- Text Size +

 

Chloe sat hunched down beside the window as the enormous blonde licked her fingers clean of the blood and viscera that clung to them. Each one slid out of her plump pink lips with a soft pop and every time, the tiny woman caught sight of the girl's blood stained teeth. A monstrous tongue slid across them and they were dazzling white once more except for the faintest bits of blood that rimmed the spaces in between.

She leaned up and then over the opposite buildings and Chloe made herself as compact as possible while she huddled against the wall. Faith's low thoughtful 'hmm' shook the wall around her and Chloe shut her eyes tight and bit her lip to keep the terror from leaving her body in a wordless scream.

An annoyed pouty noise echoed out before the giantess spoke, “Man, how many of these buildings are fake?” Ceramic and wood crumpled as her hand undoubtedly plowed through another unconverted building. Cracks and pops echoed across the world while Faith continued to test various buildings and frustration built within her.

Chloe's heart pounded in her chest while she waited.

She wanted to run but she also knew that sudden movement might draw the girl's bright eyes to her immediately. Her only hope was that the giantess would get bored and move on since most of the buildings near the dress shop were still models.

Almost the instant Chloe thought it, Faith released a bothered, “Hmph.”

Fabric shuffled and the girl's trainers creaked before the whole apartment was blanketed in shadow. Peeking her head above the sill, Chloe had to crane her neck back to take in the enormous blonde girl that towered over the high street. Faith stood so close that the bagginess of her hoodie and the shelf of her breasts hid her face from view entirely.

One of the buildings across the way collapsed and a second later, Faith's green-and-white Jordan was crashing through it, the dust and debris simply flowing around it like water. The gargantuan foot wiggled slightly, kicking away the remnants of the building like they were any other bit of dirt marring the shoe. Faith then planted the trainer firmly into the center of the high street, the top of it just a few feet below the window Chloe hid behind.

Giggling, the girl then began to walk down the street like she was balancing on a beam. With every step though, she let her foot swing out wide so that it tore into the storefronts. Chloe watched wide-eyed as she ripped through fake store after fake store, laughing to herself the whole time. Her shadow finally started to recede when she finally found a building that withstood her casual destruction.

“Aw, did you run in here, baby?” Faith cooed before tearing the roof off and tossing it away without a care in the world. Chloe flinched from the horrible crash that followed but she kept her eyes focused on the enormous girl as she picked through the building. “Hmm, nope not here,” She lifted her fist over the building then punched down, no doubt obliterating whatever floor she had been looking at, “Anyone in here?”

The reality that Faith was no longer looking in her direction finally overrode the fear that pinned Chloe in place and she jumped to her feet. “Oh God, I need to... where...” a million questions ran through her head before she heard a similarly panicked voice coming from the floor below her.

“Callum,” she breathed, remembering that the boy was just downstairs.

Her feet carried her out of the apartment and down the stairs while the terrified boy was awkwardly shuffling in the backdoor of the shop, still cupping his privates to preserve some sense of modesty. He seemed to be crippled by indecision, reaching out for a nearby pair of trousers while simultaneously trying to run out of the building.

Coming down the stairs, Chloe blinked as she realized he was more than a head shorter than her, which easily put him at less than five inches tall. He stumbled backward at her approach and immediately collapsed into the corner, “Please, I wasn't going to steal it, I-”

Before she could stop herself, Chloe delivered a swift kick to his side, “You think I give a shit if you take some fucking trousers?” Her hands were already balled into fists and shaking like mad as she looked down at the terrified boy and she managed to step away before she kicked him again. She grabbed the nearest pair that looked like they'd fit and threw them at him, “Take them!”

He made a bunch of blubbering noises that sounded like 'thank you' while he struggled into them. Callum stood shakily in the corner, doing his best to cinch the pants off around the middle of his small belly. With a sigh, Chloe passed him one of the simple pieces of cloth that passed for belts in the village and he again muttered his thanks.

