- Text Size +

“What the hell were you thinking, running around like that outside?” Jackie shouted, storming into the room towards her small stepbrother. Jackie scowled, her body tense as she approached him, “You could’ve been hurt, or worse!”

Scott flinched as she got close, clenching his eyes shut as he braced for impact. He felt her thigh slap against his, the cushion he was perched upon sinking into the chair as her weight pressed down beside him. Looking up at her, he watched as she glared down at him, placing her hands beneath his armpits to lift him up.

Squirming in frustration, Scott did little more to fight her grasp as she sat him on her lap and took up the space he had been occupying on the chair. She looked over to Sue, who had followed her into the room in quick succession and hefted her body onto the couch beside them.

Sue’s monstrous breasts shook uncontrollably over Ethan’s face, slapping against his skin as she shuffled into position on the couch. Knowing there may be more severe ramifications from letting her thumb-sized nipple out of his mouth, he suckled tightly, forced to endure the wobbling flesh threatening to engulf his head with each movement she made.

As Jackie settled into the chair, she sighed, smiling at Sue, “So, how have you been?”

“Oh, you know! Same old, same old. Looking after Ethan, here, can be a full time job!” Sue replied, lifting the small teen slightly as she spoke, and repositioning him between her cradling arm and breast.

Jackie laughed, “Ha, tell me about it!” Looking down at Scott, she explained, “My brother hasn’t had the virus for long, but I’m already seeing just how much of my attention he really needs…” Scott looked back up at her, in total disagreement. He pondered countering her statement, opening his mouth only for a second as he tried to find the words. Jackie’s relatively calm gaze back into his eyes turned suddenly into a piercing glare as she noticed his mouth twitch.

Scott huffed in frustration, shutting his mouth and allowing the two women to talk uninterrupted. He doubted it would have much of a difference on his situation, and angering Jackie further was a total no go. If she wasn’t going to kill him already when they got home, she definitely would if he fought her in front of Sue.

Seemingly satisfied with her brother’s obedience, she leaned further into her chair to get comfortable, pulling him affectionately close against her body. Scott didn’t resist, but the conflicted feelings inside of him raged nonetheless. He didn’t want to be babied, and by his stepsister nonetheless! But her approval, and the subtle signs of her affection after he obeyed her without question… well, it all sent shivers up his spine and created a warmth in his chest that he hadn’t felt for a long time.

“Oh, I bet! I’m sorry that you’re having to take care of him, it’s not your responsibility to look after a whole other person!” Sue pointed out, before chuckling to herself, “At your age I was sex crazed and always partying!” Ethan shuddered, still suckling at the behemoth of a woman’s breast, as she spoke. His mother’s casual references to her past sex life still didn’t bode well with him, especially considering how much she had already violated him in that regard.

Jackie laughed heartily at Sue’s openness, “Oh, don’t you worry Sue. I manage just fine, believe me!” She looked down at her brother, a smug grin plastered across her face. She wanted to wink at him. Hell, even ask him to confirm for her. But playing it relatively safe was the better option here. She’d chat with Sue, and then get the little guy back into her sole custody safely. Meeting Sue’s gaze, Jackie continued, “But actually, I quite enjoy the responsibility. The power dynamic has changed so much between us now, and I’m loving being Big Sis!”

“Oh I bet! A nice change of pace for you, no doubt.” Sue added, “But it can be quite a big burden to bear. These little guys don’t come without their trouble! Isn’t that right, Eethie?” Ethan said nothing, his wide eyes looking over to Jackie as she looked back at him, still attached hungrily to his mother’s breast.

“I couldn’t agree more. Admittedly, the power has gone to my head a bit a couple of times.” Jackie admitted, “One of the games we used to play in our pool was a little too much for him this time around.”

“Oh Eethie told me a little about this, was this the day you had them serving you and Vicky drinks?” Sue asked, “An absolutely inspired idea by the way! Cabana boys? I LOVE it!”

“Yeah we had a great day overall, they may come with their problems but they still have their uses!” Jackie laughed, “I nursed him back to health after our little… mishap, so it was okay. I think that was a good gauge of his limits, and now I can care for him better!”

