- Text Size +

 

“Ellie, please,” Pete finally found his footing and pulled back as gently as he could.

Ellie sighed and stopped in the center of the herb garden she had spied earlier, a basil plant crushed beneath her tread, “What, Peter?”

He winced slightly, “Look, I know that you're annoyed with me because I didn't tell you-”

“That this was not a romantic getaway but a couples trip with the most annoying girl on at least two continents?”

His cheeks burned bright red, “Y-yeah.”

She crossed her arms and tapped her foot while she waited for him to finish.

“Look, I'm sorry, alright?” His voice was high and tight, “When I mentioned it to Callum, he said we could drive and before I realized what was happening we kinda had the whole trip planned out.” Pete then took a deep breath and shook his head, “But that doesn't matter. Just because you're pissed at me doesn't mean you can take it out on all these people.”

He swept his arm across the vast model village, “If you're pissed at someone just be pissed at me.”

“Pete,” Ellie said his name softly as she stepped over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, “Do you really think I'm the type of person who takes out their anger on shrinkees just because she can?”

He blushed a little harder while her fingers played along the nape of his neck, “I- Ellie, I just watched you step on someone.”

“Oh come on, you can't tell me that he didn't deserve it,” she laughed, “I mean, really, the way he was talking to us.”

There was a nervous edge to Pete's laughter, “Uh, I guess he was fairly rude.”

“Right? He should have known better.” Ellie gave him a quick peck before she started to pull away.

But Pete didn't let her out of his embrace. He gave her a quizzical look, “What do you mean? Should have known better?”

“What? When you can barely see over someone's toes, you probably shouldn't upset them,” Ellie smirked, “And you'd think someone who lives in a special little town just for shrinkees would have figured that out. Now, c'mere.”

Ellie tugged at Pete's arm and he stumbled over to the small farming cottage that sat beside the herb garden. Ellie was smiling as she looked down at the charming little building, and she let out a dreamy sigh as she rested her head against his shoulder and looped her arm in his.

“Is... what am I supposed to be seeing...” Pete asked, looking down at the farmhouse. It was a quaint building that appeared to be made of actual, albeit very small, bricks. It looked no different than a few of the cottages they had passed when they got off the highway.

Ellie leaned up and whispered into his ear, “There's a little farmer in there.”

“Ok...”

“So, y'know, why don't you...” Ellie giggled and lifted her foot above the farmhouse before gently kicking the air.

“What? Why would I do that?”

Ellie pressed a little closer to him, “Because...”

Pete's stomach quivered and he could feel the heat rising in his cheeks, “Ellie, are you... do you...”

She giggled beside him and nodded her head slowly.

They had never really talked about shrunken people. Having grown up with Callum and his brother, Pete had gotten used to avoiding the topic all together. He remembered the way some of the Immune kids in town would talk about shrunken people like they were pests or toys and even if Callum just overheard it he would get flush and shake a bit. Pete had known Ellie was Immune but she never seemed to actually talk about shrinkees and she certainly wasn't 'on the hunt' the way some people were; their eyes constantly scanning the ground for tiny folk, smirking when someone mentioned they were asymptomatic, and sometimes even offering to take someone if they had started shrinking in a teasing or gloating manner.

One memory early in their relationship stood out though.

They had been lying in his bed during their first year at University, and he had decided they had been dating long enough that he needed to know how she felt about shrunken people. She had just sort of laughed and said, “Oh, I didn't see a lot growing up in the Highlands. The occasional tourist sometimes, that was it.”

At the time, he hadn't thought much of the somewhat non-answer. Callum's family had taken his brother with them on holiday and so it didn't sound strange that a wife or husband might take their shrunken spouse with them or a child might take their shrunken parents or whatever the situation might have been. Now though, he could remember the way her toes had scrunched up against his shin when she said it and the weird smirk that she had flashed him.

A smirk not much different than the one on her face at that moment.

He could feel the bile rising from his belly, “El, uh, have you... did you...”

“Did I what?” She asked sweetly, as she brushed her fingers across his hair.

“When you, uh, said that you didn't see a lot of shrinkees growing up... what did you do to the ones you did see...”

