- Text Size +

Megan in the city

 

The remainders of Tranton Bridge stood in front of Megan like an imaginary gate leading her into the city. Her heart accelerated in anticipation as she looked past the current destruction she had caused and set her eyes on Stanton. Her day so far had been amazing, but deep inside Megan knew that what she had experienced had been barely an appetizer for what was to come.

There was only one place for a goddess like her to go: the metropolis. And, finally, she was merely steps away from it. The giantess took a deep breath and pushed her chest out as she waded past the imaginary threshold defined by the shoulder-height towers of the bridge and stepped into the inner bay. The city looked so close that it almost felt as if she could grasp it with her fingers. The distant sound of screams and horns reached her ears and filled her with excitement, beckoning her.

She was eager to step out of the water. Eager to walk the streets. Eager to size herself up against the most iconic skyscrapers. Eager to be surrounded by millions of people.

An ever-growing warmth in her private parts told Megan that there were other things she was eager for, too.

The good news was that, finally, everything she longed for was readily available. The world was readily available.

She had been timid for far too much of her life. This was the point where she made up for all of it. The point where the only will that mattered was hers. The point where she expressed her might and power without inhibitions.

She was ready to go. But there was something she had to do first. Emblazoned with the most confidence she had ever felt, she slowly placed her hands on her hips, stood with feet shoulder-width apart, and raised her chin so her head held high, eyes meeting the skyline of the city ahead. She was a sight to behold. No one in the city could deny it. Seeing a woman standing in total nudity, perfectly framed between the remaining columns of the bridge, and taking up most of the horizon. The wind gently blew her hair behind her as she smiled. A smile that was somehow horrifyingly beautiful and devious at the same time.  

Megan decided to announce her arrival and intentions at this point.

“Hello citizens of this once proud city. My name is Megan. Earlier today I was like you, living the daily grind and doing what I was told. Nobody paid too much attention back then, but all of you will now. My entire life I’ve dreamed of being what I am now, a goddess among humanity. I tell you this now. By the end of the day, this city will be nothing more than a reminder of my power. A smoking heap of rubble. Those of you who are intelligent enough may stand a chance of surviving. For everyone else, consider this natural selection at work. Because I assure you, I am all natural!”

Her breasts swelled with pleasure as she said this, and she had to suppress a giggle.

“So, without further ado, how about we all get to be much closer to each other? I have a feeling most of you won’t like it, but I love it. I hope you are all ready! I know I am.”

And with that she took her first step towards the city.

She had still been a couple of miles away as she announced her intentions, but she did not have any doubt that her words had reached every corner of the metropolis. The location, the framing between the ruins of the bridge, had been too good to let it go.

She advanced down the bay, her chest held high, a permanent smirk in her lips telling the millions of eyes glued on her how she was feeling.

The waterline started to gradually come lower as she strutted, the breeze drying her hair as she went. Her knees came above the surface by the time she had covered about half of the distance to the pier. Being one of the most iconic and most crowded spots in the city, she had mentally selected it as her exit point.

Of course, the mob noticed her approaching and did their best to try and get further inland, but from Megan’s perspective their attempts were short of pathetic.

She was a couple of steps away from the shore when she smiled and simply kicked her foot. Her action, simple as it felt, sent thousands of gallons of water into the city, the giant-made tsunami washing out hundreds of people and cars. Megan giggled, excited. They were so utterly helpless.

Feeling funny, the kicked again, catching a group that had miraculously weathered her first attempt.

And so, there was no one to greet her as she reached the pier and stepped out of the water, bringing her delicate sole back into the familiar warmth of the brittle asphalt.

The world shook as she brought her other foot and finally stood out of the water, right at the entrance of the city, water cascading down her legs like the Niagara as she pushed her chest out and purred in satisfaction.

This was it! This was the city! This finally was the perfect set up for a goddess like her. Mental images of her favorite fictional giantesses flashed through her mind: Janice, Pam, Monica,… they had all been delightful to write. And yet, for the first time in her life, Megan did not feel a certain jealousy when thinking about them. She had nothing to envy them. Not anymore. If anything, she was eager to prove that she could be much better when it came to being a giantess in a city.

The bulk of the crowd was still a few blocks away, so all there was for Megan to do was to enter the city, to slowly stalk them with a slow strut that was unconsciously designed to highlight the significantly increased sexiness of her enhanced body.

