- Text Size +

Jackie awoke from her slumber, able to sense the sunlight on her face as it shone through her bedroom window. She took a deep breath in as her eyes fluttered open, content and well-rested. She could feel the familiar pressure on her chest of Scott still sleeping.

Pulling open the neck of her top, she smiled down at the cute little guy. He must've been tired, showing no signs of waking up without her intervention. After going a bit overboard with him last night, she decided it would be best to play hooky.

Without the pressure of getting up and going to school - Scott could get some much needed rest, followed by some cuddles from her and other attempts to make amends. Reaching over to her phone she quickly turned off her alarm, so it wouldn't abruptly disturb her sleeping stepbro. Deciding to check her social media, Jackie sifted through her newsfeed and messages, coming across a link from Vicky.

The unusual link came accompanied by a caption from Vicky, "OMG you've gotta see this!" Curious, Jackie opened it up to see it was an unlisted porn video with the title, "Mom's new toy."

As the video faded from an intro screen into fruition, Jackie was stunned to see the face of Ethan's cousin, Hannah, on one half of the screen. On the other half, through the lens of her phone, was her perspective. As her other hand came into view, Jackie was awed to see a seven inch tall, completely hairless Mr. Rice within its grasp. It seemed as if he had been waxed from head-to-toe.

Suddenly, Hannah was on the move, with him and her phone in hand. She entered what looked to be a master bedroom. And based upon the title of the video, she assumed it to be Hannah's mom's. The room seemed devoid of life, other than the low hum of an extractor fan coming from the ensuite bathroom.

"Is that you, honey?" a pained voice called out from behind the door, followed by some nightmarish grunts and groans. Jackie grimaced, feeling a little sick over watching a video of Principal Greenberg using the bathroom, even behind a closed door.

Hannah seemed to have the same expression as she held the camera up to the door, with a terrified Mr. Rice front and centre. "Yeah it's me, Mom!" Hannah called back, "Sheesh, you sound pretty terrible. You feeling okay?"

A series of grunts continued as Hannah listened for a response. She moved over to a drawer by her mom's bed, placing Mr. Rice on top of it as she dug through its contents. Finally, her mom responded as she searched, "I'm fine! Just that Chinese isn't really agreeing with me."

"No worries. I'm just getting your little guy all ready for ya!" Hannah called back, plucking a bottle of lube out from the drawer. Aiming her phone camera right at the timid and scared Mr. Rice, she flicked the lid off the lube and held the bottle threateningly above him. There was a brief silence before the unmistakable squirting noise of the bottle being squeezed, followed by huge globs of lube descending onto the shaking man.

The lube covered his whole body instantaneously, overflowing onto the surface of the chest of drawers he was standing on. The bottle thumped beside him as Hannah put it down, freeing up her hand to work the goo across his body more thoroughly. She wrapped her fingers around his slippery body, jerking her hand up and down over him as if he were nothing more than a dick.

Mr. Rice coughed and sputtered, desperately trying to clear his mouth of lubricant with his covered hands. "Please stop! I'll d-do any... anything!" he begged to the nonchalant Hannah, as she continued to encapsulate his whole body in her lubed hand.

"Oh thanks for prepping him, sweetie!" Hannah's mom shouted back to her, "Honestly, I get plenty soaked as is!" Vile grunts and groans continued to sound in between her attempts at conversation, "I know I'm older, but I've just never had issues with it. I'm what they call a... Ugh... squirter!"

"Well a little extra lube never hurt anybody!" Hannah chirped back, smirking evilly at the camera. "At least this way, he's ready for some backdoor action too! And judging by the sounds in there, it might help you feel a little better!"

Hannah dug into the dresser once more, keeping the camera on Mr. Rice as she did. He did little more than stand there, awaiting his fate as he shakily peered over the edge of the dresser at the dizzying drop.

Withdrawing a condom and a pair of scissors from the drawer, Hannah stood the phone up against the bottle of lube, pointing at the tiny star of the show. Still in view, as she leaned over the dresser, she took the condom and scissors into a hand each.

Cutting across the latex, Hannah seemed to make two 1-inch wide cross-sectional loops. She slid each one over him, using one to cover his chest and keep his arms by his side. The other covered his knees, holding his legs together. Satisfied, Hannah threw the scissors back into the drawer and slammed it shut.

Turning her attention to the phone, she altered it slightly to no longer point at Mr. Rice. Instead, the phone seemed to be pointed at her mom's bed, still propped against the bottle of lubricant. She turned the mic up all the way, wanting her phone to capture every detail, even the most hushed of subtle moans from her horny mother.

Pleased with her handy work, Hannah plucked the restrained Mr. Rice up from the dresser as she carried him over to the bed. She set him down on her mom's pillow, noticing that his begging had now turned to melancholic tears. "Enjoy, little guy!" she said, not entertaining a response as she turned and climbed onto the bed herself.

