- Text Size +

 

“Christ,” Ellie muttered as she picked her way across what was left of the village center.

Rubble crunched beneath her every step and every two or three strides she'd spy a tiny lifeless body or mashed up pile of viscera at the center of a rusty red stain amidst the debris. “What did they... fuck their way across the whole village?”

It was only as she spoke the question aloud that Ellie realized that she couldn't see Callum.

Faith was sitting on the far side of the high street on what looked to be the posher side of the village, where sizable gardens ensured that the residents wouldn't see their neighbors. Ellie paused to smash one of the gaudy houses along the way and the whole model gave way with one solid kick that sent wreckage spilling into the neighboring building. Chuckling to herself, she stepped up beside the American girl as the blonde was tying the long laces of her ludicrous high tops.

Her other leg was stretched out across several gardens, with the remnants of their walls buried beneath her sweatpants. Near her ankle, Ellie spotted a tiny figure in baggy clothes who seemed to be wiping dust off of her shoe. She stared at the figure for a moment before it finally hit her that it was Callum, shrunk down to just a few inches.

“Hi, Ellie,” Faith's voice was as bubbly as ever.

Ellie had to fight a roll of her eyes as the girl wrapped her arms around her leg in a quick hug. Shaking the blonde off as best as she could, Ellie gestured at her shrunken boyfriend, “So, Callum shrunk too?”

She pouted, “Yeah, but it's fine, I think he always wanted this.” Faith leaned forward and the shrunken boy flinched as her shadow overtook his world, “Isn't that right, baby?”

He stumbled onto the ground and Ellie couldn't help but laugh when his high-pitched voice squeaked up from below, “Y-yes, Faith! I... I'd much rather be with you than anyone else...”

“Well, Pete shrank too so I figure we should find him and then...” Ellie sighed as she tried to collect her thoughts. Her eyes drifted toward the nearby church before she looked in the opposite direction to Callum's car.

Before she could finish her thought though, Faith piped up from below, “Oh you don't have to worry about Peter.”

“What?” She looked down to see Faith practically grinning from ear to ear.

Callum cried in terror and curled into a ball as Faith stood up, her feet plowing and smashing through what remained of the garden walls around her without a care in the world. The girl wrapped her up in a warm hug that left Ellie staring down at her with a confused look.

Faith just smiled at her for a long moment before it finally started to falter, “Because I took care of him...”

“Faith,” she took a deep breath, “I have no idea what you are saying.”

“Well, I found out that he was cheating on you with some skank and he was going to hide from us and go live in her underwear drawer and so I...” she stamped her foot, “Took care of him.”

“Jesus fucking Christ, Faith! Why would you- in what possible-” Ellie stammered for a second before she took a step back and looked down. A red smear of viscera sat in the center of a patio in roughly the same shape as the ball of the American's dainty foot. In the field just beyond the wall, she saw more blood had been smeared across the grass from Faith no doubt wiping her bare foot clean. “What the fuck?!”

“Don't yell at me!” Faith pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest, “That's what you do when cheaters shrink. I'd do the same thing for any of my sorority sisters back home!”

“I didn't want to kill him, at least,” she pressed her hands against her eyes and took a shaky breath to collect herself, “I didn't know what I wanted to do with him.”

For once, Faith thankfully remained silent as Ellie thought about what she would have wanted. As fun as it might have been to wreck the church, she had honestly thought about just grabbing Pete and turning the car right back to their school. It might have been easier to just turn Pete over to whoever wanted him; one of his friends, his family, or even whoever the fuck Alyssa Young was. She could have also kept him herself, and there was a certain kind of perverse pleasure to the idea. There were a few guys in her classes that she had thought about once or twice, and she knew a few of them would probably be happy to fool around now that she was single.

The idea of Pete sitting in a cage on her dresser while she had her way with the hunky footballer in her economics seminar that always sheepishly glanced in her direction made her shudder. She'd love to see the look on his tiny face when she brought him through the door and the jealousy when he saw the man's enormous body. Maybe, if the guy was into it, they could even make Pete worship him; lick his nipples or rub his feet or just climb aboard what Ellie was certain was a humongous cock.

“You could kill Callum if you want.”

Ellie snapped back to reality at Faith's suggestion and far below she heard the shrunken boy's indignant cry.

“What?”

The blonde girl shrugged, “It's only fair, right? I killed Pete.”

A snort of laughter escaped Ellie, “You want me to kill your boyfriend because it'd be... fair?”

Faith giggled, “I mean, he's not really my boyfriend anymore.”

Ellie's eyes widened and her jaw dropped in shock before she looked down to where Callum was having a small fit at the girl's foot. He stammered in disbelief and waved his arms about but his enormous, apparently ex, girlfriend didn't so much as glance down at him.

“What?” Faith shook her head, “Am I supposed to keep him in a little cage in my dorm room or something? I mean, sure, maybe that works for the rest of the semester here but like, what about when I go back home? What'll happen when I meet actual guys and bring them over? Am I really going to want him squeaking away when I'm... y'know...”

Her cheeks flushed a bright pink and she giggled.

Ellie simply blinked as she listened to the girl's explanation, trying to process how the over-friendly bubbly girl that had been annoying her all term apparently could dismiss her boyfriend's entire existence in the blink of an eye because it would make hooking up back home a little awkward.

“What would I even say? Oh yeah, he's my ex-boyfriend from England cause I went there last year for study abroad?” She glanced down to where Callum was still struggling to process her words, his tiny voice little more than an annoyed chirp to their ears. “I mean, God, he just won't shut up.”

Faith lifted her foot and he immediately screamed but she simply stamped it down beside him and the force of the quake knocked him flat on his face. “People are talking and that means shrinkees shut the fuck up, ok?” She huffed in annoyance, “God.”

