- Text Size +

Mike:
My breathing began to intensify as I stared at the monitors with my mouth agape. My raging member strained against my pants, yearning to be released from its prison. I took one last look towards the doorway to make sure the colonel and everyone was at least out of eyesight before unzipping and letting my little fella breath.
"Yeah...oh my god Rose...you don't understand how sexy you look right now..." I said softly over the radio as I began to stroke myself. Oh how I yearned to be witnessing this first hand, wading through your jungle of pubes while I searched for your hidden temple...not stuck behind some stupid computer monitor jacking off like any other sunday night at home alone.

I looked around the area surrounding the keyboard, hoping to find some sort of joystick or something to control the satellite camera, but alas this military interface was far too complicated for me to operate with any kind of confidence, so I was stuck with the angle I got.

"A camera?...uhhh no not really...they took my phone when they brought me down here and I dont really want to start pressing buttons to see if this computer had a webcam or not....just try to image your typical underground government facility....it's kinda like that."

Rose:
I chuckled at your remark and blushed a bit, but replied: "Well, thank you..." - and when I finish pouring the water, I cover my crotch again.

When you 'explain' the view, I chuckle and: "No, I don't know how a 'typical' underground facility looks like, actually. I mean, every movie portrays it differently and.. it's not like I've seen that many of them!" - I say a white lie.. I have made sure to watch virtually every modern catastrophic movie or alike. Or anything that involved realistic portrayal of highest levels of government acting during an extreme emergency. But I don't want to seem like a weirdo or anything... When I think about it quickly: "Um, soldier-guy? Could you give Mike one.. um.. right, right.. they're out of the room, like..." - suddenly, I realize: "Hey wasn't it a bit rude to ask them out like that? I mean.. it's their bunker and everything, I guess.." - another little detail occurs to me and I giggle, then: "Oh, but I suppose that's why he was so confident.. negotiating and even 'threatening' me - from the complete safety of his cute lil' bunker hihi! I mean.. of course he wasn't, because you weren't kidnapped and all the rest of it haha! But where were we..." - I try to remember what the discussion was before.. we kindda strayed from it quite a bit.

Suddenly I head a knock and look around: "What was that?" - but of course there's no 'door' around me, so: "Um, shouldn't you go see who's knocking?"

[your pov]

The door opens and a soldier awkwardly peeks in, as if to ensure you're not in some sort of 'uncomfortable situation'.

"Excuse me, I was ordered to deliver this:" - he's holding a phone, super high-tech, with a bunch of cameras at the back - looks like some next-gen stuff, or.. maybe even the one after that - "Also, colonel asked me to tell you, and I quote: my little target number two, no funny business" - he nods and adds: "Yes, that was all, I believe."

[my pov]

I hear the slightly distorted conversation and when doors close, I immediately ask: "What was that? And who's that colonel, um.. colonel-guy? Is it like.. soldier-guy's boss or something hihi!" - I continue calling him soldier-guy even though I'm fully aware of his name - "But hey, what was that about target number, I mean.. how you mentioned they kept calling you... Ohh, I see what it is.. I mean, I'm the 'big' target number one and you're 'little' target number two.. very clever, real mature guys, seriously..."

Mike:
[My pov]

I quickly covered my exposed member with my shirt, although that did little to hide my raging arousal, as the random soldier delivered the futuristic looking phone and promptly left me alone once again. Why was this colonel so intent on referring to me by that code name? And why did everyone keep smirking when they said it? Either way I now had this device and had no idea what I was supposed to do with it.

"Yeah it's kind of what they call me around here...but I'm starting to think they might be making fun of me...but anyways...they gave me this cool little phone. Just let me see if I can..." I began tinkering through the interface looking for the same app that the officer had set up originally when we first established communication with you via the hands free, only this version offered the ability to make video calls...

"Okay...do you still have that phone with you? I'm going to start a video call..." I pressed the buttons to the best of my understanding before a loud ringing sound could be heard coming from your end.

Rose:
I decide not to explain you what they mean by that, maybe you'll be better off not knowing? And I make sure to have a little chat with this.. colonel... about this, and everything else.

"Yeah yeah, on it..." - I turn around and flash base with my bare boobs again. I realize that "them not seeing too much" may have been.. inaccurate. But it's not like I can do much about it now - so I just grab the phone from pants' backpocket and unlock it. Screen is scratched here and there, plus it's so old.. I really need to ask them to give me a new one. Oh well, for now it'll do.. maybe - then suddenly an app pops up without me doing anything. I joke: "Hey, you got an awful amount of malware on this.. oh, it's.. wait, is that your hard-on?" - I tease, seeing a video feed pointed right at pants with a very noticeable bulge at the crotch...