She stared at him for a moment and the anger inside of her quickly ebbed away. He was shivering in a combination of fear and cold, and he squinted at her like someone who needed glasses. “Jesus,” pity drove her to grab a nearby shirt and this time she handed it to him carefully.

“Thank you, uh,” he pulled on the heavy piece of cloth and with his face flushing from embarrassment, “I'm Callum but-”

Faith's voice boomed out down the road, “You're not my Callum. Cute though.” A tremor shook through the floor beneath them before the giantess laughed, “But not cute enough.”

Chloe couldn't help but cross her arms in front of her chest.

“Y-y-you probably already knew that.”

She wanted to scream at him for bringing this monster right to their little village, for destroying the house she had lived in for a year and a half, for killing... The last thought made tears well in her eyes and she struggled to keep her composure.

“I'm sorry,” he whimpered, “I didn't... she just wanted to see a model village. She likes cute stuff and I didn't, I just, how the hell was I supposed to know she'd-” Another crashing noise echoed down the high street as Faith found another real building, “If I had known, I'd never have brought her here.”

Having seen her drag him into the village, and force him to his knees, Chloe doubted he would have actually been able to say no to the girl if she had suggested coming here explicitly to destroy a village full of shrunken people. Yet, she also knew that saying it wouldn't help either of them at that moment.

“Look, do you think there's a way to stop her?” Chloe asked, “Like, right now she's looking for-”

“Babyyyy,” the blonde's whining cut her off, “This isn't funny anymore.”

Callum's eyes went wide with fear and he shook his head, “Please, don't... don't ask me to do that. She'll take me back to America. I know she will and I don't know what she'll do when she gets me home.” He cringed as he thought about something, “Oh God, I don't know which would be worse...”

“Ok, well,” Chloe rubbed the bridge of her nose and shook her head, “What about the other guy? You and him are mates, right? He's not just your girlfriend's friend's boyfriend, right?”

Callum nodded, “Oh no, yeah, me and Pete grew up together.” A strange nervous laugh came out of him and he said, “Did you think that Faith and Ellie were...” He shook his head, “No, I'm pretty sure Ellie hates Faith. I don't think Faith realizes or maybe she does and doesn't care...”

Chloe bit her lip to keep from screaming at him, “Look, it doesn't matter, do you think they'll get her to stop and then the four of you can just leave?”

“Yeah, I think so. Ellie probably doesn't even...” he trailed off and frowned, “Until today, I would have said she wouldn't hurt anyone but then... I'm so sorry about that man she killed and well, all the people that-”

A giggle cut him off followed by Faith bellowing, “And it's good!” The giantess's voice thundered on, “Though I guess here you guys say 'Gooaaaaal', right?” She sighed, “I really didn't think he'd go that far, did you? Maybe I should think about becoming a kicker. My school's football team is pretty bad... oh, is he still alive?” The sound of her traipsing off somewhere through the model village grew more distant as she went off to follow whatever poor man she had just kicked.

Callum looked like he was going to be sick, “I'm so sorry.”

Chloe's voice shook, “Focus, Callum. Will your friend Pete help us?”

“Yes, yeah, yeah, and I'm sure Ellie will too.”

“Then let's go, I saw them both near the herb garden not that long ago. It shouldn't be too hard to find them.”

She started to walk out through the shop when Callum froze in place, “We're going to go back out there?”

“Yes,” Chloe said forcefully, “We have to.”

“Ok,” he tried to take a deep breath but his breathing only became more shallow.

She grabbed him by the shoulder and looked him square in the eye, “You can do this Callum. She won't even be looking at us.” Chloe silently prayed that that would be true. “It'll be like, uh...”

“Like a shitty forced stealth section in a video game, yeah?” His voice was high and tight but he tried to crack a smile.

Chloe was surprised by the laugh that escaped her, “Yeah, just like that.”

Together, they crept toward the front of the shop and then slowly opened the door. Looking outside, she almost gasped as she took in the high street; it looked like something out of a war movie or old photos of London during the Blitz. Rubble was strewn everywhere, buildings remained standing but had lost their facades, and every so often there was just empty space where a building had once stood. In the distance, she could Faith's form towering over what remained of the high street. The girl had taken off her hoodie, which was draped across several still mostly intact buildings, to reveal that she was wearing nothing but a vest top beneath.

