- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[05/27/2021]

Mrs. Fairbody continues her orientation for the new arrivals, with plenty of demonstrations to get her points across.


What's this?  I was able to finish and post a poll voted story before the final day of the month?  What dark power did I sell my soul to!? But serious, structuring your time does wonders.  Thanks to all my patrons for voting for this!


Tags:

Butt, Unbirth, Vore, Scat, Entrapment, Insertion


“Oh my, I wonder where Miss Sparks went.  Well, I’m sure she’s around here somewhere.  Let’s continue.”  Crouching over the amassed collection of various sized shrunken young adults, the towering, greying brunette drank in their fearful expressions.  While she maintained an air of professional composure, the dampness she felt spreading in her panties told a different story.  “Ah, look at you all.  Little students just waiting to break a rule and become toys and snacks for us.”  This was her favorite time of year.  When they first arrived, so many of them were so confident that her correctional facility was merely a get out of jail free card, especially given the sentences that they avoided by coming here.  Now, so few didn’t have their spirits broken, and this was just orientation.  “The last two rules do not require demonstrations to explain and are really more of policies than rules.  Simply put, while your current sizes are a reflection of your previous test scores and will continue to be influenced by your current size.  If your most recent score is within 5% of your previous, you will not be ‘diminished’ any more than you already are.  This is referred to as the ‘5% Grace’.  As an example, if Miss Orson were to get between a 95 to 99% on her next test, her size will remain the same, but if she got a 94 or below she be diminished accordingly.  And it should go without saying, but the 5% Grace only applies if your most recent score is lower than your current size.”

 

Perhaps because she didn’t humiliate, consume or otherwise kill a person to demonstrate this rule, there was a sense of relief that spread across the student body.  It seemed like there was some hope after all, so long as they followed the rules and studied hard, they could survive.

 

“But if that’s true, and people can graduate… why is there no information about this place anywhere?”  Critically considering everything she was hearing, Tabitha couldn’t shake the feeling that surviving the next three years wasn’t as simple as their Principal made it seem.  “And these are just the rules.  Somehow the ‘rules’ are different from the ‘punishable acts’ she has yet to explain, and if simply speaking out in class results in something as extreme as getting shoved up a teacher’s ass…”  Though she still had her own little prisoner squirming pleasantly in the back of her panties, unlike Mrs. Fairbody, she had to be careful not to kill Wendy.  “How many of these ‘punishable acts’ are there?  At least seven.”

 

“And finally, for anyone wondering what happens in the case that you get a score of 0% on any test, which failing to write your name on a test will result in an automatic 0 regardless of what you would have gotten, do not worry.  Our system is not capable of diminishing you out of existence, that is both impossible and no fun for the staff.  We’ll touch on the limitations of the diminishment process when we get to punishments, but any student with a score of 0% will be reduced to 500 micrometers, or half a millimeter.”  Motioning to the front most row of students in the assembly area, she regarded the few students that defiantly refused to take the test after choosing to come here rather than go to jail.  The next smallest students were six times their size!  “Regretting not taking my entrance exam seriously yet?”  Sadly, she couldn’t really see them, they were all so small they looked like specs in orange against the white backdrop of the container they were in.  She could have used her tablet which would magnify them for her, but they had already disrespected her and her facility.  They were lucky to not be waiting to be garnish on her salad later.

 

Again, amongst the students that at least put in the minimal effort, there was a sense that, while a bit extreme, this facility was at least fair.  Those that respected the rules and applied themselves would likewise be respected by the staff.  Compared to decades in prison, maybe this was the better choice.

 

Micrometers!?  This system functions on a scale of micrometers?”  The more educated and intelligent students, however, understood just how dangerous the next three years truly would be.  More than seeing Mrs. Fairbody treat a living girl as a suppository or effortlessly swallow a man whole, this revelation scared Tabitha to her core.  “This is insane.  Why is something like this only used to punish criminals?  Being smaller than a centimeter is already dangerous enough with all the rodents and vermin that could be around, but how could anyone survive shrinking down to the size of cells and bacteria?”

 

“Now, with all that boring stuff out of the way, it’s time to move on to what punishments await those of you who act out of line.”  With an unnerving pep to her voice, the mature woman held up her case of ‘volunteers’ and smiled.  “These punishments were all agreed on by the rest of the faculty here, so you’ll find each of them are very willing to enforce them when appropriate.”  Pulling a frantic girl out of her case, she held her up to the other students.  “First, at the suggestion of Ms. Queen who you’ll meet later, for anyone caught cheating, in any capacity, the punishment is...”  Closing the transparent lid of the box, she put the girl down over everyone and stood up.

