- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I am thinking of two more chapters until the end of this story. lmk any criticisms.

I felt the hot, humid breath flood over my aching body. In front of me were three towering faces belonging to my sister and two cousins, their mouths opened wide, almost begging me to fall into one. Each of their tongues rolled out of their respective dark caverns and spread over my body, their saliva washing over me. Their combined tongues wrestled on top of my body, trying to find the spot. I feel them rub into my dick. Their tongues rolled over my cock, massaging my hard dick with their taste buds. “Fuck yes, keep going.” Katlyn's tongue begins to rub the underside of my dick and balls as Lisa's tongue explores my ass. Christa’s tongue rubs the top of my dick, rolling its weight on top of it.“I’m so fucking close!” I shout. Suddenly I am falling. I land on a palm. Above me is my girlfriend, Ayanna. She has tears rolling down her cheeks.


“How could you do this to me? Weren't we special?” Ayanna cries.


“Babe, I’m sorry it's just been so long,” I shout. Again I fall and land onto a soft surface with a slap. A woman's bare back became the backdrop to my new world as it outstretched in front of me for miles. Around me was her giant ass. Out in the distance, I could see she had familiar blonde hair. Her ass crack was near my right, and I began humping my dick on the edge of her crack. I look down the crack and see no end to the abyss.  Suddenly the massive woman's body moved, and I saw the woman's back fat fold and ripple as she turned her head to look at me. It was my mother, Linda. 


“Oh honey, right there, but I’m going to need you to go a…. little deeper. Her manicured finger, the size of a car, slams into me, pushing me over the edge of her crack. I tumble into the fatty embrace of my mother's ass. Again I fall deeper and deeper. I land in another hand, and look up at a face I never hoped to see again. 


“Howdy do butt bug.” My aunt said, her face towering over me. 


“No, not you!” I shout.


“I heard what ya did to my Christa butt bug,” Courtney laughed. 


“No, Aunt Courtney, please, no, it was an accident!” I shout. 


“Why I outta show you how a real woman should deal with a lil butt bug like ya.” Courtney's pudgy face contorts in a scowl. I am thrown around to a familiar sight. Aunt Courtney moon size ass hung below me.


 “Nooooo, Aunt Courtney, anything but this, I’ll be a good bug, I’ll be a good bug,” I shout. 


“-fraid as much as I like it when ya beg, my hungry tush misses her lil buggy snack.” Courtney laughs as I am dropped into her ass. 


I wake up cumming, shooting a messy load onto my thigh. “Fucck.” I cry out between pleasured sobs. “Fucking damn shrinkism,” I say.  After finishing, I sit up and process the dream I just had. I am reminded of what the doctors had first told me when I was diagnosed with shrinkism. While the virus has lots of fun effects on the human body, such as rapid weight loss and slow shrinkage, a decreased life span, and an increased cancer rate, the best part?  A tenfold increase in libido. While doctors don't know why every tiny wants to mount everything that moves, they hypothesize it's similar to how small animals breed at a fast rate, and it seems like small-sized humans are no different. I give myself about five more minutes until I’m ready to go and ten more minutes until I need to go. I thought to myself sarcastically.  I jump as the door opens, and my massive mother walks in. Linda’s blonde hair was tied up in a bun, and she was still in her blue pajama outfit. 


“Greg, you in here?” Linda asks, and she walks over to my drawer and opens it. “Greg, you better not be naked.” She shuffles through the drawer.  “Hm, strange, Katelyn said she put him in here; well, if he doesn't want to spend any time with his mother, then he doesn't have to, I suppose.”  I should tell her I’m here, but nah I’ll wait until something interesting happens. I thought. Of course, I don't want her to see me naked, covered in cum, on her bed too. I thought. It seems like my wish from last night was granted as I saw Linda begin to undress her pant. As Linda pulled down her pajamas, her ass flopped out in its hefty weight. It jiggled and swayed, freshly released from its prison. Cellulite dotted the bottom of her cheeks, but I paid no mind. 


“Jesus, these past two days have been intense,” I whisper to myself. My dick sprung to life, unsurprisingly. New record. I thought. I began jerking it, making sure to pace myself so I could enjoy the whole show. “ I really shouldn't be doing this,” I whisper to myself. Her pajamas dropped to the floor, and she kicked them to the side, ass shaking at the minute movement. I began stroking faster. Jesus, Linda wish I could enjoy it full size. I shudder at the thought. “Get a grip, Greg,” I whisper to myself.  Linda began to hum a tune as she twisted her back in the mirror, admiring herself. 


“Not bad for not working out for a few weeks, Linda says, grabbing her cheek, her own hands barely able to hold on to it. I got a view of the front of her waist. Her wide hips led to the point of her pussy which had a decent amount of pubic hair. She turned around again, walked towards the dresser, and bent over to rummage for some clothes. 