The giantess was currently pressing her hefty breasts together, and Chloe could just make out a form wriggling between the rolling hills of flesh. Her whole body froze as she watched some poor shrunken woman struggle between Faith's breasts. The enormous blonde laughed and taunted her while she hopped gently in place, the movement shaking her own breasts and terrorizing the woman trapped between them. “Squish,” Faith said cutely as she pressed her tits together, “Squish, squish, squish.”

She paused for a moment and cocked her head, “Aw, did someone pass out already?” Another laugh boomed out, “Nope, there you go. Squish.”

Chloe's whole body trembled and she gasped when she realized that she had unwittingly stopped breathing while imagining the suffocating torture of being trapped between Faith's breasts. She looked over at Callum, who stood beside her also terrified.

He slowly turned toward her with tears in her eyes, “She'd do that to me... wouldn't she?”

“C'mon,” Chloe grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the street in the opposite direction, “Let's go.”

They stumbled at first and then jogged down the High Street. The buildings quickly became more spaced out and they crouched beside low garden walls as they quickly made their way toward the edge of the fields that lead to the plot of herbs. Chloe stopped when they came up behind someone's house and looked out into the distance.

There was no Pete or Ellie, but as she squinted at where Brown's cottage should be she spied a pair of Adidas trainers and what looked like a pile of clothes. “Callum,” she breathed, “Is Pete Immune?”

“No, why- Oh God,” he stared off into the distance and squinted several times before he cursed, “Stupid bloody eyes. Why did I wear contacts today...” A dark bitter laugh stopped him, “Fuck, like my glasses would have shrank...”

“Where's Ellie?” Chloe asked, peering around and looking for the girl.

“Oh God, what if she,” Callum walked a few feet away and it took Chloe a second before she realized he was looking at the car park, “Ok, she didn't just leave with him. That's good.”

Chloe shuddered at the thought that the other girl would simply abandon their village to its fate with Faith. Then a sigh of relief came to her, “Well, this is good though, she'll want to leave if both of you shrank, right? And if she doesn't like Faith, she probably won't just hand you off to her.”

“Yeah,” Callum started to nod excitedly, “Yeah!”

A door to one of the houses behind them opened and Chloe felt a bit of hope stir in her chest that one of the other shrunken villagers would help them. However, all of that hope disappeared when she turned to see the lanky form of Pete standing there, wrapped in a blanket to cover his naked form.

“Oh thank God, Callum,” he rushed forward and immediately wrapped his friend in a hug.

“Pete!” The boys laughed and jumped up and down in their embrace for several seconds before they finally pulled apart. “What are you doing here? Why aren't you with Ellie?”

“Oh yeah...” the boy's face suddenly became bright red and he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Chloe recognized that sheepish look, many men had given her that look over the years. Some of them had been her boyfriend, or a friend's boyfriend, and a few had been guys she had fooled around with and hoped they'd become her boyfriend until they gave her that look. Sometimes it was a little thing but more often than not it wasn't. The obvious question left her mouth in a sharp shock, “What did you do?”

Pete flinched and noticed that she was standing there for the first time, “Uh, well, uh... remember, Callum, when I mentioned that I ran into Alyssa Young over the summer break and...”

Callum's eyes also widened and then his brow knit together in judgment, “What did you do, Peter?!”

“Look, Ellie and I just want different things out of life. We have different values!” He cried out, “God, the things she's said to my parents just because they voted Leave!”

Chloe took in a deep breath and shook her head.

Callum threw his arms into the air wildly, “What did you do, Peter?! What did Ellie find out?!”

“She found all the texts!” Pete screamed and then deflated, “Alyssa gets me and we started making plans and... I also sent her a dick pic once or twice... along with some selfies where I had my shirt off...”

