- Text Size +
Mark walked towards the automatic doors and prayed they'd recognise him standing there. He looked up at the sensor, wincing slightly as the colossal panels jittered open before sliding across the carpeted floor. He made a run for it, terrified that the doors would close around his ten-inch form before he'd passed through them.

With a stumble across the line of worn carpet, where the doors usually sat, Mark sighed in relief that he'd made it. He placed his hands on his knees and panted heavily, drained from the relatively intense sprint. Then, as he regained his breath, he stood upright and peered around the bustling room.

There seemed to be two distinct lines - one for men, all varying in size, and the other for women. He wasn't quite sure what the women line was for, but given that he'd come to be adopted, he could make a good guess. Mark made his way over to the male line and noticed that not one of them was as small as he was, with most seeming to be around two or three feet in height.

He wouldn't have even made it this far without the help of local law enforcement. Once he'd shrunk below two feet, female officers frequented his house to do "wellness checks". Today, deciding that he could no longer safely live alone, they'd brought Mark to the front door of the processing centre. The trek from the front door was daunting, but he had hoped a place like this would be ready for someone of his stature. And to their credit, the door did open for him.

Mark stood at the back of the line and waited patiently. He looked over towards the other queue, curious about the type of women coming to the processing centres. In an ideal world, it was the charitable types who wanted to do some good, or maybe a couple of loving business types who felt a small adult would be easier to handle than a child. There was everything from lesbian couples to the ogreish, elderly and presumably alone.

Mark wondered what sort of woman he'd end up with as his eyes strayed towards the back of the line. He caught a glimpse of a single woman at the back, looking pretty hot and sticking out like a sore thumb - stunningly curvaceous yet toned and slender. She looked just like… It couldn't have been… His cheeks flushed red with embarrassment as the woman turned to face him. It was Mark's ex-wife, Emily.

Turning to hide his face, Mark considered dashing for the door. Emily was the last person he wanted to see, having left him a broken mess right after he contracted the virus. And now she was engaged to a woman, some big shot business owner on the other side of the county. He never actually met Barbara, but he recognised her company in the news. It was one of the few that had blown up after the pandemic, able to cater to, and profiting from, the new demand.

In the wake of Emily's newfound love, Mark had been left depressed and alone. His life had been ruined in one fell swoop. Each day he'd find himself smaller and more hopeless, with no support around him.

Mark was torn from his sorrowful thoughts by Emily's familiar voice, and she was now staring straight at him, "Mark, is that you?" Emily stepped away from her line, "Oh my God, it is! Mark, it's been so long. And my goodness, you're so small, just look at you!"

Emily moved across the room, stepping cautiously over a few of the men between her and her ex-husband. She was smiling with glee, a sickening sight to Mark. He couldn't think of much worse than facing Emily, especially like this. She squatted down in front of him, too taken aback to notice his direct view up her skirt.

Mark couldn't help but see it, a thick cameltoe hungrily swallowing every inch of the pink fabric housing it. The thing looked as if it would have no trouble swallowing most of his diminutive form, each of her slender thighs bigger than he was. Mark met Emily's gaze, noticing her glancing down at him as if he were an injured kitten. He'd seen that pitiful look before - the night she'd left him.

"Emily," Mark began with a sigh, "I don't want your pity. Please, just leave me be." His tone was pained and tired. He wasn't ready to force his way through small talk or listen to her vain attempts to make him feel better about his wreck of a life.

"I didn't come here to hurt or patronise you, Mark," Emily said softly, "How could I have possibly known you were going to be here?

"Okay," Mark shrugged reluctantly, "Then what brings you down here?" The misery in his voice faded a little, and Emily could tell he was calming down; she could see his usual cream pigment returning to his face.

"Markie!" Emily exclaimed, shaking her head at him and smiling all the while.

"Em," he answered stoically.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope to bump into you," she explained, "If I didn't, maybe find you in the registry."

Mark furrowed his brow in confusion, "I don't… I don't understand. You left me as soon as you found out I was ill. Not so much as a phone call since." He could feel the hurt inside of him oozing out, trickling into his words.

Emily frowned, "That's not fair, Mark. We were on our way out a long time before that. I was waiting for the right moment to tell you, and when you dropped that bombshell, I panicked."