She frowned though not from the question but from the sheen of sweat that clung to her fingers as she pulled them away from Pete's brow. “Well, whatever I wanted,” she shrugged, “Most of the time I'd just step on them but I definitely ate a few when I was on a long hike myself.” Ellie laughed, “The best was when I'd run into kids doing the Duke of Edinburgh Award and one of them shrunk. They were often so bored that they'd trade them for a spliff.”

“Oh God,” Pete clutched his stomach as it again quivered and shook.

“Peter, are you feeling alright?”

“I'm fine, El, just,” Pete clenched his eyes tight and took a deep breath, “I didn't realize. You haven't done this sort of stuff at Uni, have you?”

“What? No,” She shook her head, “Between exams and internships and everything else. God, where would I find the time to track down shrinkees?”

Pete's stomach still churned but he let out a sigh of relief.

“And it's not like I'd have kept it to myself,” she gently rubbed his back, “I'd have told you if I found one.”

Again bile rose in Pete's throat, “Why would you tell me...”

“You know, so we could...” she gestured down at the farmhouse before squeezing his arm, “Together.”

“Ellie, I would never want to do that,” Pete stammered, trying to take a deep breath as it felt like his chest was tightening.

She made a soft soothing noise as she gave him a firm hug and another gentle kiss. “Look, I know Callum's your best mate, and his whole situation with his brother and all that,” she thumped her hand against his chest to stop him from saying anything else, “I also know that you're asymptomatic too, which I don't care about at all and is no reason for you not to enjoy your size.”

The phrase 'enjoy your size' rolled over Pete as he struggled to take a deep breath.

“Now, c'mon,” Ellie steered him over to the cottage.

With his white Adidas Samba right next to it, Pete found it difficult to not notice how silly it was that a house that someone actually lived in wasn't as wide as his foot was long. His chest was still tight and his limbs trembled from nerves but a giddy laugh escaped him all the same.

He kept his heel firmly planted in the muddy patch beside the house as he lifted his foot. Clumps of dirt fell from Pete's tread as he pivoted his foot to hang over the little cottage. It was easy to imagine the havoc he wreaked with just a twist of his ankle; the earth churned around his heel, the pebbles that were dislodged from his trainer took a few tiles from the house's roof, and several windows were cast in deep shadow.

Beside him Ellie let out a squeak of excitement and her hand squeezed against his bicep.

Pete's lips curled up in a smile as he realized it was taking more effort to hold his foot above the house than it would be to crush it. A single curt laugh burst out of him and he relaxed.

His trainer crashed into the roof of the house then through it. Wood exploded out from beneath his tread while bricks cascaded down around it. There was a faint crunch as Pete obliterated the walls and bricks beneath his foot before feeling it rest on solid ground once more.

Ellie's breathing was already picking up and she squealed again when the farmer's scream echoed up from inside the house. Wriggling his foot in the debris, Pete glanced over at Ellie to see her eyes glazed over as she growled, “Do it.”

His own member twitched inside his pants and Pete felt more heat rise up into his cheeks. He told himself it was for Ellie as he carefully lifted his foot and swung it through the rest of the cottage like he was kicking a football. Bricks flew across the muddy yard surrounding the farmhouse and the second floor crashed down onto the first amid the farmer's screams.

Rather than set his foot down, Pete swept it back over the little house, casually kicking away pieces of the roof and walls with the toe of his trainer. He didn't even realize what he was looking for until he felt Ellie's hand start to rub his bulging manhood.

With one more swipe of his shoe, Pete found the farmer, a tiny pudgy man writhing amid the rubble of his little house. He unconsciously pulled his foot away but then Ellie squeezed his now erect cock through his joggers.

“Oh,” he moaned and looked over to see the lust in her eyes. Pete found himself flashing her the same easy smirk that all the cool Immune boys gave their girlfriends back home. The thought sent a pang of discomfort through him as he remembered that those guys had all been bullies but he pushed it away. “Do you want me to...”

“God, yes,” her voice was raspy with arousal and her final word came out in a strained squeal, “Please.”