Ellie bent down and reached out to the cowering shrunken boy.

Callum flinched at the shadow of her fingers but when he looked up and saw they belonged to her, he immediately began to squeak again, “Oh God, thank you, Ellie, please don't let her take me home, she'll...”

His words turned into another scream as she stood back up and she dangled him between her thumb and forefinger. Holding him up before her face, she stared at the oversized clothes he wore, “Where did he even get these?”

“I dunno,” Faith said, “There was another shrinkee with them and she was wearing a dress.”

Fear filled Callum's tiny face as Ellie tugged at the huge pants he wore. He shook his head and kicked his little legs while he begged her. “Was it also big on her?” She asked whilst tossing the pants away and grabbing one of his kicking legs.

“I don't know, it was blue though, which,” Faith shook her head, “Not a great choice with her coloring. She'd probably look better in like a dark green or something.”

Callum cried out when Ellie swung him upside down and though he tried to stop his shirt from falling off, it slid down his torso and fluttered down to the ground far below. She held the pleading boy in front of Faith's bright blue eyes, “You really don't care what I do with him?”

“Faith, baby, please, please don't let her do this, I'll do anything you want, I'll never say a word if you bring home a giant guy-”

The blonde's laugh cut him off instantly and she looked at Ellie, “Was Callum always this... pathetic?”

“Uh...” for a brief moment, Ellie considered actually sharing her honest opinion with the American girl. She had always thought Callum was a bit of a pushover and the fact that he had dated some first-year student while in America was something that they had always joked about and the word pathetic had definitely been said many times. Callum cried in her fingers, his sobs making him swing back and forth ever so slightly, and she couldn't stop herself before she said, “Yeah, he was.”

“God, why did I waste so much time on you?” Her words washed over the sobbing boy, and then she waved her hand dismissively, “Good riddance.”

Ellie shook her head in disbelief while Faith literally turned her nose up at Callum's presence. Staring at the mess of a boy in her fingers, Ellie felt a pang of sympathy for him before many memories of him butting in on her and Pete over the years surged to the forefront of her mind alongside nights of having to make conversation with the annoying girl who had now sentenced him to death. She lifted him up over her mouth and whispered, “You actually do deserve this.”

She opened her mouth wide and gently slid him past her lips.

His voice echoed off her cheeks right before she felt his tiny arms flailing against her gums. He began to yelp painfully as he battered his hands against her sharp teeth and then her tongue came up to meet him. His screams were cut off when she pressed him against the roof of her mouth and pulled her fingers past her lips with a soft pop.

She shoved him about, bouncing him from one set of molars to the other while he panicked inside of her, his limbs making her cheeks bulge out slightly while she debated whether or not to bite down. Pushing him against the roof of her mouth once again to stun him, Ellie's choice was made for her when she realized she hadn't swallowed a shrinkee whole since finding a one incher when she was a First Year.

Relaxing her throat muscles as best as she could, Ellie swallowed Callum in one gulp.

His body wriggled down her throat, his struggles doing more to speed his descent than stop it, and then he hit the bottom of her stomach with a notable plop. A combination of holding her breath while she swallowed and his stuttering passage into her stomach made gas bubble back up her throat. The burp she released was relatively small but she still felt her cheeks flush in embarrassment.

Faith simply giggled and then jumped up and down excitedly, “Oh my God, I can't believe you swallowed him in one go! I don't think I've ever seen someone swallow a shrinkee that big. When I was in high school, this football player swallowed a guy who was three inches and I thought that was crazy but wow...”

Faith then crouched down and pressed her ear up against her stomach.

Ellie stumbled back, “Uh...”

“Just trying to see if I can hear him,” she said as she pressed her hand against the small of Ellie's back to steady her.

Inside her stomach, she felt Callum flailing about but his struggles were quickly getting weaker and weaker. From what she vaguely remembered about biology, Ellie knew that Callum was probably already suffocating and burning within her stomach amidst whatever remained of the sausage sandwich she had for breakfast. She slipped from Faith's embrace and patted her stomach as she felt Callum's body give a final little twitch inside it.

“So, I think the last shrinkee I saw went for the church,” Faith said as she started toward it, kicking apart houses as she went, “Do you think there are any more in there?”

“Uh, yeah but...” Ellie looked at the car at the edge of the model village. Even though she knew little would come of what they had done, she felt a faint worry that they were pushing their luck.

Faith dashed back up beside her and tugged at her wrist with both hands, “Then come ooooon.” Faith pulled on her arm again and pouted, “When are you going to get to play with this many shrinkees at once again?”

The question brought a smile to Ellie's lips and she let Faith pull her along while the blonde girl let out an excited squeal. Unable to fight the girl's mood, Ellie followed her lead and plowed her foot through the various small buildings that stood between them and the church.

The vast structure sat on a small rise that was clearly meant to represent a sizable hill in the real world. Both she and Faith were able to climb it in a single step and then they were towering over a church that rose up to their waists. The sharp steeple almost rose up to Ellie's breast and in annoyance, she swatted it.

To her surprise, the stone steeple didn't even crack.

“Huh,” she pushed at it and then put even more of her weight into it. Finally, she heard the crackling of stone as the weak walls of the hollow steeple gave way. Rather than crumble though, the whole thing snapped and Ellie cursed as she stumbled forward.

The steeple slid straight ahead of her and crashed into the roof below.

Bits of wood and stone crumpled inward as the steeple went through the roof and crashed onto what looked like a polished stone floor below. Ellie stood in shock for a moment and on the opposite side of the church, Faith gasped in surprise.

Then they both heard the screams of shrunken people come up through the hole.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! Thanks as always to those who read and review! Hope you're all staying safe!