"I just don't understand why you wanted to find me." Mark's voice quivered from all the unresolved feelings. He tried to keep his cool. This wasn't the place.

Emily smiled empathetically, "I miss you, Markie! And I feel awful with how I left things." She shuffled forward a little, bouncing on her toes to close the gap between them. "I want to make it up to you and take care of you."

Mark wasn't sure how to take any of this. It was too much to consider in one moment, all with her crotch hovering ominously above. And now, there was no space between them, leaving him to stare up from just ahead of her knees. He dared not look down now, able to see each crease of her mound in his peripheral vision. She had to know he could see straight up there, right?

"Well?" Emily asked, "Is your silence a good thing? You've come here to find someone, haven't you?" Mark remained silent, finding it better to just let her speak. "C'mon, it's clear you still find me attractive; you haven't stopped gawking this whole time," Emily pointed out, cinching back her skirt a little.

"What about your girlfriend, Barbara?" Mark asked with a hint of venom. He knew things hadn't been perfect between him and Emily, but it was hard not to think of that woman as the cause of their divorce.

"Fiancé," Emily corrected.

"Exactly, Em. You and I had our chance already. Just leave me be. I'm broken enough as it is." Mark replied, looking down at the floor and sinking deeper into his sadness. He pondered leaving again, not wanting to keep revisiting the hurt he still hadn't gotten over.

Emily tutted, "Come here, you." She reached down and grasped Mark's shrunken form before bringing him up to her face. "My God, I'm holding you in one hand. Bet you never saw that happening in a million years!" she laughed, "How'd you get yourself here anyway?"

"They do daily wellness checks once you get so small. I guess they use postal records or something to figure out which ones to do? Either way, I'm one of their regulars and have been for a while." Mark explained, "They found me this morning and said it was probably time I found a guardian. Without them, I would've been stuck. I can't reach my windows or door handles anymore." He shrugged, still sulking, "Obviously."

"Markie…" Emily said with a pout, "You could've called me!"

"You made it very clear that I wasn't the one for you, Em."

Emily brought Mark closer to her face, breathing softly through her nose in an attempt to not engulf him in her breath. She could see the sadness in his eyes. He loved her still, and it hurt her to see him that way - the man she loved, the man she had abandoned. "Markie, I'm not here to find just any shrunken guy," she revealed, "I came to find you!"

"But… But what about?" Mark stuttered.

"Barbara?" Emily interrupted, "It was her idea. She hated seeing me so sad. I couldn't repress how much I missed you."

"So you're gonna leave her?" Mark asked, looking up at Emily and still not quite understanding what she was getting at. She wanted to adopt him, and Barbara wanted her to as well?

"Ha! No, silly." Emily laughed, "We want you to come home and live with us." Emily's face lit up at the thought of it. She continued, "Oh my God, you'll love our place. It's a frickin' mansion!"

"Eh, I don't wanna be a third wheel, Em. It'll be tough for me to see you with her…" Mark countered. He wondered what his life would be like living in that house as the guest of his ex-wife and her new fiancé, them looking after him. It was too demeaning even to entertain.

"Oh, believe me, you won't be a third wheel," Emily clarified, grinning excitedly. "Barb and I have seen what a tiny third can bring to the table. She and I both think you'd spice things up for us quite nicely."

"NEXT!" the lady at the front desk interrupted.

Mark looked towards the vacant space at the front desk. "I'm not interested in helping you and Barbara with your sex life. The answer is no. Now, if you'd please put me down," he stated back firmly, uninterested in being part of their fantasies. He wasn't an object of their desire.

"I'm sorry, Mark. I can't do that," Emily asserted, "Besides, you're up!" She approached the front desk with him still in hand, "Hi, I'm Emily, and this here is Mark. I want to adopt him."

Panicking and desperate to plead with the woman, Mark quickly cut in, "M-Ma'am…" He spied a nametag across her left breast, "Fran, please... I'm… I'm Mark White, and this lady has t-taken me against my will." He could feel Emily's piercing stare burrowing into him as she tightened her grip around his waist.