I giggle and: "But we'll deal with that later, now show me around, pleeeeeeaaaaseeeeee...."

Mike:
I quickly realize what you're seeing through your end of the camera and rush to sit up in my chair and shield my erection from view...but then I stop...and ease back down, letting my shirt ride up a little so that you can see my wrinkled scrotum and the base of my shaft start to come into view. Why should I try to hide it? I was after all the one who asked you to put on a little show, this was just my way of showing how much I appreciated it.

"Uhhh...yeah it is...what can I say? I find big girls to be extremely arousing haha" I chuckle and tilt the phone up slightly so that you can see yourself on the monitors. "There you are...look...I can see your nips...smile!!!" I let you take in the view I'm seeing for a little bit before panning the camera around the room and letting you see what's inside.

Rose:
I giggled when you showed me your exposed member, then teased: "Oh, I like that.. I see you've been busy hihi!"

I'm a bit surprised about quality of the video feeds.. of me... I was half expecting blurred grayscale images delayed by a few seconds, but.. when I wave my hand - it updates almost immediately. And some mild video tearing is an artifact of the old phone I'm holding. Still, the view is clear enough - I whisper without thinking: "Whoa.. such perverts.." - then shake my head and add: "Oh, I mean.. I guess I don't mind? Like.." - I bit my lower lip again and glance at the t-shirt behind me.. maybe I haven't quite thought it through? Oh well, no point in backing away.. you didn't hide your dick, so...

I push my chest forwards and jiggle both boobies. They're not too meaty, but still cute and adorable: "Aww look at them go hihi! And of course I'm happy to see you, if you know what I mean haha!"

I calm down and notice how simply shaking my b a little has created quite some waves. They propagate outwards in all directions - much taller than normal oceanic ones... Oh well, area looked evacuated anyway. I quickly realize that my pants and t-shirt will probably get flooded a little... But who cares - I'm definitely not wearing these borrowed rags again! "But hey hey.. the bunker! I mean, it doesn't look that big? And only a couple.. three monitors? I mean sure they're quite large, but.. it's not very impressive..." - I complain. I have better hardware at my home... Except I won't be using it either, I guess!

Mike:
My eyes widened even more, if that was possible, as you begin to wiggle your petite (at least from where I am) tits for the camera, or was it for me? Will all the constant teasing it was becoming difficult to tell. "I mean...this is only a small room compared to the rest of the place...I don't know if they'll just let me show you around but I suppose I could let you see a little more if you let meeee see a little more?" I removed my hand from my dick, that I had unconsciously begun stroking and muted the microphone to address the colonel through one of the many bugs I'm sure was planted throughout the room.

"Colonel...I know you're probably listening in but...do you mind if I show her around a little bit? I mean...I know you gave me this phone and everything but I just wanted to make sure before I gave her the full tour" I looked towards the security camera and gave a thumbs up with a playful smile, waiting a few seconds to receive an answer before unmuting our microphone.

"I'm waiting for permission...you know how these government types are...it's all regulations this and chain of command that...it must be exhausting..."

Rose:
No reply from Taggart, or anybody else.

"Permission?" - I chuckle - "But I have just given you the permission! Unless you want to.. well I.D.K... refuse that order? And be convicted by a bewb-y court to.. to... Um, okay I got lost with that little pun - but you do get the idea, don't you hihi!" - then I call down and comment: "Um, this sitting place though.. so conveniently hidden from anybody who enters the room - do you think soldier-guy arranged it so he could.. play himself? I mean, the view certainly supports that theory..."

Mike (rewritten by Rose):
[my pov]

My dick twitched beneath my shirt as I listened to your clever attempt at a pun related to your boobs, failing miserably but still getting points for creativity. There was no sign that Taggart or Sanchez or anybody else in some position of power heard my request for permission, or maybe the silence was a good thing...I mean...it's better to seek forgiveness that to ask permission as the saying goes right? "Will all do respect...YOU'RE not the one pointing guns at me. The minute I push them too far BOOM....it's lights out for me." - I purposefully neglect to mention that they were just tranquilizer guns - "That might not seem like a threat to you anymore but...I'm not exactly bulletproof you know?"