“Oh God,” tears welled in Callum's eyes, “Oh God, we're fucked! We're fucked! This whole fucking village is fucked! And it's all because you still haven't gotten over Alyssa Young?!”

“No, it'll be ok!” Pete pleaded as he grabbed Callum, “It'll be fine. We'll hide out in the village and after they get power back, we'll call Alyssa and she'll come get us and you'll get to be with your family and I'll get to be with her. It's all going to work out!”

“Where the fuck are we going to hide?! Faith's destroying the whole fucking town!”

“I don't know! But this is somebody's house and they're not there! They had to go somewhere!”

They both stood there taking in deep breaths before they turned to look at Chloe. Callum swallowed a lump in his throat, “You're from here, w-wh-where did everybody go?”

“I'm not,” she took a deep breath, “I've only been here for a year and a half, I don't bloody well know where people would go in a disaster! There's not even a building in the village big enough to-”

Chloe blinked in surprise as she said it and then shook her head as it hit her.

“The church. It's the only place in town big enough and it's sturdy, they carved it out of stone from the same quarry they used for the actual church,” she said as a million other facts that Tabitha had told her during her first week in the village came back to her, “It's also on a little hill in case there's flooding or the like.”

The boys started to jump with joy and all the tension flooded from Chloe's shoulders.

Then the ground shook and a shadow passed over them.

All of them froze in place and then slowly, Chloe craned her neck back.

Faith's crotch loomed high overhead as she stood akimbo over the house and garden they were hiding in. The girl's left foot blocked off their escape toward the fields and Chloe knew that her right foot stood on the other side of the house.

The blonde leaned forward, her hands firmly planted on her hips and looked down at them. “Aw, Pete, you shrank too?” The boys stammered as they backed away and then Faith's bright blue eyes landed on Chloe, “And who's your little friend?”

The leather of Faith's trainers creaked and Chloe knew that the girl was wiggling her toes inside of them. She too backed away as she watched the gears turn behind the giantess's bright blue eyes, formulating another murderous game to play with her.

A terrible thought entered Chloe's mind and her body reacted instantly.

She rushed behind Pete and then shoved him while shouting with all of her might, “He cheated on Ellie! They want to call some girl named Alyssa and have her take them away from you two!”

“What?!” Faith thundered and her eyes immediately snapped to Callum, “Is that true, baby?”

Pete fell to his hands and knees and immediately started blubbering for mercy while Callum stammered beside him. Chloe didn't hesitate, she simply turned on heel and ran.

She jumped over the garden wall and kept moving.

The world shook and she stumbled while Faith's voice boomed in her ears, “Baby, is it true?!”

“Yes!” Callum cried, “Pete cheated on Ellie and he wanted us to hide but I didn't want to Faith! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!”

Chloe ducked behind one of the model houses a few doors down and watched as Callum rushed to his girlfriend's shoe and began to pepper it in submissive kisses. The huge trainer shifted and Chloe watched with wide eyes as the girl slid her dainty foot from it. Her white ankle sock was covered in bright pink flowers that stretched as she wiggled her foot above Pete, who was rooted in place, sobbing and begging for mercy.

Faith started to lower her foot but then shook her head, “No, I don't want to mess up my sock.”

She lifted her foot into the air and carefully peeled the sock off of it before dropping it down beside Callum. “Baby, could you put that rightside out for me? Thanks,” she said with a dismissive little wave of her hand.

She splayed and wiggled her toes above Pete, raining sock lint down onto his sobbing form as her bare foot began to descend. A low hum began to reverberate across the world, and it took Chloe a moment to realize it was Faith, humming an old Carrie Underwood song.

As her barefoot pressed down onto Pete's body, her sole seemed to mold atop of him and then her toes dropped down, cutting him off from view. Chloe trembled as Faith pressed her foot down harder and harder but there was no sharp wet crunch, instead blood started to slowly ooze out from between her toes while she kept humming the song.

With the blonde's eyes fixed on her own foot, Chloe sprinted across the street and hopped fence after fence, not daring to look back as she took the most direct possible path for the church.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you're all staying safe!