Seeing her hefty ass pointed in my direction, all I could do was whisper, “Wow.”  I imagine what it would be like to be lost between those cheeks. Imagine all the damage I could do in there. I thought to myself. “Stop it.” I slapped myself, but I was unable to stop jerking.  Linda stands up, pulls out a pair of yoga pants, and begins putting them on one leg at a time, her ass jiggling and swaying as she does. “Fuuuuuck,” I say, dick numbing as I kept ferociously jerking. She pulled the pants up her bulbous thighs until they reached her cheeks and, in a swift motion, enclosed her moons from my sight. She then threw off her shirt, and I was given a view of her protruding chest; she quickly put on a white shirt and walked toward the bed. “Shit,” I say to myself and duck into a blanket fold. “Fuck, fuck, fuck damn my stupid horny ass,” I say. The footsteps vibrations get stronger and stronger until it stops. I peek my head out. “Fuck!” I screamed as a great shadow darkened my view. I look up and see my mom's yoga pants-clad ass eclipse my view, shrouding me in darkness. Her ass began falling on top of me like a tsunami of middle age buns. All I could do was stare at the pure matriarchal power on display as my mother's glutes dwarfed my minuscule body and threatened to wipe me off the face of the earth. Woompf. The force of the impact beat all the punishment I received this morning as I felt all the air leave my body, and I felt myself crumple onto my mom's ass cheek.  My hard dick was crunched painfully against my stomach as my bones screamed in agony. Suppose the impossible amount of weight on top of me wasn't enough of me. My mom's mountain size ass kept fresh air away from me besides the smell of my mother's ass and coochie. The darkness was akin to Christa’s ass, but the pressure was far worse. Being forced to breathe in this laced hair reminded my flattened body where it truly was; it made my dick press hard against the fabric. I heard some sounds, like shuffling around, but I couldn't make out much. Up above, I could feel the vibration of my mother talking.


 “Kat-n h-ve y– -–n -Reg?” My mother asks.  Another voice responds, but it's far too muffled to hear. Suddenly the pressure is released, and my view is flooded with light. I am pulled upwards, still imprinted into my mother's ass cheek. I am extremely disoriented, the world is whirling around me, but I can pull my head away from the black fabric and look around. I see my mother's bed and dresser, but with one step, a ripple is sent through her asscheek, and I am thrown off of Linda's ass. 


 Now falling at a great height at 1 inch tall is very different than falling at full size; you can almost ride the winds, and that's what I did. If I was going to fall, it would be on my terms, not on fates. I push myself towards my dresser, glide through the air, and land on top. 


“Hmmph.” I land face first on the dresser, the wood digging into my skin. I stand up, dust myself off, and check for splinters, but I seem to be good. I look up as my mom and sister walk out of the room, leaving me alone again.  Luckily, my mom and I built a temporary lego staircase that goes down into my drawer, so I walk down into my drawer. “My room” works for the time being, while not particularly interesting. I was able to bring in my dresser from my room and my bed; they were all part of Katelyn's old doll set but refurbished by my mom to make it more comfortable. Clothes are harder to make at one inch tall, but belts are practically impossible. My underwear, shorts, and pants often needed to be held up by me, and shirts loosely hung off my body.  My dresser was flipped over, and my clothes were thrown all over the ground. “Come on, mom, seriously?” I say to myself as I grab my outfit off the ground. Once fully dressed, I thought about busting one out before I walked out to the unknown but decided against it, not wanting to be interrupted again. It felt nice to have clothes on despite only a few hours without them. I walked up my lego staircase and began the long walk down the cardboard staircase down the dresser. I hate cardboard; it’s very weak, but we used all the spare legos up for my drawer staircase and the lego stairs that my aunt had crushed to rubble. Suddenly I hear a voice. 


“Greg?” My mother was calling for me. The door bursts open, and Linda walks in.  “Greg William Hathorne, I swear if I don't see your micro tushie in the next 10 seconds, you will be grounded.”  I began to jump up and down. 


“Mom, over here!” I shout. Suddenly the cardboard shifts. “Oh, you got to be fucking me,” I say to myself. The whole cardboard drops, and I fall with it. I hit the floor, luckily cushioned by the cardboard. 


“Greg, is that you?”  I hear my mom walk toward me, her footsteps shaking the floor, and I am face to face with her massive feet. They were pale and adorned with red nail paint; the peach soles reddened. I stare at them, dumbfounded, an erection forming in my shorts.


 “Jesus, I need to get in control of this,” I whisper to myself. I awkwardly stood up, trying not to expose the boner in my pants. “Goodmorning, mom,” I yell up at Linda.


 “Where have you been?” Linda says, tapping her toes, creating shock waves that wafted dust and the smell of her dried sweat towards me. Imagine those tapping on your dick. I thought.  


“Stop it,” I whisper to myself.


 “You missed breakfast.” Linda looks down, putting her hands on her hips.


“Sorry about that, just slept late,” I shout. 


“Greg, you know I can hear a darn thing when you're on the ground.” Linda bends over. “here,” Linda says, sticking out her hand. “Hop on,” she says. I pull myself up and walk to the middle of her palm, and she raises me to her giant face towering over me. “Good afternoon, sweetie.”  Her giant lips spread apart, revealing her rows of teeth; each one of them was half my size. They were slightly stained from coffee abuse, and She had obviously not brushed her teeth this morning as her coffee breath sprawled over me.


 “Morning, mom,” I yell.


 “Where have you been all morning?” Linda asks.


“I was, um, hanging with the cousins and Kate,” I say, as my mom squints her eyes and stares at me, trying to sniff out any sign of lying.


 “... okay, but listen up, despite your best attempt, you will be spending time with your family,” Linda says. If it was anything last night, sign me up. I shake my head at the thought.


“Come on, mom, are they still here? I groan. 


“Don't worry; most of the family left, so now you have no excuse.”


“Who’s still here?” I ask. 


“Aunt Coleen and uncle Jim and Lisa and, um, Courtney and Christa,” Linda says.


  “Still?” “You know how she treats me.” I groan


“Shush, she won't do anything she promised; now off we go,” Linda says.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh momma.