- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What happens when Natalie meets the board of directors? What will Natalie and Aubreigh bond over in this chapter? Those questions are answered in this chapter. Email me at gtscarnage@gmail.com to tell me your thoughts, or leave a comment!

Added January 28, 2023 [Feet, Humiliation, Entrapment, Footwear, Crush, Violent]

Natalie opened the door labeled Suite 100 in the Albion Building. For a big company like Marley Industries, their headquarters was nothing to brag about. It wasn’t small, but it wasn’t big like Natalie had pictured a newly publicly traded company to be. It wasn’t as nice or modern as she pictured either. In fact, the warehouse that held the tiny Timberline community was probably nicer than this place. 


The reception area was bare, with not a soul in sight. A cliche oak coffee table with cheap fabric chairs seated around it were adorned by a few plants and old magazines. It reminded her of a doctor’s office. This place is going to need some redecorating, she thought to herself. 


She approached the empty receptionist desk and looked around for somebody, anybody, to greet her. “Hello?” she called out while simultaneously ringing the bell on the counter.


“Ow! Ow! Oh, I hate that thing!” a voice from a small speaker on the desk said. “I’m sorry ma’am, I didn’t have my headset on when you walked in. Welcome to Marley Industries, how can I help you today?”


Natalie looked closer behind the reception counter and saw a tiny woman at a tiny desk wearing tiny headphones connected to a small speaker. “A tiny?” Natalie muttered out loud. To her it seemed like an oxy-moron to have a tiny receptionist at a tiny desk on a normal sized desk with no normal sized person around.


“Of course!” the tiny receptionist replied cheerfully. “Marley Industries is an equal opportunity employer, we don’t discriminate against size here. After all, we are a company that caters to the tiny population.”


“Oh, right,” Natalie said. She was becoming more disappointed in the company she had taken over with each passing moment. “Then why do you have a bell right next to where you work if you hate it so much?”


The tiny woman’s tone changed slightly. “It’s an occupational hazard, sure, but we usually try to greet people before they have to ring it,” the receptionist said, growing suspicious of the giant woman at her counter. “Now, was there something I can help you with, ma’am?”


“I’d like to speak to the board of directors,” Natalie said expectantly. 


“Um…,” the tiny receptionist paused, “you can’t just walk in and expect a meeting like that, out of the blue. I can schedule you an app-,”


“Tell them Natalie Beaumont is here,” the giant woman interrupted the receptionist in annoyance, she was already starting to lose her patience with this tiny woman.


“Am I supposed to know who you are or something?” the tiny receptionist scoffed.


That response really got on Natalie’s nerves. “Jesus, what is it with you little tinies copping an attitude all the time? Just do what you’re told, will you?” Natalie reprimanded the tiny woman.


“I can’t just-,” the receptionist stopped as she watched the giant woman put her colossal finger just above the bell. “What are you-,”


“Don’t make me ring it, little one,” Natalie smirked, holding her finger above the bell threateningly. 


“Ma’am, but I can’t just let you-,”


DING!


Natalie raised her eyebrows and smiled victoriously as the sharp sound rang out, piercing the tiny woman’s ears. “Ow, okay, stop it!” the tiny woman said, covering her ears with her hands.


“You will tell them I am here then?” Natalie asked again, resting her finger back above the bell.


“Yes, of course, I will do that right now,” the tiny woman said, quickly tapping away on her keyboard. Natalie was satisfied with her response and pulled her finger back from the bell. “Well, it looks like you are in luck because all of them are here, that’s… that’s unusual.” The little receptionist looked perplexed but was relieved that she could satisfy the cruel woman at her desk. “Huh, that’s also strange…,” she muttered, but since she was hooked up to the speaker, Natalie could hear her perfectly.


“Something wrong?” Natalie said, pursing her lips.


“No, nothing,” the tiny woman said. “They’re all in the conference room already. And they say that you can go right in.” The receptionist looked up at the towering woman, wondering what was so special about her. “Anyways,” she said, refocusing, “just go down the hallway and take a left, it’s the last room on the right.”


“Thanks,” Natalie smiled overdramatically. She loved it when she could get her way. And she loved rubbing it in other people’s faces even more. Natalie winked down at the bewildered tiny and rang the bell one last time. Natalie started laughing as the receptionist covered her ears again. “I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t resist!” she said, walking away, still chuckling to herself.


Walking down the hall, to the left, and then to the last room on the right, Natalie didn’t know what she was going to be walking into. A typical person might have felt a little nervous, but Natalie felt totally prepared to defend her indefensible actions. She opened the door, but what she saw next absolutely floored her. There, in a modest sized room with a big conference table in the center, sat an even smaller conference table on top with 8 tiny people in business suits.


