- Text Size +

The following week went by fairly quickly. Schools stayed open as President Hope posited a policy that prioritized normalcy over panic. Despite its world-changing impact, the illness only affected males and had no harmful symptoms beyond what was immediately known - fevers and severe loss in mass. In the days following Hope’s plan to keep the country open, companies offering a wide range of products and services began to pop up. From hubby-sitting, to one-hour alteration services - these niche companies became all the rage.

Ever since Jackie opened up to Scott about her abuse, she had become exceedingly sweet to him. Even going so far as to order him designer clothes for his now two foot, six inch frame. Though, she wasn’t entirely perfect. There were more than a few occasions where she teased him, and certainly a handful of instances where she compared a body part or two of theirs. She couldn’t help herself, it was such a turn-on for her and simply electrifying seeing her older, once taller stepbrother, now so small and helpless. It took every ounce in her not to just force herself upon him. And that made him happy, even with her teasing.

Scott knew how turned on she was, it was almost constant. But he was grateful for the restraint she had shown, having allowed him to keep his current size for so long. At school, things were about the same. Women, both students and faculty alike, all took on more dominant roles. Girlfriends took the lead in their relationships, female students listened less and less to their male teachers, even female bullies began to target the smaller males more and more.  

It came as no surprise to Scott that Ethan was nowhere to be found. His mom, Sue, had already ‘helped’ him along so much. Scott felt so bad for him. The last time Scott had run into him he must’ve been a good bit shy of two feet. It was like he was a shell of his former self, barely even a “hi,” and the tiny teen wouldn’t even look him in the eye. He knew why, it was his mom. What she’d… do to him. And that was two days ago, Scott hadn’t seen him since. Poor guy was probably being forced home by his ogreish mother.

One morning before school, Scott was surprised to hear that Jackie and Vicky were headed to Ethan’s. Sitting in the back of the car, he stretched to look out the window, eager to get the earliest sight of his childhood friend that he could. As they pulled to a stop, the two girls exited the car without paying much mind to Scott. He groaned, struggling to unbuckle and climb out as fast as they did, before chasing them up the garden path.

Standing at Ethan’s front door, Vicky knocked firmly upon it. Ethan hadn’t been in school much at all lately, and Vicky had finally convinced Sue to allow her to bring him if she kept a close eye. As the door swung open, the three of them were greeted by Ethan’s elephantine mother, donning only a nightgown. Her tall, wide frame and enormous ass took up nearly the entire door frame.

“Hey guys!” Sue greeted the two girls, noticing Scott behind them, peering at her from between the gap left between them. Her fat, wrinkled, braless udders jiggled and crashed into each other as she ducked down, matching his gaze and waving as if he were a child shying behind his mother’s leg, “And hello, Scott! I see you’re not running off now.”

Jackie chuckled, “No, he has learned from that mistake. Haven’t you, Scott?” She looked down at her stepbrother for a moment, noticing his cheeks flush red slightly at her condescension.

Stuttering, Scott replied, “Y-yes, I’m safest with you, Jackie.” And he didn’t totally think that statement was false, considering the hell he could have been in if he stayed with Sue. He shuddered at how close of a call that really was, thankful that Sue had actually called Jackie in hindsight.

As Sue stood up, her breasts hung back into their usual position over her stomach, still shaking uncontrollably with each slight movement she made. Her huge, dark nipples poked through the thin, translucent material of her night gown as they pressed against the fabric; hard from the cool, outside air.

Not wanting to be reminded of the teats his friend had been attached to so frequently, Scott allowed his gaze to fall elsewhere. He tried to peer into the house between the huge woman’s legs, unable to see past her grisly, cellulite-covered thighs. As he traced the line up, he noticed just how short her nightgown actually was for such a large woman, getting a glimpse of her terrifyingly overfed undercarriage and caboose.

Though she was wearing underwear, it served virtually no purpose. Her hungry cameltoe chewed through the gusset, and was so thick it somehow had managed to form despite the volume of the bush that covered her entire pubic region. The long strands of hair spewed out well past the borders of the overworked fabric like sprawling spider’s legs. And she was so wet - either by sweat or… Oh God, poor Ethan...

As if Scott had willed his friend into existence, Sue widened her stance, finally presenting Ethan as he stepped into the doorway, stopping timidly between her tree trunk legs. He was a foot and a quarter at best, dressed in what seemed to be an oversized tee - one Sue had likely ordered recently for him that he had soon shrunk out of. She must’ve ordered some clothes before she… well… helped him along.