None of the buildings in the waterfront were especially remarkable, but they started to rise up as she got deeper into the city, feeling like a stone and metal forest as she passed by them. It was suddenly strange to be among objects that were comparable to her own titanic size, even if she had not yet crossed any skyscraper that she could not tower over.

Focused for the first time on the scenery at eye level, Megan ignored the world at her feet for a minute, save for the sensation of the tarmac cracking and sinking under her feet, more often than not littered with miniature cars that popped like air-filled candy wrappers.

It did not take her long to understand the real impact of her presence in the city. Water mains exploded under her wet toes. Smaller buildings shifted in their foundations, their façades cracking as she passed by. Cars bounced and were toppled as her weight shook the world around them. And yet, she mostly ignored the mayhem at her feet. The maze of glass and steel at giantess level was, for now, far more interesting.

Megan knew that sooner or later she would cross her path with buildings that would stand taller than her. For now, she was proud to still be the tallest thing in her surroundings. She knew it was childish, but it made her feel even more powerful.

The crowd was still probably a dozen blocks away when Megan decided that she did not need them to have fun. She was thankful that the avenue was wide enough to let her maneuver unrestrained.  Still, her hard backside ended up peeling a large section of the façade of the building to her left when she was a bit too harsh when turning to face the opposite block. The exaggerated consequences of her slight carelessness made the giantess giggle as she faced a bluish glass building that reached all the way to her chest. It had to be one of the tallest structures she had crossed her path with, yet.

Megan smirked when she realized that she was giving those in the top floors of the office building a stellar view of her chest. The new and magnificent chest she had become so proud of. She was tempted to tease them with it. Instead, she brought her hands to either side of the building and dug her fingers into it. Glass, concrete and steel broke like crackers as her digits advanced into the structure, meeting half the way. It was then simply a matter of pulling up and tossing the debris to the side. And like that, with insulting ease, Megan had peeled the top three floors of the building and exposed the forty-second floor to the world.

She smiled evilly as she brought her hands back to her hips and observed the scene at the office space she had suddenly exposed. It was teeming with people. A fair number of them were lying on the floor, apparently injured by the debris that had dropped after her casual display of strength. Once more, Megan registered just how feeble the people were next to her, but she did not pay them too much attention. The dozens that were starting to react to her presence were way more interesting.

The giantess enjoyed the usual cacophony of screams, marveling that she could make out the ones caused by pain from the yells that were merely driven by panic. Soon enough, people started moving around.

Megan observed from her vantage point of view. The tiny mites’ movements felt erratic at first. Her analytical mind soon found the pattern in them, though, and the three chosen exit points became clear.

Megan bit her lower lip as she extended a finger of her right hand and reached out for the north-east stairwell. Her fingertip casually crushed two men that were making it through the door, stopping everyone else in their tracks. Her hand rose again, but it was only for a second, the time it needed to close into a fist and punch the entire section of the floor out of existence. She did not say a word as she repeated the operation in the south-west stairs.

“Party’s not over,” she mocked as a hundred people looked up at her with terrified questioning expressions.

Megan had not been especially fond of dollhouses as a little girl. She had been more interested in model trains. How things had changed. Standing at the heart of the city, looking down at the crowd right under her abundant chest, she was eager to play.

A third group of people were massing somewhere in the center of the floor. It took Megan a few seconds to realize what had been there: the elevators. Now, all that remained was their shaft, a reasonably wide vertical pit that led all the way to ground. Having removed the top floors had had the unintended but welcome effect of having disabled all the elevator machinery, so there was no way the crowd she was observing was going to go anywhere.

“Going up or down?” Megan teased them as she stooped to take a closer look.

A naughty idea crossed her mind and the giantess immediately puckered her lips. She did not even put any force in her exhalation. From so up close, her godly lungs had no trouble blowing hard enough to make a few people airborne, the unluckiest ones ending up in a vertical drop to the ground floor.

Megan moaned in pleasure at the utter ease of it all. She was having a great time. The city really made being a giant so much better.

“How rude of me!” she then said in a calculated doltish tone. “I crashed your party and I did not even introduce myself!”

It was pretty obvious that no one was in the mood to get to know her any better, but she did not care.