The grumpy, middle-aged government employee raised an eyebrow at him, "You're kidding, right? So you've come to a processing centre where you'll be assigned someone to look after you, and you complain about this beautiful young lady choosing you specifically?" The wrinkled woman leaned closer to the glass separating them as she spoke more quietly through the small holes, "Just a few moments ago, I released a fella a little younger than yourself into the care of a woman twenty years your senior. She had an ass the size of that doorway, weighed God knows how much, and didn't seem the overly careful type."

Fran gestured over to the line Emily had come from, "It's the bigger and older ones who come here the most, for jobs and adoption, looking to make up for all that lost time." Mark shifted in Emily's grasp and peered over to the line like before. It was abundant with middle-aged women of all shapes and sizes. They seemed lonely, some desperate. One of the biggest there, and arguably the oldest, was looking straight at him. He shuddered. "You still wanna take your chances?" Fran asked, jolting Mark from his fearful stare. He just looked blankly back at the smug woman, silent. "Didn't think so," she finished with a smirk.

"It's okay, Mark. I know it's a lot to process, but we'll get through this," Emily assured Mark as she placed him down on the counter. She turned her attention to the government worker, "So what do you need from me?"

Fran smiled as she slid some papers beneath the glass panel, "I need your signature on the bottom of each page. This is just the form to say that you accept him into your care. You'll be responsible for his welfare, if he's ever lost then he must be returned to you, yada yada…"

Emily paid little attention to the frowning Mark as she plucked the pen up from the desk. She didn't even bother to read through each form, and Mark understood precisely why. What did Emily even have to lose? It was his life she was signing for, and it was him who should be reading each word. Yet, he had basically no say in the matter.

Emily impatiently scribbled her signature onto each page before sliding the form back under the panel. "There you go! Is that everything?" she asked, eager to take him home.

"Well, I do need his signature too. It's just a formality," Fran explained as she slid the form towards Mark, "Just at the bottom there." She pointed to a small line on the bottom of the first page.

"What am I signing for?" Mark nervously asked with a glance up to Emily, "Do I need to read through every page?"

"It's nothing too crazy," Fran answered with a shrug, "Because you'd go into the care of this lovely lady, you'd waive some of your rights. But, since she would have full autonomy over you, the government will take away your right to acquire property, vote, bear arms, etcetera."

"My right to vote?" Mark questioned, shocked. He was signing his life away. And to his ex-wife? His mind raced as he desperately searched for the right thing to do. He didn't dare look over to the line of women, realising the genuine risk he imposed on himself by not going with Emily.

"Of course!" Fran replied, "Any woman looking after a man would essentially have two votes. How else can we keep democracy fair?"

"Mark, this is for the best," Emily assured him, moving the huge pen closer. "I'll take care of you. What is your alternative? Sign up for the registry and get given to the next random woman in line?"

Mark hesitantly lifted the pen, holding it like a spear to the form. He shook, straining to keep it above the paper. What choice did he really have? It was here or nowhere, and with Emily coincidentally bumping into him... Maybe he had dodged a terrifying bullet.

Just as Mark began to sign, the enormous woman who had been staring at him cut across the room. He dropped the pen from fear, cowering and half expecting to be snatched up. "Excuse me," she began, her voice deeper and more mature than Emily's, "I was next, this lady cut in line. I'm sorry, but I've been waiting hours, so I should get the next available guy."

The elephantine woman looked down at Mark hungrily, eager to have him. And the fact that she'd take him from a beautiful, young girl only made her catch sweeter. "Do you want to come home with me, little guy?"

Mark trembled, knowing she was staring down at him and waiting for his response. He turned to Fran behind the desk and begged, "Please, I want to go with Emily. We're already signing the forms! Look, I can finish signing!" He scrambled for the pen, only to see it and the form pulled away from him.

"Is that true, Emily? Did you cut in front of this lady?" Fran asked.

Emily was so frustrated, unable even to formulate a response. She was so close to getting Mark in her custody, only for this old bitch to stake a claim on him over something as silly as cutting the line? "WHO CARES? I've already signed for him!"

"I'm sorry, but this lady is right. I didn't realise you cut the line," Fran stated, "We can't just throw away the system we have in place." She gestured once more to the queue of waiting women, "This woman is perfectly eligible to take you. Once we start permitting favours, the entire process falls apart."

"There has to be something you can do!" Emily replied. Mark could hear the desperation in her voice as she vainly tried to save him. His blood was cold, heart pounding painfully in his chest.