Also noticing Ethan’s appearance, Vicky peered down at him pitifully. “Hi Ethan, haven’t seen you in a while.” she said softly, her concern for him showing in her voice. Switching her gaze to his mother, she asked, “Sue, is he ready for school? That shirt seems a little big.”

Suddenly, the huge woman squatted down over her son, her crotch coming dangerously close to the top of his head as she did, and giving Scott a much worse view of what should have been her private parts. Without as much as a word, she grasped the tiny teen in one hand and straightened her legs to bring him up to their level as she held him. “It’s one of the only things I could find that would work,” Sue explained, as she straightened up his outfit, “My little Eethie had quite a few episodes last night. Y’know, with everything that’s going on. I was considering keeping him home today.”

Vicky grimaced slightly, feeling sorry for the little guy. “Oh, no need to worry, Sue. I’m making it my duty to take complete care of the little guy!” Vicky assured her, smiling warmly at the overbearing mother. She continued, “I’m sure you’ll agree he could use a little time here and there with people his own age.”

Sue looked down at Ethan in her arms, his eyes pleading to her with every fibre of his submissive being. Sighing, she agreed, “Yes, well I suppose you’re right!” With a big, slobbery kiss on her son’s face, she said her goodbyes, “Stay safe sweetie, listen to Vicky!” Looking up at the tall girl, Sue’s face became more serious, “Please, promise me you’ll keep him on your person or near you at all times?”

Extending her arms to take Ethan from Sue, Vicky replied, “Of course, I promise he’ll be fine. And he can tell you all about his day later!” As Vicky’s hands slipped under Ethan’s armpits, Sue begrudgingly released her captive son. Vicky wasted no time in bringing him into her own possession - partially from wanting to get him out of this apparent nightmare, but also from her desire to experience holding an entire man in her hands. Regardless, both of them felt a wave of relief wash over them as she did.

Maintaining the absolute highest level of maturity she could, Vicky smiled once more at Sue before curtly concluding, “See you later, ma’am. Thanks again!” As the three of them made their way back to the car, Sue watching ominously from the door, Vicky couldn’t help but beam at Ethan - having successfully got him out of Sue’s care.

Getting into the car, rather than allowing Ethan to sit in the back with Scott, Vicky sat him on her lap. Ethan didn’t complain, he knew he was too small for the back. He sank into her lap slightly, feeling safer with Vicky than he did his own mother. He looked up at her, as she peered back at him, his eyes full of sadness and pain. “Don’t worry,” she cooed, stroking his hair with the backs of her fingers, “You’re away from her now. Just you and me today, promise.” Ethan smiled, feeling genuine happiness for the first time in a while. He wrapped his arms around Vicky as best he could, nuzzling his head into her, causing her to blush as she hugged him back.

With Y-Strain infection rates over 99%, society had to create new ways to adjust to a much smaller male population. For example, school policy now required all males under three feet to be accompanied by a female, faculty and students alike. Naturally, Jackie paired up with Scott, and Vicky with Ethan. Classes droned on, as they usually did, and soon it was lunchtime.

Vicky and Jackie, with their trays in hand, searched for a table. Ethan, though somewhat intimidated by Vicky, stuck close to her in fear of all the other giant, young ladies. Scott stuck close to Jackie, but being a little taller than Ethan was, he felt comfortable enough to walk without hugging his own stepsister’s leg. Well… his embarrassment of doing so still outweighed the risk he faced of not.

As they found a table and placed their trays upon it, Vicky made it a point to squat over Ethan, the thick cameltoe in her yoga pants hovering over him as she did. Reaching down, she grasped his small form as Sue had and lifted him up onto the table to join Jackie and Scott. Scott had climbed onto his sister’s lap himself, opting to have her only help by pulling his arms. She smirked, finding his attempts to cling onto his independence endearing.

Meanwhile, Vicky positioned Ethan on the table in front of her tray. Ethan and Scott picked from the trays in front of them, as the two girls talked between themselves, periodically stopping to tease their smaller counterparts. His bladder filling easily with what was barely a slither of Jackie’s drink, Scott was soon desperate for the bathroom.

“Uh… Jackie…” he called up to his stepsister, watching as she talked away to Vicky, scared to interrupt. Her lips smacked together, flecks of her food and drink, usually not so visible, very apparent to him as she chatted away. “Jackie…” he said again, a little louder this time.

Coming to a natural pause in the conversation, Jackie peered down at her brother, “Yeah, little bro?”

Scott sighed, relieved that he had navigated the situation safely enough. “I’m dying for the bathroom, do you mind taking me?” he asked, feeling bad to take her away from her lunch just to help him with what should be a basic task.