“My name is Megan and I’m the new goddess in town,” she finally announced. “Don’t bother to tell me your names. I don’t give a shit about them, and it’s not as if you are going to be around for long.”

Taunting them was almost as good as squishing them. Megan enjoyed the audible increase in the crowd’s anguish. She was determined to push it farther. And she had already learned exactly how.

“Where are the snacks around here?” she asked the terror-stricken crowd.

Her fingers maneuvered gingerly over dozens of heads, finally dropping into a tightly packed group, pinching four people between them. Megan was not even hungry more. She had satiated herself back at the bridge, at least for the moment. But she knew just how horrified the crowd got at the sight of her eating them.

She made a show of dropping the four tiny humans into her mouth and chewing, moaning in delight as she swallowed them. Much as predicted, the panic among the survivors increased a few notches.

Just for fun, Megan brushed her hand over the exposed floor, making walls collapse and throwing people and furniture around. It was so exhilarating. And she had barely set foot in the city a few minutes ago.

Eyeing the wide elevator shaft once more, the giantess had an idea and reached for it. There were no people around the vertical tunnel anymore. It did not matter. Megan simply folded her hand and shoved it into the shaft. Much as predicted, it was not wide enough for it, so the moment she pushed her way down, the man-made pit started to widen, affecting the building’s structural integrity.

She stopped when her fingertips brushed a boxy metal object: an elevator cart. Megan smiled in delight as she closed her fingers around it and pulled, removing it from the shaft and holding it in front of her billboard-sized eyes. And then, without warning, she brought her fingers together, crushing the metal box into a two-dimensional mangle of steel, gore oozing through the cracks. The thought that they never knew what got them excited her, making her wet down there.

For a moment, Megan was tempted to pick a bunch of people and stuff them into her private parts, but it was not time yet. Considering just how much the entire giantess stuff turned her on, Megan was set on a course that would make any nymphomaniac in the world look shy, but she was not yet at the point where she needed to relieve herself yet.

The giantess discarded the remainders of the elevator cart to the side and focused back on the floor right in front of her. The crowd on it was pretty fucked up. This was, of course, one of the very minor issues with her newfound status. The difference in power was so vast that no matter what she did, she ended up wearing any toys she chose down in no time.

The building started groaning just then. Megan realized that her messing with the elevator shaft must have been a bit rougher for the building than it felt for her. She realized she did not care. After all, this particular building was as uninteresting as they got.

Feeling more curious than worried, the giantess reached out and punched the building some fifteen floors below the one she was examining. The glass façade did not oppose any meaningful resistance and her hand was soon inside the structure. She unfolded her fingers and started feeling around, smiling when her fingers pushed walls, furniture and people with insulting ease.

The building could barely slow down the advance of her mighty arm as Megan blindly searched for the spots where she guessed the main pillars had to be. She suddenly found one and wrapped her fingers around the reinforced concrete. It snapped like a twig when she pulled backwards with strength. The building groaned again as the top floors also started tilting visibly.

Megan smiled when some people in the roofless floor she was looking at lost their footing as a result of the shakes. She was about to tease them some more when the entire structure collapsed on itself, the top floors dragging the rest down as they crumpled into a heap of rubble.

“Ooops,” Megan said in a falsely cute tone as a thick column of smoke and dust started rising from the knee-high pile of debris that had been a building just a few moments before.

The results of her first game in the city made her even hornier as she turned and faced the very shocked crowd in the distance. If anyone had still had any doubts about her intentions, they were completely gone now. She had been a few minutes in the city only and one of its many skyscrapers was gone.

“Megan one, Stanton nil” she joked to herself as she forgot about the high-rise and eyed the mob with renewed interest.

Without anything else to distract her, the giantess resumed her strut towards the crowd. She was surprised to see that they had barely managed to put a couple or three more blocks between her and them.

The buildings around Megan kept at a convenient height between mid-thigh and mid-riff for the rest of the chase, removing some of the feelings of confinement she had initially had. She had no doubts about the outcome of the race that was just starting. Never before had there been any competition more unbalanced. Each of Megan’s seemingly casual steps accounted for dozens of the tiny fuckers’ strides, mocking their escape attempts.

Unconcerned about the end result, Megan focused on enjoying the stroll, and let her mind wander a bit as she kept advancing towards her prey.