“Yes, I’m glad you see it that way!” Sue exclaimed in agreement, “They’re certainly fragile little things, so I’m glad you’re learning from your mistakes. As their parents, or in your case sister and carer, we have to be the ones to care for and protect the little guys!” Sue gently pet Ethan’s head, stroking his hair as tears dripped down his cheeks. His lips stung from the pain of being stretched over her engorged nipple for so long, his cheeks flushed red as he became the focal point of the room.

“I totally understand what you’re saying.” Jackie chirped back, “I think finding the right balance between providing care and having your own fun is so important.” Scott looked up at his sister, speaking to Sue as if they were two loving mothers catching up. He furrowed his brow, watching her lips move as she spoke, her eyes never lowering to him nor faltering from Sue. He couldn’t believe the sudden change in personality from her. She didn’t actually care, did she? Or was it all an act?

“Exactly!” Sue replied, “The balance is so important! We need our fun too. Your friend, Vicky, sometimes watches Eethie for me to give me a break. He loves it, don’t you Eethie?” She nudged him slightly, watching his harrowed gaze move up to her. “Although,” the large woman continued, as she left him to suckle, “With his current size, I am tempted to pull him out of school soon...”

Jackie’s mouth fell open slightly, “Oh no! How come? Just too dangerous, do you think?” Scott watched as Jackie’s mouth fell agape, and her eyes widened with interest. He waited for her to look down at him, knowing what was coming as her eyes met his. “We’ll have to make sure you’re safe too,” Jackie explained to her small brother, “If I have to look after you full time, I will.” Her words struck Scott to his core as the images of Jackie beating him, using him, humiliating him, all came flooding through his mind at once.

“You’re such a good big sister, Jackie!” Sue cheered, grinning at the mature girl with maternal pride. “I’m just terrified that Eethie will shrink at school, or when I step out for a bit, and he needs me.” gently bobbing her infantilized son as she spoke, explaining, “What if he gets snatched up by someone? I need to take every precaution to keep him in a safe and controlled environment when he has an ‘episode’.”

“Episode? What do you mean by that?” Jackie asked with genuine curiosity, wavering a brow at the word ‘episode’. She leaned forward slightly in the chair, invested in the conversation, and unknowingly pressing her breast into Scott’s face. He shuffled beneath her uncomfortably, jerking his head until the fabric-covered flesh was at least out of his mouth. Reaching to the coffee table, Jackie lifted her iced tea from the tray and took a sip.

“Did you see the President’s speech last night? I know it’s just rumours… But they’re saying when they… release, for lack of a better word, it accelerates it.” Sue explained, watching Jackie’s face for a reaction, “It makes them smaller faster, dear!”

“Are you saying…? What are the episodes?” Jackie asked, confused, placing the cup back down. She thought back to her own test with Scott, and it did seem to be more than rumour. But episodes? She already knew that Scott seemed to be shrinking when he orgasmed, or just sporadically. It was good to know that Sue had also made the correlation between orgasms and shrinking. She wondered why the woman referred to his erections as ‘episodes’, wondering if that meant what she thought it did.

“Yes, episodes!” Sue replied, about to explain further when she felt something pressing against her tit. Peering down at her son, she noticed something pushing up against the swaddle and asked, “Are you feeling another bout coming on, Eethie? He keeps having these episodes, and as his mother I feel it’s my responsibility to make sure he’s home, safe and warm.”

Ethan writhed beneath her in desperation, tugging his mouth away from her nipple and begging, “N-no, please! M-Mom!” Tears streamed down his face, his shoulders tensing as he struggled in the tight swaddle to escape, but making no difference to it.

His titanic mother looked down at him, pursing her lips at his struggles and shushing him, “Aw, shh, shh, shh. There, there, Eethie. It’s okay, Mommy’s here.” She gently placed her palm on the back of his head, feeling his resistance as she forced his mouth back over her oversized, hard nipple. His jaw ached as the piercing nipple broke the seal between his lips, her doughy flesh resting on him. “Better safe, here with Mommy,” she cooed down to him, “Than out there in the big, scary world when these things happen.”

Jackie listened intently to the woman, shocked and awed by what she was saying. She watched as Sue stood up, dwarfing all in the room. Sighing as she rose, Sue smiled warmly at the teenager, “Well, it was lovely catching up with you, Jackie! But as is often the case with us moms - duty calls. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed seeing you both, and I’m glad you’re safe, Scott. Please, feel free to stay and finish your iced tea!”