“Sure, no problem. We can just quickly use the handicapped one by the teacher’s lounge.” Jackie replied, lifting him from her lap as she rose from her chair. As she placed Scott down beside her to walk by himself, she felt a warmth in her loins from the power she was exerting over him. He couldn’t even go to the bathroom without her saying so, and she was exercising her power over him by being kind enough to even allow it. “Be right back, guys” she said, smiling at Vicky and Ethan as they headed out of the dining hall.

Alone with Ethan now, Vicky didn’t notice his cousin, Hannah, approaching their table as she fidgeted with him now on her lap. Wearing poorly sized Daisy Dukes that rode up way too high on her, and a much too tight tank top, she held something securely in her hand. Looking up as Hannah stopped at their table, Vicky smiled, “Oh hey, what you got there?”

Hannah beamed back at Vicky, seemingly eager to show them what she had. Much to Ethan’s horror, and Vicky’s fascination, as Hannah unfurled her fingers - in her chubby palm was a tiny, cowering person. Vicky’s jaw dropped, “Oh my God! I’ve never seen one that small before. Up until now, Eethie here was the smallest in school. Who is it?”

“This little guy? It’s Mr. Rice. Say hi, Mr. Rice.” Hannah replied, squeezing him in her grip as she held him up to Vicky. She continued, “You see… He hasn’t been doing a great job as my Biology teacher, what with me failing the state exam last year ‘n all. Mom was looking for a way to demote him, and now with Y-Strain… Well, it made it much easier for her.”

“Oh wow!” Vicky said back, still aghast at the size of the little guy. She looked down at Ethan for a moment, wondering if he’d end up that small soon. Ethan caught her glance, shuddering as he knew exactly what she was thinking about.

“Luckily for me, I get to keep an eye on him sometimes while Mom’s busy - isn’t that right, little guy?” Hannah asked, petting his head slightly with one finger, his whole body forced to duck beneath her as she did.

“How’d you get him that small so quickly?” Vicky asked back, still clutching Ethan close to her.

“Ha. I wish I could take credit! All Mom’s doing with this one.” Hannah laughed, “She’s been going to town on his ass everyday. Even walked in on her a few times, like when he was your size, Eethie.” Ethan winced a little as Hannah called him by the pet name his mother, and now more recently Vicky, used. She continued, “She’d just be sitting on him, grinding and humping away. To be honest, I wouldn’t have known he was even there if it wasn’t for his teensy little feet sticking out from underneath that big ol’ bush of hers.” She tutted, “Shame… I don’t think he’d survive a ride like that now at his current height, even from me.”

“How tall is he?” Vicky asked curiously, watching the tiny man laying in her hand.

“Eh, seven inches, give or take. Hasn’t been that way for long, Mom’s been talking about using him again tonight.” Hannah stated, continuously stroking the fearful man now with the thumb from the hand she held him in.

“Using him?” Vicky responded quizzically, not fully sure she knew what Ethan’s cousin meant.

“Oh y’know, as her… how should I put this… as her personal assistant, ha! That’s a good job title for you, huh Mr.Rice?” Hannah laughed, before shifting her focus back to Vicky, dismissing the ex-teacher. “Wouldn’t mind a crack at him myself, before he gets too small,” she added, biting her lip at the thought of it.

Hannah shifted her focus to her cousin. “Well cuz! I see Aunt Sue’s been quite busy with you, huh? Don’t you find that kinda… fucked up?” Hannah laughed, watching Ethan for a reaction, but getting little more than a sad look as he gripped tightly onto Vicky’s top for his own safety. Trying to get a rise out of him, Hannah teased further, “I mean, I always knew you were a pervert, but your own Mom?”

Vicky’s eyes widened in shock, as Hannah seemingly confirmed the thing she feared. She looked down at Ethan on her lap, who had sunk as deep into her as he could, hiding his face in shame. She’d had her suspicions from Sue’s inappropriate dress and creepy euphemisms, but to have his own cousin bring it up and for Ethan to react in such a way… “Is that true, Eethie? Your mom’s been…”

Ethan just looked up at Vicky with a pathetic and pained expression, “It’s true…”

Suddenly, Hannah cut in, “I overheard Aunt Sue and my Mom talking last night. You know what she’s going to do to you, right little perv?”

“Sh-shut up, Hannah! N-no… no one... “ Ethan stuttered back timidly, trying to muster any sort of backbone against his loud-mouthed cousin.

Hannah rolled her eyes, “Don’t get your panties in a twist! I’m just saying what I hear is all.” Gripping the tiny man already in her hand, Hannah held her arms out towards him, pouting as she took a step closer, “Here, lemme make it up to you - give your favourite cuz a hug!”

