- Text Size +

 

Chloe smacked into the door of the church and immediately stumbled back.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw the two enormous girls standing in the distance, talking in the rubble of the village like they had run into each other outside a shop. Their voices rumbled like thunder across the sky but she didn't try to parse the words. Instead she simply banged on the barred door, “Please, it's Chloe! Let me in! Let me in! For God's sake, please let me in!”

Her own voice cracked while she continued to smack her hand against the thick wooden door.

A loud thunk echoed on the other side and then Chloe fell forward as the door opened.

Hands grabbed her and dragged her into the church while whispered voices echoed off its polished stone floor. The door rattled shut, people grunted, and then with a heavy thud the bar was put back into place.

Chloe forced herself to her feet and glanced around to see the scared faces of her fellow shrunken villagers staring back at her. Finally, after a long dreadful silence, one of the older women asked, “Is Tabitha not with you, dear?”

The frown that came to her face was all that needed to be said.

The questions poured in after that as other people asked if she had seen this or that person on her way to the church, if she knew what had happened to their friends or family, and how many buildings had been wrecked by the cruel Immune giants. Chloe didn't have many answers but what she did manage to say made everyone's faces become steadily more grim.

Then they heard the approaching booms of the girls' footsteps.

A middle-aged man that Chloe had gathered was a builder before he shrank stood up and held his hands up to gather everyone's attention. “We'll be alright, everyone. This church was carved from a solid block of stone. Those girls would have to be bodybuilders to so much as scratch it.” His voice was calm and the faint smile he wore helped to put everyone at ease.

Then the whole church was darkened by the girls' shadows and the windows rattled in their frames. Rumbles passed beneath Chloe's feet and light peered back in as the giantesses circled around the vast building like a pair of hungry sharks. Even though she couldn't see them, Chloe found her neck craning back as she imagined them looming over the church, staring back down at them with that smug amusement so many Immune people had.

Flesh smacked against stone somewhere high overhead and then there came a soft, “Huh?”

A loud thump raced down the steeple and Chloe found herself unconsciously backing up.

Panic rippled through the crowd and the builder shouted, “It'll hold!”

A loud crackling noise cut him off before he could say anything else and he turned around as a deep groan echoed through the church. Stone ground against stone while the Scottish girl's voice thundered over head, “Fucking...”

The vaulted roof seemed to crumble in slow motion.

The rafters splintered then broke apart as a vast wall of stone crashed through them and plummeted to the floor below. Sunlight poured into the church through the massive hole but Chloe's eyes followed the steeple, which remained intact as it fell. The builder, standing in the aisle between the pews, stared up in disbelief as a shadow grew around him and people shoved at each other to escape the crash zone.

In the blink of an eye, the builder was gone, replaced with a vast hollow tube of stone and the debris of the pews that were crushed beneath it. Screams erupted around the room and several people pointed to the sky, where the two giantesses now peered down through the hole in the roof they had created.

Ellie brushed her dark wavy locks behind her ears and smiled while her eyes bounced from one survivor to the next. Her lips moved ever so slightly and a shudder went through Chloe's body as she realized the girl was counting them up.

Meanwhile, Faith was already widening the hole above. More debris rained down as her fingers tore through the wooden roof with ease, the girl not even wincing as her dainty fingers pried back massive chunks and casually tossed them aside.

Someone shoved past Chloe, and she snapped out of her momentary paralysis. Behind her people scrambled to remove the bar over the immense door and wrench it open. The movement caught the blonde's eyes though and her head lowered down as she tried to look at what was happening. “Oh,” she laughed before rising back to her full height.

She pulled away from the vast hole and the world rumbled beneath Chloe's feet.

Thinking back to the girl's destruction of the village center, Chloe immediately shook her head and shouted, “No, don't, she's-”

The toe of the giantess's trainer plowed through the now open door and knocked the terrified crowd over. Chloe stumbled back and screamed as the shoe continued to roll over the crowd before it finally came down atop them. The frightened screeches they released were instantly muffled beneath the wall of rubber that pressed down from above.

The tread moved slowly and deliberately as the giantess pressed down harder and harder. People were pushed down into whoever was beneath them, their limbs tangling together until they started to snap. The crowd became a singular wriggling mass beneath Faith's foot but the girl simply kept putting more of her incalculable weight on top of them. Their skin tore open from the pressure and their organs were squeezed out from what little of them remained while blood oozed across the stone floor.