It was magnificent. She was magnificent. Even at this point Megan still had no clue about the reason behind her growth, the cause for her ascension into goddesshood. Trained as an engineer, and a brilliant one for that matter, this would have normally bothered her. It was not the case.

To her, all that mattered is that deep inside she knew that what had happened to her was irreversible. She was irreversible, and her power was inevitable. The fight with the cops, back at Hathford, had shown her that much. Fate had given her the chance to become what she had always wished, and she was not going to complain about that. If anything, all she had to do was to decide what she wanted to do with the gift that she had been given.

The truth was that Megan had no stated objective as she roamed the metropolis. Eventually, she would need to stop and think about what she wanted to accomplish with the limitless power that she had been given. But for now, she realized that all she wanted to do was to have fun.

She wanted to indulge, to revel in her power, to test her limits. And she wanted to excel at that. If she was going to be a giantess, she would be the best damned giantess ever. And to her, the comparison included her heroines from fetish fiction.

Once she was done with it and the world had seen what she was capable of, she would make her mind up about how to rule. Because, of course, there was no other outcome out of all this than her being on top.

She had already caught up with the crowd by the time she completed that thought. Two more steps and she would be on them. Their anxiety was evident even from her eerie height, the distant sound of screams becoming the perfect track for her fantasy.

“If I may, let me give you a quick word of advice,” she started teasing. “Rushing down the street as if you were going to outrun me is not such a great idea.”

Her right foot started another step as she said it. Megan stopped it mid-air, letting it hover over the thick of the crowd, debris raining down from its sole into the doomed mob below. Those trapped under it were suddenly engulfed in the dark shadow of her foot, shivering as they feared their fate.

And then, Megan simply set her foot down. She did not stomp or overdo the gesture. She simply completed her step naturally, letting hundreds of thousands of tons of mass do the job for her. As usual, her sole sank deep into the pavement, carving yet another impassable footprint the size of a swimming pool. It was different this time, though. The giantess barely felt the dozens of pops for an instant as her incredible weight snuffed countless lives. The tingling sensation was delicious, anyway.

Her left foot promptly followed, extinguishing a hundred more lives as she stood into the crowd. Widening her stance slightly as she set her hands on her hips, Megan looked down between her mammoth breasts at the appalled mob.

“You certainly are not among Stanton’s brightest,” she mocked, addressing them. “Not that I was going to have any regrets if you were, but knowing it makes killing you a tad easier.”

She resumed her walk right away, her right foot keeping up with the massacre. Abandoned cars soon joined her stomp fest. Megan made a point of looking to the front, guessing what her feet were stepping on just based on the varied sensations under her sensitive soles.

The giantess did not stop her murderous wade until a dozen blocks later, at a point where the road widened into a plaza and supplied her with some new objects of interest. By then, the body count was in the thousands. She did not mind. After all, this was merely a tiny fraction of the city’s population. It was not as if she was going to run out of playthings anytime soon.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Millions of people had seen Megan approaching along the bay, had seen her use a packed ship as a sex toy, had seen her straddle the famous Moore’s lighthouse as if it were nothing more than a dildo.

The sight of the massive behemoth, of a naked woman that ridiculed Godzilla as she headed for the city, had been shocking enough already. And despite it all, the distance had a way of minimizing the threat she represented. In a way, it was like watching a sci-fi show from the deceiving safety of the distance.

That illusion had died the moment the giantess had broken through Tranton Bridge and had made way for the pier. It was at that moment, when the goddess had taken her first step inland, that the population of Stanton truly realized about their dire situation.

The ground shook as she chased them at a deceivingly calm pace, finally instilling in them just how massive she was. As she got closer, parked cars started to bounce. Soon, cracks formed in the façades on either side of the street, which was only a preamble for the debris that started to rain only a few moments later.

The giantess gave them a moment’s break when she stopped to mess with a building. Some even took the chance to regain some breath. It was a mistake, as it soon became evident. The high-rise she had been toying with soon collapsed on itself, a cloud of smoke advancing along the road, only to be broken by the woman’s calves as she outpaced the gust she had created. Seeing a skyscraper, one of the structures the city prided itself so much in, crumble like a house of cards sent ripples of panic among the crowd, finally impressing on them the raw power that the titaness possessed.