As Hannah stepped closer again, Vicky pulled him into her and extended an arm out to stop the girl coming any further. “That’s enough, Hannah!” she snapped.

“What?!” Hannah shouted back, a little riled up at Vicky’s defence of her cousin. Her cheeks went red, as she held back from reacting more aggressively. Biting her tongue, she played it off, asserting, “It’s just a hug!”

Cooling down as Hannah stepped back, Vicky apologised, “Sorry Hannah, I told Sue I’d keep him on my person at all times. Cousin or not, I can’t be letting anyone get too close.”

“Yeah about her…” Hannah uttered back, “Do you know the full story?” Vicky furrowed her brow, concerned about what the full story may entail. Noticing Vicky’s reaction, Hannah realised she didn’t, “Well, Eethie certainly does! Tell me, Eethie, has your mom told you about her conversation with mine yet? About the ways she might want to start using you at some point?” Hannah smirked as Ethan’s face showed sheer horror, having not known about this conversation at all. She continued, “Y’know, make you return the favour, give you some new, exciting ways to help her out… Like how Mr. Rice here helps out my Mom, all seven inches of him…”

Vicky watched Ethan’s expression, feeling deeply sorry for the poor, little guy. She felt her blood boil as she looked up at the smug Hannah, shouting, “Alright Hannah, that’s enough. Get the fuck out of here!”

Hannah shrugged Vicky’s aggression off for a moment, quickly changing the subject, “Hey Vick, have you seen Scott by the way?”

“No, why?” Vicky asked, her patience towards Hannah wearing thin. She was confused at why she’d bring up Scott out of nowhere.

“Oh nothing… Just wanted to see how he was doing. I know he’s a dork and all, but I kinda always found him… cute. In a skinny nerd kinda way…” Hannah explained back, her eyes glowing with interest as she spoke about the guy.

“Yeah, haven’t seen him…” Vicky lied, much to Ethan’s glee. Not that he expressed it. He wanted Hannah out of here at the earliest opportunity, and he wasn’t going to risk Hannah having any reason to stay, especially considering Scott could come back at any moment.

“Okay…” Hannah replied, disappointed. Wrapping up, she concluded, “Well, if you see him, let me know! Say bye, Mr. Rice!”

“B… Bye…” Mr. Rice stuttered, his voice nearly inaudible from within Hannah’s grasp.

“Later cuz! Say hello to Aunt Sue for me! I’ve gotta get this one back to my Mom.” Hannah explained, giving them a slight wave before walking off. Her cheeks bounced as she walked, the creases where they met her thighs visible as her shorts rode up.

Once Hannah was gone, Ethan broke down. He begged Vicky, “Please! I can’t go back! I can’t go back. I can’t go back…” Worried for him, and not wanting anyone to notice his terrified pleading, Vicky quickly exited the cafeteria with him in tow. Wandering the halls, she found an empty office and locked the door.

Sitting down on the floor in front of him, Vicky just watched as Ethan looked around the empty room to check they were alone. With his back to the wall, he burst into painful tears, letting it all out. “She… She ruined me, Vicky!” Ethan began, through ugly cries, “She’d shrink me down in any way she could - handjobs, blowjobs… She’d keep… keep me with her a-at all times, even forcing me to sh-shower with her! I was lucky that she hadn’t f-fucked me yet, but it s-sounds like she had plans to. I had to w-watch, and l-listen, as she fingerfucked herself all the t-time...”

Vicky just stared into Scott’s eyes, her own sadness from his situation extremely apparent as she struggled not to break down herself. As he sniffled, waiting for her response, Vicky suddenly pulled him in close. She kissed him deeply, her lips covering quite a large portion of his face as they shared a moment of passion. Pushing him up against the wall, she continued to kiss him, shoving her tongue down his throat, moaning with desire.

As there was a break in the moment and Vicky retracted her tongue, Ethan paused, totally blown away. “W-why me? I’m a midget nobody…” Ethan asked sullenly, shocked at what Vicky had just done.

“Because…” Vicky began, her lips curling into an embarrassed smile, “I have a thing for the nerdy, innocent type. Hearing how bad things have been at home… Well, I felt like you needed a little bit of real love. Besides, you’re kinda cute.”

“You think I’m cute?” Ethan asked back, shocked that such a goddess would find someone like him anything other than pitiful and disgusting.

