- Text Size +

Chapter 19:

(Posted: March 30)

 

 

 

Sitting in a darkened stairwell, Jessica wept. Loneliness and fear, combined with the shame and distress of losing Harrison, consumed the poor woman's heart.

After initially discovering Harrison missing, Jessica frantically searched the flooded casino for his tiny body, or in the least her bikini bottoms and a sign of what fate might have befallen him. But she found nothing. The murky water did not betray its secrets and after a couple of minutes had passed, reality set in. The sprawling casino was a wreck and Harrison was gone. She little doubted he'd drowned in the soupy morass, and quickly her panic turned into dread.

The electrical power to the building had cut out some time ago; the only light streaming into the room came from the broken doorways on the beach side of the casino. Eerie shadows cast across the wreckage bobbing on the water's surface. Finding all sorts of ruined electrical cords snaking into the dark water, Jessica scrambled to find anywhere dry in case the power went back on. Pushing open a metal door, she discovered a lonely stairwell. Though it led both up and down, flooding prevented her from visiting whatever basement existed beneath this building. Wading out of the water and ascending a few steps, she finally climbed to safety. Sitting her bare bottom on a concrete step, Jessica's head fell into her hands and she cried.

Though it was probably only minutes, what felt like hours passed as she contemplated her pathetic existence. She regretted so much. Everything. She hated VERSA. She hated herself. She'd liked Harrison, a lot actually. His presence made her giddy. She wished she hadn't pushed his sexual boundaries like she had but she'd been lost in the moment. And she hadn't noticed the ocean recede until it was too late. Unmercifully, she pummeled herself on the inside: how could she lose him? How could she have been so careless, and foolish?

In her mind, she pictured Harrison disconnecting from VERSA and waking up on the waterchair in the lab with an exploding blood vessel in his brain. She didn't know if he'd even have time to regain consciousness in the real world before he died, or if his final memory would be drowning in a dark whirlpool. They should have been more careful once they'd figured out VERSA could kill. No, they shouldn't have gone back in with Kat at all. What had they been thinking?

She'd inadvertently killed Kevin first, and now Harrison too. Jessica had never thought of herself before as a clumsy or hopeless person, but now she couldn't be sure. Through the tears she could feel a terrible sensation in her stomach. Self-loathing seethed through her body. She didn't deserve to be alive. She was an awful human being.

Jessica crumbled into a ball of pity and leaned her near naked body against the cold concrete wall of the stairwell. She felt exhausted. She wanted to go home. She wondered how long she'd sit in that dark stairwell, maybe forever if she could. But she didn't have to decide, because a moment later she heard the echo of a closing door somewhere above her.

She couldn't see anything, but the noise startled her back into reality. Was someone up there? Jessica couldn't even tell how many flights up this staircase went. Though she reckoned there could be danger, her curiosity brought her to her feet. Hoping to distract herself from the sorrow currently wringing her mind, Jessica carefully took a step up in the darkness. Using her hands to feel around for the railings, she slowly ascended upwards.

Each time she came to a landing she noted her progress. Looking upward, a tiny silver of light projected into the stairwell. There must have been a door open a crack. Had it been the same door she heard close? Either way, she wanted to investigate. Slowly, she walked up, one step at a time.

It must have been about the fourth floor when she found a door ajar. Pulling it open, she cautiously peered in. A long hallway stretched in front of her, its walls flanked by many doors, some open and emitting light into the hallway. It looked like the floor of a hotel, which made sense. She took a step forward, her toes landing on a plush carpet. Wearing nothing on her bottom and just the skimpy green bikini top, Jessica felt silly-- and exposed. Deep in her chest, her heart rate quickened.

The hallway was deserted. Suspicious of noise, Jessica slowly crept down the empty expanse. Walking past an open door, she peeked in. The room contained a plain bed and an empty desk under an open window. An invisible breeze gently blew the curtains that covered it. It gave her the creeps. Everything was abandoned but for some reason she didn't feel alone.

Taking a few more steps down the hall, she noticed a closed door that had a white envelope stuffed into its frame. Upon closer look, Jessica's heartbeat faltered when she read the word “Jessica” stenciled carefully onto the envelope. So this had been a set-up. Someone in VERSA was playing tricks on her again and she knew all-to-well who it likely was.

At that moment, Jessica nearly marched back down the hallway and down the staircase. Though she wanted nothing to do with the woman in black, she finally relented and pulled out the envelope, hoping it might lead to some news about Harrison's fate. Tearing it open, a key tumbled into Jessica's hand. Odd, she thought, she'd never seen a real key like this in VERSA before. A tag attached to it read “413.” Looking up, the door in front of her read likewise. She inserted the key and twisted the knob. Taking a breath, Jessica pushed open the door.