Shauna had never been in great shape. She was regretting not having taken better care of herself when her lungs started to burn as she tried to keep up with the pace of the mass of people she was trapped in.

She had not been able to help but feel fascinated at the supernatural creature that had suddenly shown up in Stanton. She was everything she wished she could be: gorgeous, confident, and above all powerful.

Having worked at one of the ticket booths at the pier, Shauna had been among the first ones to see the giantess once she had shown up. She had remained in place when most of the ones that had watched the show with her started retreating deeper into the city. She was too fascinated by what she was seeing to take her sight away from the amazing woman by the bridge. Her appearance, her demeanor and her raw strength had been too captivating to let go.

The spell had finally broken once the behemoth had broken through the suspension bridge and had started heading her way. Despite having joined the last groups of people having a change of heart in a desperate attempt to flee, Shauna had barely avoided the massive tidal way the woman had caused as she got closer to the land. Everything since then had been a race against fate.

The shakings kept growing in intensity, letting Shauna know that fate was approaching. Screams intensified around her, and she risked a peek over her shoulder to see that the goddess was almost upon them. The mid-morning Sun cast a large shadow that heralded the woman it belonged to, the darkness already reaching those just a few yards behind her.

A second later, the world turned dark. Shauna had a brief moment of peace as she realized that she was going to die. Only she did not. The massive foot landed right behind her, the resulting force knocking her off her feet. A hundred screams died in an instant, letting her know that she had been among the lucky ones.

Shauna rolled on her back in a hurry, producing a loud yelp as she saw the woman’s toes towering over her, barely a few feet away. She was transfixed when the same toes seemed to take a life of their own and flexed, pushing the massive foot upwards, swinging it forward and into the next street. The sky was momentarily blocked from Shauna as dirt rained from a sole that reached the height of the five-story windows on either side of the street. Countless more screams died a second later.

Considerably battered from the experience, Shauna finally dared to stand up and walk to the edge of the giantess’ deep footprint. To her horror, it was filled with dozens of broken people barely recognizable because their clothes had held the experience better than their bodies.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was vaguely familiar with where she was. She had not lived in Stanton for so long, but her spatial vision had always been very good. Her vantage point of view, well over the rooftops, also came in handy when pinpointing her exact location.

So, the giantess was reasonably certain that she was standing at Millner Square, right in the intersection between Millner Avenue and Pier Boulevard, which was the road she had taken as she got deeper into the city.

Millner Square’s surroundings were popular for their cultural offering. The spot was also a major hub for the city’s metropolitan transportation system. This last point was made very evident by the multiple characteristic orange buses that were unsuccessfully trying to make their way among the thick crowd.

The colossal Megan stopped and observed the situation, biting her lower lip in anticipation. In her wake lay thousands of corpses already, but in the goddess’ mind their demise had barely accounted for a few moments of amusement.

She was about to pick up a coach at random when she identified the one that stood out from the rest. Dark red instead of orange, the bus in question differed from its siblings by its topless second deck. Megan quickly identified as a Stanton Tour Bus and was delighted to see that it was as packed as it got.

She did not give anyone any warning as she squatted and reached out for her intended target, her never-ending reach making the operation as easy as it got. By the time those in the bus realized that they were the object of her attention, two fingers that rivaled with the vehicle in length had already taken hold of its sides and were lifting it upwards.

Mindful of the force she was applying, Megan was careful as she moved the bus to her waiting palm before standing back to her full height. To those in the vehicle her casual movement felt quite rougher, as they were lifted hundreds of feet in the air in too short a time for their equilibrium to adapt.

Feeling naughty, the giantess started to tease them almost right away.

“I am the new attraction in town, so I thought you’d like to take a look at me.”

The crowd started screaming as soon as they recovered from the dizziness, letting her know that they were less than excited about the offer. She did not mind and kept playing the role as she moved her palm down and held the bus right in front of her chest, her breasts dwarfing the tour vehicle.

“These are my tits,” Megan said mimicking a tour guide’s inflection. “Pretty amazing, aren’t they? I have to admit I’m kind of in love with them. Don’t be deceived though, they can also be pretty destructive.”

She kept with the game as she moved her hand lower and stopped right in front of her deep belly button.

“This is my tummy. Can anyone guess how many of you I need to eat in one go to feel somewhat satiated?”