“You have got to be joking,” Natalie muttered to herself as she closed the door behind her. “This is way too easy.”


“Mrs. Beaumont, I presume?” one of them asked, it was a female voice.


Natalie strutted toward the table and set her purse down next to them, shaking their little table.


“Yes.”


“I would say it’s a pleasure to meet you,” the tiny voice continued, “but it’s not. You’ve greatly endangered this company by your actions.”


“Is that so?” the giant woman asked, looking at the little people with a wry smile.


“Yes,” another said, “once news gets out of the break-in, it’s going to be a PR nightmare.”


“It has come to the board for the voting of removing you as CEO after your shockingly short time in that position,” the first voice said again. “It’s unanimous.”


“Unanimous?” Natalie asked, squinting her eyes.


“Mrs. Beaumont,” the tiny Chairwoman said, “you’re fired.”


“Fired?” she scoffed. “Did you really think I was going to come in here and you were just going to fire me?” She laughed before any of the tiny board members could respond to the giant woman towering over them. “I read your files when I took over. I know who your beneficiaries are for your stocks in the company, you little idiots. Jennifer Marley was either incredibly smart, or you guys are incredibly stupid.”


The tiny directors looked back and forth at one another, wondering what she meant by that. “What do you mean?” One of the little directors asked, looking up at the colossal woman.


“All of your TOD’s listed the company as your beneficiary,” Natalie scrunched her face. “I don’t need to even buy you guys out… I just need to outlive you. Which,” Natalie added, “may be solved easier than you think.” She smiled wickedly and took the time to deliberately eye each and every board member who were at a loss for words. “Why would all of you… *ALL*… decide to opt the company as a beneficiary? Don’t you have kids or grandkids you could have left them to?”


“It was a requirement to be on the board…,” one of them muttered. He sounded so sad. His voice was nothing like the screeching sound of the Chairwoman's voice. 


“Isn’t that illegal?” Natalie asked, already knowing the answer.


“Tinies don’t have the same rights…,” the same tiny board member admitted. “It’s not easy being a tiny…, even as a director for a big company…,” The little man sounded so disheartened and defeated. He could see the writing on the wall and Natalie could sense his fear.


“No…,” Natalie said with mock sadness. “It’s not easy, is it…?”


“What are you intending to do exactly, Mrs. Beaumont?” the tiny Chairwoman scoffed. “Kill us?”


Natalie curled her lips and nodded. “The thought did cross my mind.” Natalie sighed and leaned down. “I have a better idea…,” she said as her lips twisted into a smile.



Aubreigh was anxiously sitting in her mom’s SUV, waiting for her. She didn’t want to go in and be a part of the meeting. She was still scared about what sort of trouble her and her mom might be in for breaking the law at Timberline. She fidgeted nervously with her purse until it spilled over on the console. Then she saw something unexpected tumbling out of one of the pockets. 


“Dad?” the teenage girl gasped, very surprised to see her tiny father stumbling out of her purse.


“Aubreigh!” Andrew panted, “where’s your mom?”


“How did you end up in my purse?” she asked, looking down at her tiny father with confusion and a little bit of disgust in her facial expression. She completely ignored her dad’s question.


“I- I- didn’t mean to,” her dad admitted, “I thought it was your mother’s purse, not yours. Now where is she?”


“She’s inside, why?” Aubreigh said.


“Please take me to her, right away,” he looked up at his giant daughter pleadingly. “Hurry, it’s an emergency!” he insisted.


“Why, what’s wrong?” she asked, seemingly unfazed by his concern. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?”


“No, I’m fine honey,” he nodded, “but it’s the board, they’re-”


“What about the board?” Aubreigh asked, not letting her father finish his sentence. “You mean, like, the board of directors?”


“Yes! They are all tinies!” Andrew explained. 


Aubreigh’s eyes widened. “They are tinies? All of them? What’s the point of that?”


“It was Jennifer Marley’s idea. That way decisions would always be made for the benefit of tinies and never for a profit. She felt fellow tinies would know better what their society would need more so than someone who didn’t empathize with them.”


“So, like, why do you need to get in there now then?” Aubreigh asked, still processing everything.


“I just want to make sure your mother doesn’t do anything stupid,” he said sadly.


“Stupid?” Aubreigh hissed. “What, you think she’s going to squish them or something?”


“I don’t know…,” Andrew said. “Just please? Honey? For me?”


“She’s not going to kill any of them dad,” Aubreigh said dismissively, “I told you she’s not like that.”

Andrew was taken back.