 

The young, black haired girl was on her knees, hands clasped together begging for mercy as Mrs. Fairbody balanced on one foot, hovering the other over her.  “No, no, please Mrs. Fairbody!  I didn’t do anything wrong!  I never cheated, not even a little bit!  Please, please spare me.  I… I don’t want to die!”

 

She truly was like a goddess to them and it would do them well to act as such, but no amount of praying was going to spare her little demonstration.  Slowly lowering her foot, she trapped the crying girl under the sole of her high heels, flattening her against the lid as the new students watched on in horror.  Taking a moment to relish the girl’s futile attempt to lift her foot off her, the greying brunette shifted her weight onto her in an instant, and where once there was a crying girl was now a paste of shattered bones, crushed organs and so, so much blood.  “... death.”

 

Pulling out a couple tissues from her purse, she quickly cleaned off her shoe and the remains on the box, noting the pale faces, fainted bodies and people doubled over a small pool of their own vomit from the grotesque display.  Discarding the dirtied tissue in her trash behind her, without pause she pulled another ex-student from what would more accurately be described as a portable execution cell block, a black man with a bit of a gut and tattoos covering his arms, and continued.

 

“I hope for the sake of those without the stomach to pay attention to the end that someone else will inform them of the rest of the rules.  I shall not be repeating myself, nor are they posted anywhere on the premises.  Now, stealing or being found in possession of anything that does not belong to you, Mrs. McHony proposed safe detainment in or on the body of a faculty member for one week.”  Unbuttoning her blouse a bit, she dropped the man into her cleavage and ensured he was stuck firmly between her breasts before buttoning it back up.  “I should add that it falls upon the student to survive any of our non-lethal punishments.  Personally, I would rather not have to clean up your remains from anything other than my asshole or pussy, so do your best to handle the pressure.  We are not trying to kill you with this type of punishment, but accidents do happen.”

 

“So there are non-lethal punishments… well as non-lethal as this place gets I guess.”  Adjusting the glasses on her face, Tabitha, while still terrified after seeing the joy in the eye of the gigantic woman as she crushed a girl underfoot, was relieved to learn that slipping up once wouldn’t always result in immediate death.  “But if the other faculty here are also complicit with these punishments, appealing to them won’t help…”  Being at the mercy of a bunch of deranged ‘teachers’ was scary enough, but feeling the girl in her butt still freaking out strengthened her resolve to ensure they were the only people in this hell that had any power over her.

 


 

Stuck with her arms swallowed and crushed by the raven haired intellectual’s disgusting anal ring, the blonde beauty that used her feminine charms to always get her way was reduced to a sobbing mess.  He hair was sticky from the sweat building up in Tabitha’s butt crack, her face and make up smeared from the oily residue coating the powerful orifice trying to pull her body deeper into a abyss of noxious fumes, and when it couldn’t do that, ground the bones in her arm to more powder with every twitch.  “It hurts…  It hurts!  Momma…  Poppa…  I’m sorry, I’ll be a good girl.  Please, make the pain stop…”  But Wendy’s entrapment continued, with her tormentor none the wiser of the pain she was experiencing.  “I said I was sorry…”

 


 

 

“Mrs. Murphy put forward this next punishment, and it went over with the other faculty very well.”  Retrieving her next ‘volunteer’, Mrs. Fairbody turned around and pulled up her skirt to reveal her large, round backside once again.  “I’m sure you all remember Miss…  Miss…?  Um, well you know what?  Her name isn’t that important anymore.  As demonstrated earlier, while bodily detainment can mean anywhere in or on our bodies, other than in our stomachs of course, our rears are exclusively used to punish naughty little vandals.”  Giving her new students a much better view of her rear end than before, she slowly peeled her expensive panties over her pronounced curves and spread her enormous moons apart to show off the dark orifice deep within.  The man in her fingers didn’t squirm, cry or fight in any way, his spirit had long since been broken and he accepted his fate as the greying brunette brought his face up in contact with her greasy anus.  “While it is good that you understand your place, it’s no fun for me if you’re so… unmotivated.”  The half-inch tall ex-student easily slid up the oily, hairy hole, but Mrs. Fairbody kept a tight grip on his ankles to keep him from sliding too far in too fast.  Once his face passed the threshold however, his apathy towards his fate broke and his legs began to kick wildly.  “There we go!  Mmmm, much better.  A tingle in my rear always gets me going.”  Pulling her anal prisoner back out of her arse a bit, she sat directly on the transparent lid of the box her students watched from the safety of and spread her cheeks so they could watch as he slowly disappeared up her quivering pucker.  “You’ll be let out when your detainer next needs to empty her bowels, so hope that it is soon since more than a few end up suffocating in our rears.”