"I'm sorry, but it's not up to me. This woman is next, and if she wants him, then she gets him," Fran stated matter-of-factly.

Suddenly, a mountainous woman, far bigger than Emily and a good amount older, entered. She was undoubtedly overweight, so not the kind of gal Mark would seek out, but she at least had it in ALL the right places. The woman immediately moved over to the desk, donning a tight skirt, white shirt and blazer. Then, brushing her red hair from her lightly freckled face, she asked, "What seems to be the problem here?"

Emily looked up towards the woman, beaming ear to ear at her presence, "Babe, thank God!" She gestured to the enormous and towering woman, "This woman wants to take Mark."

Barbara sighed as she turned around, looking at the line of quivering men who queued behind them. Then, bending slightly, she snatched the man closest to them up. He was bigger than Mark, a little over a foot in height.

Barbara presented the man to the huge, though slightly shorter, complaining woman before handing him to her. The woman, flustered and confused, awkwardly held the man as she eyed Barbara and watched her slip a manicured hand into the inside of her blazer.

Withdrawing a massive wad of cash, Barbara flicked through a few notes and handed them to the woman. "This should be enough for the inconvenience. I'm sure a woman of your stature would appreciate the next size up anyway."

Barbara looked to Fran, still sitting behind the desk, "So what else do we need to do now?"

"Erm, he just has to sign this form."

Barbara slipped her hand beneath the glass and pulled the form onto their side of the desk. She handed Mark the pen, almost knocking him over as he took it into both arms. Mark hastily scribbled his signature onto the paper. He and Emily both sighed with great relief once he had dropped the pen. Emily grinned ecstatically at Mark as she lifted him into the air and hugged him into her chest. He was overcome with emotion, the near-miss causing tears to fill his eyes.

As Emily looked towards Barbara, she planted a passionate kiss upon her lips, "Babe, what would we do without you!?"

Barbara smiled warmly at Emily before looking down at Mark. "Em loves you, so I'm willing to give you a chance. But you better be worth it!" she warned with a playful wink.

"That's everything!" Fran concluded as she flicked through the pages of the form. Then, she looked at Mark, still engulfed by Emily's grasp against her tits, "Enjoy your new home, little guy!"

"Oh, he will!" Emily cheered before turning on her heel to head for the door. She linked her arm with Barbara's as they left, thankful to have such a powerful and attentive lover. Mark was glad to have Barbara too; she had saved his life. And for the first time in a long time, he felt safe. Maybe even loved.

-------------------------------

Mark's jaw dropped as Barb pulled into the drive, and he got his first glimpse of his new home. No wonder Emily left him; their home together had been a cardboard box in comparison. "So…" Emily began, holding Mark carefully on her lap, "This is your new home, Mark!"

"It's... It's huge…" Mark replied, stunned by the immense building. Barbara was more wealthy than he had thought. "I'll get lost in there!" he added, genuinely worried about that possibility.

Barb laughed, "I wouldn't worry about that, little one. We have some provisions all ready for you." She turned the engine off, "Shall we head inside? I think a tour may be in order."

"Oh, yes!" Emily chirped, "A tour is a great idea!" She almost dropped Mark in the excitement as she scrambled out from Barb's car. Then, the three of them headed inside.

As Barb shut the door behind them, it echoed loudly throughout the tall-ceilinged home. "Mark, this is your home now. We'll give you a quick tour of everything relevant to you." She motioned for Emily to follow as they headed upstairs.

"Thank you, Barb. I owe you…" Mark replied, before rectifying, "I owe you both so much!" He bobbed uncomfortably with each step Emily took up the large staircase, holding onto her coiled fingers as tightly as he could.

He watched as Barb moved swiftly towards a large, red door. She opened it with ease, though Mark could tell it had a good weight to it. "This is the master bedroom," she explained.

Mark looked around the room like a curious child would, enthralled at the beautiful design. He was especially eager to see the room they had for him since Barb had mentioned they were prepared for his arrival. Their room was enormous, with expensive-looking furnishings and a bed big enough to fit five normal-sized people.

Barb pointed to a door on the far side of the room, "That is the ensuite. We've had a smaller door made so that you can get in and out independently. That is where you will do your... business. And nowhere else!"

