- Text Size +

Ethan pulled at the bindings around his wrists and feet as he lay on Vicky’s bed - two pink ribbons tied snug enough to keep him from moving, but not so tight as to make him sore. He wasn’t entirely comfortable with them, unsure of why they were necessary, but he knew better than to resist when Vicky had tied them. As he tugged at them, just as a way of surveying his options, he confirmed that he would not be able to escape on his own accord.

He looked over to Vicky as she finished getting changed. Tugging her skirt up over her hips, she caught him staring. Ethan quickly looked away, realising he shouldn’t look yet. Vicky didn’t mind; she had finished now anyway, so she reacted in character. “You’re here to learn, young man. Not to peep.”

Ethan’s heart pounded through his chest. He couldn’t ignore how stunning Vicky’s outfit looked - donning a skimpy top that most teachers would surely avoid, along with a plaid skirt that couldn’t even cover her ass. He wasn’t complaining, though; he could feel his penis getting hard already, but couldn’t gather what the need for his bindings were. He stuttered back, “S-sorry… Miss?” Causing Vicky to raise an eyebrow, not nearly satisfied with his response.

“Yes, Miss!” she snapped back, teasingly, “Does teaching sex ed afford me any less respect than your other teachers?” She took a step closer, Ethan trembling as he peered up at her. The drastic difference in size was daunting. Ethan hadn’t shrunk since the last time his mom forced him to, but he doubted he’d stay one foot and three inches much longer.

“Not at all, Miss.” Ethan obediently replied, knowing better than to hesitate. He watched as Vicky climbed onto the bed and over him, straddling his form between her thick thighs. As she did, immediately he was met by a sight he’d never been witness to - the naked underside of a sexy girl his age. His cock sprang to attention as he stared, her lips glistening with growing desire, all but covered by a beautiful, healthy bush.

Planting her ass onto the bed, Vicky allowed her skirt to fall down, covering her crotch and ass, and leaving Ethan laid there between her thighs. He peered up at her face, practically dizzy from her height, almost as if he were peering up from the base of a tall building as he tried to get a glimpse of the top.

She looked at his tiny cock, biting her lip, “Someone’s excited to get started! So today, I’m going to teach you a thing or two.” Vicky explained, “If you’re going to live under my roof, in my care, with me helping you out with your….shrinking spurts…” She ran her hands down her body; the subtle, silky noise of her soft skin brushing against the fabric of her top was electrifying for Ethan, “It’s only fair I get some satisfaction in return, no?”

“Y-yes, that seems fair…” Ethan replied simply, “B-but...why am I tied up?” He managed to stutter as he wriggled between her thighs, drawing attention to just how little control over his current state he had.

Vicky chuckled, “Because, silly, you don’t know much. You’ve never been with a girl before, so there’s no way you’d have any idea where things go, much less how to use your hands!” Ethan nodded slowly, trying his best to focus on her words, distracted by her sexy body so close. Smirking at his obvious awe, she continued, “It’s not your fault. You’ve just never had the chance to learn. So for today’s lesson, I’m taking away all the distractions, which means I’m in the driver’s seat. So you better buckle up, small fry, because class is in session!”

Ethan gulped nervously, remembering to respond with more than just subtle nods, “Yes, M-Miss.”

“So first thing’s first, foreplay!” Vicky preluded, grinding her bare vagina hornily into the bed beneath her as she spoke, “Girls don’t just jump straight into the good stuff… We need a little fun beforehand; it gets everything wet and makes the rest a whole lot easier. Understand?” Ethan nodded, his eyes wide with interest despite his nerves.

“Good!” Vicky chirped back, “Considering your size, foreplay isn’t going to be the same as what it is for most people. We’ll have to get creative!” Vicky shuffled forward on her knees, her concealed crotch covering his legs. He could feel her pubic hairs beneath the curtain of fabric brushing against his shins, making his cock throb with desire. He writhed beneath her, desperate for stimulation.

He could only watch as the tall girl brought her right hand down past her stomach, slipping it between her legs. Her hand delicately brushed past her skirt as she slipped two fingers between her lips, drawing a healthy amount of her juices onto them. “See? We’re off to a good start already, and we haven’t done anything yet!” she pointed out, playfully wiping her fingers across his face and chest.