 

Not bothering to stand back up just yet, she merely looked over her shoulder at all the eyes transfixed on her brown one.  A rush of heat spread up from her sex and she felt her nipples press into her bra.

 

“Ah…  You don’t know how lucky you little toys-in-waiting are.  If I had my way…”  Fixing her clothes and standing back up, she pulled out two more ex-students, a pair of girls, and held one up in each hand.  “Moving on.  Murdering or causing the death of another student is grounds for immediate death.”  Tossing one of the girls into the air, Mrs. Fairbody caught the shrieking girl in her mouth and before she even turned her gaze downward a loud, muffled crunch emanated from her lips as her jaw moved up and down, turning the girl into a fine paste.  She swallowed with a smile on her face and held the other, near hysterical girl up and slowly lowered her into her mouth and swallowed all in one fluid motion.  “And entering a restricted area is also punishable by death.”  Licking her lips as the panicking girl settled in her stomach, a quiet burp slipped out.  “Ah, I may just have to skip lunch today.”

 

While not able to discuss it among themselves, all the conscious students by this point were thinking the exact same thing; they needed to escape!  Life in prison was a vacation by comparison to this hell on earth, and even on death row they would likely live longer.

 

“Let’s see.  Next was the punishment for running away I believe.”  Almost as if she had read their collective minds, Mrs. Fairbody moved on to the next point and lifted the lid once again.  Setting an Asian boy down amongst them, she tapped on her tablet a couple times before he began to shrink smaller and smaller.  “Technically this isn’t a punishment the staff can inflict on you, since we cannot be everywhere nor do we know all of the nooks and crannies you tinies can fit in to get outside this facility.  Instead, leaving the facility without permission will result in the system shrinking you to the minimal size possible.”

 

At first, the students didn’t think anything of the failed-graduate as he got smaller and smaller.  From half an inch to a centimeter, a centimeter to half, then a millimeter.  However, when he continued to get smaller than the 0% students with no sign of stopping, the unease set back in.  He continued to dwindle away, shorter than the smallest student’s shoulder, hips, knees, ankles.  It was becoming more difficult for the half millimeter students, the larger students having lost track of him entirely.  And then, not even on their hands and knees could the zero percenters see him anymore.  Looking up when they heard a tapping above them, Mrs. Fairbody had turned the screen of the tablet towards them as they saw a graphic of a humanoid figure next to a rapidly growing one.  The larger one was already mostly off the screen, as the smaller one wasn’t even taller than it’s soles, a triple digit number with an unfamiliar unit of measure next to it.  Passing the triple digits, the number crossed into the double and the rate of it’s decreasing slowed, easily tracked into the single digits as it ticked down.  5… 4… 3… 2… and finally ending on ‘1µm’.

 

“1 micrometer.  500 times smaller than the smallest student.  I wonder, do you think he can even breathe at that size?”  What was most disturbing wasn’t how unfathomable that small of a size was to comprehend, but the callous disregard of the life used to demonstrate it.  “Well, I’m told he’ll freeze long before that, so if you wish to experience the same, you are free to try and leave.”

 

“Well shit…  I didn’t want to be right this time, but…”  Unable to break her gaze from the screen, Tabitha was one of the few that at least had an idea of how small 1µm is.  Smaller than skin cells, smaller than blood cells, it was where a large majority of bacteria top out in size.  “A quick death would be a mercy…”

 

Looking at the dwindling number of volunteers she had left, Mrs. Fairbody contemplated what to do next.  “Hmm… I already demonstrated the punishment for disrupting class.  Miss Orson, do you remember how long the punishment for speaking out of turn is?”

 

Stiffening up when her name was called, Tabitha felt something in Wendy break as she unintentionally flexed her buttcheeks, which gave the tiring girl a burst of energy.  “Oops.  Sorry Wendy.”  “One day of bodily detainment, ma’am!”  She replied as clearly and concisely as she could.