Another boring hotel room greeted her. It confused her at first, so she took a step in. And then she noticed a gray shoebox sitting on a desk. Taking a cautious step into the room, Jessica let the door gently close behind her. Eyeing the shoebox suspiciously, she walked over to the desk. As she debated opening it, a voice in the room spoke.

“Hey Jessica,” the woman in black said. Jessica whirled around in surprise, completely caught off-guard. The woman in black lay casually on the bed, propped up by a couple of pillows. She hadn't been there when Jessica had entered the room. Dressed in her iconic black outfit, she smiled cheerfully, as if nothing was wrong.

“Jesus!” Jessica shrieked. “What the hell?!”

“I'm sorry,” the woman replied. Slowly she sat up, tucking her booted legs under her body. “I can see now how that may have startled you.”

“Where's Harrison?” Jessica asked immediately. “Is he dead? Did you kill him??”

The woman in black put her hands up. “Slow down Jessica,” she quickly replied. “Are you concerned about him?”

“Did you kill him or not?!”

The woman in black paused and looked at Jessica intently. “Why do you care so much about him?” she finally asked, the ends of her lips curling upward in a subtle grin.

Jessica felt angry. She hated this evil woman who'd done nothing but play games with her and her friends. And she remembered she still owed her some kind of mysterious debt.

“Fuck you,” she finally told the woman in black. “Leave me alone. I just want to get out of here!” Her aggressiveness even surprised herself. Though she feared the woman in black, at this point Jessica's recent hopelessness was breeding recklessness.

“I want to help you Jessica,” the woman in black professed. “I can help you leave my world, but I want you to help me first.”

Putting her hands on her hips and sighing dramatically, Jessica replied, “How can I help you? I can't do anything right. Everyone I touch dies!” She threw her arms up in the air. “First, I killed Kevin and then Harrison.... No, you killed them,” she accused the woman in black, pointing a finger at her. “You did something. They should have disconnected normally, but you changed something in VERSA. You're the one in control here. Stop fucking with me!”

Though Jessica was practically yelling, the woman in black remained poised. For a moment, Jessica watched the woman consider what she'd said.

“Well,” she finally responded, “I think I can see why you're frustrated. I'll make you a deal, and it's my last one. Then you can leave my world in peace.”

Jessica's heart, which still beat furiously inside her, somehow quickened even more. Could she really trust the woman in black to finally leave her alone?

The woman in black hadn't taken her eyes off of her. She stared at Jessica. “You know I'm not like you,” the woman told her. “Just watching you recently, I feel I've learned so much. I watched the way you interacted with Harrison. You did things with him... things I didn't know about.”

Jessica immediately blushed, realizing the woman was talking about her time on the beach. When she'd let Harrison touch her, she'd totally forgotten that the woman in black would see everything. The woman continued:

“I don't understand why he did what he did to you, but seeing what you were feeling was unlike any experience I've observed. It's making ripples, no, waves, throughout my world. My puppets are just as curious as I am.” She stood up from the bed and Jessica took a cautious step backward. Jessica's bare ass accidentally bumped against the desk. A small noise came from inside the gray shoebox.

“I want to learn what you were doing,” the woman told her frankly. “I've never actually witnessed something like that before.” A range of emotions crashed through Jessica's mind. This was insane. She wanted to know about sex? Jessica hadn't even had sex with Harrison, or anything close to it. Would she have to explain all this to a computer? VERSA's desire to learn was taking it to absurd levels.

Thinking back to her near rape at the mansion last night, it all started making sense to Jessica. Before she'd crushed the life out of him, Evan admitted through sobs that he hadn't ever had sex, only heard about it. The woman in black had created him, meaning he could only understand the world insofar as she knew it.

Just then, Jessica heard another sound come from inside the box. And another. Something was moving inside the box. Something inside was alive. Horror crept into Jessica's brain. To judge her chances of escape, she glanced over at the door to the room. But all she saw was a blank wall. The door was gone. What the fuck was going on? Looking over to the window, she could see metal bars covering the outside of the glass panes, like a prison. Jessica now found herself in some twisted, sinister nightmare.

The woman in black took a menacing step towards her as Jessica stood petrified against the desk. Her knuckles gripped the wooden edge tightly as she panicked. Instinctually, her mind considered trying to shrink down the woman in black, but her gut immediately told her that wasn't possible.