The change in pitch in the people’s screams was delightful and moved her to bring her hand lower.

“And this is my love tunnel. I guess it’s glistening. You cannot imagine just how horny this entire giantess stuff makes me!”

Megan was about to go on with her game when a thought crossed her mind. She smiled as she moved her bus-containing palm back up. The passengers became nervous as she observed them for a few seconds without saying a word. When her lips finally parted again, her tone was considerably gentler.

“Who is the tour guide here?” she asked, sounding genuinely curious.

The giantess was momentarily upset when she did not get an immediate response. Narrowing her eyes, her voice was considerably colder as she addressed the bus again:

“Look, I just want a word, but I don’t expect anyone to volunteer. Point him at me and I will get him out myself. Or else.”

She smirked when the group reacted almost instantaneously. The tour guide screamed in panic as she was singled out. She did not have time to react as Megan reached out for the bus and pushed her gently aside with her fingernail. The rest of the group naturally moved away from her, which was all Megan needed to maneuver her fingers and pinch the centimeter-tall woman between her fingertips.

Megan was extra careful as she moved the little woman up to her intrigued eyes. For the first time in a long while she really wanted to keep one of the tinies alive.

The woman kicked and wriggled, but she did not mind. She could barely notice her frantic movements through her thick skin and it was not as if she was going to break free from her grip. Instead, Megan observed her tiny captive. She had to be younger than her. She was also good looking in a cute type of way, her dirty blonde hair and green eyes giving her a smart expression.

“Stop it,” Megan said. She did not bark it like a command, but more like a gentle piece of advice. Seeing that the woman did not seem to catch her intentions, she added: “Don’t you think that if you were going to die I would have crushed you already?”

It was an abrupt way to let her know about her intentions, but the woman seemed to understand. Megan smiled warmly as she stopped squirming.

“That’s better,” Megan said cheerfully. The tiny woman shot her a questioning look.

“So, you are the tour guide,” Megan said. It was not a question, but the woman nodded anyway.

“Then, I guess you have memorized a ton of typically worthless trivia about the city, haven’t you? Things like the years certain stuff was built or the size of certain landmarks, am I right?”

The woman nodded once more. Megan’s smile widened.

“Well, it seems today is your lucky day, then! Because, you see, I have a use for you!”

There was an unmistakable look of surprise in the little woman as she let her know about the reason for her attention.

“You know, I would have normally considered your job pretty useless. But today, of all days, I don’t have my smartphone with me. So, you’ll be my private Wikipedia!”

The tiny woman seemed to understand. She was still stunned. Megan shrugged and said:

“Do as I say and I’ll make sure you live to see another day. Believe me, that’s a much better deal than anyone else in the city will get.”

“What do you need from me?” the tiny guide finally said, her squeaky voice reaching her ears without problems.

Megan smiled. I’ll let you know soon enough. For now, let’s get you settled, shall we?

The diminutive woman did not know what she was referring to until Megan moved her hand towards her shoulder and deposited her with care in the depression between her shoulder blades. She then grabbed a strand of her long brown hair and moved it over, offering it to her little guest.

“Hold on tight. We’ll get to work in no time.”

The giantess then moved her attention back to the bus she was still holding in her other palm. The crowd on it had suddenly become silent, mesmerized as they observed the exchange between the giantess and the girl that had been telling them about Stanton’s architecture. Seeing her eyes lock back on them instantaneously made them nervous.

Megan simply ignored them and picked the bus up once more. She did not even cross another word with them before resting it on top of a rooftop to her right, level with her belly-button.

 It had been an unexpected turn of events. Anyone who had had any hopes that this would mark a change in the giantess’ attitude was abruptly taken out of their wishful thinking as Megan carelessly stepped to the front, her right foot crushing two packed city buses in the process. Three steps and four-hundred victims later no one kept any optimism.

“How are you holding up down there? I’m trying to be careful, but I guess it can get bumpy for someone so puny as you,” Megan asked casually as she stopped on the opposite side of the square from the one she had come.

“I’m doing… fine…” the squeaky voice said. “It’s… windy!”

It made Megan chuckle.

“Please… don’t do that again,” the tiny woman came back.

