- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while let me know any improvements I can make.

The building size giant foot rose above, its sticky skin pulling at my own, lifting my sore body off the ground for a moment before dropping me to the carpeted floor again. The foot’s size diminished as the long, muscular leg pulled it away from me. I make note of each of the wrinkles that dotted her sole as it hung high above. Katelyn drops her foot, slamming into my body once again. I wheeze in pain as I feel my ribs push in, as all the air in my body leaves in a painful gasp. In this tight dark space between the floor and Katelyn's unimaginably heavy foot, I let my tongue slip out of my numb mouth, tasting the salty skin. Once again, Katelyn's foot lifts up and slams down on my legs, giving me a view of my situation. Katelyn sat in front of me her athletic body was given no mystery as she wore black hotpants that gave me a full view of the long expanse of her athletic tan legs, and she was wearing a red sweatshirt. Behind me sat Lisa; her slender frame was wearing a black tank top and she was wearing green pajama pants. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. Lisa was sitting on my sister's bed with her pale foot dangling high above my head, tauntingly. To my right sat Christa, still wearing her red pajama pants and black tank top as her black hair rested upon her shoulders. Christa was playing on her phone, having not looked up since the torture had begun. I looked down at my torturer, Katlyn’s massive tan foot, which was now resting heavily on my legs, her big toe resting upon my erect member uncomfortably. My hard dick pushed into her greasy toe pad.  “Once you tell us what the fuck you are doing in my room, this all stops, Greg.” My sister Katelyn yells.  


“I mean, it’s not hard to guess; look at his little dick.” Lisa sneered from above; her big toe pointed down at me. “It is still hard after all this punishment,” Lisa says, clicking her tongue like a disappointed parent would a child. Katelyn slides her foot down, pulling my dick down, making me moan in pleasure.


“Why is your dick hard; do you want me to grind you out like a cigarette?”  Katelyn glared down at me, her light brown hair hanging messily. 


 “Please stop,” I mumble. Katelyn's tan foot raised above me and lowered once again; the heavy mass of greasy flesh crushed my chest. I let out a weak whine, but Katelyn paid no mind to my begging as she began to twist her foot, her toes pressed into my face, and my still erect member was stretched and crushed along with my lower body by her arch.  


“This is what you get, perv,” Katelyn yells. Katelyn pulled her foot back and spat onto my crumpled form, her sticky saliva coating my body. Katelyn brought down her foot again, slamming into my lower half, her toes pressing into my chest, pushing the air out. 


“Jeez, Greg, you sure are a masochist,” Lisa says, giggling. 


 “Argggh!” My sister groans. “This is going nowhere.” Katelyn stomps back to her bed and throws herself onto it, leaving my broken body behind.


 “Aren’t you scared you’re going to kill him?” Lisa questions.


 “No, his body is more durable or something due to his disease; plus, I haven’t decided whether he gets to live after this,” Katelyn snarls.  From across the room, I hear Christa’s voice. 


“My turn.” Christa’s noticeably more heavy footfalls approach me as I unconsciously tense my body for the coming punishment. I lift my head to see Christa’s towering form above me, her pink socks resting in front of me, their vinegar smell seeping towards me. I noticed her wider his, and that swell of her breasts covered her face from my position. “Ready to talk, Greg?” Christa says coldly; I shrug. Christa lifts her sock-covered foot high above me, her meaty sole pushing against the fabric of the pink ankle sock; her foot casted a shadow on me. Unable to do anything but groan, I mentally prepare for the impact. Christa’s foot drops, slamming into my body; the massive weight felt like it was pushing my chest in. I felt like I was on the edge of passing out; I try to cling to consciousness with all my remaining strength. I felt myself sink into the smelly fabric surrounding my body; I screamed in pain, the screams muffled by the sock. “Wow, this is great,” Christa whispers. Christa twists and turns her foot, dragging my back into the carpet, giving me a rug burn on my back, and the sweaty fabric of her sock left rug burns on the front half of my body.  


“Hey, Christa, move your foot over his head, “Lisa giggles. 


“Okay,” Christa says. I felt Christa drag her foot off my legs, pressing her arch onto my arms and head. I began suffocating on the sweaty socks as my head was pushed deep into the stinky fabric of her arch; the pressure began making me see stars. I began trying to slide my arms up towards my head, trying my best to rid the crushing toes off of my head so I could breathe.  “Give a thumbs up when you want to talk,” Christa says above me. I wince in pain as I try to kick my legs and struggle free. I felt my hard dick flop around in the much colder air as I struggled.