Stepping up right in front of her, the woman in black put a friendly hand on Jessica's shoulder. Her hand felt unnaturally cold and her brown eyes transfixed Jessica. In that moment, the woman in black exuded confidence and power. Everything about her friendliness was wicked and evil. She stared at Jessica like a curious teenager reckoning with her own puberty.

“I want you to show me how you made yourself feel so good,” the woman told her bluntly. “I'm starting to realize how important your bodies are to you interlopers. Do this for me Jessica, and I will let you go.”

In shock, Jessica was about to blurt out a response when the woman in black suddenly disappeared. She simply blinked out of existence, right before Jessica's eyes. The emptiness of the room left Jessica trembling and dumbfounded by the bizarre encounter. She wanted to know what the woman in black knew about Harrison, but then her thoughts turned to understanding what the hell the woman in black had even asked her to do. Did she want her to have sex with someone?

A sound behind her caught her attention. Jessica turned around to once again behold the gray shoebox. Apprehension grew within her as a small muffled sound came from inside of it. It was faint, but she heard a small voice cry out for help. Oh fuck no, she thought in terror. This couldn't be happening.

Slowly lifting the lid off the box, Jessica knew what would be inside before even seeing it. As she moved the lid out of the way, a tiny man, standing shorter than the height of the box itself, stared up at her in awe and fear. Jessica's eyes widened when she realized that she recognized this man; down below her in the box, one of her former college professors looked up at her in surprise.

Jessica remembered Professor Jeffery Delaney rather well. How couldn't she? The handsome man had been her dreamy political theory professor; every undergrad girl had a crush on him. About forty years of age, his sharp jawline, effortlessly curly black hair, and perpetual five o'clock shadow made him the stuff of fantasy around campus. His tweed suit and black-rimmed glasses only added to the sexy dad vibe, and it certainly helped that he stood tall with a cut body. Everyone always wondered whether or not he went to the gym. Jessica remembered all his female students, and some male students, clamoring to sit in the front row for his lectures; she'd even dropped in on his office hours more than once to feign ignorance and let him help her with homework.

That had been about five years ago though, and now he stood in a shoebox in front of her no more than four inches tall. He still looked handsome, and unlike her, he stood fully dressed in leather shoes, khaki pants, and a snappy sweater. Behind his glasses, Jessica noticed his little brown eyes, lost in confusion.

“Jessica... Hampton? Is that you?” he called up to her from the box. His voice was tense, and very confused. “What's going on here? Where am I?”

Jessica's first thought was to slam the lid back down on the box. But she didn't, and she remained just as confused as the little digital projection of her former professor below her. She knew it wasn't actually her professor, just something pulled from one of her memories, but it still talked and breathed and stood like a real human being. Her emotions chafed in conflict; she didn't know how to treat him. Remembering the last thing the woman in black had said to her, Jessica's stomach churned. Everything felt wrong.

She took a breath, trying to gain confidence and steel herself for what she had to do. More than anything else, she wanted to get out of VERSA. This was just another test. All she had to do was complete it.

Staring down past her bikini covered breasts, Jessica eyed the little man. “Hey professor,” she greeted him warmly, masking her nervousness.

“What's going on Jessica?” he asked her again frantically. “Why are you so big?”

“I'm not big, you're small,” she told him. “And I don't know where we are. Or what's going on. But... I think I need you to do something for me?”

“What are you talking about?” he asked her, distressed. He had yet to calm down from seeing her so huge. His panic made Jessica uncomfortable. How was she going to do this?

“Look professor, you have to trust me,” she told him gently. “I don't know much more than you do.”

“This can't be real! Why am I in a box? Why are you so big?!” He was starting to freak out. Jessica knew if she'd been in his position she would have reacted similarly. But once more, she had to remind herself that he wasn't a human being and that she wasn't looking at her actual professor. Whatever she was about to do, she justified it to herself by acknowledging that none of this was real. Jessica needed to gain control of the situation. Without speaking she reached her hands behind her back and untied her bikini. Quickly shrugging it off her shoulders, the garment fell to the floor, exposing her breasts to the little man. His ranting immediately ceased as her bosom caught his attention. He blinked a couple times, then scolded her.

“What are you doing?!” he shouted, covering his eyes in modesty. Jessica reached forward to pick him up.

“Just do what I say professor,” she told him, trying to be stern. “This doesn't have to last any longer than you make it last.”