“So you’re in luck because I think you’ll like this one anyway, and all you need to do is lie there,” Vicky explained further, her lips curling into a full smile as she inched herself forward once more. Her crotch engulfed Ethan up to his neck, her sex emanating her heat into his whole body as she dripped her juices down onto him. Spreading her legs apart more, Ethan felt the air squeeze out of his lungs as her pussy pinned him to the bed, her skirt drooping down over his neck.

Vicky moaned in pleasure, excited by the contact of the tiny Ethan against her dripping cunt. She writhed on top of him, pushing him deeper into the sheets. Lifting herself once more, he took a huge gasp in, ready for what was about to come. He just lay there, trying to rub his cock against her wet vagina, her pubic hairs sensually tickling his whole body as she rhythmically began to rock her hips back and forth.

Ethan could feel his entire body getting wetter as she rubbed her inflamed lips across him. He could do nothing but watch her ride him, the sensation of her moist, soft flesh overwhelming. Vicky was in bliss, no longer considering Ethan as she ground her crotch a little too far forward, engulfing his face too with her wet vagina.

He tried to cry out for help, his mouth filled with her juices as she motioned back and forth. Her eyes rolled back, the moisture only growing and coating Ethan more. And despite his concerns for his safety, the pleasure he was feeling was ecstatic. He had never felt such bliss from anything rubbing against his cock. Her pussy felt perfect. He throbbed with anticipation, his member at full mast and his testicles tight, eager to explode.

Ethan tried to call out to her once more, feeling his climax approaching. Any time her wet lips lifted off of him, he was coated in her cum and unable to do more than spit it out.

Suddenly, Ethan felt his testicles tighten as the shaft of his dick hardened. His tiny body jolted uncontrollably as heaps of his cum pumped their way up the length of his cock. His testicles emptied into the surrounding mass of Vicky’s juices as waves of euphoria overcame him. Vicky didn’t even notice that he had orgasmed, as she kept writhing against him, interested more in her own pleasure. The one thing she did notice, however, was her tiny toy shrinking beneath her.

She stopped, furrowing her brow for a moment. “You didn’t...” she asked, laughing as she lifted herself off of him and shuffled back. Strings of her cum clung onto Ethan’s smaller body as he was finally exposed to the outside world. He was covered in her cum, still unable to breathe or speak. “Oops, sorry! My bad!” Vicky added, plucking some of the sheets between her fingers and using them to wipe his face.

Ethan lay there, spent but sexually satiated. “I’m s-sorry, Vicky! I didn’t mean to. I tried to get… y-your attention …” he stuttered up to her.

She smiled warmly at him, “Aw, don’t worry about it, little guy! These things happen! Besides, you can still satisfy me. You only shrunk by like an inch anyway.” Shuffling back a little more, Vicky reached down and flipped Ethan onto his front as she tightened the ribbons to account for his new size.

Ethan just lay there, his face and body sinking into the damp sheets beneath him, as Vicky tended to his binds. He felt them tug firmly against his skin before she flipped him back over onto his back.

“Okay, so while we’re waiting for you to… recharge…” Vicky began, climbing away from Ethan towards the top of the bed. He jerked his neck upwards, getting a glimpse of her ass from her skirt flaring up as she moved over him. He felt a twinge in his penis, but not much more so soon after having just orgasmed.

Vicky bunched a couple of pillows together at the top of her bed, patting them down into a comfortable arch for her back. She turned, her back now to the pillows, and spread her legs, her skirt modestly covering her bare crotch as she reached down to grab Ethan. He flinched as her hand eclipsed the light from the ceiling, curling around his body as she carried him towards the top end of the bed.

She smiled as she pulled the little guy close, rotating his body in her hands, so he was facing her. To Vicky, he was only a few inches bigger than a ken doll she’d had as a child. “Y’know,” she began, “I always thought you were cute, but this is too much! One time in school, I considered approaching you but didn’t know how to do it without scaring you.”

“Really?” Ethan asked back, “I always thought you were out of my league. You’re stunning, confident, popular… I wish you had approached me! Or maybe I should’ve grown a pair and approached you...”

Vicky beamed at him, “Aw… You were always so shy and smaller than me, even before you shrank. Usually, guys go for the girls that make ‘em feel big, and here I was, roughly a foot taller than you, and god knows how much thicker, haha. I felt like you’d just find me too intimidating. Funny thing is, that’s what I liked most about you. The thought of being with a petite, cute little guy like you, one that I could so easily dominate, was super hot. So you can only imagine how I feel about you now.”

