- Text Size +
Jackie used her shoulder to hold the phone to her ear, listening intently to Vicky. Scott squirmed uncomfortably between her legs as she held him in place on her bed, licking the thumb on her spare hand before absentmindedly flattening his dishevelled hair.

The soft fabric of her panties against his back and silky thighs on either side of him were not unwelcome, but he could've done with less maternal handling. Every day Scott was feeling more dependent on his sister, and part of him just wasn't ready to let go.

"Believe me, I know, Ethan's a total dweeb," Jackie explained into the phone, "I can relate about it getting you all worked up though, it's the helplessness for me." Wanting to stretch his legs a bit, Scott tried to climb away from his overbearing sister. She swiftly pulled him back between them, pinning his petite frame against her crotch as she continued her conversation. Scott grunted, frustrated that she hadn't even seemed to notice his vain attempt to separate himself from her.

"By the way, I am so proud of you for doing the right thing. Ethan's lucky to have you." Jackie continued to sift through Scott's hair. "Oh my God, no way? Seven inches? I can't believe I missed it! What was it like seeing a guy that small? Did she let you hold him?"

Scott's ears pricked up, interested in the contents of their conversation. Vicky's voice was nothing more than a mumbled buzz against Jackie's ear, leaving him to infer much of the context. "Why didn't you ask?" she continued, "Right... God, Hannah can be such a bitch sometimes. It was her mom, Principal Greenberg? That's Ethan's aunt, right?"

Looking up at the expressions on Jackie's face, Scott watched them rapidly change as the conversation progressed. Her jaw fell agape, "Holy fuck! She's been doing what to him?"

"To who?" Scott asked quietly, to not completely disturb her. He tapped lightly on Jackie's thigh as he tried to get her attention.

"Sure, I feel bad for the little guy. I mean, being used like that by such a fat ogress..." Jackie glared down at Scott, firmly grasping at his hand as she tucked him neatly between her legs. She leaned a little deeper into the bed, pushing her stepbrother with her covered mound as she got comfortable. "Still, the idea of him even fitting there... It's pretty hot!"

Submitting to the titanic girl above, Scott sat in place as he felt her hand snake down behind his back. Her knuckles brushed against him as she delicately traced a finger along the fabric of her panties. "Yeah I know, you've been looking all over for Mr. White. Maybe he's sick or something? Duh, of course I mean something else!" Jackie peered down at her barely two and a half foot brother, "Well, I gotta go. Little Bro's been so patient during our much-needed girl talk, think I might reward him." She ruffled his hair, her firm touch causing him to duck away. "Love ya, bitch! Bye!"

Ending the call, Jackie tossed her phone gently down onto the bed beside her. With both hands readily available, she lifted her brother, turning his body to face her. "Listen, Scott. I know you're scared of getting smaller. I'd be the same!" Jackie explained, "But I've been really, really good, and it's been like, what, four days since we did anything?" She looked away for a moment, "Look, I know I was a total bitch last time, but I promise to be good."

The hand that had been tracing her swollen lips sunk deeper, working them into a thick cameltoe as a wet spot formed upon them. Jackie moaned softly, rubbing the damp patch in circles as her timid brother could do nothing but watch. "B-but can't I just... h-help you out in... instead?" he stuttered up to her.

"Where's the fun in that?" Jackie countered, "Besides, you're rock hard, bro!" She gripped his junk, easily encompassing his stiff shaft and testicles with her hand.

"P-please... don't m-make me smaller..." Scott begged, attempting to writhe away from her but held in place by her firm grasp around his crotch.

"Bro, you're going to get smaller regardless. It's only a matter of time!" Jackie reasoned, "Remember, release just accelerates it. You'd be easier to manage if you were smaller. Just let Big Sis take care of you!" Jackie grabbed both of his arms as she rose from her slouched position, holding them over his head. Straddling him, she released his arms as she began to strip off her underwear. She lifted one leg, pulling the fabric of her panties taut as she stretched them to take off.

As Jackie released her leg, the pair dangled limply around her other knee as it pressed into the bed, her wet gusset sticking to Scott's stomach. He grimaced, reaching down to move them when he caught Jackie reaching down between her legs. "Please, no!" he begged, watching as his sister grasped at his small, though still relatively big, cock beneath her drooling cunt. "J-Jackie, I... don't want it."

Scott looked up at his sister, her eyes glazed with lust as she teased herself with his tip. He groaned in frustration as her soft, wet lips caressed the head of his penis, becoming increasingly wet with each passing moment. He could feel his cock slipping into her as her lips flared open, attempting to resist the urge just to thrust himself in.