"Understood!" Mark affirmed, feeling a little degraded. He looked towards the red door and spied it didn't have the same custom-fitted door for him. "But how will I even get to it from my room? What about when you guys want some alone time and have the door shut?" Emily chuckled, still holding him like she would a pet gerbil. "Hey, what's funny?" he asked defensively, glaring at her above.

"Well, Mark..." Emily replied, trying her best to stifle her laugh. "This isn't just our room," she pointed between her and Barb, "This is OUR room."

Mark furrowed his brow in confusion, "Well, how will I even get out? Sure, I can get into the bathroom, but I can't get out of this room without help."

"You said it yourself, Mark," Barb countered, grinning too from Emily's infectious smirk, "You'd get lost. This is a big house. If you need to leave the room, it'll be when we are aware that you're leaving it, so we'll control the main door."

"Where will I sleep? That bed is huge. I'd get lost in those sheets just as easily! Especially when I'm smaller."

"Very true!" Barb affirmed as she headed further into the room. She grunted and pulled a large item out from behind the bed, a massive, white dollhouse. There was a prominent ridge splitting it in half, likely where it would unfold to allow a view of the inside.

"You're kidding... I won't fit in that!" Mark shouted. He writhed disobediently in Emily's grasp, "Put me down, too! I can walk!"

Emily held the squirming man tightly and looked towards Barb. She nodded, prompting Emily to bend over and place him gently upon the floor. Mark fell to his knees as he hit the soft carpet, snarling in anger.

Barb sighed, "Yes, we're very aware that you won't fit in here just yet." She released a clip at the top before peeling the two halves open to display the interior. "But, you will one day. And until that day, you can share our bed. I'm sure we're both interested in having you there, isn't that right, Babe?"

"That's right!" Emily cheerfully replied, "We have so much to do, so many things to try! The bed will barely be for sleeping anyway." She raised her eyebrows playfully at Barb.

Mark could feel his heart rate increasing, his breath becoming short and inconsistent. With the fiasco of nearly ending in the hands of that awful woman, he had forgotten all about Barb and Emily's primary motive for adopting him - spicing up their sex life. His wife was gorgeous, and despite Barbara's size and age, she wasn't at all ugly. In any other situation, he'd be more than happy to jump in the sack with these two. However, he was barely pushing ten inches in height and knew sex wouldn't be easy.

"Keeping with the topic of your safety..." Barb continued, "We want you to know that nothing else is more important to us. We can have our fun and enjoy ourselves, but only knowing that you're safe and cared for."

Mark felt his nerves calming as relief washed over him. He was beginning to relax finally and couldn't help but love Barb! Being a little on the bigger side and older, she wasn't necessarily the type he'd go for. But he couldn't help but find her entire demeanour enchanting. She was calm and collected, kind and courteous. She juxtaposed Emily in a lot of ways, but he could see how they'd fit so well together. They balanced each other out. "Thank you, Barb. I feel safe already!"

Barb smiled warmly, "I'm glad!" The carpeted floor shook as she crossed the room, just shy of where Mark was standing. He peered up at her as she passed, stunned by the sheer size of her thighs and ass. They were the biggest he'd ever seen, besides Principal Greenberg's, of course. But, God, did that woman give him the creeps.

Pulling a drawer open, Barb dug through its contents, "So I brought something home that we've been trialling at work. It's top of the line, only available to a few at the moment."

Mark observed from his position in the centre of the room. He was intrigued, to say the least, as the fleshy, mature woman searched. Finally, she grabbed something before standing back upright. It looked like some sort of black ring. "A ring?" he asked, confused.

The two lovers laughed at his guess as Barb replied, "Well, I suppose to us it could be!" She closed the gap between them before speedily dropping and planting her ass onto her heels.

For the second time today, Mark had been flashed a view up someone's skirt. He tried his best not to look, quickly matching Barb's eye line. Yet, it was blatantly displayed before him - a far pudgier cameltoe than Emily's, her vagina gnawing on the white, worn fabric. Tufts of cunt hairs extended past the edges. Barb must've sported quite the bush for that to happen. She was a polar opposite from Em's clean-shaven look.

She unclipped the ring and gently reached over to Mark. Her soft and slightly wrinkled hands came closer, engulfing much of his vision as she brought the unclipped ring to him. Mark didn't move; he wasn't sure why he'd need to.