 


 

 

Through the burning pain, Wendy was sure there wasn’t a single bone in her arms that hadn’t been crushed, Tabitha was either careless or oblivious of what she was doing.  So when the latest twitch pulled her head into the tight vice of the foul smelling anal sphincter, she freaked out with renewed vigor.  It wasn’t just the pain bearing down on her skull from all directions that made her struggle.  When it was just her arms, while painful she never thought she’d actually die in another girl’s butt.  Now, it wasn’t just a possibility, all it would take now is for Tabitha to clench her butt cheeks and Wendy’s head would be flattened.  “No!  No, no, no!  Tabitha, Tabitha please!  I can’t…  No, no!  I can’t die like this!”  She didn’t even register the disgusting smell swirling around from deeper within.

 


 

 

“Very good, then I suppose I won’t need your help to demonstrate it and we can move on to the tardiness.”  Though she meant it as a joke, since the tone she used was no different than what she had been using to casually disregard the lives of so many others it set a genuine worry in the intelligent computer hacker.  “Though as I said before, you are free to volunteer.  Would you like to?”

 

“Uh… Um, I-I mean…”  Shaking like a leaf as she watched the older woman’s hand approach her, Tabitha was paralyzed, physically and mentally, with fear.  “What!?  W-Why me?  I… I didn’t…”  However, as the imposing hand reached her, Mrs. Fairbody giggled sultrily and patted her on the head with a finger.

 

“My, my.  I didn’t mean to give you such a fright.  Everyone looks so dreary, I’d think this was a funeral or something.  There’s no need to force yourself either, my dear.  If you want, my door is always open.”  Standing back up, the gigantic woman took a bit of pleasure in the fear she instilled in the young girl and pulled her chair a bit closer.  Tossing one of her helpers onto the seat of the chair, she sat down quickly before he could move and wiggled her wide hips to get comfortable.  “If you are tardy, you will spend the rest of the class under your teacher’s backside.  And for those of you thinking the easy solution would be to just skip class entirely,” shifting her weight to one side, she pulled the young man out from under her, “don’t forget that you are here to be re-educated.  If you don’t show up to your classes, you have no purpose being here and will promptly be put to death.”  “Hmmm… what to do with you…  I’d rather not get my suit dirty crushing you under my rear, and I just sat down.  Besides, these little ones wouldn’t see your pathetic defeat under my glorious butt anyway.  I could just eat him, but it might be a bit much with what I’ve already eaten and the final demonstration coming up.”  As she contemplated how best to make use of her helper, her eyes wandered the sea of shrunken bodies and as she did so readily, her vision focused on Tabitha standing taller than them all.  The corners of her lips turning up, she leaned forward and held the tiny man out to the bespectacled girl.  “Here you are, Miss Orson.  You can eat this one.”

 

“What?”  Taking her shrunken predecessor, the ravenette looked from him to the imposing woman as she sat back up in her chair and crossed her arms under her ample bosom.  The grin on Mrs. Fairbody’s face told her that she wasn’t about to repeat herself, and the terrified expression on the face of the tiny life in her hands made her feel… odd.  From the crowd of her peers, there were mixed looks of disgust, sorrow, pity and envy.  “W-Will I have to…”

 

“Digest him, yes.  Help me with a little demonstration.”  It had been so long since someone aced her test, she wanted to see how far she could push the little intellectual.

 

Nodding, Tabitha looked at the man in her hands and noticed he was saying something.  He was so small, it was hard to make out, but bringing him up to ear was an easy fix and what she heard had her break out in laughter.  “Let you go?  Are you serious?  I swear, this is why I fucking hate stupid people.  What the fuck happens next then?  You got a plan to escape?  I doubt that.  Meanwhile, I take your place in someone’s stomach?  I'd rather spend the next three years licking Mrs. Fairbody’s asshole than be food for some moron who’ll just end up feeding a faculty member anyway.”

 

“Oh really?  I’ll gladly take you up on that offer.”  There was no hint of sarcasm in her voice.  “Would this be a 24/7 position, or just in between classes?  It’s been quite a while since I’ve kept a dedicated butt pet.”