“Oh my god, look at his little dick flop around.” I hear Lisa say up above, laughing. 


Should I crush it? Christa says.


 “Not until I have my turn,”  Lisa says. Suddenly the crushing weight pulls away, and I see Lisa above me. Lisa's pale foot slides towards me, surrounding me in its sticky embrace. Her toes outstretched, grabbing me, contorting my body as I was flossed between her two middle toes. Lisa then walked back to Katelyn's bed as she gave me the worse roller coaster of my life.  “Girls, you are so rough; you know the best way to get a guy to talk is through his lower head.” Lisa laughs.


“Don’t be a freak Lisa,” Christa says. 


“What?” “As far as I’m concerned, he's just another stupid tiny, not really one of my family,” Lisa chuckled. I feel myself drop on the carpet. Lisa's toes slid towards me as. “Though he was one of the cuter cousins.” Lisa laughs.


Gross.” Katelyn says. I squeal when I feel my junk being slammed into Lisa’s toes, crushing both my balls and member, but the pressure loosens as Lisa's second toes begin to stroke at my member. I groan in pleasure. 


“I’ll let you cum if you tell us what you're doing in Katelyn's room; if not, then I will be forced to give you back, little guy,” Lisa says. I try to fight it, but it is too much. 


“I was stuck in Christa's butt!” I shout.


“What?” All the girls say in unison.


“I was taking a shower, and she bent over, and I fell into her butt,” I say. Everyone looks at Christa questioningly. 


“What are we just going to believe him?” Christa asks.


“Jesus Christa, what bathroom did you use?” Katelyn asks, exasperated. 


“The one on the right,” Christa replies.


“We told you to use the one on the first floor.” Katelyn groans.


 Christa shrugs, “Well, It’s not my fault I got junk in my trunk; little perv probably loved every second of it.” 


“Well, a deal is a deal.” Lisa's strokes quicken until a painful load of cum shoots out of my dick, spurting onto the pale toes in front of me. 


“Gross,” Christa and Katelyn say in unison.  Lisa pulled her foot off of me and rubbed her toes together, grinding my load into them.


“Well, fuck, I didn't see that coming,” Kaitlyn reaches down and squishes between two of her fingers, and I am shot upwards at a fast pace.


“Should we tell your mom?” Christa asks.


“No, She’ll ground us or at least me, and I’d like to spend my first summer as a full fledge adult, not grounded,” Kaitlyn says. She stares at me as she rolls me between her thumb and finger. “You tell mom or anyone else about this, and I will personally snuff you out, Greg,” Katelyn snarls. I nod as something devious begins stirring in my mind. “I’m going to go clean him off; you guys have fun,” Katelyn says, looking at Christa and Lisa. I lay in Katelyn’s hand, the warm skin giving comfort as her footsteps rhythmically shook her hand as she walked. 

Katelyn opens the door to my bathroom and quietly closes the door. “Look, I am sorry for what we did; it’s just not easy living with someone like you, Greg.” She looks down at me with an expression mixed between pity and anger. I shrug, unable to look my sister in the eyes. 


“I know Kate, and I didn't give you much reason to trust me,” I say. Trust that I’m going to use this to blackmail you all, I thought. Katelyn's other hand reaches toward the sink turning it on.


“I’m guessing you can’t wash yourself after all that,” Katelyn says.


“You would be right,” I say. She pushed me under the sink; the water was hot, but I quietly took it, not wanting to anger her anymore.  Her tan fingers begin rubbing around my tired body, feeling free to go where they please. Katelyn quickly rubs between my cheeks, and I yelp in surprise. I feel my member harden, wincing in pain as Katelyn’s finger falls below my waist. 


“Still Greg?”  Katelyn says.


“Sorry, I’m not trying to; you know what happens to tinies.” Katelyn turns off the sink, silently reaches for the towel, and begins drying me off. Without saying a word. Katelyn carries me to Mom’s room and drops me on Mom’s bed. 


“I’ll let Mom know you’re here once you get clothes on,”  Katelyn says as she walks out. 


 “Finally, some alone time,” I say to myself as I lay back and close my eyes for a moment; many fantasies flash through my mind about how I’m going to get back at those girls for all they put me. I drift to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Might be a while for the next update.