Barb wrapped the ring around his neck before clipping it closed at the back. Shrinking slightly until it fit snugly around him, he realised what it was. "A collar?!" he grunted disapprovingly, pulling at the firmly latched item. "I'm not a dog! I don't need a collar!"

Barb looked to Emily, amused by Mark's attempts to free himself. "He's certainly got spunk, I'll give you that!" she laughed before attempting to reassure him. "It's not just a collar, Mark. It's a tracker. You want to be free, don't you? Well, this is how we keep you safe while you're roaming freely."

Mark crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, huffing, "I guess we have different ideas of what 'free' means."

"Babe," Emily spoke up, causing both Mark and Barbara to turn and face her. Mark blushed slightly, scratching his head and looking down as he waited for Barbara to respond. Thankfully, neither of the massive women noticed his embarrassing mistake. Emily shyly continued, "Why don't you show him some of the... y'know, other things?"

Barb's face lit up, "Oh, great idea!" She bent over and immediately dug back into the drawers, "Mark, you'll love some of these!" Mark wasn't sure how true that was as he watched Emily eagerly waiting, grinning and nibbling at her nails.

Barb absentmindedly tossed what seemed to be very small chains and leathers, all tangled together. She turned for a moment, smiling, "Don't worry, these are just for a little roleplay!" She continued her search before finding the main thing she had been looking for amongst the clutter, "Ah, there it is!"

Turning and standing back up, Barb presented the toy to Emily and Mark. It seemed to consist of three parts - a black panel with straps attached, a thick black shaft, and a rubber rod.

"Oh..." Mark stuttered, "It's a... a..."

"Strap-on!" Barb finished as she buckled it loosely around her waist and screwed the shaft onto it. She closed the gap between herself and Emily, teasingly pressing its tip against her crotch as the couple shared a kiss. "You might assume I'm the one that does all the driving, but we actually prefer to take turns. You would not believe how… enthusiastic Em is with this strapped to her. Or in her, for that matter!"

Emily blushed, "Barb! Of all the things to show him first!"

"Hey, it's more than just a regular strap-on," Barb replied flirtatiously, "Even if we have used it for just that already." Then, turning to face Mark, she began unscrewing the shaft and explained, "There are small buckles where you could be fixed onto this shaft, then we can really take you for a ride."

Mark laughed uncomfortably, "Again, I'm ten inches tall. I'm too big to be strapped to that thing!" Hearing those words over in his head, he realised how pathetic it was to boast a height of ten inches. What else could he do?

"Maybe right now," Barb answered, carelessly dropping the shaft onto the floor below. It tumbled towards Mark. He winced in fear, only to see it come to a complete stop just ahead of him. Barb screwed the rod attachment in place, "This one is more for your size, the rod keeps you straight, and the little loops hold your arms and legs against it."

"That one is my favourite! It makes you the dildo!" Emily excitedly added.

"Is there not something a little less intense we could try? I'm not sure how I feel about being shoved inside of Emily..." Mark asked, feeling nervous about his impending usage as a toy.

Emily pouted, "Is there something wrong with being inside me? You seemed to like it when we were married!"

Before Mark could reply, Barb intervened, "Well, Emily was quite excited to give that a go, but ten inches may be a tad big for her. So perhaps we should start with me first? In any case, we do have a few other things to show."

With the strap-on still attached at her waist, Barb referred back to the drawers. Pulling open the top drawer, she withdrew a pair of thongs that differed in size dramatically. Barb displayed the crotch and ass parts of the enormous pair to Mark, "We have a pair each. This is my pair, obviously! There are little loops inside so we can strap you into the front or the back!"

Placing the undergarments back in the drawer, Barb grabbed a bra. "We also have bras with little pockets on the inside for when you're smaller," she smiled at Emily, "We figured you'd shrink quite fast once we got into things. The bra pockets hold you by the thighs, so it'll be mostly skin to skin. I'm sure you'll be glad to know!"

She delicately lay the bra across the top of the dresser before lifting a bottle of clear liquid up. "And flavoured lube! So we can enjoy a bit of oral before we move onto some… other activities..." she winked at Mark, who looked pale and unwell. She could be as coy as she liked; he knew what they needed lube for.