Mr. Rice's cries fell quiet as he watched Hannah walking across her mother's bed. Moving to the centre, she began to reach up towards the ceiling. Jackie watched as the girl climbed up, reaching out of view when suddenly the video cut to another camera.

Jackie furrowed her brow, confused. It all began to make more sense as Hannah finally moved her hand away from the ceiling, revealing a view of her standing on the bed staring up into the lens. It was another camera, an alternative angle for what was about to come. Jackie couldn't believe how well produced this little video of Hannah's was, and she couldn't help but wonder if Principal Greenberg was in on it.

Realising Hannah was switching another camera on, Mr. Rice begged once more, "Hannah... You d-don't have to do this! It's not too late to let me go. I won't cause you any trouble!"

Hearing his plea, Hannah smiled at the camera, giving the viewers a quick wave as she stepped down from the bed. Reaching once more into the dresser, she plucked a long, purple dildo out from it and made her way back over to Mr. Rice. She held it up to him, giggling, "Wow, even her dildo is bigger than you!" Bringing it up to her face, she sniffed its shaft, "Do you smell that? She washes it, but the scent starts to get embedded into it when you beat off as much as my mom. I wonder how long it'll take before you start permanently smelling like her pussy?"

"She'll not need this anymore, will she?" Hannah laughed, carrying the dildo out of the room with her as she made her exit. She couldn't wait to see what havoc was about to be wrought upon the shrunken teacher.

As the door to the master bedroom shut, the ensuite door suddenly swung open, followed by loud stomps. The video cut back to the camera on the dresser as Principal Greenberg came into view, donning only a see-through, short negligee. "How's my little manlet doing, hmmm?" she asked softly, bending over in front of the camera as she peered down at him upon her pillow.

Her monstrous form filled much of the camera's view, easily eclipsing the bed where Mr. Rice lay. The bottom of her cellulite-covered ass was exposed as the negligee struggled to contain it, her asshole still not visible even though her asscheeks had spread from bending over. They were too large; exposing her asshole would undoubtedly require the use of her hands.

Jackie watched with bated breath, unable to fathom the sight before her. The camera panned and zoomed as Principal Greenberg moved, with Hannah likely controlling it remotely. The camera maintained a perfect view of the massive woman as she plucked her tiny toy up from the bed before sitting down upon it. The bed groaned loudly as her ass sank into the sheets.

Jackie turned the volume up, making a mental note to turn it down if the ogress started making any passionate noises. She could just about hear the faint cries of Mr. Rice, who was squirming in Principal Greenberg's pudgy grasp. The immense woman seemed to be paying no mind to his begging as she asked, "Freshly waxed and ready I see?"

Principal Greenberg sighed as she lifted her legs onto the bed, one at a time. Leaning back, she sat comfortably against her pillows as she widened the gap between her two titanic thighs. Hannah panned and zoomed, centring the camera so that it had a view of her mother's entire body and almost perfectly lined up between her legs.

She placed Mr. Rice down on the bed, with each of her cellulite-ridden thighs towering over him on either side. He was surrounded on all sides but one, unable to move even if he wanted to try and escape. Finally addressing his cries, the colossus of a woman said, "Stop with all that! If you did a better job prepping my daughter for the state exams, you wouldn't be in this spot." She ran the back of her finger across his face, sighing, "But perhaps it was meant to be. My pussy is quite hungry after all."

Wrapping her fat fingers around the tiny, crying man, she lifted him only slightly so that his head was in line with her glistening pussy lips. Moaning softly as she brought him closer, she teased the outer edges of them with his head. Her cum oozed out over him, coating his head and torso.

"Please! I'll do anything!" Mr. Rice cried, having little faith in how much begging would do at this point. Expelling much of his air through crying, Mr. Rice took a deep breath in, not sure when he'd get another chance as she threatened to send him into her at any moment. He coughed and hacked, overwhelmed by her pungent scent. Her scent was so strong it made him dizzy, invading his senses as her pussy goo oozed around him.

"You're not coughing because of me, are you? That's my musk, honey, and you better get used to it. You are my dildo after all!" Principal Greenberg laughed. "Take it as a compliment dear, it means I like you."

"P…please. I ca….COUGH, cough" Mr. Rice hacked.

"And miss this?" Principal Greenberg asked.

Not waiting for a response, she suddenly plunged his squirming form into her cavernous vagina. She pumped him in and out, his muffled cries only just audible on the video. The enormous woman moaned, feeling the growing tension in her body as she pleased herself with the terrified man.

