- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter of my first story, bear with me ya'll let me know improvments and suggestions. 

My name was Greg Hawthorne, and I am about to commit a heinous act this night. I keep rehearsing the same lines in my head to cleanse my doubt as I push my way through my mother’s pants drawer, which has become my dwelling for the holidays. Aunt Courtney deserves this. Walking out into the cold bedroom, I look up and onto the skyscraper size bed and see my mother’s mountain-sized sleeping form; while last night she only had a beer or two, she was out like a light, just as I planned she would be. My mother was usually a vigilant matriarch and typically strayed away from alcohol, but she cut loose for once since the family was staying over. I look towards my mom’s bedroom window; it was practically the size of a movie theater screen to me. Moonlight shone through, illuminating the dark abyss of my mother's room.  I look back at my mother's form, and I stop for a moment to take in what I was staring at fully.

 

The light rested upon my mother's bare bottom. Her massive asscheeks peeked out from underneath her blanket. She must have forgotten her pajamas. The moonlight brought out the paleness of her bare derriere. “Wow,” I whisper to myself, awestruck. She had the biggest ass I’ve ever seen, even compared to my girlfriends or my aunt, the latter, unfortunately, whose I’ve been up close and personal with. I usually try to steer away from asses due to my fear of them since said  previous incident. Maybe I could just crawl in there and get lost. I felt a twinge in my groin as disgust boiled up inside me. I then slap myself out of my trance, disgusted at myself. “It’s been a long pandemic,” I sigh to myself as I continue the trek to my mother's door. Once reaching the foot of the door, I get on my hands and look underneath the door and beyond. I see that the hardwood floor is embedded with many crumbs unseen to the regular eye. I push myself forward, and army crawled underneath the towering door the crumbs pressed into my bare stomach, making me wince. I hesitate for a moment underneath this monolithic size hunk of wood above me. Once this started, there was no going back. Fuck it. I push into the hallway, and Immediately my naked form was assaulted by the cold empty breeze of the house. 

 

As I walk out into the hallway, second thoughts bubble up from my gut about the deed I’m about to commit. I mean, come on, Aunt Courtney’s a freaking trump supporter; for god’s sake, she deserves this. Not that being a trump supporter was necessarily a damning trait, but she’s borderline a racist, not to mention she just deserves some good old payback. I keep thinking to myself that I'm doing some sort of karmatic justice along with some revenge, but deep down, I know this is just a means to an end. In my defense, being 1 inch tall isn’t easy. I’ve been this way all my life, just like many others. It was something along the lines of a gene, a virus, or something; back in my grandpa’s day, I didn’t care though you get used to it. Due to my condition, my mother is always checking in on me, never leaving me alone, and always ensuring I’m always safe. Her over-protectiveness wasn't too bad before the pandemic as a worst-case scenario, I could’ve left the house with one of my friends or siblings, but since the pandemic, it's impossible to do anything outside the house. An unforeseen effect of never being able to leave the house is that it makes it almost impossible to visit my girlfriend and get certain needs fulfilled; this wouldn't be so bad if my situation hadn't gotten worse. Before most of my relatives were packed tightly into this three-bedroom house, I would have spent the nighttime in one of my family's shoes doing unspeakable things, and as degrading as my nightly practices were, I got the release I needed. Then thanksgiving happened. Now the house was crowded with sleepy, towering bodies and loud snoring. I quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to get to my usual space without being disturbed. Then a golden opportunity struck. My family got drunk as fuck last night; while drunken giants are usually dangerous for anyone my size, one particular person got super fucked up; the only person I could do what I was planning on doing without feeling bad Aunt Courtney.

 

While the whole fam is not here, most of my aunts and uncles were able to make it; on that list, unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your perspective, includes Aunt Courtney. Courtney is abrasive and rude as a person can get; rumor has it she ate her husband to get life insurance cash, and to make matters worse, my Aunt Courtney has been especially rude since Trump lost the election. She spouted at least a dozen conspiracy theories during last night's beer fest; one of them is that the tiny democrats rigged the election, despite Trump himself being tiny. If being insane wasn't enough, she often finds cruel ways to demean me and my other tiny cousins, such as “accidentally” stepping on us, leaving us in her boots, or putting us in food. Last Christmas, she sat on me with her massive planet-size ass, wearing an ill-fitting pair of grinch pajamas. I was immediately shoved deep into her sweaty crack through a wedgie, and she dragged me through the house, imagine something smelling worse than a middle-aged woman’s butt after taco bell, especially Aunt Courtney’s. While I needed this, I did feel bad. However, it helps that Aunt Courtney was a terrible person, and I was about to hit the micro jackpot if everything went right, a hole-in-one, you could say.