 

“Uh…  I-I’ll consider it, ma’am.”  While she meant it to be hyperbolic, Tabitha realized that putting ideas of servitude into this ‘educator’s’ head was dangerous.  “If she is even the least bit corrupt I wouldn't put it past her to manipulate our grades to get what she wants…”  That terrifying thought aside she turned her attention back to the man ugly crying and begging for his worthless life.  “Look, it’s not like I want to eat you.  I’m pretty particular with what fuels my brain and I can already feel my IQ dropping with the moron calories you’ll give me, but what can I say?  Remember rule #1?”  Just the mention of the rule was enough to drain what little hope he had left.  “Oh?  Look at that, there is a bit of functionality in that brain of yours.  Well, hopefully your tears didn’t ruin your taste.”  Even though he was only an inch or so tall, compared to her he seemed closer to half a foot tall.  It wasn’t like she had much experience sticking anything that she wasn’t going to thoroughly chew into her mouth that was bigger than a pill, but it didn’t seem impossible to her either.  “Just tilt your head back so he’ll slide straight down.  Okay, deep breaths, deep breaths.”

 

Turning her gaze towards the ceiling, Tabitha dangled her unwilling meal over her mouth and parted her lips.  Rolling out her tongue to guide him down, she eased him into her humid maw until she felt his feet touch the back of her throat.  Her body stiffened up as it tried to decide whether to convulse and eject the too large to swallow meal or attempt to drag him deeper.  Holding her breath, she relaxed her throat and let her gullet grip his feet.  From there, it was surprisingly easy, even as a bit of fight reinvigorated her meal and he tried to pull himself out once his head passed the threshold of her pearly whites.  However, even with all his strength holding onto her teeth to save himself, all it took was for her to forcefully swallow and his grip, his lifeline, broke.

 

“Ahhhhh…”  Her sigh of content drowning out her meals dying scream, Tabitha licked her lips and rubbed her belly.  “Mmmm, he tasted like salty shit, but just knowing that he’s in my stomach makes it all worth it.”  Looking over her peers, she looked at all the idiots that likely would have mocked her intelligence before, now so small and helpless.  What made it all the sweeter was the fact that the smaller, and thus easier to swallow, they were, the stupider they likely were.

 

“Stay on your teachers’ good sides and we’ll be more inclined to allow you to assist us in disciplining poorly performing students.”  Mrs. Fairbody, looking down from on high, grinned.  “She’ll be worth keeping an eye on.”  “There’s also the student council, which also acts as the disciplinary committee, and enjoys quite a few perks but you’ll hear about that in the coming days.”  Pulling her last volunteer from their imprisonment, the greying brunette held her up.  “My, only one left and still have three rules to cover…  Well, rule #10 only deals with students directing their perversion towards their teachers.  You’ll be charged with some sort of non-lethal task, depending on the teacher’s whim at the time, things like licking our feet, getting squeezed between our thighs, buttocks, breasts or even armpits.  Nothing worth demonstrating here, so let’s move straight into disrespecting any member of the faculty, shall we?”  Pulling some more tissues from her purse, the mature giantess wrapped the last ex-student up in them then balled her up in her hand and squeezed as tightly as she could.  The scream that quickly followed, muffled as it was, was just as quickly silenced as the pure white disposable wipes began to turn red.  “We will not tolerate any disrespect here.  Understood?”  All playfulness was drained from her face and words as her heterochromatic eyes had a menacing glow.  The umber and azure orbs promised no compromise.  And then, like flipping a switch, she smiled down at them.  “And with that, we come to my favorite rule.”  Crouching down out of her chair, Mrs. Fairbody, like choosing from a platter at a buffet, began plucking students from the crowd.  “I call it ‘The Principal’s Whims’, where in the Principal, that being me, is allowed to claim up to five of you tinies per day for my personal use.”  After picking out four tempting targets, an amused grin graced her lips as she reached over and picked up Tabitha!

 

“Wha-!?  No!  No, why?”  Wanting to fight and try to escape, there was no version of this situation where the ravenette could see herself getting away from the gargantuan woman.  “She was just toying with me… this entire time, she planned for this…”  Despairing, she gave up as the beautiful older woman put the other four students as arbitrarily picked into her case.

 

“What a well-behaved girl you are.”  She commented, setting the case of tinies down as she turned her attention to Tabitha.  “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle and this will be over in a moment.”  Bringing her tiny student towards her lips, she wasn’t oblivious to what Tabitha thought was coming next.

