- Text Size +

Scott shuffled uncomfortably, his movements restricted by the overwhelming weight wrapped around him. His night hadn’t been an enjoyable one, having spent the entirety of it in Jackie’s sweltering grasp. She hadn’t been kidding about making him her teddy bear when he got smaller. And here it was, he was now a three foot, two inches tall, human teddy bear for his giant stepsister.

Jackie snored loudly above him, a dangling string of her drool slowly but continuously soaking him. He could feel his hair matted down to the side of his head, and his back slick with her sweat; her warm stomach covering most of his body.

Not wanting to be here any longer, Scott began to try and slowly worm his way out from her grasp. Having tried this once already, he wasn’t expecting much progress. However, with the addition of the sweat slickening their bodies, he found his attempts much more fruitful as he slowly slipped from her grasp.

Jackie shifted slightly, her heavy weight pressing down against Scott and threatening to pin him to the bed beneath her. He froze in horror, feeling the vibration of her loud snore through her body. He prayed the pressure relented, he couldn’t handle staying here much longer. And, as if on cue, she began to move back.

Taking this opportunity, Scott continued to subtly shuffle down the bed before finally finding himself free of Jackie. Crawling out from beneath the blankets and onto the floor, Scott looked back at her for a moment. Laying in that bed, completely unconscious, was his sister and captress - too exhausted from earlier to notice he’d escaped.

Not wanting to risk her catching him now, knowing full-well she’d be pissed, Scott wasted no more time standing around. He tiptoed quietly towards the door, scanning the cluttered room as he went. Spotting what seemed to be a relatively clean, plain tee, Scott plucked it up as he passed.

Reaching the door, he unfolded the creased t-shirt and pulled it on over his head. As the soft fabric fell into position, he couldn’t help but notice how big it was on him - not much less than a dress. The speedo, feeling quite loose now, provided him at least some support and decency for his lower regions.

As Scott got himself into order, he heard the unmistakable sound of Jackie stirring in the bed behind him. Waves of fear trickled up his spine as he stood there, frozen, daring not to move from his current position in front of the door. He eyed the handle, questioning to himself if it was worth the risk to make a run for it now - worried that she’d wake up at any moment.

He needed to get out. Find somewhere safe to go, where he could keep his distance and avoid any further abuse. It wasn’t even that she was just keeping him captive and using him, she was really beating him and, as far as he knew, endangering his life with her “games”.

As the sound of his huge sister shifting beneath the blankets subsided, he slowly turned to see if he could gauge how close to waking she was. Peaking over the edge of the thick blanket was Jackie’s sleeping face, mouth half open as drool continued to leak out and eyes clenched shut. This was his chance.

Reaching up for the handle, he placed his tiny hand upon the cold metal and slowly pulled it down. Careful not to allow it to spring back up into position, he continued to pull until the bolt retracted fully into the door. Keeping his movements minute and subtle, he began to open the door.

Scott prayed it wouldn’t creak as the view of his salvation increased more with each inch the door opened. Cautiously releasing the handle, he slipped his small body through the gap he had created and allowed the door to fall into its resting position, almost shut but not quite. That would do, he was free now and wouldn’t risk making any more noise trying to shut it behind him.

Feeling a fair bit safer now, he could feel his mood changing as he headed towards the staircase. Finally away from her, and already thinking up plans of how he could stay away from her. The library? Ethan’s house? Anything seemed better than home at this point. Placing his hand upon the rail, he headed downstairs.

Without warning, his illusion of safety and peace was shattered as Jackie called out to him, “Little bro! Where’d you sneak off to?” He heard the thump upstairs of her feet firmly pressing into the carpet as she climbed out of the bed. He had to get out of here, now!

Scott ran for the door, trying his best to stay as quiet as he could in his haste. With no time to consider his current outfit, nor if there were any shoes he could wear for the trip, he jumped up to grab the door handle and swung it open. He looked out into the outside world for a moment - so calm, so normal.

Preparing for his dash, Scott took one final glance over his shoulder, seeing something that shook him to his core. At the top of the stairs stood Jackie, and she didn’t look happy. Not wanting to wait around any longer, especially considering she could cover much more ground than he could in much less time, he ran out into the street.

He wasn’t sure where he could go. The only reasonable idea in his frantic mind seemed to be Ethan’s house, around a block away. So he ran. God, he must’ve looked nuts running through the empty streets in nothing but a t-shirt far too big for him and a Speedo thankfully covered by it. Judging by how desolate the streets were, he guessed it was around seven in the morning, something he was very thankful for.