Principal Greenberg stopped, taking a moment to pull the tiny guy out and address him, "Not a chance in hell, little man." Mr. Rice couldn't say much of anything, covered head to toe in her viscous fluids. He coughed and sputtered, desperately trying to clear his airways of her passion.

"Judy, please... d-do the right thing!" Mr. Rice begged, "I'm not an object to be owned; I'm a person, a man!"

Judy chuckled, rubbing her thumb teasingly across his juice-covered cock. Holding him upright, she shoved him between her fat, hairy lips. She rubbed him across her wet labia, feeling every ridge of his body against her soft flesh, smirking as she could not even feel his tiny penis. Moaning softly, she ground him against her vagina up and down, getting harder with each moment.

Mr. Rice winced in pain at the force and pressure of her hand forcing his whole body into her sex. Her words were muffled as his ears filled with her cum, surrounded by her fleshy labia, "Man? Ha! I can barely feel your tiny little thing. How can I consider you a man when us fucking is like throwing a pencil down a hallway? Your whole body’s like a…UNGH…dick to me."

Finally, she pulled him away from her, strings of her cum clinging to his body as she did. Holding him up, she got a good look at him and chuckled as she noticed his erection, "Ha, don't enjoy yourself too much! I quite like you at this size."

"Holy fuck!" Jackie gasped, not even fully noticing that her hand had strayed between her legs. She couldn't believe how aroused she was, watching the video, as she traced her fingers across her tender folds.

The video suddenly cut to Principal Greenberg completely covered in sweat, furiously pumping the seven inch Mr. Rice in and out of her sopping cunt. He was screaming for his life, the noise registering only when he was withdrawn and forced to gurgle the excess cum. A river of cum flowed out of the enormous school principal, streaming down her legs before pooling on the bed beneath her.

Principal Greenberg paused for a moment, panting heavily and getting her own breath back as she held Mr. Rice outside of her pussy, allowing him some much-needed oxygen. The shrunken man coughed and spat out as much of her cum as he could, desperately trying to clear his airway to breathe in. He cried to the titanic woman above him, "Judy! Please, I've had enough!"

"Enough?" Judy asked back, leaning forward slightly as she peered down at the man in her grasp. She grinned, noticing his still erect cock, "You haven't even orgasmed; how can you have had enough? Remember, try your best not to! I want to own you for a nice, long time..." She teased her tender folds with his head, showing remarkable restraint in not shoving him straight back in. "Once you're too small, I'll have no real use for you. You're already struggling to compete with my dildo!"

"Well, you've had enough time. Back in you go!" she chirped, bringing him back in line with her hole. As she shoved him inside, his head and shoulders slipped into her with almost no resistance, his torso and legs following suit with no resistance at all.

As she continued to fuck herself, her ugly moans got louder and breathy; it was very apparent that she'd been going for a while. Jackie couldn't take her eyes off her phone, forcing her fingers deeper between her swollen lips at the idea of fucking a tiny man like this. She felt shivers of pleasure rippling across her body as Principal Greenberg orgasmed, pistoning the tiny, constrained man in and out of her.

"Oh my God, I need to do that to Scott!" Jackie whispered, peering beneath her top as he continued to sleep soundly.

Principal Greenberg dragged his weakening body out of her as she came down from her orgasm. She laughed, amused at how much he was struggling as he coughed and choked, hacking up her cum onto the bed below. "Am I too much woman for ya?" she asked, wiping her excess cum from his body onto her thigh.

Feeling his stomach still bloated with her cum, Mr. Rice attempted to plead to his former co-worker, "Please, Judy, let me rest. Y-You've orgasmed n-now. I need some time..."

"After one?" she laughed, "Baby, we've just gotten started!"

The video cut once more to Principal Greenberg squatting on her bed. With a hand between her thick thighs, she held Mr. Rice in an upright position beneath her. "You ready to go again, little guy?" she asked, squatting a little lower as her wet folds rubbed across the top of his head. Moving him a little too deep into her, her hairy lips engulfed his head entirely.

Mr. Rice tried to respond, wanting to make it clear to her that he was not ready to go again. However, his attempts to beg were stifled before they could begin as his head was surrounded by her gooey cum. His garbled screams were lost inside of her, muffled by her thick labia.

"No arguing back this time?" Judy asked, unable to see her little toy beneath her. "And here's me ready to give you a break!" she teased as she lowered herself down further, engulfing him up to his shoulders. She gasped out as she felt his girth filling her overused hole, more and more as she eased him into her completely. She began to passionately bounce up and down on him, relentlessly sending him as deep into her soaked cunt as he'd go. He truly was nothing more than a dildo to her.

Jackie turned the volume on her phone down slightly to not disturb Scott. A cacophony of ugly pants and moans sounded as the immense woman feverishly pounded herself, sending him as deep as she could into her soaked hole. The sheets beneath her were thick with cum, fresh layers continuously squirting out of her around the body of her captive toy.