 

However, just as the perfect scorer thought she was to be her principal’s next meal, she was spun around and pants pulled down enough to expose her backside.  “Huh?”  Before she could make sense of what was going on, she felt the impossibly soft and plump lips of the older woman press against her bare bottom as a powerful tongue caressed her nethers.  In an instant all of her fear turned to pleasure as she was stuck ass first against Mrs. Fairbody’s mouth, getting her butt sucked and pussy licked.  Then, without satisfying the lust she stoked in her, Mrs. Fairbody pulled Tabitha away from her lips with a giggle, a ring of lipstick staining around the tiny girl’s rear, and set her back down in the box with the other students as she audibly swallowed.

 


 

 

Wendy had slowly, but steadily been pulled deeper into Tabitha rectum through her crushing anus.  While she had somehow avoided having her skull crushed before emerging into the gas chamber of the black haired girl’s bowels, the rest of her body that had to go through the experience wasn’t as lucky.  Her ribs shattered, her pelvis cracked and her spine fractured, the was little outside of her legs that could move without pain, and soon even those would break under the strain of Tabitha’s anal sphincter slurping them up.  The only silver lining in her situation was that all the damage was making it harder for her to stay awake.  The burning sensation in her chest was hopefully from her lungs being pierced and if she died by Tabitha’s ass she at least knew the stuck-up bitch would likely also die.  “Momma… Poppa…  I’m sorry…  I should have listened to you more.  But at least... I can take… this bitch with me…”

 

However, there was a sudden, violent shake that felt involuntary on Tabitha’s part as the ring muscle around her hips constricted tightly and crushed her pelvis even more.  The pain was excruciating, and yelling into the bowels of her tormentor did little to ease that as she processed little else of the other changes of the body she was lodged in until something clamped down around her legs.

 

“Huh?”  Her body dragged back out of the literal asshole that abused her body so much, Wendy was greeted to a different, sweltering hot and humid sight.  From the opening where she could see a person’s butt being moved out of view, gigantic teeth were barely illuminated from her side of the portal.  The ‘floor’ beneath her began to move and slither around her, as the opening closed and she was thrown back into the darkness.  “N-No…  No, this…  This isn’t fair!”  Robbed of her sight, the smell of tears and death filling the cavernous space told her all she needed to know as a tight ring of muscles grabbed her legs and pulled her down a  long, long, undulating tunnel.  “This isn’t fair!”

 


 

 

“Hmm?  Wait!  Wendy!?”  Pulling her pants and underwear back up, the intellectual girl looked back in surprise and firmly grabbed her butt.  Wet and slick with saliva, the tiny anal penetrator was missing.

 

“It would have been a shame to have to dispose of such a promising student who so intrinsically understands that submission and obedience are the proper and only course of actions here simply because she wasn’t used to playing with such a fragile toy.”  Hearing what could be understood as genuine concern for one as she so casually consumed another had an eerie dissonance that only further made the older woman seem like some unearthly demon to the rest of the students.  “You weren’t being careful enough with Miss Sparks, but a tenderized meal is enjoyable every so often.”

 

It didn’t take long for Tabitha to understand what the gigantic woman meant.  In her carelessness she must have actually seriously injured Wendy, to the point that Mrs. Fairbody could tell disciplinary action might have been necessary if she hadn’t already gotten rid of the evidence.

 

Seeing the understanding and relief wash over the tiny girl’s face, the older woman smiled as she stood up.  “And with that, we’ve covered all of the rules and punishment you will all be living with for the next three, or less, years.”

 

There was a brief tonal shift in her voice when she said the words ‘or less’, from professional educator to waiting predator, as she seemed to be wrapping up the assembly.  But as they looked up at the towering woman, watching as she pulled her skirt up again and revealing the fancy, mature undergarments covering her full butt and plump womanhood, if there was nothing else to say, none of them understood what she was doing.  It wasn’t until she pulled down her panties and planted her feet on either side of the box, squatting low to reveal the oily orifice that led to a putrid, disgusting hell did those directly under her begin to understand.

 

“Now, I suppose I should let that rude girl who interrupted me out, shouldn’t I?”  Groaning and clenching her abdominal muscles, preceded by a couple fetid bursts of flatulence, a thick log of brown fecal waste pried open the anal sphincter.