“Honey,” he exclaimed, “Do you not remember what she did at Timberline? I know something is going on with her, she is not acting normal!”


Aubreigh paused and thought for a moment. There was no way her dad could possibly know about what she or her mom did in that little community. 


“You told me earlier today that you didn’t feel safe with mom,” Aubreigh said, “and now you're hiding in her purse? Like, what would happened if she had found you?”


“Please don’t tell her,” her tiny dad asked. “It was all I could think of at the moment.”


“So, like, what do you think she would do to you?” Aubreigh asked. “Kill you?” she scoffed.


“No, no, nothing like that!” But Andrew could tell Aubreigh wasn’t taking this seriously. And so he chose his next words carefully. “I just don’t want to do anything that will upset her and get me on her bad side.”


“And you thought rushing in and accusing her of squashing an entire board of directors would have been a good idea for you then?” Aubreigh raised her brows. “I can’t think of anything that would piss me off more. Like, that’s so rude!”


Andrew realized that his careful words weren’t careful enough and he was quickly getting in more and more trouble with his titanous daughter. He swallowed and thought hard. “You’re right. I’m so sorry. That was a stupid decision on my part. It’s just…, still so scary being small and I’m not used to it yet. I think it has affected my thinking too. I’ve just been so exhausted lately.” Immediately, the gigantic teenager’s face softened. “Will you please not tell your mom about this? In fact, just act like I wasn’t even here? I just want to be there to support her. Can you help me do that?”


“Oh daddy…,” Aubreigh said softly, she immediately felt sympathetic for him, “of course, I can’t imagine what it’s like being you. Going from being normal sized to completely helpless and tiny. I know mom’s under a lot of pressure as well, so I will do whatever I can to help you support her.”


“Thank you, Aubreigh,” Andrew said calmly, but under the surface his heart was beating like mad and he was stressed out beyond belief. 


“Oh, actually, look,” Aubreigh said, looking out the front window, “mom’s coming out of the building already. She looks okay, must have gone well I guess.”


Andrew's heart sank. Not only was he thinking about the board of directors, he was thinking about the effect that his own presence would have on his gigantic wife if she saw him. “Aubreigh!” he panted. “Hide me, quick!” He looked around in a panic, not knowing where to turn.


“Oh, right!” Aubreigh gasped, scooping her tiny dad back into her purse like it was second nature. Andrew tumbled among his daughters belongings until he landed against the wall of her purse. A giant cylinder landed on top of him. He let out a brief yelp as what was actually a giant tube of lipstick crushed him. He managed to roll it off him but Aubreigh picked up her purse and resituated it, causing even more makeup products, coins, and other random items to crash into him. She was trying to be gentle, but it was imperceptible to Andrew who thought that she was doing this on purpose to teach him a lesson. She gently set her purse on the floor between her feet just as her mom opened the back door.


“Hey hon,” Natalie said as she carefully set her purse down in the backseat. She closed the door and opened the driver door to get in the front seat. “Everything okay?” Natalie asked as she got in the SUV and buckled up. 


“Uh, yeah,” Aubreigh said, nervously fidgeting.


“You look like you’ve seen a ghost,” Natalie said, smirking slightly. “Everything alright?”


“Uh huh,” Aubreigh smiled awkwardly. “Just nervous about the meeting with the board. So how did it go anyways? You’re smiling so it must have gone well.”


“Oh, them,” Natalie waved her hand, “they are nothing to worry about.”


“Nothing to worry about?” Aubreigh repeated, hoping for clarity from her mother.


“Exactly,” Natalie said, not going into any more detail. “They are of ‘little’ consequence to us.” Natalie snickered at her own inside joke. But Aubreigh had no idea what she was referring to. A part of her wondered if her dad was right, what if her mom had crushed the board of directors. She thought about asking her, but decided not to. She knew that her mom would ask her where she got such a crazy idea, and then things would just be worse for her dad. 


“What happened then?” Aubreigh asked.


“I set them right and cleared our names,” Natalie said plainly.


“Really?” Aubreigh asked. “No penalties, charges, or anything?”


“No, why would there be?” Natalie asked with a scrunched face.


Aubreigh assumed that her mom meant that she had quenched all worries from the board of directors, but she still worried about what the police would have to say.


Andrew, however, was uncomfortably banged and bruised in his daughter’s purse as the SUV rumbled along the freeway. He struggled and strained his way among Aubreigh’s oversized belongings. After a few minutes he found himself at the opening of the giant purse, covered only by a flap of leather. Any place would be better than stuck in his daughter’s giant purse.. He pulled himself over the edge and dropped himself outside of the leather death trap. He landed with a plop on the floor of the SUV next to his daughter’s purse, directly between her giant feet which were sitting idly in a pair of flip flops on either side of him.