[Rose] "Well, how about you just try it? I have a feeling they won't shoot you hihi!" - then she winked playfully and you could see it on the monitors.. from four different angles.

I waited roughly 30 more seconds for an answer before I worked up the nerve to listen to Rose. If nothing else, I'd be able to blame her for me being shot full of tranq darts. I made sure to prop the phone up against a keyboard with the lens facing me while I tucked myself back into my pants and buckle them up before standing, although the prominent bulge was still quite noticeable, it'll probably go away after a few minutes...hopefully. After taking a deep breath, I started towards the door, grabbing the phone as I walked around the desk, and jiggled the handle first to make sure it wasn't locked, and to my amazement it wasn't! Slowly I eased it open wide enough for me to poke my head out. There were two guards, each standing over 6'5" and built like a brick shithouse, on either side of the doorway.

"Uhhh...sorry to bother you guys but...I asked permission to show her around and I haven't heard anything yet...so I'm guessing it's okay?...." I paused nervously, receiving nothing but a side eyed glace from the two individuals.

[soldier on the left] "Sorry number two, strict orders to keep you in." - while the other guy loudly chuckled and even had to cover his mouth.

[Rose] "Hey! Let. Him. Through!" - without thinking she punched the ground in a 'little' fit of rage. She giggled at a small splash she made, but soldiers didn't know about it. What everybody did notice however, was a modest tremor that penetrated the base not second later.

[soldier on the right] suddenly gravely serious "What the hell?"

[soldier on the left] "This place isn't supposed to have earth- Sir! But..? I don't.." - then they both at once: "Understood!"

And with that, they moved away, fearfully...

[Rose] seeing how your way was clear "Oh! That was easier than I thought... Oh well, but yeah - that corridor looks much bigger hihi! What's behind all those doors?"

"Oh this is just the hallway...obviously...kinda reminds me of the ones back in high school, but more...interesting..." I said as I cautiously walked further away from the room, still unsure of what exactly happened out there.. half-expecting to a dart in the neck at any possible second. But an earthquake? In NC?!? In any case: "And this is...uhhh...I'm not sure what that's used for, maybe a break room or something although I doubt these people here ever sleep let alone take breaks. They kinda run a tight ship around here..." I continued to narrate my journey through the hallway, giving you a view of the numerous guards standing around and impolitely ignoring my salutes as I passed by. I whispered to you: "These military guys can be so rude!" - except you could swear that they stared at you with fear in their eyes...

[Rose] "Maybe I should teach them some manners hihi! Oh, that's one big door.. what's behind them?"

I finally stopped at the end of the corridor, just before the doorway leading into the main room. "So this is the Command Center...or was it called the crypt?...the tomb? Meh the name escapes me..."

[Rose] "Well cut it out and show me already! Or should I come there myself!"

"No, that.. you wouldn't fit! Maybe your pinky finger or toe..." I stayed where I was and extended my arm towards the handle. If only the door was transparent so I could see what's inside... As much as I'm sure the colonels wouldn't like me just walking around, I was surprised to have gotten this far. On the other hand... "Okay, but if I get shot full of tranq darts, then it'll be your-"

[Rose] interrupted "Then I'll be sure to knock them unconscious! And when I say 'unconscious' I mean.. um, that wouldn't really work, now would it?" - and chuckled, trying to imagine knocking anybody out without killing them. That would be really, really difficult... maybe with like, loud voice? Sonic weapon - so to speak? Or maybe... - she shook her head and: "Whatever! Open the door, open the door, open the door! Open the- oh..." - she chanted playfully and one half of it suddenly opened.. seemingly on its own? Actually, there was a terrified figure peeking through it, but he quickly scurried away.

"Oh.. thanks?" - I thought it a bit odd, but teased Rose with: "Now, you're going to like what's behind this door..." I took a deep breath and stepped into the epicenter of the complex, the large hanger which housed to some of the most impressive technology that I had ever seen outside of a Tom Clancy movie. Or maybe even including these... But either way, I kept the phone aimed at the center, where soldiers and scientists alike were all sitting around their desks and.. stared right at me? "Wait, what?"

[Rose] "Whoa, that's quite some place..." - she took her time to notice every detail of the huge hall, people inside looked pretty small - not as tiny as for her in the real world, of course, but the size of the room was still quite something - "Oh wow, look at me! On the wall monitor-thingie hihi!" - she commented seeing large view of her from behind. She found it cute how even on monitor she seemed to dwarf people in the room!