Widening her knees, Jackie slowly lowered herself onto Scott's cock. Its whole length inched its way deeper, spurring horny moans from his giant sister as his cock penetrated her. Sitting down, she allowed her whole weight to pin him to the bed; his penis forced impossibly deep into her. Holding that position, Jackie gyrated her hips on top of him as she played with her exposed tits, sensually kneading the two masses.

"J-Jackie... No means no... Please, get off!" Scott cried, struggling fruitlessly against her immense weight, the springy bed simply sinking beneath Scott before pushing him back into her as his arms grew tired.

Jackie lifted herself off of him, allowing just the tip of his rigid member to hang between her engorged lips. She let out a guttural moan, too horny to stop as she dropped down onto him, forcing him into her. She placed her hands on his chest, pinning him to the bed as she rolled her hips across his crotch, "Come on, bro! Stop playing hard to get, just enjoy the ride."

Jackie had waited long enough, her carnal urge to fuck Scott smaller simply too strong to overlook. Her conversation with Vicky about Principal Greenberg's new pet, Mr. Rice, had ignited a fire in her. Seven inches? She couldn't get the thought of Scott that size out of her head. She'd known from that moment that she'd fuck him straight after the call. She had to. He'd be the size of a nice, hefty dick.

Having heard some of that conversation, the thought of being seven inches had plagued Scott's mind. The idea had terrified him, but he'd not said anything on the matter to his huge sister. What good would it do him? It wasn't like she'd listen anyway. Once she had something in her sights, she was going for it. The fact that she was riding him now, very much against his will, was a testament to that.

Scott could feel his orgasm coming, his shaft getting harder as his sister's wet cavern caressed it on all sides, oozing her viscous juices across every inch of it. "Please, Jackie! Don't do this!" he begged in a vain, final attempt to stop her.

Jackie smiled at the little guy, realising what his sudden concern meant. She spread her legs a little further, forcing her weight onto his cock even more as she circled her hips atop him. Scott screamed out, feeling his cum pump up his shaft, spurting into her deep slit.

Waves of euphoria washed over Scott, his body was limp and tired. He sobbed quietly, unable to do anything as his body shrunk. The mixture of their cum flowed out of Jackie, coating his crotch and stomach as it streamed down to the sheets below. "Okay... Okay, we're done. I'm smaller," Scott said weakly, pushing to get Jackie off, hoping she was satiated.

Chuckling, Jackie replied, "Aw, that's cute, little bro. We're not done. I haven't even cum yet!" Keeping him pinned to the bed, she ground her sopping vagina against his torso. Her lips moved back and forth, smearing him with an increasingly plentiful coating of her juices. The pleasure she felt, exhibiting such control as she used him, was something else.

Scott watched as his gigantic sister used his body as nothing more than a toy. His dick lay limp, somewhere among her juices and folds, dragged back and forth with each ecstatic movement. Her breasts seemed to bounce uncontrollably as she held him down with firm hands, spreading her weight onto his chest as well as his crotch.

Moaning, Jackie felt her kegel muscles clench tightly as her orgasm grew close. She curled her toes, gripping at her shrunken brother's shoulders as she pulled his body against her. Feverishly rubbing herself across his body, Jackie rode her way to an earth-shattering orgasm as ecstatic ripples coursed up her spine. She gasped loudly, her juices squirting out of her, splashing down onto Scott as droplets covered his face.

The entire act of such a stunning girl riding him, squirting from such intense feelings - it was all just so hot. Scott wished he could enjoy it. He could feel his cock twitching, slowly growing back to its previous length. "Are... are we done now?" he tentatively asked, "N-now that you've orgasmed..."

Sighing in satisfaction, Jackie lifted herself off of her stepbrother. He lay there, covered in her juices, surrounded by her soaked sheets, as she moved across the bed. Ruffling her pillows slightly, she stacked them behind her so she could lay back with her legs spread, similar to how they'd sat before. Reaching over as if he were nothing more than a doll, she lifted him from the damp spot before placing him back between her legs.

"Stand up for me please, bro," she commanded, her voice dripping with a post-coital calm. Scott hesitantly climbed to his feet, modestly covering his hardening genitalia with both hands. "Aw, you don't have to hide it for me. If I want you to stand, I want to see all of you," she cooed, gently grasping his wrists in two pinches and placing them down by his sides.

Scott stood there in awe at her giant, naked form, so muscular and curvaceous. At what wasn't much more than two feet tall, Scott was very much at her mercy. Her lips seemed to glisten with desire as she looked him up and down. "You're hard again," she pointed out, playfully knocking his tip with a finger and watching it bob.