Andrew felt the car swerve as Natalie swore at another driver. His tiny body tumbled along the floor until he smacked straight into his daughter’s flip flop. “Ouch!” he shouted as he laid there for a moment to recoup, the idea of his daughter accidentally stepping on him never even crossed his mind. He was in too much pain. He was beginning to feel it burn in his muscles, which ached worse than they ever had before in his life. Between being pummeled by his daughter’s oversized things in her purse, and then hitting her giant shoe, he didn’t know how much more he could take.


As he laid on his back and looked skyward, his eyes followed his daughter's legs up to her seat, he saw her face slowly come into view overhead. She had heard his little grunt as well as felt something hit her shoe. Her eyes widened sharply when she saw that her tiny father had escaped her purse. She pursed her lips tightly together, as if to say ‘what are you doing?’ to him. She looked around in a moment of panic to make sure her mother couldn’t see him, since they each had a good view of each other’s floors. Luckily, her mom was still preoccupied with navigating traffic.  


Aubreigh seized the opportunity and slowly but smoothly lifted her toes and tilted her flip flop towards her tiny dad. Andrew was effortlessly scooped up onto the insole of his giant daughter’s footwear. He didn’t even have time to react before her toes came down on top of him, forcibly pressing him into the rubbery insole. It wasn’t the best idea she’d ever come up with, but it was all she could think of on short notice. 


“Why are you fidgeting over there?” Natalie asked with a scrunched face.


“Fidgeting?” Aubreigh asked nervously, she pressed her toes down on her dad to muffle his noises and movements. “I just can’t get comfortable.” She was nervous and started to sweat. Andrew had never been under anybody’s feet before and was thoroughly terrified. The crushing weight of his daughter’s giant, and now sweaty, toes was a nightmare. “I just want to *relax*,” she said, cartoonishly emphasizing the last word of her sentence. From Andrew’s sweaty prison of toe flesh, he heard her voice and understood that she was talking to him. He immediately stopped wiggling and squirming. Almost instantly, Aubreigh relaxed her toes and Andrew felt the pressure release.


“You’re too wound up Aubreigh,” Natalie said. “You know what you need, is a nice pedicure.”


“No, I’m good,” Aubreigh said, “it seems like we always get those.”


“You want a mani instead?” Natalie asked.


“Nah, I’m really okay mom,” Aubreigh smiled. “I just want to go home.”


“Oh come on,” Natalie smiled cheerfully, “it will make you feel better! Home is where there is drama and worry. Let’s escape it for just a little bit.”


“Um, okay…,” Aubreigh finally agreed. She knew there was no changing her mom’s mind at this point anyways. She knew her mom was dead set on this little diversion to try and help her.


Natalie took the next exit and headed toward a new nail salon she’d just heard opened. Aubreigh felt her dad wiggling between her toes again and looked down at him. His face was desperately pleading from between two of her toes to let him out. Aubreigh’s eyes grew wide as she mouthed the words ‘stop it’ to him. She clenched her toes together to cover his face from view.


Andrew tried to relax again so his daughter would let up on the sudden pressure she’d inflicted on him. It was dark and humid under the arch of her toes, and he was starting to feel claustrophobic. Her toes were also starting to get sweaty to the point of drenching him and his clothes. And of course, the smell was super strong as well. Andrew tried to breathe, but it was gross breathing in his daughter’s foot stink, and so each breath became a concentrated effort not to gag. But no matter how hard he tried to show his daughter that he was ‘relaxed’, she never did release pressure.


Aubreigh panicked for a moment, thinking about what to do with her dad. She decided just to release him and drop him out of her shoe just before getting out of the car. From there, he could climb back into her purse or under the seat for safety until she got back. The car stopped in a spot just infront of the doors and Natalie put it in park. Aubreigh sat there and waited for her mom to get out of the car so she didn’t see her dad. Natalie opened her door and was just about to get out when she turned back to Aubreigh.


“Are you coming?” she asked, looking at Aubreigh with a quizical face.


“Uh, yeah, sure am,” Aubreigh chuckled and opened her door. She gently swung her foot with her dad out of the car and set it on the ground. Andrew groaned as her toes moved and shifted to balance her weight. Aubreigh tried to keep as much pressure off of her dad as possible, but it was impossible to shield him from all of it. Things were better when she got her other foot on the ground and was able to balance herself properly. 


She immediately tried to think of a new place to put her dad. But where? She felt her clothes, no pockets. She couldn’t possibly put him in her bra, not her dad. But it was too late, Natalie came around the car and looked at Aubreigh.


