- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is a new chapter, crush, mentions of vore, gore, and footwear worship are in it.

Chapter Three


Ani can't help but smirk as she makes her way through the base. For one thing she has a piece of rebel scum under her foot in her boot and he feels great under it. And for another thing it seems that the rebel base is larger than they first thought and the rebels are numerous meaning she is having some fun. She has her red lightsaber out and is deflecting blaster fire and either sending it back at the rebels or deflecting it at a wall. She has cut down a few rebels already and even shrank a couple and ate them. In fact as she makes her way down a new corridor she comes across a group five rebels. As they fire and she blocks it she raises her hand and using The Force shrinks them down. She can't help but giggle as she starts walking towards the first one and just as she gets out of the pile of her clothes she can only watch in horror as Ani raises her foot up and slams it down crushing the woman. As the other now tiny rebels get out of their clothes and realize what happened they scream and start to run. Ani shuts down her lightsaber and giggles. Ani steps on one as she makes her way to the other three who grouped together to try to flee. “Oh no you can't leave the fun has only just started!” Ani says as she uses The Force to bring them all towards her feet. Ani then taps them all with her foot causing them to fall on their butts and look and look up and complete fear. “Well well well look at the tiny little rebels, all looking so scared what? Can't fight anymore when you're no bigger than my toe!” Ani laughs and she quickly stomps down on a tiny. She then props her foot up by the heel and lets the two remaining ones see the bloody remains of their comrade on the dirty bottom of her boot. “So here is what is going to happen scum if you two want to live you are going to start cleaning the bottom of my boot by licking it clean! It's either that or I can just crush you now?” She says and lowers her boot abit. This causes the two rebels to scream and with no other choice to survive they make their way to the boot heel and start to lick. Ani giggles as she just pictures them licking her dirty boot.”See isn't this better than resisting? Serving your betters?” The two rebels don't say anything but they are coughing and trying to not throw up. But then Ani lowers her boot and before the two rebels can really get away they are pressed down by it. Ani starts to lightly rub her boot on them and soon they are covered in the blood of their friend and whatever dirt and other grim was found on the boot bottom. The two tinies end up rolling across the floor and boot and Ani just lifts her boot up and starts again from the front. After a couple more passes Ani then presses down crushing them and laughs before she continues on to the command center where the leaders of this group are being held for her to question.