Chloe finally pulled her eyes away and it took her a moment to process that the burning in her throat was her own continuous scream. She braced herself against the nearest pew and then looked up to see Ellie's hand lifting three old women into the air at once. She stared up in horror as the gigantic girl opened her hand and plucked one of the women out only to toss her into the air. With a deft flick of her other hand, she sent a second woman sailing through the open air before tossing the third right after her.

Ellie's delighted laughter echoed across the world and Chloe stared up slack jawed as the giantess juggled the three shrunken women.

Soft squelching noises came from behind and bile rose in her throat. Unwilling to look at what was happening behind her, Chloe crouched low and crawled along the pew to the eastern wall.

“You can juggle?” Faith's voice thundered above, “That's so cool!”

“The trick is- damn it,” Ellie's curse mingled with the terrified screech of one of the women she had just been flinging through the air. The first thump of a body hitting the ground outside was followed by two more while the giantess grumbled in frustration.

“Well at least you can try again,” Faith said as her bare left foot descended from the heavens.

Chloe looked up in awe as her creamy wrinkled sole simply crushed pews on the opposite side of the church without the giant girl so much as grunting in discomfort. Pressing her back against the wall, she slowly moved down it while staring at the giantess's immense leg. Fabric shifted as the enormous American pulled up her baggy sweatpants slightly, and Chloe looked at the muscles that rippled beneath her tanned skin. She paused briefly when she caught sight of a small tattoo of three Greek deltas in a row that rested just below her ankle. The idea that the giantess had a tattoo of any sort seemed at odds with her bubbly personality but then the sight of her other bare sole descending broke the mesmerizing moment.

The tiny woman covered herself as splinters exploded from the pews that the girl demolished in a single step. “Ooo, thought you could hide from me, did ya?” Faith's voice made Chloe yelp but when she opened her eyes she saw the girl's toes clamped around the midsection of Eliza, the village tailor, who had been cowering beneath one of the pews.

Eliza thrashed in terror but even her powerful ten inch frame was nothing in comparison to the strength of the giantess. Faith's foot wasn't even as long as the shrunken woman was tall but that meant little as the girl simply clamped her big and second toes around Eliza's head. She giggled while twisting and stretching Eliza's torso this way and that all while the shrunken woman limbs flailed wildly.

Chloe caught glimpses of Eliza's wide terrified eyes and her heart skipped a beat whenever they landed on her. The tailor reached out for her and her muffled screams turned into desperate pleas as Chloe continued to inch her way along the eastern wall toward the pulpit.

“And where do you think you're going?” Faith thundered again.

Her left foot rose into the sky and one of the village's particularly small inhabitants dangled between her toes. The giantess passed him up to her fingers and then lifted him high into the sky. “Oh, he's kinda cute. What do you think?” She dangled him in front of Ellie who was busily maiming someone between her fingers.

The Scottish girl simply shrugged as she dropped the body outside of the church before reaching down to grab another villager who was crawling desperately for the hollow steeple, no doubt to hide from the girls. The villager yelped when he was ripped into the sky but Ellie simply swung him about, “I guess?”

“Aw come on, look at it his teeny abs,” Faith tore the young man's clothes clean off before she held him up for Ellie to inspect once more. All the while, Chloe continued to creep further away from where Faith continued to toy with the village tailor.

“So, he's got abs...” Ellie tossed the villager from one hand to the other, the man getting higher and higher with each progressive throw.

Faith simply shook her head in disbelief before frowning down at the well built young man in her fingers, “Sorry, little guy, guess you're not hot enough to live.”

“Please, no!”

Faith tossed him high up into the air and tilted her head back with her mouth open wide. He smacked against her chin and her hand reached up to catch him before he could fall. “Stupid shrinkee, you go in my mouth!” The blonde reprimanded before popping him past her lips. She then glanced down at Eliza and Chloe watched in horror as she picked the woman up with her toes and shook her about like a rag doll. “Are you already giving up? God...”

Reaching the pulpit, Chloe found herself with the perfect vantage point to view the carnage the two girls had wrought. Faith's trainer, its sole coated in viscera and the white leather marred with flecks of blood, blocked off the church's entrance and several other corpses lay maimed around it after she had no doubt battered them about. The rest of the church looked like a bombed out warzone with the steeple at its center and Faith's bare feet sitting on either side.