The monstrous woman pulled herself off his rigid form, hovering ominously above him. "You've been a... good toy for me," she panted, "But once my toys get too small, I like to give them to Hannah..."

Mr. Rice screamed in horror, wondering if this nightmare would ever end. "Let me go! I'll do anything, I'll give you anything! I'll be Hannah's personal tutor!" he begged, clutching at any slight chance he had.

"Ha!" Principal Greenberg laughed, his begging only serving to arouse her more, "Don't be stupid! You lost your chance to teach my daughter after the first time she failed!" She lowered herself, teasing her wet vaginal lips with the top of his head as he quaked in fear. "Besides, she'll be so sad if she doesn’t get you once I'm finished with you. Did you know I once saw her swallow a man whole?" she chuckled, "I don't know where she gets those ideas from... Maybe the internet? But if it makes her happy..."

"Oh god…no, Judy, please! Don’t let here…eat me!" Mr. Rice wailed to the huge woman. His mind raced frantically as he cried, his tears lost in her cum, desperately searching for a way to survive. He hated being a toy for this vile ogress, but he was more scared of dying. And being swallowed alive by a bratty teenager, no less?

Laughing, Judy replied, "It's in your hands, little man!" She reached down, circling his erect shaft with her pointer finger, "Cumming is only going to put you in her clutches that much faster."

Principal Greenberg moaned as the tension within her impassioned sex grew, as she held him teasingly outside of her. Jackie couldn't believe what she was seeing, inspired in so many ways as she imagined herself in the position of the huge woman. Principal Greenberg's thighs quivered as she sank into a full squat, sending Mr. Rice as deep inside of her as she could. Her cunt threatened to crush him right there as her muscles contracted, a full body orgasm rippling through her. "Ugghhhh!" she moaned loudly, falling into a seated position with him still deep inside of her as she attempted to recover.

Jackie sighed, feeling incredibly horny as she fingered herself. The video faded to black and Jackie wondered if there were more videos like this. She needed more. Peering down at Scott sleeping, Jackie daydreamed about what they could do... No, she couldn't. Not so soon after what happened last night.

To Jackie's surprise, the video faded in once more as it switched to the camera on the ceiling. "A third time?" she asked aloud, shocked at the endurance of the overweight woman. The camera zoomed in as Principal Greenberg was on all fours, her fleshy ass pressed up inches away from her headboard. The large woman had one hand around one side of her, pulling her cheeks apart, as the other forced the screaming Mr. Rice into herself as she backed up.

She slammed her ass into the headboard, forcing him as deep as he'd go into her soaked cunt as she kept him inside of her. She continuously rammed him into her, her body shaking with pleasure as another orgasm finally coursed through her, ecstatically screaming out as her kegel muscles pressed down around his squirming form. She could feel every ridge, every arm and leg, pressed against her soft and sensitive inner flesh.

As Principal Greenberg came down from yet another orgasm, she pulled her toy out from her as she sat her ass down on her heels. She assessed his form, holding him up to her face. He looked a little smaller than before, hacking up cum as he begged, "P-please... No more!"

"Oh stop crying! You just orgasmed, didn't you? You clearly enjoyed yourself!" Principal Greenberg countered, rolling her eyes at her less-than-willing toy. "Besides, now you're the perfect size for a little butt play… But no smaller! Got it?" She wagged her hips slightly as she spoke, emphasising her words, "Plus, you're already lubed up! It’d be wrong of me not to indulge..."

Reaching around behind her once more, Principal Greenberg spread her thick cheeks again. She slowly backed the still-screaming Mr. Rice up, a little higher than last time as she aimed his head for her anus. It twitched hungrily, eager to swallow him up as she felt the tip of his head tickle the minute hairs upon it.

Mr. Rice screamed out, "No, please!" She pushed him against her brown, rubbery rosebud as a hiss of gas escaped, wafting over him. His screams immediately became louder and desperate as he choked on her vile fumes, silenced only as his head was shoved inside.

"Oh stop, it's not that... bad! Just a little toot," Principal Greenberg said between aroused moans as she pushed harder. Finally, her asshole gave way, allowing his shoulders and then his torso inside of her. She gasped with pleasure as she felt her toy's rigid form pressing against her rectal walls, spurring her to begin humping him in and out slowly.

Her asshole flexed over his body, rubbing against him as she plunged him in and out. The titanic woman let out a guttural moan as she forced her toy in up to his ankles, holding him there for a moment. She quivered with pleasure, enjoying his terrified squirms inside of her.

The video cut to black suddenly. Jackie lay there in stunned silence when she felt the pressure on her chest shifting. A tired Scott timidly stuttered, "J-Jackie... Please don't do... do that t-to me..."