- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for the feedback.

I throw my body off Aunt Courtney’s face and begin booking it towards the edge of the bed. “ Oh hon, come here; you wanted lovin, didn’t ya,” my Aunt giggles. I look back and see her pudgy hand gliding in my direction.

 

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck,” I say to myself. Unfortunately, choosing to jump off my aunt’s face and land next to her head was not the most brilliant move. My aunt’s amber hair began to pull out from underneath me, making my jaw collide with the mattress. 


“Gotcha” I feel my Aunt’s fat fingers wrap around my leg, roughly squeezing it. I groan out of pain as she pulls me along the mattress. “Hello- hic-there bug.” My aunt brings me up to her face hanging me by my leg. Her face upside down wasn't much better than right side up. I could see up her giant nostrils.


 “Please, Courtney, it wasn’t what it looked like,” I pleaded. Aunt Courtney licks her lips, wiping away the load I left on them. 


“Bug, how stupid do ya think I am?”, “I always knew yer kind always were a bunch of shrunken sinners.” My aunt says coldly. “Yer lucky Linda likes ya; for some reason, if ya were my son, I woulda ate ya like the little morsel ya are.” My aunt’s alcoholic breath pervaded my naked form. She studied my naked form with her shifting eyes. 


“We don't have to tell anyone; let bygone be bygones,” I beg. Aunt Courtney ignored my proposition and poked her fingernail into my bare stomach, making me wince. Aunt Courtney’s eyes came to rest on my member, still half-hard from the orgasm. 


“So ya were trying to get frisky with yer old Aunt while she sleeps, huh, bug?”  My aunt spits at me with her words slurring, and I realize she’s not all the way there. 


“No, I swear it wasn’t like that!” I cried out.


 “Lying is a sin, hon, but if ya wanted it that bad, I woulda gave ya the real thing, bug.” My aunt’s mouth opens wide, and she moves me towards it. 


 “No, Courtney don-!” I fall into her mouth, colliding with her wet tongue. The smell of alcohol is omnipotent as the humidity goes up. I throw myself backward, slamming into my aunt’s tooth, bashing my head on it. “Ow fuck” I scream. My aunt’s tongue slams into my gut, knocking the air out of me.  “Oh god,” I wheeze. Her tongue slides down my stomach and lands on my groin. My hard-on had returned in full force due to the mix of the heat and the touching. Her taste buds rubbed into my sensitive member.  “Fuck get off” I try to push her tongue away from my dick,  but she flicks her tongue into my head, slamming it into a tooth, making my head swirl. 


“Yaa ike at ug ?”  My aunt's voice reverberates around me. Concussed and weary, I began to notice her rhythmic breathing. Losing my strength, I accepted it when my aunt’s tongue slid down and began roughly sliding across my manhood again, still too soon from my last orgasm to offer anything. Her tongue shoved my back into her front teeth. An earth-shaking hum came from the back of Courtney’s throat, which sounded like she was laughing. Her tongue uncaringly crushed my family jewels, making me wince in pain. “Houg ya ike that ug” my aunt’s voice ripped through her mouth, shining in the light of the night into the moist cavern. 


 “Please stop,” I beg. The tongue pushed its way up my cock making me scream out as her saliva filled my mouth. A riptide of saliva pulled past my body slamming my head into her tongue and wet skin, and I was flung forward along with my into the back of my aunt’s throat. “No!” I shout. I fell headfirst into a tight, slimy embrace with my aunt’s esophagus. A vibration shook through me. 


Rippling past my head was the sound of my aunt’s voice. “Oops” Unfortunately for me, this was not going to be a quick process as my aunt’s esophagus pressed and squished me. It was extremely claustrophobic. The dark became my world as my oxygen was running out. I try to flail, but I realize that it’s to no use. I was going to die here in my aunt’s body. I began to relax as the slimy, fleshy walls began to restrict me and offered what felt like a full body massage. If I was going to die might as well get comfortable. I felt myself get closer and closer to passing out. The last thing I would hear would be the rhythm of my aunt’s breath.


“Maybe you just like it?” Leo asked. I look at him, exasperated. 


“What do you mean I like it? “Why would I like it when my aunt farts on me or when Hannah’s sister steps on me?”


 Leo, my best friend, looked at me with a concerned look. “Out of all the tinies I’ve met, you seem to have the most awkward incidents.” He picks me up and puts me on my bed. “Anyways, how does it look,” Leo says, presenting the lego platforms that stretched down to the floor. 


“I love it, but what do you mean by that?” I asked inquisitively. 


“Most tinies don’t end up underfoot unless they like it, just saying.” Leo shrugged. 


“Bro, you’re joking; I don’t like this stuff,” I yell, frustrated. 


 “So you’re telling me if I stepped on, you wouldn’t get a hard-on?” Leo squints at me. “Bro, no way I don’t swing that way.”, “ I have a girlfriend.” I sneer.


 “Do I have to bring up the locker room incident, Greg?” Leo’s eyes peered into me, and I felt my face burn up.

 

“Okay, we don’t talk about that,” I say as I look away. 



I awoke and began to cough out a lung worth of spit and stomach acid. I realize I’m on the floor of my room and, surprisingly, very much alive. My head pulsated. I look up to see my aunt’s form above me. Courtney was passed out, a slight snore escaped from her lips, and her hand hung directly above me. “Wait a minute, if she’s up there and I’m down here, ugh,” I gag. Courtney must have thrown me up and fallen back to sleep. As I got up, I felt the soggy carpet underneath me make a squishing sound. It was still dark out, so I had time to rush back to my room and lick my wounds. I smelled myself and gagged. 


I decide to make my way to my bathroom to get some water. I had my own bathroom since my size difference, so I should not have to worry about anyone interrupting my much-needed shower. I would deal with my aunt in the morning. I limped into the room and began climbing my platforms to my shower sink. As I reach the top, I realize I manage to scrape by with few to no injuries. I push the knob to begin the sink shoving my tired body against it. The sink instantly came to life, and warm water cascaded out. I hopped into the warm water, and it began bathing me in its warmth, and I felt the strength return to me along with the feeling of the slime of Aunt Courtney’s stomach ridding itself off of me. After a few minutes of warmth. I turn the sink off and feel the need to relieve myself, so I turn towards the sink and let loose a yellow stream into the sink. Suddenly I heard a sound I never expected to hear. I whip around, and I see the bathroom door open. Walking in, I see it’s my half-awake cousin Christa. “Oh, come on,” I whisper to myself.

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe it was all a dream. Lmao