 

The wet peeling of folds of flesh as the crown of her colossal turd emerged was both subdued and deafening as all the tiny people below her could focus on was she merely evacuating her bowels over them.  It was like they never saw a person take a shit before, their collective focus remained unbroken as the cylindrical column stretched from her anus onto an unfortunate soul who forgot to move.  It came out smooth and clean, and only after half a dozen of her new students had been buried under the weight of excrement did the first student scream and panic settled in.  Some fell back on their butts as the coiling pile spread and fell over them, others managed to move just as they were about to be caught in the defecation avalanche.  There were a few of the smaller students that, while they reacted before a length of fecal matter was directly above the, weren’t fast enough to get out from under it.  There were even a few that pushed others into the path as they jumped back.  It was a catastrophic event that buried more than 50 students, but for the gigantic woman it was simply another bowel movement.

 

Poking out throughout the entire length of the coiling pile, beached white and half digested bones and skulls of various sizes were clearly visible.  At the center there was a feminine hand reaching up out of the waste, unmoving.

 

“Well, it seems she didn’t quite make it.”  With an uncaring tone, like someone had found a worm on the side of the road, dried up and dead, Mrs. Fairbody didn’t think much of the literal shitty end that she subjected the girl who used to be known as Beverly Anderson, now just another nameless tiny.

 

Even after witnessing her cruel and twisted demonstrations before, seeing the results broke the convicted felons.  So many fell to their knees and begged to go to jail instead of staying in this hell.  Anything would be better than waiting for the day they slip up even a tiny bit and end up as lunch or a toy or just a stain on the floor.  If only they knew, they never would have chosen to come here.

 

Drinking in the panic, the begging, the praying to her like she was a literal goddess, which to the tinies literally under her currently she might as well be, Mrs. Fairbody pulled a few more tissues from her purse to wipe her dirtied anus before standing back up.  “If you want to go to jail so much, there is only one type left available for the likes of you.”  Patting her stomach, she licked her lips.  “So, does anyone still want to go to ‘jail’?  My staff and I would be happy to accommodate.”  As that served to silence the protesters, she noticed some movement from within her stool as some of the students crawled out from under the hefty turd.  “Good.  And for those of you thinking if you can get to the same size as Miss Orson that you’ll be safe…”  Pulling out a second case from her purse, almost identical to the first but with fewer visible tinies trapped inside, she pulled out three of them and set it down.  Placing each of them next to Tabitha and tapping her tablet, each of the three grew not just as big as the bespectacled girl, but twice as tall as her.

 

Wordlessly, she picked the first one up, a man with broad shoulders and rippling muscles, and held him up to her mouth.  Taking him feet first, much like Tabitha did for her demonstration, Mrs. Fairbody started feeding the unresisting man down her far more practiced throat.  She didn’t need to pause, she didn’t gag or cough or even take a breath, she simply swallowed more and more.  Her throat bulged with his bulk as he disappeared behind her collar bone and breasts, but then there was no discernible change in her midsection to indicate she had just swallowed a two-foot tall man.  The only evidence that she had just eaten such a big meal, a small belch slipping through her lips.

 

Next, she picked up the girl of the three.  She was extremely beautiful too, with wide hips, a tight ass and breasts surpassing what would be D-cups if she was full sized.  Placing the girl between her legs, Mrs. Fairbody spread her moist womanhood and lowered her waist on the girl.  She also didn’t try to run or beg for her life, she just stood there, as rigid as she could as her head spread the older woman’s sex.  What could have been a single tear, or possibly a drop of the greying brunette’s arousal, ran down her cheek before her entire head was consumed by the greedy sex in one motion.  Once the tight opening clamped around the girl’s neck, her hands shot up to her throat as Mrs. Fairbody stood up just enough to lift her off the ground with her nether lips alone.  The smaller girl’s body, desperate for oxygen, began to convulse and spasm and the panic of her situation weighing on her, she began to kick and scratch at the orifice strangulating her.  Throughout this gruesomely erotic display of dominance, the older woman’s cheeks flushed with elation and her moans became deep and sultry.  She was soaking the struggling girl with her arousal and enjoying every moment.  However, this was a demonstration, not a time to masturbate with a broken toy, so tightening up her vaginal muscles she squatted back down and bore her weight on the girl, twisting to get her shoulders in.  Bouncing on the girl, when she finally got her shoulders to slide into her sex, Mrs. Fairbody fell to the floor over her in one fluid motion, her stomach barely distending as the life in her pussy curled up in a ball, compacted by her powerfully trained muscles.