With him unable to run anywhere, Jessica easily picked up his squirming body. His alarm intensified as she carried him over to the bed. Plopping herself down on the mattress, Jessica released him between her long legs. He stumbled to regain his footing on the bed, then let shock overtake him as he became aware of his predicament.

“Oh my God...” he uttered in disbelief, looking across her gigantic naked form.

This was weird. Really weird, thought Jessica. Trying to get comfortable but never taking her eyes off the little man, Jessica scooted back to prop herself up on the pillows behind her. Splaying her legs open, she presented quite a lewd sight to her former professor. She felt sick and uncomfortable showing herself off this way, but she reminded herself that she was ultimately in control. And also the only real person in the room.

“Professor?...” she said to him, expectantly yet nervously. “I need you to... touch me. Down there.” Reflexively, she opened her legs a little wider as she pointed at her crotch. Her pussy was on full display to the little man.

Professor Delaney's small face contorted in shock and offense. “No. No! This isn't right! Get me out of here!” he told her, clearly less than enthused by the situation. Jessica wasn't thrilled about it either, but she knew one way or another she'd make it happen.

He turned to start running down the bed away from her, but Jessica quickly brought the soles of her feet together, corralling the man with her long legs.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way,” she told him impatiently. “I'll give you one more chance. Just do this. Please.”

“Fuck no, you crazy bitch!” he quickly replied, feverishly scanning for an escape. He bolted towards her right ankle, hoping to climb and scramble over it. Jessica reached out and grabbed him, his little legs kicking wildly in the air. She put him down on the bed mere inches in front of her sex. As he tried to stand, she jabbed him down into the mattress with her index finger.

“Touch me,” she ordered him. “Or I'll hurt you.” She pulled her finger back to see what he'd do.

“Touch yourself!” he shouted as he tried getting up once again.

“It doesn't work like that,” Jessica explained to him. Damn she hated the woman in black. This was some fucked up shit.

“If I touch you, will you let me go?” he asked her, anxiously looking at her nearby pussy. He didn't even stand tall enough to see over it.

“Yes, of course! I just need you to get me off,” she explained. “Please, just do it.”

“You're really sick,” he scoffed at her. Jessica simmered in rage but chose not to reply.

Her professor reluctantly approached her vulva and reached an arm out. When his little hand pressed against her labia, Jessica shivered from the sensitive touch. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. If she was going to get into this, she was going to have to calm down first and relax.

She could feel his cautious touches as she tipped her head back onto the pillows, choosing not to watch him work. It didn't surprise her that he seemed unsure of himself, but after a minute of awkward touching he began to find something of a rhythm stroking her labia. She felt her groin tingle as the first signs of moisture trickled into her vagina. Her breathing slowed as she began giving in to the pleasure.

Jessica heard him grunt in discomfort. His hands must have started getting wet. “Keep going,” she told him without looking down. He was just getting started; she couldn't let him back out now.

Steadying herself and ignoring his quiet complaints, she let his ministration turn her on. As he continued, she felt herself getting more aroused, but he stubbornly refused to change his original technique.

“Find my clit,” she told him through closed eyes. An unhappy sigh was his only response as his hands moved upward. Trying to focus on the sensations, she thought his little hands pushing around the folds of her pussy felt peculiar and unnatural. But not unpleasant. Since he was significantly bigger than Harrison had been down at the beach, he was much more capable of pleasing her. Just far more reluctant.

All of a sudden his hands bumped against her clit, sending a jolt through her body. She gasped in surprise but settled down as he started caressing it. His hands were the perfect size to hold it like a basketball. As he massaged her firm clit, she reflexively pumped her legs against the bed and bit her lip. It was sensitive as hell, but it felt divine.

At this point Jessica stop caring about her professor's uncertainty and reveled in the pleasure. The little man hardly knew what he was doing but it didn't matter to her. Despite being enormous compared to him, she writhed under his touch. Jessica involuntarily bucked her hips forward, causing her wet pussy to knock her tiny professor to the ground. Sensing his absence, she opened her eyes and looked down.

Her cloying cum had ruined his sweater and pants. Looking up at her from his supine position, he glared at her in anger. “Take off your clothes,” she instructed him. “And keep going.”

“No, I'm done,” he told her defiantly. “This is too much. You're sick!”

Jessica furrowed her brow and squinted at him in annoyance. His nerve surprised her and she couldn't believe he'd bring her this far and just walk away. In fact, it amused her. Now that she was turned on, for the most part the situation didn't bother her anymore. She was horny. And a lot bigger than him. She wasn't going to let him get away with his little rebellion.