Through the windows, Chloe could just make out the maimed and broken bodies of Ellie's victims strewn atop the hill. It seemed that whenever the giantess grew bored of pulling at their arms and legs, she simply dumped them onto the ground. Then a quake ripped through the world and she felt the vomit rise in her throat as Ellie began to stomp on the twitching villagers one after the other, their bodies unable to withstand a single blow from her Doc Martens.

The screams of the villagers had been completely silenced and now the only sounds Chloe could hear were the creaking of leather accompanied by the laughter of their giant tormentors.

Faith's hands descended from the sky and gripped the huge steeple that lay between her feet. With a grunt, she heaved it up into the air and brought it to her face. As she strained under the weight of the hefty stone, pops and groans came from Eliza beneath her foot but the blonde didn't pay the struggling woman any mind.

“Hello, anybody in there?” Faith cooed while peering into the steeple. She shook it twice before shrugging and tossing it outside of the church. The world shook while the giantess dusted off her hands and panted overhead. “Man, there weren't as many in here as I thought there would be...” She pouted while her toes continued to play with Eliza.

The Scottish girl leaned over to peer into the church and then glanced back out at the Pollockesque scene she had created across the hill. “There should be one left..” she said with a frown.

“Yeah, this one,” Faith lifted her foot up and the tailor's body spasmed beneath it.

Chloe's body shook with terror and she crouched down as low as she could.

Overhead, Ellie scanned the church slowly and methodically, “No, another one besides that one. I counted eighteen in there when I first looked...”

“I could have squashed it already.”

The roof overhead cracked and Chloe clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. She huddled against the pulpit and prayed that the giant girls wouldn't spot her. Bits of wood crashed down beside her and she shut her eyes tight while she curled into a ball.

Even with her eyes closed though, she could sense the changing light as Ellie peeled back the roof and leaned down to look. “There it is,” the Scottish girl thundered.

Chloe wanted to believe that she had been spared again but when she opened her eyes, she was met with a wall of pale flesh that enveloped her. The warmth of the giantess's hand was overwhelming and she squirmed until the sheer power of Ellie's fist completely immobilized her. She stared up at the girl who simply regarded her with a cool expression before her eyes rolled slightly up as she mentally tallied up the shrunken villagers the pair had killed.

“Oh that's the one who told me Peter had cheated on you,” Faith said excitedly.

Chloe stiffened and looked up to see how her captress responded to that news.

Thankfully, Ellie glanced down at her and shrugged in response. Then, her forefinger pulled away and Chloe's arms flopped out into open air. She winced as a pins-and-needles sensation flowed up and down her arms right before Ellie simply snatched her left wrist between her powerful fingers.

Chloe stared up at the girl but Ellie mind was clearly a hundred miles away as she started to pull on her arm. The pain that erupted out of her shoulder was incomprehensible and her voice broke instantly when she started to scream.

“Wait,” Faith boomed.

Ellie dropped her wrist, “What?”

The pain immediately dulled to an agonizing burning sensation while Chloe's arm flopped against the girl's fist. She rubbed her shoulder and let the tears flow freely down her cheeks before she ensured that she still had sensation in the arm the giantess had toyed with.

“Can I keep her?”

Chloe blinked and turned back to see Faith pouting up at the Scottish girl.

“I thought you didn't want a shrinkee,” Ellie said with a shake of her head.

“Well, I mean, I didn't want Callum. I never said I didn't want one.”

“Ok,” Ellie sighed in annoyance and Chloe yelped as the giant used her to gesture to the woman trapped beneath Faith's foot, “And what's wrong with that one?”

“I think I suffocated her,” the girl's face flushed with embarrassment, “She's not moving.”

“You couldn't have suffocated her, it hasn't-” Ellie took a slow calming breath, “Just take your foot off of her and check if she's still alive.”

“What does it matter if she is,” Faith crossed her arms in front of her chest, “Why can't I have that one?”

Chloe looked up to see the giantess's monumental face twitch in half-a-dozen places as she seemed to struggle to comprehend that she was even having this conversation with the blonde. Then with an exasperated sigh, Ellie simply thrust her forward, “I guess it doesn't matter.”