Vicky looked Ethan square in the eyes, as she pressed him more firmly against the wall, causing him to lose his breath. “Very…” she purred, licking his entire face with her huge, wet tongue. “Wanna come home with me?” she asked out of nowhere, as her saliva dripped down his face. Ethan gasped, more breathless from her question than her push. She apologised, noticing how overwhelming she was being, smiling a little as she lifted him up to her face, “Oops, sorry.”

There was a long silence. Not because he had to consider it, he just couldn’t believe she had asked. Ethan smiled back at her, his heart full of joy and compassion as he replied, “Y-yes, Vicky.”

“Good answer.” she said back simply, placing him on the floor as she unlocked the office door.

“What about my Mom?” Ethan asked her, as she pulled open the door, the room filling with light from the hallway, “How are you going to convince her?”

“I don’t have to,” Vicky countered, “We’re both eighteen. All I need is your consent, and you just gave it to me.” The rest of the day flew by without a hitch. Vicky enjoyed teasing Ethan here and there, and he didn’t even mind it so much. He was on cloud nine, thinking about his future away from his dangerously overbearing mother. Jackie did very much the same with Scott, and Scott was similarly accepting of it.

Once school had finished, they headed back to Big Sue’s house. Vicky and Ethan approached the door together, Ethan cowering behind her leg as she knocked on the door. As Sue opened the door, they were shocked to see she was fully dressed in an extremely revealing tank top and skirt. The huge woman had even done her make-up, with perfume emanating off of her with such an intensity that one would assume she had bathed in it.

“Oh, Eethie! How are you doing?!” Sue cooed to her son, holding her arms out for him to come to her. Ethan stood firm, his legs shaking from the adrenaline that coursed through him, knowing an altercation was about to come.

“Not too well actually,” Vicky answered for him, “We had a brief run-in with his cousin, Hannah.”

“Oh…” Sue replied, rolling her eyes as she needed no further information, “Yes, she can be… difficult. I’ll give my sister, Judy, a call.” Shifting her focus to Ethan once more, as Vicky reached down to lift him into her own arms, Sue asked, “Did my little Eethie have a rough day?” She held her hands out to him once more, this time eyeing Vicky to hand him over, “Come to Mama.”

“I’m not done yet, Sue.” Vicky affirmed as she held Ethan tighter, causing Sue to shed her kind and relaxed exterior, as she glared at the foolhardy girl holding her beloved son. Before she could react, Vicky explained, “He told me a lot of stuff today… Some seriously fucked up stuff… I’m taking him home with me.”

“What are you playing at!? That is MY son you’re holding.” Sue screamed, enraged by the girl. “You come to my house, holding my child as if he’s your own! And tell me you’re taking him from me?” she spat venomously, her fists clenched and eyes near shaking in her head from the anger.

“Yup, that pretty much sums it up.” Vicky replied. “He’s eighteen, Sue. He gets to decide, not you. And I swear to god, if you come anywhere near either of us, I’ll give our local law enforcement a call. I wonder what they’d think of your relationship with Ethan, YOUR SON?” She spat, clenching Ethan tightly against her as she prepared for the mammoth woman’s reaction. The situation tense and volatile, so she had to be ready.

Concerned by the threat of police involvement, Sue controlled herself, shifting her gaze to her trembling son. “Eethie? Tell her… Tell her how I take care of you!” she appealed to him, her eyes filling with tears as she tried to keep her composure.

“I did Mom…” Ethan uttered to her quietly, “I told her everything.”

“I kept you safe! I protected you! And this is how you repay me? Your own mother!?” Sue broke down, struggling to keep afoot as she fell against the doorframe, tears streaming down her face. It wasn’t something he enjoyed, seeing the woman who raised him cry like that. But what choice did he have? He couldn’t go back. Not ever, not after what she did to him - what she’d still do to him, if given the chance. She wasn’t his mother anymore. No, she was a monster. Like a dragon guarding a castle, or a troll under a bridge. Only now, he was finally free of her.

Between her bouts of ugly cries, Sue looked up at them both. “I never want to see you again!” she screamed, flecks of spit flying from her mouth as she fought back to the urge to pounce on them both.

Satisfied with how things went, Vicky turned back around and headed to the car. “Likewise bitch. See ya around!”

Ethan hugged Vicky as tight as he could, nuzzling his head right against her bosom. As Vicky looked down she noticed a tear in his eye, “You okay little guy?”

“You saved me Vicky. How could I ever repay you?” he asked quietly, his focus never straying from his new protector.

“Aww, that’s sweet. Oh, and don’t you worry about that little guy. I’m sure I’ll think of something,” She replied with a wink, briefly winding the slight young man as she hugged him back.