“Oh, you're not done yet professor,” she informed him greedily. Sweeping a hand down to him, she pinched his little body. With him now in her grasp, she pushed him against her cunt, holding him there as she ground her wet lips against him. Her lovely secretions drenched him as his flailing arms pushed uselessly against her. His body squelched between her lips as she ran him up and down her slit. She couldn't hear his protests as she smeared him into her pussy. It felt good. She smiled as she savored the pleasure.

Catching her breath, she let him go and once more he tumbled down in front of her. Her pussy, proudly oozing above him, craved more.

“If you're not going to do what I say, I'm going to take matters into my own hands,” Jessica warned him. She couldn't fathom why he kept resisting. How did he think he was going to win against her? She would have felt bad about it, but again, he wasn't even a real person.

Coughing out some of her cum, Professor Delaney slowly rose to his feat. His glasses were gone and his body had been battered by her vagina. Silently looking up at her with a disapproving glare, he slowly began taking off his shoes. Jessica watched him and noticed him disrobing at a luxuriously slow pace just to spite her. He barely had his socks off when she addressed him once more.

“Go faster! Take off your clothes!” she ordered, her voice booming down on him. She used her finger to massage her labia as she watched him, trying to keep her arousal up. The squelching sounds of her sex indicated how lubricated she'd become.

“Fuck you,” he snarled back.

She laughed. “No, fuck you!” Jessica retorted, reveling in the irony of his insult. Not waiting for him to take off his ruined sweater and pants, Jessica pinched his body once more. Channeling her impatience into her actions and abandoning all self-restraint, she lined up the tiny man and plunged him into her vagina. Though his body was smaller than any penis she'd ever felt, the sensation of his little body entering her caused her to gasp in pleasure. Readjusting her grip onto his kicking legs, with another try she pushed him even deeper into her pussy.

Jessica had never felt anything so strange. On one hand, having this little man inside her vagina certainly felt odd and weird. But on the other hand, his frenzied squirming, his aggressive fighting, and his little hands beating against the inside of her pussy felt amazing. It was almost too much to take in all at once.

Still growing accustomed to the new sensations, she slowly used her pinched fingers to jerk his body back and forth inside her cunt. After a few blissful seconds she pulled him out. Her professor immediately sputtered and gasped for air, but before he could vocalize his protests, she shoved him right back in. This felt too good, she thought. Plus, she'd promised she'd fuck him, right?

He other hand crept over her clit and she started rubbing herself while she plunged Professor Delaney in and out of herself. She was careful to let him breathe every so often, but as the pleasure built she subjected him to longer and longer bouts inside her pussy. She was positively gushing at this point and she gradually felt the intensity of his protests diminish. It was as if his failing strength was being directly converted into her pleasure.

Deep down, she finally felt the stirring of her orgasm. Without any regard for her sexual companion, she began furiously pumping him into her cunt as a pressure built up within her. Her clit, fully engorged and unbelievably sensitive, added more fuel to the sexual fire combusting within her. As her climax rushed up to her like an out of control freight train, Jessica used a finger to push her professor as deep into her vagina as possible. She felt the walls of her pussy accommodate the shape of his body greedily and eagerly. The sensation took her over the edge.

With a feminine shriek, her orgasm crashed into her. Her crotch exploded in pleasure, sending euphoric shockwaves coursing through her body. Her mind, overdosed on sex, went blank. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she felt her pussy violently spasm around the little man deep inside of her. It was a big orgasm, and it took quite some time for Jessica to come down from the blissful release of sexual energy.

When she did finally regain awareness, she realized her professor was still inside of her. Feeling around for his small body, she eventually grabbed hold of one of his feet and fished him out. Bringing his wet and limp body up her face, she concluded after a quick look that she must have extinguished his life inside of her somehow. Knowing he wasn't real, she felt no guilt. In fact, it made her feel incredibly powerful. She'd killed a guy with her orgasm! Damn, that was hot. In the tingling afterglow of sex, she felt like a goddess.

Carelessly, she flung his body off the side of the bed. Her mind refocused; she'd done what the woman in black had asked her. Now she wanted to get out of VERSA. What the hell did she do now?The first thing that occurred to her was to check to see if the door to the room had reappeared. From the her position on the bed, she couldn't see around the corner of the room to where it should have been.

Climbing off the bed, Jessica was about to cross the room when something else caught her eye. Twinkling in the muted, yellowish light beaming in from the barred window, a solitary red apple sat on the desk. The woman in black had upheld her end of the bargain after all.