“Yay,” Faith cooed, easily overpowering Chloe's yelps as she was dropped into the American girl's palm. She was immediately assaulted by the girl's finger, which ran up and down her body touching her thighs, her breasts, and finally tousling her hair while white teeth rimmed with blood stains grinned down at her. “Aw, she's a perfect little souvenir.”

Chloe trembled in the giant girl's palm and she thought about the panicked look in her boyfriend's face when he imagined she would take him back to America. Dozens of possibilities raced through her mind all while the blonde girl simply cooed down at her like she was a cute little pet.

“What do you want to do with this one?” The world shifted suddenly and Chloe wrapped her arms around Faith's thumb. The girl giggled and smiled down at her for a moment before she turned her attention to her foot, which hung in the air to display Eliza's limp body dangling between her toes.

“Just pop her head off,” Ellie said dismissively, her phone already in her hand.

Chloe watched in silent dread as Faith wiggled and scrunched her toes several times before grunting, “How do I...”

Ellie let out a frustrated sigh as she squatted down, “Here, just, clamp down while I...”

The joints of Faith's toes reddened from her clenching them tight while Ellie wrapped her hands around Eliza's ten inch frame. She wrenched the woman's body quickly in one direction and a loud crack echoed up.

“Huh,” the Scottish girl said in surprise as she slipped Eliza's head from between Faith's toes, her head lolling about like there was nothing supporting it any longer, “It finally worked.” She twisted the woman's body about and her head simply flopped around before Ellie bent down and dropped her back onto the floor of the church with a faint chuckle.

Ellie rose back up to her full height before looking back at Faith, “So, are you ready to go?”

“Yep, just could you hold her for a second while I put my shoes back on?”

Chloe yelped once more as she was handed off. She looked up at the enormous Scottish girl and felt a plea coming to her lips only to die when she realized that there was no pity in Ellie's expression, only a faint amusement. Her body slumped down in the girl's palm while she sighed and glanced down at the American girl, “Why did you even take them off in the first place?”

“Cause shrinkees pop way too easily beneath shoes,” she spoke as if she was explaining the most obvious thing in the world, “Plus, when you're barefoot, you can kinda feel their little screams against your skin and the warmth from their blood when you squash them...”

“I'm sure that warmth is more than just blood,” Ellie said with a roll of her eyes.

“Ew, don't be gross,” Faith replied while she scraped her viscera coated trainer against the ground and then clapped it against its partner like she was trying to dislodge a stubborn dog turd from it. Finally satisfied, she tugged on her socks followed by the high tops before standing back to her full height and thrusting her hand out expectantly.

Chloe gave Ellie a single pleading glance as she was passed off but the girl was already focused on the car in the distance. Faith smiled down at her as she started to walk and again the girl's huge finger swept across her body, making her squirm in discomfort. “You're going to finish cleaning these when we get to the hotel, my little souvenir,” the blonde said with a smile.

“Hotel?” Ellie said as they walked, “Do you think we're still going to London?”

“Why wouldn't we? Callum told me he already paid for the airbnb.”

Chloe trembled as the remains of the village she had lived in for the past year and a half blurred below, its rubble crunching beneath the feet of the giant girls that destroyed it.

“I guess that's true,” Ellie replied, “And I did want to go...”

“Then it's settled!”

The tiny woman went momentarily weightless as Faith skipped forward. Screaming in terror, she latched onto the giantess's thumb at the same time that the blonde slipped her arm into Ellie's.

They took several world shaking steps before Faith spoke again, “You can drive us, right?”

Above Ellie shut her eyes and took another deep breath, “Do you not have a license, Faith?”

“The tests in America are really hard!” The giantess pouted immediately.

“I-” Ellie clearly swallowed whatever comment she was about to make and shook her head, “Yes, Faith, I have a clean license and can drive us to London.”

Faith beamed up at Ellie before turning her attention to the shrunken woman in her palm.

“Are you excited?” The giantess asked, “First you're going to get to see London and in just a few short weeks, you'll be coming home with me to America.” She paused briefly to glance up at the other giantess, “Ellie, do you think Shrinkees can go in a carry on or are they more of a checked bag kind of thing?”

Ellie shut her eyes tight and took a deep breath, while Chloe shook with terror as the reality of what being Faith's souvenir meant became clear to her.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did! Thanks as always to those who read and review! Hope you're all staying safe!