“Why are you just standing there? Come on, this place accepts walk-ins, let’s go.”


“Oh, okay…,” Aubreigh said with a terrified grin.


She tried to be gentle and took her first step with her dad stuck under her toes. She felt his body flatten against the weight of her toes crushing down on top of him. She swore she could hear him yelling too. Luckily, Natalie did not. The next few steps became easier for Aubreigh, each time she knew what to expect from feeling her dad’s tiny body underfoot. 


Step after step, Andrew panicked, thinking each one would be his last. If Aubreigh was trying to be gentle, he couldn’t tell. Each step was like going on what felt like a demented roller coaster right before her giant toes would crash down on him and press all the air out of his lungs. He was so scared his body would pop with each footstep.


Inside the nail salon, Natalie put in their names and ordered the Executive Package. To Aubreigh’s surprise, they could seat them right away. That never happens.


“I can’t believe they took us so soon,” Aubreigh said, following her mom to one of the chairs.


“Aubreigh…,” her mom pursed her lips as she slipped off her shoes and sat down in her chair. “I booked this ahead of time, sweetie. I knew you were feeling a little upset and worried, and I just wanted to treat you to something special.”


Aubreigh wasn’t paying attention to her mom but instead was looking at her feet and shoes for any signs of blood or squashed remains of tiny people.


“Aubreigh?” Natalie asked, “did you hear me?”


“Uh, yeah,” Aubreigh snapped back to reality. “Thanks mom, you’re right I really do need this.”


Natalie put her feet in the water and looked at Aubreigh, who was just standing there. “Well, come on then, sit down.”


“Oh yeah,” Aubreigh said, carefully taking off her flip flops. She was careful not to drag her dad out of her flip flop with her foot. She looked down at her two insoles and saw her dad panting in the toe section of her right shoe. It was such a sad sight. Aubreigh looked behind her mom and asked her to grab the design book so she could look through it. As soon as Natalie turned away, Aubreigh snatched up her dad between her fingers and quickly and quietly stuffed him into her cleavage.


“Sorry dad,” she whispered. She truly didn’t have any other options at this point.


“What did you say?” Natalie asked.


‘Uh, thank you,” she smiled politely as she grabbed the design sheet from her mom.


Aubreigh put her feet in the water and looked through her options. She could feel her dad squirming, but at least he was in a safer place than under her feet. As she looked through the options, she started to wonder…


“Is this a ‘tiny person’ salon and spa?” she asked, looking at her mom.


Natalie smiled.


“Yes,” she chuckled quietly.


“But mom, I don’t,-”


“You’ve only had one, Aubreigh,” Natalie interrupted her. “And it was from that brat Kelly and your friends. This is a real one, with experienced tinies. Besides, I’m so proud of your progress you’ve made with tinies. I really think you’ve come a long ways in understanding their relationship with you. Just trust me, you’ll enjoy this! Besides, you can’t really go the “high and mighty” route sweetie, I was there with you at Timberline.”


Aubreigh became embarrassed and didn’t say another word.


Then a strikingly beautiful woman came with two containers in her hands. “Okay ladies, put your feet up on the platforms. Have you guys made a selection yet?”


Natalie and Aubreigh both put their feet up on the designated area. The woman opened the first container and emptied about 20 tiny people right in front of Natalie’s feet. She then did the same with the second container and dumped about another 20 people in front of Aubreigh’s feet. Natalie’s toes wiggled with anticipation.


“I’d like this one here,” Natalie said, pointing to an option on the menu.


“Number 23, acrylic,” the beautiful hostess barked orders at the tiny crew. “Come on, get started, and meet your quota this time!” Her face and tone softened significantly. “And how about you?” she asked, looking at Aubreigh.


“This one,” Aubreigh responded, watching the first crew get started on her mom’s feet.


“Number 12, gel,” the hostess sternly ordered the second crew. “Get a move on it, if you don’t meet your quota this time, it will be strike three.” Again her face melted into a smile as she looked at Natalie and Aubreigh. “Please ladies, enjoy your stay, let me know if there are any issues at all. Again, my name is Brittney, if you need anything at all, please press that button there.”


“Thank you,” Natalie smiled as Brittney walked away and left them alone. “Remember honey,” Natalie smirked to Aubreigh, “no squishing these guys. I don’t think this place would let us back!” she giggled loudly. She adjusted her feet just slightly, and without even meaning to, she scared a tiny worker and caused her to fall into the warm bubbling water below. She landed with an imperceptible splash. It was seemingly unnoticed by her fellow coworkers. But Aubreigh and Natalie both saw it happen. They looked at each other and Natalie smirked. “Well, I guess there are still occupational hazards, aren’t there?” she laughed hysterically as she turned back to watch the tiny people work on her feet.