Ethan felt his heart pounding in his chest. He never realised how long Vicky had liked him and to think he had felt the same way for so long, albeit a little scared of her at times. “Honestly, Vicky, I am so lucky to have met you. Sure, catching the virus wasn’t ideal, but everything happens for a reason, and it’s what led us here,” he said back to her lovingly. And he meant every word.

Vicky couldn’t have been happier, and for once, she was at a loss for words. Affectionately running her fingers down his slender form, she digested the sight of him. As her eyes fell upon his tiny junk, she felt the sexual hunger inside of her reignite. “Well…” she began, ready to exercise their passion. “I think it’s time you pleasure me for a while, don’t you?” she asked gleefully, not waiting for an answer as she placed him unsteadily between her legs. Releasing her grip around him, Ethan didn’t last very long on his feet before he flopped down, grunting as he landed face-first on the sheets.

Vicky laughed as she watched him fall, “Oops, sorry! Let me untie your feet for now.” Reaching down, she roughly flipped him onto his front before untying the ribbon around his feet and dropping it onto the bed beside him. Standing him back up, she let go once more, watching as he took a broader stance on the uneven ground. “Better?” she asked, noticing how much more stable he was.

“Yes, Miss. Thank you!” Ethan promptly replied, his hands still tied tightly behind his back. “So what should…” he began, immediately losing his train of thought as Vicky slowly lifted her skirt up. His jaw dropped as she lustfully exposed herself to him, her lips now thoroughly soaked and spread like petals on a rose, easily visible beyond her trimmed bush. “You… You… You want me to…” Ethan stuttered, at a loss for words, “b-but my hands?” He tugged at the ribbon keeping his hands behind his back, confused at how he could satisfy her still bound at the wrist.

Chuckling, Vicky got comfortable, sliding her ass down the bed as she leaned deeper into the pillows behind her. Her exposed sex inched closer to him, the ground shifting beneath him, causing him to stumble to stay afoot. She gently reached over, bringing her hand behind him to urge him closer.

Ethan walked forwards, the giant fingers curled around him a strong motivator to do so as they crept behind with each step he took. He took a deep breath as he came within inches of her flared vagina, the scent of her arousal intense in the air around him. He was taller than her vagina, thankfully - it made things a little less intimidating.

Satisfied that he was close enough, Vicky moved one hand up to her chest and groped at the sensitive breasts beneath her top, moaning. She watched the cute, little guy just standing there, seemingly at a loss, as she brought the hand she had urged him with to the top of her clitoris. She rubbed it softly, spurring a deeper and more passionate moan from herself as she shut her eyes, slumping deeper into the pillows.

Ethan just watched, intoxicated as she flooded his every sense with her beauty and desire. However, his infatuated trance was cut short as Vicky opened her eyes and looked down at him. “Well?” she asked impatiently, pausing as she waited for him to get started. She rolled her eyes at just how much direction he needed, “Use your mouth, dumbass!”

Finally understanding what she wanted, Ethan closed the gap, her pubes now touching him. Leaning in towards the exposed, pink flesh, he opened his mouth and began to lap at her outer folds. Vicky smiled content, the feeling of his tongue against her sensitive labia subtle but satisfying. She allowed her eyes to shut once more as she groped herself further, moaning as she rubbed her clitoris in sensual circles.

Initially, Ethan wasn’t sure how much of an effect he’d have on the enormous girl, but he did his best. He tried to ensure he left no inch of her without attention, the moisture between her lips growing with each passing moment. Every breath he took, he could smell only her. Her juices filled his mouth as he licked, his saliva barely there in comparison. And he loved it. It was hard work, but even just noticing her impassioned groans a little louder as he pressed a little harder sent shivers of ecstasy tingling through his body.

Vicky was in heaven. Masturbating, with Ethan as the perfect accoutrement to her self pleasure, was sheer bliss. Even just having him down there amplified her arousal by a factor she had never achieved with any toy, nor person. She could feel the pleasure building in her body, layer after layer of growing climactic tension.

Filled with desire, as she felt her orgasm nearing, Vicky knew she needed more. Ethan was the perfect toy, but he didn’t have the strength and poise that her fingers did. However, she’d ensure he was still fully utilised.