"No, Jackie, I don't want it!" Scott snapped, covering himself once more. He tried to will his cock flaccid, thinking of whatever he could to make it smaller. Yet, his mind was full of only the ecstasy he'd felt from his previous orgasm and the imagery of Jackie’s immense body riding him.

"Why are you hard then?" She teased, pulling him closer. She could feel the resistance in him, it serving as nothing more than fuel for her own sexual appetite. Scott placed his hands onto her pubic bone, pushing himself away from her as her hairs coiled around his arms. She writhed against him, feeling shivers of pleasure as she tantalised the idea of going again.

Jackie released her grip on him, causing Scott to fall back onto the bed between her thighs. She chuckled, bringing one hand atop her clitoris as she began to rub it. Moaning softly, Jackie kneaded the sensitive flesh. "Fuck me, bro," she commanded, no longer physically forcing him to do anything as she masturbated.

Scott looked at her hesitantly. Her pussy oozed her juices, practically begging him to come to it. He looked towards the door for a moment before catching her gaze, "But... But I d-don't want to..."

"Scott..." Jackie's tone grew more stern, her gaze sharper than it had just been. He didn't dare look towards the door again, not wanting to infer that he'd even consider it. He hesitantly approached her massive, drooling cunt until the strands of her bush tickled his stomach. "Good boy," she cooed, contently shutting her eyes.

Falling to his knees, Scott shuffled into position. His penis seemed to line up almost perfectly with her hole as he peered up at her over her mound. The scale of her sex compared to him was sobering as he pushed his hips forward, feeling the viscous lining of her juices coat his shaft.

Jackie moaned softly, able to feel each subtle, titillating movement Scott made. Each light touch, as he leaned his body up against her sensitive labia, sent ripples of pleasure coursing through her. She rubbed her clit harder, becoming increasingly worked up as they continued.

Their difference in size was proving to be more of an obstacle for Scott than he had imagined. He unsteadily held his body against Jackie's, gyrating his hips and thrusting as best he could, using anything from strands of her pubic hair to pudgy flesh for grip. He eventually found that grinding worked better, opting to rub himself up and down against her soft, wet folds.

Scott paid close attention to his giant sister's moans; even his vain attempts to hold onto her thighs seemed to prompt a response from the lustful girl. He could feel the tension in her body as her thighs appeared to tighten, her vagina spurting a seemingly endless stream of her lubricating juices and covering him entirely. Scott coughed and sputtered, trying his best to keep it away from his face, succeeding only in keeping it out of his mouth. Yet, he could feel the slight bulge in his stomach, having accidentally swallowed a significant amount throughout their session.

He couldn't deny it - hearing Jackie getting so worked up as he contributed to her pleasure aroused Scott to no end. Her gooey hole was like some giant, living, pulsating fleshlight and abstaining from thrusting himself into it was near impossible. Every touch he made seemed to prompt a reaction, her massive sex appearing to think for itself as its spread lips seemed to envelop his whole form.

Sensually rubbing his whole body against her, Scott didn't notice the giantess' hand coming over him. By the time he recognised that something had changed, as he attempted to push away from her cunt, her fingers were pressing lightly against his back. "J-Jackie," Scott moaned, his words lost among the juices as she pushed his face into her.

Bringing her other hand down over her clitoris, she continued to rub it, using her right hand now as extra leverage over her brother's grinding form. She lightly held his squirming body against her, rubbing him into every wet fold, as she teased another orgasm out of herself. She could feel it coming, her pussy becoming increasingly sensitive as her muscles grew tight.

Scott could feel his cock hardening to full mast as Jackie worked his body against her. He could hear her muffled pants getting faster and faster, her labia engulfing him amongst their inner folds as she edged closer to another powerful orgasm. He felt lost in her passion, overwhelmed by his own ecstasy. The soft, wet flesh was all-encompassing, easily working him into an orgasm as his cock spurted his cum into her. His body fell limp as pleasure overcame him, his testicles pulsating as they continued to force it out in several waves.

As Jackie ground her brother against her, she felt his body becoming smaller as the squirming ceased, her fingers still holding him in place. She smiled, continuing to pleasure herself with his limp form, knowing he was spent, until a lustful thought came to her. Releasing the pressure on his back, she watched as her brother fell to the sheets, his chest rising and falling rapidly from tired pants.