Aubreigh momentarily wondered what would happen to the tiny worker. Was she stuck? Would she drown? Was there any way out for her? Either way, it never even crossed her mom’s mind to even so much as check on the tiny woman. But Aubreigh really couldn’t make a big deal about it. She knew her mom was right, she had been horrible to the tinies at Timberline. Not to mention how she had treated her friends. And worst of all, she had now even killed tinies. And with her feet no less. Maybe it was just best to let this go, Aubreigh reasoned. After all, she was starting to enjoy the feeling of 20 something tiny people working diligently on her soft feet.


Tiny workers on and in between her toes scraped away the dead skin and trimmed her nails incredibly smooth. Around the back, there were at least 4 workers dedicated to smoothing her heels with scrapers and files. Aubreigh saw how it could take them forever; their tools were tiny… and her feet were huge. No wonder these guys weren’t making their time quotas. It almost seemed unfair.


Suddenly, a worker between one of Aubreigh’s toes moved her and tickled her. She barely flinched, but to the tiny people below, a flinch, no matter how small, in a foot as big as hers was enough to startle anybody. Her heel moved just enough to push two of the people behind them into the water below.


“Oops…,” Aubreigh said, watching intently.


“What?” Natalie said, looking over from her magazine.


“Nothing,” Aubreigh sighed, “just a couple of my guys fell into the water too.”


“Idiots,” Natalie scoffed as she turned back to her magazine.


Aubreigh watched as the two little workers swam to the edge of the water pool. They eventually made it to a ladder that led back up to the platform. They helped each other up and climbed back to the top. As soon as they made it up there, they were right back to work where they left off. Aubreigh found that really amusing.


The longer she sat in her chair, with tinies tending to her feet and nails, the more she thought about stuff again lately. She had been doing that alot lately. For instance, why was she even going through all the trouble of hiding her dad from her mom? What would actually happen if she found out he had followed them? Probably nothing, she reasoned. Then why did she try so hard to help him? Was it out of loyalty to her dad? Was it because she felt sorry for him? Was it because she was trying to make up for past mistakes she had made with tinies? She didn’t know. Either way, she was for sure going to have a conversation with him when they got home. The dynamic of their relationship had changed whether he liked it or not.


“What are you thinking about, Aubreigh?” Natalie asked. “You look so anxious.”


“Oh sorry,” Aubreigh said, realizing how scrunched up her face was. “I was just thinking about what happens when these guys when they don’t make their quotas.” She still didn’t tell her mom about her dad. Again, she felt a natural instinct to protect him. Besides, she reasoned as she felt him squirming between her soft mounds of flesh, it would be difficult and awkward to pull her dad out from her cleavage.


“Hmm,” Natalie curled her lip, “I don’t know, that’s a good question. Ask them.”


Aubreigh paused for a moment. She had briefly forgotten that the tiny people at her feet were still people, and she could actually talk to them. She leaned forward, “Hey guys,” she said softly, “what happens?” Some of them looked up at the giant teenager, but most kept working. But no one said a word. “Hmm,” Aubreigh frowned, “I wonder if they’re not allowed to talk to us?”


“You’re doing it all wrong,” Natalie sighed, “I’ve had this happen to me before.” She was thinking about the first time she talked to Kelly at the Emerald Palms Resort Spa. “You’re too nice,” she added, “you’ve got to take charge.”


Before Aubreigh could ask what she meant, Natalie clenched her toes together and lifted her foot to her lap. The action trapped a few of the workers between Natalie’s giant toes, who were now along for the ride. Also, multiple others who were working on the platform were pushed off by her massive bare heel as it pulled back. At least 5 tiny workers were shoved into the water by the wall of her foot. Natalie fanned her toes back in forth in unison so nobody fell out from between them. She smiled with amusement as she watched them beating against her toes to be released.


“Oh, I don’t think you want me to let you go from all the way up here, now do you?” she said with a snicker to the tinies freaking out between her toes. They all settled down pretty quickly after that statement. “Now, I was wondering,” she said, crossing her legs and propping her head up with her hand, “what this quota nonsense you guys aren’t reaching? What happens when you don’t make it?” She stopped moving her foot so the tiny people could speak. When no one spoke, she widened her eyes and squeezed her toes together.


“We’re not allowed to talk about it,” one of the tinies gasped.


Natalie released pressure. “Why not?”


“Because,” the same worker said, panting, “Miss Brittney forbids it.”