Her hand crept down her sex slowly as Ethan paused his licking, looking up as it encroached on him. Confused, as his world grew darker, her huge fingers continued to come over him like a stage curtain, he called up to her, “Vicky?”

“Oh, Ethan...” she moaned, “You’ve been such a good student today. You’ve done so well.” Her hand came down further until her wrist lay at her clitoris, and the tips of her fingers reached the sheets. She continued softly, “Now take a deep breath for Miss V, and try to enjoy yourself…”

Ethan gasped in, trying his best not to let his growing concern come in the way of his breathing. He was shrouded in darkness, aside from the small amounts of light that came in from either side of him, as Vicky’s hand edged towards his back. As she made contact, he stumbled forward the few steps he could until his body was pressed against her pulsating cunt.

He felt the huge girl’s body jolt with pleasure as his body made contact with her. His dutiful lapping at her lips had built up so much tension, and now she would be reaping the benefits as she pressed him more firmly against her pussy. Ethan coughed and sputtered as his face was shoved into her sopping clit.

He fell to his knees as she rubbed his torso and face against her soft flesh, her hips bucking in ecstasy as she repeated the same circular motion, applying more and more pressure with each passing moment. He listened to her moans, able to feel the pleasure in her as her vagina spasmed against him.

Ethan was no longer actively needed to do anything; he was simply being used for her pleasure and along for the ride. Aside from the lack of air and being covered head to toe in her viscous juices, the feeling of her skin against his was wondrous. He felt his cock grow once more, finally recovering from his orgasm earlier but pinned painfully into a downwards position until she relented her pressure for a moment, unknowingly allowing it to spring into an upright position.

Her juices surrounded his throbbing cock, her soft and soaked labia rubbing up and down against it as she pleasured herself. As Vicky allowed her eyes to roll back, Ethan quickly ended up doing the same. She ramped up the speed of her rubbing, enjoying the feeling of her toy against her engorged cunt like nothing she had ever felt before.

Vicky’s moans became louder and more frequent, her pleasured spasms causing her to sink even deeper into her bed. She squeezed her tit with a pressure that, not in the heat of the moment, may have even hurt a little. But she loved it. She was overcome with immense sensations, pressing her little lover into her as hard as she could.

Ethan was covered in her juices, the folds of her vagina surrounding him. His entire world was her sex, her desire. He was at her mercy. It was intimidating but somehow also breathtaking. His whole body tingled with pleasure and love for her, his cock pulsing as it was stimulated on all sides and coated in her lubricating juices.

Vicky felt her toes beginning to curl as her entire body grew tenser. She rubbed harder and faster, her back arching upwards as she screamed out in pleasure, “Ohhhh, Ethan!” She feverishly kneaded his body into her cunt, as it was flooded with her juices. Waves of euphoria washed over her as her climax exploded into fruition.

Ethan’s entire body was forced, just at the threshold of painfully, into Vicky’s drenched pussy as ecstatic sensations overcame him. Hearing her shout his name with such passion, such intensity - it drove him wild. He could feel his climax quickly approaching, his testicles once more growing tight as he was rubbed against her. The rippling effects of Vicky’s orgasm coursed through her sex and into him, her juices washing over him as he erupted. He moaned out, the noise lost against her, as his body contracted and spasmed too, his cum pumping out of him once again.

Vicky’s motions slowed, her moans soon replaced by tired pants. Her body slumped heavily into the bed, her eyes pinned shut as she lay there in tired bliss. As she became more relaxed, the hand pinning Ethan to her soaked sex finally fell limp. Her cunt twitched in post-orgasmic pleasure, her juices still being forced out of her, as Ethan tiredly allowed his body to fall away from it.

He fell into a heap, his hands still tied behind his back. He lay on the soaked sheets, gasping for air after being so intensely used, feeling himself shrink down just a little bit more. The full-body experience he just had bordered psychedelic. He was too tired to move, too overwhelmed. Ethan wanted nothing more than just to lay there, surrounded by the giant beauty’s cum, his view of the world not much more than her towering thighs and dripping vagina.

Vicky’s chest rose and fell as she lay there otherwise unmoving, her tired breaths slowing as she recovered from such an intense orgasm. Their first time together, and it had been this amazing, this powerful. She thought back to their relationship before today and how far it had come in such a short period of time. Ethan was truly the perfect, little nerd for her.