"Take a deep breath," she said, giving him little time to do so as she reached down between her legs. Scott gasped in, not having much choice as her fingers coiled around his body, pinning his arms by his sides. As Jackie pulled him closer, Scott looked up to see her sopping hole twitching with anticipation.

"Jackie! Wai..." he begged, his attempts to stop her muffled as she pushed his head in. Scott clenched his eyes and mouth shut as he was forced into her up to his neck. She held him there, rotating his body as she perused every inch of her soft inner chasm with his face.

Jackie fantasised what it would be like to use his whole body as a dildo, his head only teasing what was to come as she rubbed her clit. Each time she pulled him out, she'd quickly push him straight back in, feeling his shoulders bump against her each time she did. She rubbed herself harder; the tension inside of her worked up to a fever pitch. Jackie screamed out as a powerful climax overtook her whole body, her hole tightly clenching around her brother's head as waves of pleasure rippled through her.

Jackie held him inside of her, basking in the afterglow of another powerful orgasm. Scott kicked his legs, unable to move his body even as Jackie's grip slackened around him. His lungs were sore, desperate for air.

Finally, as Jackie relaxed into her bed, she released her grip around Scott. He slipped out of her used vagina, landing in the wet patch between her legs as he gasped in the fresh air. Well, as fresh as the air between his stepsister's cum soaked thighs could be.

"Are... are we done now?" Scott timidly asked, failing to speak to Jackie's face, unable to see up over her vagina. He lay there, still heavily panting as he waited for a response. "J-Jackie?" he called out again, jumping in fright as the giantess finally began to move.

Jackie sighed, sitting up from her relaxed position against her pillows, wiping the drying cum from her hand on a dry part of the sheets. She smiled down at her stepbrother, admiring the fallout from her past couple orgasms. Scott's cock was expectedly flaccid, and he was coated head to toe in her juices, his hair thick of it. He seemed tired. "Are you tired, little bro?"

"Ye-yes, Jackie. I'm so tired. Please, can I have a rest now?" Scott quickly replied, his cheeks flushing red as she looked down at him, laying there compromised so close to her still wet vagina.

"Aw, you can have a rest, little bro!" Jackie chirped, sliding a hand beneath him. She lifted him carefully as she climbed onto her knees, shuffling towards the dry, lower half of the bed.

Scott could only watch as he was placed back down on the duvet, enjoying the dry, soft sheets beneath him. Jackie got down onto her elbows, bringing her mouth uncomfortably close as her hair draped down on either side of him. "W-what are you doing, J-Jackie?" Scott stuttered.

"Shhh," she replied, placing a single finger across his face, "You just rest now." Jackie ducked her head lower as she brought both hands behind her head. Slipping a hair tie off her wrist, she wrapped her hair up into a ponytail. Licking her lips, she eyed up Scott's semi-erect penis.

Scott realised what was happening as she tied up her hair. "Jackie, please no. I've had enough!" he begged, feebly clutching at the sheets beneath him as her lips came closer to his cock. He could feel it getting harder by the second - her plump lips, her hot breath. It was all too much for him. He didn't want to get any smaller.

"Just relax, little guy," Jackie said, reaching down as she coiled her fingers around him. She held him for a moment, marvelling at his new size. He was already so small. It made her so horny, seeing him so helpless and weak. Bringing her tongue out of her mouth, Jackie licked the entirety of his crotch in one stroke, "Enjoy having me do the work." His cock stood fully to attention as he lay there, not daring to move as her immense form hovered over him. Jackie brought her mouth over his crotch entirely, engulfing his cock inside of it as she swirled her tongue around, moaning all the while.

The first orgasm was quick for Scott. Jackie was an expert with her mouth, coaxing and manipulating his spent dick to full mast in mere seconds. And with a slight moan, Jackie pushed him over the edge. As his penis pumped its precious few drops of seed, Scott could feel energy escaping his body. Whether he liked it or not, he was shrinking.

“Mmm, your cum kinda tastes sweet, bro. Gotta keep feedi- OH MY GAWD, you’re getting even smaller. FUCK that’s hot,” She exclaimed at the sight of her dwindling stepbrother.

Scott was in shock. Too tired and broken to even cry. His dick was practically burning by now.

“P-please big sis. N-no more. It h-hurts,” he stammered.

“Ha! Hurts, good one bro. You’re just playing hard to get. Fine by me, I love a challenge,” Jackie beamed as she brought her mouth over his tired dick once more and began her oral onslaught.

Scott squirmed beneath her as she expertly worked her tongue around his throbbing member. "Jackie..." he managed to call out, getting no response as she continued to force herself on him. Her tongue snaked around, teasing every inch of him as she purposely drooled as much saliva as she could, soaking his entire torso as it leaked out of her huge maw.