As he began to close in on his destination, he spared a single glance back to see if his sibling captress was in pursuit. Thankfully, she was not. He theorised that perhaps she wouldn’t bring herself to run through the streets so scantily clad. He simply wasn’t above it, not after what she had done to him.

His feet were sore, the bottoms of them littered with dirt and pebbles from the pavement he had to trudge along. He panted heavily as he slowed, hoping he was safe enough now to catch his breath for the final stretch to Ethan’s house.

Finally reaching Ethan’s house, Scott approached the tall front door and did his best to give a firm knock, his hand hurting from his attempt to notify the occupants that he was there. “Wow, wonder who that could be, Ethie,” he heard a familiar voice call out from behind the door, accompanied by the loud shuffling of footsteps.

Scott recognised the voice almost instantly. He had been friends since they were little, they were near inseparable. Ethan’s family knew Scott’s, and Scott’s knew Ethan’s. Even if they hadn’t been so close, it would have been hard for Scott to forget Ethan’s mother. To put it lightly, she was an imposing woman.

Pushing just past fifty, Sue donned quite a plain but not necessarily ugly face, beginning to show signs of age with a smattering of wrinkles and crow’s feet on the edge of each eye. And she was huge. At Scott’s normal height of six foot four, he only just cleared hers, but most could barely even tell, if that. Sue’s presence in a room was simply too much, both physically and in the way she presented herself. And where Scott had lacked meat on his bones, Sue certainly made up for it. Over the years, Scott picked up on how overbearing the huge woman could be, often not even allowing Ethan to go to the bathroom without her knowing about it. And he could only imagine how much worse she’d be nowadays, with Ethan being much smaller.

As the door opened, Scott’s expectations of the huge woman were shattered by the overwhelming image presented before him. His perception of Sue had been that she was a very large woman. But at his current size, words could not even begin to describe the difference between them.

Filling most of the doorway was quite simply an abundance of overweight woman. Her elephantine thighs led up to a nightgown slightly too short for her, doing very little to maintain some level of modesty. Although he doubted that the sizing was wrong, but rather no size accounted for her weight having mostly gone to her thighs and ass, the nightgown struggling to contain the huge mass that only just fit in the doorway without touching the sides.

All leading up to her breasts. One was barely contained by the ill-fitting and barely supportive sports bra she wore beneath the gown. Impossibly large and pale, accented with the occasional stretch mark and dark-coloured mole. It hung down her body, reaching her stomach with ease and swaying even when contained within what was meant to be a tight fitted bra.

The other, however, was out in the open and resting on a tiny Ethan, seeming barely two feet tall. She was holding him like a football, swaddled, with a fat, heavy tit nearly the same size as him flopped onto and almost covering his entire body. The worst part was that it was like she was breastfeeding him. Her big fleshy hand gripped his head like a tennis ball, forcing the tiny teenager to deepthroat her oversized nipple. Scott could just make out the areola past Ethan’s head as she struggled to force its entirety into his mouth.

Totally uncaring that anyone was witnessing her mock-breastfeeding her son, no less his best friend, Sue shifted slightly in the doorway as she looked down at Scott. As she turned, Scott caught a glimpse of Ethan’s face - his eyes filled with painful tears and his mouth stretched uncomfortably wide over his monstrous mom’s nipple.

“Oh my God, you got it too!” Sue shouted, aghast at the sight, “What are you doing out here all alone? Somebody could snatch you up!” That was a terrifying thought that hadn’t crossed Scott’s mind on his journey here, but he assumed that even a stranger would be a better option to Jackie. She asked, “Where’s Karen?”

“She… She’s on business.” Scott stuttered back, cold and tired as he stood in their front garden. He was thankful to now be in the care of Ethan’s Mom, even with what she was currently doing to him. Overbearing? Yes. But safe? Surely!

“Well what about your little sister, Jackie? Where’s she at?” Sue quizzed further, her hands idly continuing to keep Ethan latched to her breast.

Scott laughed internally. Little? Yeah, maybe to her that was the case. Not wanting to go into detail, he replied, “She… She’s still s-sleeping. I just w-wanted to…”

Having heard enough, Sue cut him of, “Enough. You must be freezing! Please, come in, come in. You’ll catch a terrible cold!” The mammoth woman stepped aside, leaving a small gap for Scott to enter as she ushered him into her home.