 

My aunt is a heavy sleeper, unlike my mom, and while I’m not attracted to either of them, at least she wasn’t my mother. I crept through the house under the cloak of night. I stuck to the edge of the hall, riding the wall, not wanting to become a victim to one of my family’s half-drunk and half-awake feet. I made it to my room, where Aunt Courtney was staying. Crawling under the door, I see the sleeping form of my aunt. Beer cans littered the floor, looking like aluminum towers. I sigh in disgust. Aunt Courtney has trashed my room in the three days she’s been here. “Ah, man fucking bitch.” I groan. I see the lego towers that used to give me access to my bed broken in half, barely hanging on for dear life. The pieces scattered all over the floor. I lean to pick up a brick half my size when I’m hit with a ripe smell of foot sweat. Coughing, I drop it. Feeling a twinge in my groin, I look up at the slumbering behemoth. “Ha bitch you got what you deserve,” I shout up to deaf ears. Knowing my dumbass aunt probably stepped on a lego piece in her drunken warpath.

 

I step onto what's left of the lego tower, it creaking under my weight; slowly stepping to the highest step available, I see a part of a blanket hanging on edge. I feel the half-supported building begin to fall from underneath me; with a grunt, I make a jump for a hanging blanket edge. “Fuck!’ I shout as the lego tower collapses. I pull myself up the rest of the way up my old bed with the help of the end of her blanket and look down at what was left of the lego platforms that my friend Leo and I made. “Well, no going back now.” I would need a way down, but that was a future Greg problem.

 

 

When I pulled myself onto my bed, and looked up and saw Courtney’s soles looming overhead, her toes scrunching and wiggling. My aunt had meaty feet that seemed to stretch out miles above me, embedded with countless wrinkles. Her soles were basked in moonlight. Thankfully I left my clothes behind, so there was nothing between me and her sole. My rock-hard cock instantly found a creamy wrinkle on her heel to stick itself in. I moan as the crease of foot skin takes my whole cock in. “oh fuck yeah.” I moan. “This is the fucking shit!” I began making out with a wrinkle, the salty vinegar taste reaching my thirsty taste buds. I spit onto my hands, and I put them on the wrinkle I was currently fucking, feeling the soft rubbery skin and pushing it into my cock as I began to thrust into my aunt’s foot wrinkle. I yell between aggressive humps, slamming my hips into the rough foot skin. “Fuck you bitch; how do you like this?” Feeling the rising sensation in my dick I pull away and start stroking my dick. “Not yet, not yet, god, I needed this!” I moan to myself. I’ve done this multiple times to my girlfriend’s feet, and my girlfriend’s soles were much softer than Aunt Courtney’s, but beggars can't be choosers. Unable to resist, I stick my dick back into the wrinkle and do some more aggressive humps into a foot wrinkle when suddenly I hear a grunt from my aunt’s slumbering monolithic form. The wall of flesh moves towards me, and I am thrown off her sole as she kicks her foot forward. My dick was pushed to the side, making me whimper in pain as I fall on my ass. “Please don't hurt me; I'm sorry.” I cried out, cowering in a ball with bated breath to see if my aunt was awake. After a few seconds of trembling fear, I realized she was just fumbling in her sleep. “Fuck you bitch.” I kick her sole repeatedly to no avail. “Fine, I was done anyway.”

 

I began walking towards her face, not touching her skin in order to not wake her. I pull myself onto her amber hair, careful not to tangle myself in it, and  I reach her pudgy face as her mouth lets out a whirlwind of alcoholic breath. Her breath made me gag and fall to my knees, but her plump lips becked me forward. “ I shouldn’t, I really shouldn’t,” I mumble to myself. My cock began to drag onto her soft cheek skin, beginning to harden at the thought of what I was about to do. I began to lean onto Aunt Courtney’s lips. I look down into the pit that is her mouth, and I only see darkness in her throat, inviting me to fall in. “Okay fuck, let’s just fucking do it.” I shove my cock between her lips. The soft skin was rubbing the lower part of my member. “Fuck fuck fuck, this is good.” I began to thrust my hips into her mouth, causing a slapping sound as my balls hit her lower lip; my entire cock disappeared between my aunt’s lips.  Salvia coated my bare hips. “Fuck yeah, I whisper to myself, open wide, you racist bitch; you’re about to eat my fucking cum. Slapping my aunt’s lips like an ass, I realized I was quite literally clapping my aunt's lips. If anyone were to walk in right now, I would be dead meat. I began to press my hips further into the pillowy lips. “Fuck, Aunt Courtney, you are making me so hard right now; how does it feel to be owned bitch.” My humps became harder and harder as I was approaching the finale. I began to rapidly increase my speed, throwing the little care I had into the wind. I inhaled in her stinky post-binge drinking breath. My numb dick was pushed over the edge as I felt my body tighten up. I let out a grunt as I began to shoot out ropes of my baby batter into my aunt’s mouth.“Fuck yeah, swallow it all.” I groan. Load after load of my cum was shot down her throat disappearing down into her gaping maw as I pulled out and began jerking my dick;  my white seed decorating her lips, and at that moment, I looked up to lock eyes with my aunt.


Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully she sleeps with her eyes open. Let me know improvments won't take them personally I know we're all weirdos here. :)