 

Sexually unfulfilled and panting, she grabbed the last two-foot tall ex-student and shoved both of his hands up her puckering asshole without ceremony or build up.  He, like the other two, obediently assisted her by not resisting, and vanished up her tight backdoor as she sat back down in her chair.

 

While the experience left her needing to catch her breath, it wasn’t from an exertion of effort on her part.  Her moans were more sensual and the dripping of her quim as she slid her panties back on were evidence that she was far more aroused having three lives struggling in her body with barely any sign of them.

 

“As…  As you can…”  Panting, Mrs. Fairbody squirmed in her chair, rubbing her knees together as she tried to regain her composure herself.  With the slight gleam of sweat, the redness in her cheeks, the lust in her eyes and the way her suit accentuated her well developed body, it was hard for those watching her to not notice how gorgeous of a woman she was, even as she began to enter into her golden years.  “Mmnngh…  Ex-Excuse me a moment.”  Placing a hand over her midsection, the greying brunette closed her eyes and clenched her legs together as she tightened all the muscles in her womanhood.  Several loud ‘cracks’ and ‘snaps’ emanated from her lower abdomen as well as a muffled scream, but by contrast she calmed down almost instantly.  “Ah, much better.  Now, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask your teachers when classes begin tomorrow.  Once you all clean up that mess, you’ll be free to go to your assigned dorms.  Oh, and once again, welcome to ‘Diminishment High’.”  Ending the assembly abruptly, in part because she didn’t want her stool to stink up her office anymore, the older woman closed the lid of the box and threw the rug back over it before the students could complain.  “I hope they’re hungry.”

 

Moving her chair back behind her desk, she sat back down satisfied with yet another successful orientation assembly.  A bit of motion in her stomach caused a bubble of gas to rise up her throat, resulting in a rather loud burp and an unexpected kick to the inside of her anal sphincter released a bellowing flatus, reddening her cheeks in embarrassment.

 

“Oh my.  Such poor manners, causing a woman to break wind and belch like some sort of savage.  None of you know how to settle down, do you.”  Taking a drink from her water bottle to settle her meal down, Mrs. Fairbody sighed at the writhing of the toy in her rectum.  All he had to do was sit in there quietly.  “But what can you really expect from useless criminals like them?  The world will be a bit better of a place once you come out suffocated in my next bowel movement.”  Still, with her three main holes filled and the assembly finished, she didn’t have much else to do for the rest of the day.  “Oh, that’s right!”  Picking up her second case of tinies, she dumped out the disobedient students that she collected earlier onto her desk and unbuttoned her blazer and top to pull her breasts free.

 

Having woken up quite a while ago in darkness, Scott Kelly and his band of convicts only heard half of what Mrs. Fairbody said but the implications were terrifying to those that believed it.  And when she pulled their case out to demonstrate on those final three unfortunate ex-students, they all believed her.  Now, standing on her desk, looking at the scary, intimidating, arousing older woman with her breasts exposed and a devilish smile on her face, not even Scott was feeling confident anymore.  “He-Hey, um…  Teach?  W-We made a m-m-mistake.  We’re re-really sor-”

 

“Mrs. Fairbody.”  Cutting him off in a calm, composed, apathetic tone, she lifted one of her massive, swollen mammaries to her mouth and licked up some of the creamy liquid that leaked from it.

 

“Ri-Right, right…  Mrs. Fairbody.  A-As I was saying.  We fucked up, r-really badly…”  He had never been more afraid of another human being in his life, and Scott couldn’t consider now to be the first.  This woman was anything but human.

 

Smiling coyly as she lapped up her sweet, full-bodied milk, she enjoyed seeing the young man squirm, especially after hearing all the boasting he’d done in the truck on the way here.  “And?”

 

Her tone was unlike anything that had been directed at him before.  His parents thought he was scum, the police thought he was a wild animal, his victims treated him like a demon and their families just wanted him dead.  All of that, he could laugh at and flip them off.  Mrs. Fairbody though?  He could tell she was looking at him and the others like the perfect treat to pair with her milk!  “S-So… W-We’re sorry and w-w-would like a second chance…  Pl-P-Please?”

 

She could help but laugh.  The same man who raped and murdered 25 women and 10 men, told society to stop crying over it and never apologized ever once, was now begging for his life.  Tapping on her tablet to shrink them all to a more appropriate size, she sunk a finger into her sunken nipple and pulled it open.  “I’ll think about it, maybe if you don’t drown.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282