Nodding politely to her guests, the massive mother made her way towards the stairs, her enormous hips wobbling and swaying with each step she took. “Oh my!” she gasped, “I can feel your little thing stabbing the bottom of my titty!” Jackie and Scott continued to listen as she spoke to her entrapped son, heading up the stairs, “You feel like you’re ready to burst! Don’t worry, Mommy’s gonna make it all better...  You’ll be smaller, but safe as always.”

Jackie smiled warmly as the huge woman made her exit, calling over to her as she headed upstairs, “Thanks, Sue! Lovely to see you!” As the gigantic woman disappeared from view, and out of earshot, Jackie’s smile faded as she turned to glare at her brother. “What the fuck were you thinking, running off like that?!” she spat angrily.

“B-but… But… I… I didn’t w…” Scott stuttered, his chest pounding in fear as the huge girl stared into him. Terrified by her angry glare, he couldn’t have felt more vulnerable forcefully perched upon her lap.

“That was rhetorical, bro! There’s no excuse.” Jackie shouted back, looking over to the staircase to check that Sue hadn’t returned. “I may be hard on you,” she began, “But what if something happened to you? You’re not the adult you used to be, you’re like a child. Hell, you’re smaller than most kids!” She sighed heavily, looking over to the street outside Sue’s living room window, “When I realised you were gone, you gave me a damn near heart attack!”

Scott looked down shamefully as she reprimanded him, “I… I… th-thought you h-hated me... “

“Hate you?” Jackie asked, somewhat surprised, “Just because I enjoy giving you a hard time doesn’t mean I hate you, little bro.” She smiled warmly at him, watching his mind cycle through his emotions as he thought about what she was saying.

“But you almost killed me yesterday!” he shouted back, his puny voice easily dampened by the furniture and barely making it out the room. His tone lowered as he thought back to it, “The b-beating… and the sp-spanking… I… I…”

“I… I…” Jackie mocked, “You’re being a little drama queen, that’s what.” She shuffled him slightly on her lap, holding his armpits so that he was straddling her leg and facing her. “I gave some much needed punishment, but hardly came close to killing you.” she countered, “My God, bro. Do you really think that low of me? Even after I’ve watched over you, let you bunk with me, kept you warm, I helped you with your… episode…”

“Episode?!” Scott shouted back, angered by Jackie’s use of Sue’s word, “It’s not an episode of anything! It’s just an erection and you don’t ha…”

Jackie’s eyes widened at her brother’s audacity as he raised his voice to her with such ferocity. Luckily for him, he was cut off suddenly by Sue being too loud upstairs, “Oh Eethie! You must love Mommy’s big, fat boobies huh? How long have you been holding back on me?... Don’t you give me that, it’ll fit! Just open wider…”

“Y’know bro, maybe you’re right… Maybe I’m not cut out to look after you…” Jackie proposed, watching his face turn white with fear as she spoke, “Maybe you’d be better with Big Sue for a while, a real mother! I’d be completely within my right to ask, and I bet she’d love to lend a hand getting you down to size, nice and safely.”

Scott’s eyes bugged out, trying not to picture the fat ogress upstairs, and what she’d do to him. He pleaded with his sister, clasping his hands together and nearly crying, “Please, no! I want to stay with you. Please!”

She smiled down at him, “See? That’s more like it. Well, you’ve got a big day ahead of you, so be sure to show me how sorry you are. If I say jump, you ask how high. If I say my back is sore, you beg for the honour of giving me a back rub, and then ask where else. If I give you a crumb to eat, you gobble that shit up! And you thank me for being so generous. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” She gripped him tightly, lifting him up with her as she stood up.

“Y-yes, Jackie.” Scott replied timidly, not resisting as she wrapped one arm around his waist and sat him on her hip.

“No, you don’t get to call me Jackie anymore.” Jackie explained as she jerked his body up into a more comfortable position for her, feeling him settle comfortably against her side. She continued, “It’s Big Sis from now on, got it?”

“Y-yes, Big Sis.” Scott said, embarrassed at how far this had gone.

“Good boy, now let’s get you home!” Jackie replied approvingly, making her way out the room with her babied stepbrother upon her hip. Scott couldn’t help but feel even a little euphoric from her praise, he tried to suppress those feelings, knowing deep down that he craved it.