The farmer's scream was absorbed by the bottom of Pete's trainer as it crashed down upon him but Pete was too busy to care. His lips found Ellie's and their moans reverberated through each others bodies. While his hands flew up the buttons of her coat, undoing each one with practiced precision, he ground his foot atop the pathetic cottage, obliterating it with ease.

Ellie's hands tore at his clothes, and neither of them gave any heed to the fact that they were in the middle of a field or that they weren't even out of Faith and Callum's sight, let alone that they didn't have a condom.

Ellie threw herself so hard at Pete that he stumbled backward, his hands fumbling to grab hold of her as they fell together. Pete's bare back crashed into the cold muddy ground but he was too busy thrusting into Ellie to care.

She moaned as she rode atop him and his hands dove beneath her thick knit sweater to knead her breasts. Ellie panted and groaned as she leaned down, he started to slow his strokes and lean his head up so they could kiss but her hand pushed down on his bare chest. “No, don't slow down,” she groaned.

He let his hands drift back down to her hips and he held her firmly in place as he drilled up from below.

“Oh yes, right there,” her voice echoed in his ears.

Pete could feel his own heart rate picking up with every stroke and the orgasm built within him as he tried to go as long as he could. He grunted as he struggled to hold it in and his stomach started to churn once more while sweat started to pour down his forehead.

Ellie roared from her own orgasm and simply kept riding him while dragging one of his hands toward her crotch. “Pete,” she moaned and then panic entered her voice, “Pete?”

Pete's chest tightened suddenly and all that came out was a struggling gasp.

“Peter?!”

Ellie's voice echoed out around him as the world started to spin.

“Oh God, no, no,” Ellie rose up and seemed to stretch higher and higher as the world went dark.

Pete gasped for air and arched up on the cold muddy ground what felt like a second later.

The world seemed to spin around him for a moment before his eyes focused.

He clutched his chest but there was no more pain or tightness, nor was his stomach churning. Worse, Pete found himself suddenly aware of how cold it was, his body curled up and his teeth began to chatter. He hadn't thought it was that cold when they arrived, even when Ellie had thrown away his clothes, he hadn't been cold.

“Ellie,” he called out as he stood up and looked around.

A few yards away stood a field filled with immense green plants and it took him a moment to realize they were herbs. “No, no,” he shook his head as he began to pivot in place.

His jaw dropped when he saw his own trainer, now easily the size of a truck. Beside it was the pile of debris that was all that remained of the house he had destroyed. “Oh God,” he whimpered as tears welled in his eyes, “I fucking deserve this, this is what I get, I...”

Beside the debris of the house was one of Ellie's immense Doc Marten boots, resting on its side. Above it was an enormous field of black denim and as Pete turned, he fell back onto his ass as he stared up at his now enormous girlfriend.

Ellie sat cross-legged in the grass, like it was simply any other day and she was enjoying a relaxing moment in a park. He craned his neck back further and further as his eyes traveled up from her unfathomably long legs, over the intricate designs of her knit jumper, and finally to her still gorgeous if now billboard sized face. Her beanie was back on and he realized that she wasn't even looking at him, instead her eyes were wide as they looked at something on her phone.

Pete blinked and his heart skipped a beat as he realized he wasn't looking at the cutesy duck-themed case that Ellie kept her phone in. It was the simple durable black case that protected his own phone.

As he scrambled to his feet and took a step back, her eyes locked onto him.

“Oh good, you're awake,” her voice boomed out, deeper and more powerful than Pete could have imagined for a girl who sang soprano but still filled with concern.

“Ellie,” his words already turning into a plea, “Please, we've been together for years just because I shrank-”

Her booming voice simply rolled over his, “Peter, don't worry, I'm not going to squash you just because you shrank.”

He breathed a sigh of relief but before he could start to thank her, her voice rolled on.

“Of course, I might change my mind based on a very simple question.”

Pete took another step back as his heart started to race.

She turned his phone around so that he could see the text chain that she had been reading.

Pete's blood turned to ice as he saw the enormous picture of Alyssa Young's bare chest and then the tip of his own cock at the bottom of the screen, from the dick pic that he had agonized over when he took it a few weeks earlier.

“Who the fuck is Alyssa Young?”

Pete turned and ran.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you're all staying safe and healthy!