“Miss Brittney, huh?” Natalie said, unamused. “Well, Miss Brittney isn’t here, now is she?” Natalie smirked and gave them a playful squeeze again. “But I am.” Natalie laughed. No one responded, so Natalie squeezed a little harder. Eventually, their faces turned red and looked like their eyes were going to pop out of their heads.


“Stop it!” a voice from below called up to the woman who was cruelly squishing her coworkers between her toes. “You’re hurting them!”


Natalie glanced down and saw a tiny woman shouting up to her. Natalie scrunched her face with a sigh of disbelief. “Oh hush,” she said, casually plowing her toes into the tiny woman, pushing her into the water. The action had also bulldozed quite a few others into the water as well. Natalie quickly forgot about them and set her attention back on the tiny people stuck in the deadly grip of her colossal toes. It looked like they were about to pass out when one of them tapped out on Natalie’s skin.


“Okay!” he panted with every ounce of breathe, “I’ll tell you!”


Natalie immediately released her grip, letting the tiny people catch their breath. “Okay, I’m listening,” she smiled victoriously. 


“We get docked pay, we lose paid shifts, which means we have to work for free, or sometimes it means,” he gulped hard, “it means having to live in her shoes for an entire shift.”


“Oh well that doesn’t sound so bad,” Natalie chuckled, completely invalidating their feelings.


“No, I mean, we’re in her shoes while she wears them!” he clarified.


“Yeah, I knew what you meant,” Natalie grinned. Her callus response degraded the tiny worker’s plight even further. “I just meant, why wouldn’t she want anybody to know that?”


“I think it’s because a lot of our customers are more liberal and are for tinies rights,” he said, dejectedly. Natalie and Aubreigh could her the depression in his voice.


“You have liberal customers?” Natalie raised her eyebrows. “I thought they didn’t like ‘using’ tinies that way.”


“I- I don’t know what to tell you,” the little man replied. “The world is changing. It’s getting harder for even liberals and equality people to see us as humans.”


“Oh you poor thing,” Natalie said, pursing her lips and shaking her head. “What was your name?”


“Andrew…,” he said sadly.


“Oh, well, that will be easy to remember,” Natalie nodded. “My husband's name is Andrew too!” she smiled at him and the others still recuperating between her toes. “Well anyways, thank you Andrew, you’ve been very helpful and informative.” Natalie lowered her foot above the water. “Now back to work,” she said cheerfully as she wiggled her toes, lodging the tiny people loose from between her toe wrinkles. They landed in the water far below with a splash. As soon as Natalie saw their little heads above the water, she giggled. “Breaktime is over!” she said as she set her foot back down on the designated platform.


Aubreigh was stunned. Watching her mom masterfully work the tiny people was incredible. To be honest, she was a little impressed. “Wow,” she said, “I can’t believe Miss Brittney does that, that’s…, that’s…,” Aubreigh struggled to find the words.


“Smart?” Natalie suggested, looking at her daughter with a cocked eyebrow. “I don’t know, maybe that’s what I need to start doing with your brother and sister.” Natalie paused and curled her lip. “And maybe your father too. That man has created enough headaches with this whole stupid business merger.”


“Don’t you already wear Thomas and Julia in your shoes sometimes?” Aubreigh asked, confused.


“Yeah,” Natalie said matter-of-factly, “but I don’t wear them around in them all day long. I think that’s worth a try.”


“Are you going to do it?” Aubreigh asked, feeling her dad getting nervous and squirming more than usual.


“Maybe,” Natalie shrugged, “I mean, if there’s a good reason to do it, sure, why not?”


“Do you think there will be a good reason to?” Aubreigh asked.


“Huh,” Natalie sighed, “I think the only one that deserves it at the moment is definitely your dad.” Aubreigh could feel him panic between her boobs, no doubt trembling at his wife’s words. Her mom continued, “And Thomas, well, just give him some time and he’ll make a reason to do it. But I don’t think your sister will. She’s usually pretty well behaved.”


“Heh,” Aubreigh said, trying not to react to the tiny movements of her father tickling her. She reached up, pretending to adjust her bra, and brutally pushed her boobs together, trying to get her dad to settle down. It worked pretty well because he stopped moving and calmed down again. Maybe it was the best decision to help protect her dad from her mom. But how long could she hide him for?


The rest of the pedicure went pretty smoothly. Aubreigh’s toes were in the drying process and the tiny people were clearing out. Natalie, however, had created such chaos with the tiny employees that they were far behind. Not even having the polish clear coated yet. Aubreigh was just putting on her flip flops with her toe separators when Miss Brittney returned. Aubreigh didn’t know why, but she made her nervous. She was young and beautiful, but Aubreigh thought it was because she was worried what she would say or do to her mom’s crew. Which, unfortunately, wasn’t entirely their fault.