She could tell he wasn't far from a climax; his now tiny dick was as rigid as one could be. And his testicles were tight, seemingly eager to pump his cum out of him. He wanted it; she could see just how horny he was and how ready he was to cum. He just needed a little push, that was all. Jackie lightly sucked as she created a seal around Scott's crotch, rolling her tongue around his saliva-covered cock.

Unable to stop himself, Scott felt an orgasm taking over his whole body. He spasmed in her tight grasp as she sucked the cum out of him, his cock pulsating as it forced the cum up into her waiting mouth. Several huge spurts covered her tongue as Scott seemed to climax even harder than the first few times, with so little recovery. He barely even noticed the shrinking this time, too caught up with the sensations around his crotch.

The euphoria that Scott had felt from such an intense orgasm quickly faded, replaced by shame and overwhelming sadness. His cock was raw; he had never orgasmed so many times in quick succession.

Jackie smiled warmly at her shrunken brother. He couldn’t have been much bigger than a Ken doll, now standing at roughly a foot tall. This realization made her wet. "We're all done, little guy. You did great," Jackie said, her voice attentive but soft, almost a whisper.

With the little bit of strength he had left, Scott rolled off her hand and to the sheets beneath him. "Get away from me!" he shouted, curled up in a ball and shaking, terrified that he'd be reprimanded for his resistance. "Y-you took advantage of me. I d-didn’t want any of that…"

Jackie gave the little guy his space. She didn't try to pick him up, opting to simply rub her forehead as she thought about the past few hours. She felt guilty about what she'd just done, fuelled by sexual hunger and a deep desire to have him smaller. It needed to happen. She knew that. She just wished he felt better about it.

"Look, Scott. I'm sorry. You know how our little power play turns me on. Besides, your dick was rock solid! I thought you were into it!" Jackie reasoned. Scott just stared at her through sad, tired eyes. His mind was racing, still very much on high alert from the past ordeal. He wanted to be alone, but no way she'd let that happen.

"You thought I was into it?" he asked sceptically, wiping the tears from his face, "So... when I... I was crying and b-begging for you to stop, you th-thought that was me b-being into it?"

Jackie grimaced, realising how bad that seemed. She sighed, "I'm so sorry. I got caught up in the power trip. I thought that the orgasms you felt would've been worth it in the end. You're my little bro. I'd never let any real harm come to you!"

"Real harm"? Scott hated that term. What she had just done to him was real harm. He was just raped multiple times. Because she was his stepsister, was it any less of an issue? He flinched as her immense body rose into the air as she climbed off the bed, grabbing a white tee from her drawer.

Pulling the sheets back on her bed, Jackie was glad to see that the moisture hadn't soaked through too much. She slipped beneath them, reshuffling her pillows as she enjoyed the feeling of the soft fabric against her bare legs.

As she pulled the sheets up over her, she sat upright slightly to face Scott, who was still cowering at the bottom of the bed. She gave a glum smile as she held her palm out flat for him to come to her. She wasn't going to force him, at least not if he'd come on his own accord.

Scott watched hesitantly as her hand waited for him, lying flat against the sheets. She was done now; being close to her couldn't be so bad. He needed the affection, the warmth that she'd provide. Staggering to his feet, Scott took the few steps to her and waited to be picked up.

Jackie smiled, satisfied that he had come to her. She played their previous conversation over in her head, understanding she had done wrong but feeling pretty happy with her reasoning. Fighting such strong urges can be tough, and she had been getting mixed signals! It didn't matter now, though; it was all in the past.

Scott whimpered as she gently wrapped her fingers around him, lifting him towards the top end of the bed as she lay back. Scott whimpered as she brought him beneath the sheets, softly sliding him beneath her top and between her breasts. "Shhh," she hushed, stroking the back of his head before holding him against her in a hug.

Scott sniffled, feeling a little overwhelmed still. He couldn't have been more comfortable, however. A night cuddling up to Jackie, surrounded by her breasts, was just what he needed. Scott hugged her back, infrequent tears still rolling down his cheek.

It didn't take long for the whimpers to stop as Scott fell into a deep sleep, caressed on either side by Jackie’s breasts. She smiled, looking down at the little guy sleeping so peacefully. She thought about how Scott was adapting to his new life. He was getting there. Maybe soon he'd be a little more receptive to their fun times, and then things would be perfect. She sunk a little deeper into her bed as she got comfortable, soon falling into a content, deep sleep as well.