But as I stood there dumbstruck, one by one, people stood up from their desks - and just remained there, motionless. What used to be a lively hall, full of people talking and arguing.. among themselves and on various calls, or moving back and forth all over the place. Now everything was completely still and silent. Not a single word spoken, or key pressed. Nobody dared to cough or as much as scratch their head. I'd have commented how it was as silent as as the grave, but then remembered that graves are much louder. But worst of all: they were all staring at me. Without as much as a single blink, it seemed.

[Rose] "Huh.. what's with the crowd though? Cat ate their tongues?" - then she giggled and: "Aww, looks like you're quite popular down there.. or it's simply because you forgot to pull up your pants?"

"No, no.. I'm good..." - but I still made sure my pants are in the right place.

[Rose] "Well don't become a zombie yourself then, show me around!"

Slowly and steadily I panned the camera around, letting you see the numerous monitors along the walls and tables.

[Rose] "Whoa, look at that, another me!" - she said noticing another monitor displaying another view of her, this time from the side.. with a neat view of her sideboob, it was very nice, artistic almost... But then I panned some more and she said: "Um, and another.. me? This is actually getting a little.. creepy?" - as the next monitor showed Rose from above and slightly in front in all her glory.. bare perky breasts, barely covered crotch and all the rest of it, but most importantly: her holding the phone and staring into it. And even more importantly than 'most': what was on the phone. Realizing instantly what's going on there, Rose saw the people staring at me in completely new light.

I was completely clueless but she immediately recognized how they must've perceived me as her eyes on them, like some kind of prophet, holding an eye of god.. goddess? And having it watch over them? Their silence and stares felt to her like mortals in ancient times looking up at the sun in awe. And it made her.. so horny...

"It is a little creepy, but.." - I added in a whisper, still completely ignorant about it all: ".. not as creepy as their staring at me. Like what the hell!"

"Oh silly.. they're not staring at you..." - she giggled at how adorable I was - "They're staring at the camera hihi!"

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she meant - I was that oblivious, but I pretended to get it by continuing as if completely unfazed: "Well maybe, but.. not bad huh? And to think you probably used to think the computer lab at school was pretty neat, but this...this is on a whole different level." I made sure to give you a view of the walls and the ceiling to help give you a sense of scale, from my perspective at least, while I continued to carefully stroll around. It was extremely creepy when people would just.. instantly move out of my way. Sometimes as if dodging the camera when I turned around and...

[Rose] noticed how the monitors displaying her from all angles went black all of the sudden. She figured her little mention of it being 'creepy' was probably the cause for that - other monitors were perfectly fine, displaying various military plans, numbers and statistics. One caught her eye.. casualties? But what could it mean... I exclaimed before she was able to figure it out:

"Ohh look at this...I didn't see this before!" I stepped closer to a monitor that showed: "A list of appropriations of hygiene products from around the state and beyond... Except they're all like, liquid soap? In tanker trucks? What a weird way to deliver it for the military.. oh well, I guess they must be getting really dirty all the time, with all the field trainings and stuff."

[Rose] didn't respond but giggled and then started outright laughing out loud, unable to stop herself hearing how perfectly ignorant I was, and it made me sooo adorable - but also enjoying the thought of.. military appropriations? For her bath? Kickass!!!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

For anybody who hasn't figured out what just happened: imagine being one of the guys in the craddle - that central room of the whole complex: top class military officer/analyst whatever, there's this weirdo guy brought in - and everybody keeps complaining how he'll bring trouble, but the Old Man said they had to bring him in, so they blindly followed and all that - except now somebody points to a screen and shouts "oh my god, what is she doing" somebody else: "is that a phone?" "don't tell me she's.. wait, is it even possible to video call from here?" and.. "oh my god, is he coming here with that camera?" "will she see us through that thing?" "what do we do what do we do" "calm down people, just.. pretend you're doing your jobs and.." "no don't open that door!" "but what if she gets angry.. you heard her order us to" "no, dont! stop!!!" - and then suddenly it's too late, they see Mike - holding that damned camera in their direction, cluelessly showing them, their faces.. to the enormous giantess that they tried so hard to hide from...

Yeah, cute! ^^

I guess their thinking would be along the lines of: "oh my god! what do we do! what do we do!"

 

But yeah, we had a lot of fun with this one: first Ryan wrote his idea of what would've happened if he tried to leave the room - then I basically rewrote it, incorporating his actions/reactions more or less. And it turned out 'perfectly splendid'! ^^