“How was it?” she asked Aubreigh.


“Great!” Aubreigh said back in a chipper tone, “they did great!”


“That’s good! I’m so glad to hear that,” Brittney replied.


“I’ve still got a few minutes,” Natalie sighed, shaking her head disappointedly. Aubreigh found that amusing and irritating at the same time. Namely because it was her mom that caused the delay in the first place. And also because she knew exactly what Brittney would do with them now. Then to add insult to injury, Natalie glanced down at Andrew, the tiny worker who was now diligently working on her nails, and smiled. “By the way, I think it’s great what you do here,” she said nonchalantly.


“What do you mean?” the gorgeous hostess asked, cocking an unsure eyebrow at Natalie.


“Oh,” Natalie giggled and whispered, “Andrew told me everything. Gave me some ideas on how to handle some of my own shrunken family members.” Andrew looked up in terror at Natalie as she told Miss Brittney this. Natalie glanced back down at him and winked. Andrew felt sick to his stomach.


“Oh he did, did he,” she said with such disdain that it made Aubreigh feel anxious. “I don’t know what he told you, or why, but it’s-”


“Yeah, I think the ‘wearing them in your shoes’ idea is the best one,” Natalie chuckled, interrupting Brittney. “But I’m also a fan of making them work for free too.” Andrew was in a sweaty panic. He was trembling and fear overtook his body.


“I can’t!” he cried, running away from Natalie’s foot. “I can’t!” he yelled again.


“Where are you going, Andrew?” Natalie mockingly asked. “My toes aren’t done yet!”


He hopped off the platform and blindly ran away towards the tinies exit door. He was in such a fright that he didn’t take the long way around, along the tinies only path. He tried to cut across the room, hoping he’d be quick enough. “I can’t!” he said again, “I can’t go in her shoe again! I can’t survive another 10 hour shift in there!” 


He was so scared and distracted that he didn’t even notice the tyrannical owner of the spa stepping toward him. As soon as she was within reach, she placed her high heel sole right over him and brought it down on him. The pointy toed tip of the sole crunched loudly as it flattened his body into a red gooey paste on the hard floor tile. His blood splattered and even sprinkled slightly on her toes which overhung the pointy insole slightly.


Both Natalie and Aubreigh were surprised.


“I did not see that coming,” Natalie said with amusement and slight surprise.


“Neither did he,” Brittney said, twisting her shoe back and forth, squelching his squished body into a thin paste. “I apologize ladies. Your visit is comped today.”


Aubreigh left. She went and sat in her mom’s SUV, which was swelteringly hot in the summer heat. They had forgotten to even crack a window. Aubreigh sat there, beginning to sweat profusely, and profoundly confused. She found herself strangely aroused from what she had just witnessed. It reminded her of watching her mom step on and squish that tiny person in Timberline. Why did seeing that turn her on? It felt so natural, but her brain kept telling her it was wrong. Now she couldn’t get the beautiful face of Miss Brittney casually crushing her employee out of her head. She kept replaying it over and over in her head. She felt herself getting wet. She nearly reached down to satiate her craving when the car door opened.


“Hey,” Natalie said, getting in the car, “you left in such a hurry. You okay?” She started the car and blasted the air conditioning.


“Yeah, I’m just not feeling well,” Aubreigh admitted. “Thank you so much though for this, it really was a nice treat.”


“You’re not mad at me?” Natalie asked, putting the car into reverse.


“No,” Aubreigh said, “why would I be mad at you?”


“Oh, I just thought you would probably blame me for little Andrew getting in trouble,” she said flatly.


Aubreigh stuttered. “Trouble? I think he got into more than just trouble.” 


“You know what I mean,” Natalie waved apathetically. 


Aubreigh thought for a moment. “No,” she said finally, “I don’t blame you at all.”


Natalie smiled.


“What was Miss Brittney like?” Aubreigh asked.


“She was very interesting to talk to,” Natalie beamed, “she’s a lovely person.”


Aubreigh thought momentarily about the irony of being both a lovely person and someone who would so cruelly and casually step on and squash a tiny person like that. Her mom was talking to her. But she couldn’t focus on anything she said. She could only think about Miss Brittney and her extremely sexy shoes. It was all Aubreigh could think about for the next several minutes.


That all changed though when they pulled home. There in the driveway waiting for them was a cop car with two police officers. Aubreigh’s eyes widened. This is what she feared for so long.


"Relax, honey,” Natalie said, pulling in. “Just let me do the talking.”


Chapter End Notes:

Leave a comment if you liked it!