It was too good! Megan instantly knew that she would enjoy her little companion. Of course, she had a specific use for her. And she did not have any illusions of being able to carry her around for too long. It had not even been a minute since she had picked her up and she was already diverting too much of her attention into ensuring that the tiny midget would not drop. But she could do that for a while.

Her movements as she tried to adjust her position in her shoulder tickled. This was one of the aspects of being a giant that she loved the most. She could go on a Godzilla-like rampage and bring a few city blocks down with ease, but different from the giant lizard, she also had the ability to interact with the population she was terrorizing, up to the individual level. This was the true wonder of what she had become.

The giantess wore a permanent smile in her lips as she looked at her teeny guest through the corner of her eye. It was time to let her know about her purpose.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Everything around her reminded Jillian that she was on top of a living creature. The warmth of her skin, the throbbing vibrations of her heartbeat, the fluttering when she talked.

She was still astonished, but for some strange reason, her fear was now gone, replaced with mind-boggling amazement. It was not that she did not know what the colossal woman she was now on top of was capable of. Like everyone else, she had seen her approaching, bringing a building down and mercilessly stepping on crowds. And her expression while doing so had left no doubts regarding how she felt about it all. For all she knew, Jillian was sitting on the shoulder of the biggest mass-murderer in the twenty-first century. And still, she believed her when she had promised that she would not hurt her.

Jillian had to admit that her reassurance, foolish as it felt, came mostly from the gut. But still, the giant’s reasoning had been sound when she had told her that if she had been going to die, she would be dead already. Seeing just how comfortably she dealt with murder, she had full credibility when it came to that.

Her train of thought that interrupted when the world started to rock and a warm gust of wind hit her in the face, forcing her to grab the woman’s silky hair with renewed vigor. She was shocked when she understood that she had merely started walking. Somehow, it felt like being on top of a theme park ride, one where she had to fight with all her strength not to fall hundreds of feet to her death. Jillian finally found a position where things were a bit easier and held there, narrowing her eyes to protect herself from the strong breeze.

A few seconds later, everything came to a halt once more. It was almost as if the ride had finished. Things remained idle for a few seconds, long enough for Jillian to beat her fears and risk a peek down.

It was breathtaking. The world below was partially blocked by the giant’s enormous breasts, but Jillian could still see enough of it to realize just how high she was. It felt like being on the observation deck of a skyscraper. From this high, people and cars lost their individuality and looked like an impersonal mass of tiny mites. A cold shiver ran down her spine when she realized that to her, everything looked like this now.

Her words distracted her from the ominous thought. Her voice was thundering, and was completed by a similar rumbling of her skin as she talked. It was surprising that she could understand her so well.

“How are you holding up down there?” she asked. Her interest felt genuine.

“I’m doing… fine…” Jillian replied. “It’s… windy!”

Her latest remark made the woman chuckle. Jillian had become overconfident once the giantess had stopped and had only kept a careless hold of her hair. It was an almost fatal mistake. She doubted the woman realized, but she was about to be thrown over her shoulder blade and into a certain death. Only her instincts and reflexes allowed her to grab the strand of hair the giant had offered with enough strength not to be thrown overboard.

“Please… don’t do that again,” Jillian said, her voice cut by her heavy breathing.

The giant seemed to decide that she needed some time to recover. She was thankful for that and repositioned herself into her shoulder, getting back to the same pose she had found useful when the woman had been walking. Her curiosity, her need to take a peek down, had almost cost Jillian her life.

“You have a name, I guess,” the giant’s voice came back. It sounded louder than a concert’s speaker system, even if it still kept a deep feminine tone.

“Jillian,” she replied, not wasting any time.

“I’m Megan, but I believe you already knew that,” the giantess said. “Tell me, Jillian, how old are you?”

“Twenty-two.”

“Working to pay for college, aren’t you?” the powerful voice came back. Jillian realized that for all her freakishness, the giant woman was very intelligent.

“I’m studying History. This helps to pay the bills,” she admitted.

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” the giant said. “I did all sorts of stuff when I was in college.”

Jillian had guessed it already, but the woman’s words suggested that she had not always been a giant. She seemed to notice what she was thinking.

“I grew this morning. I used to be insignificant like you,” she said.

She did not even sound derisive as she insulted her. Somehow, her reference to her insignificance had just sounded natural. Jillian felt another cold shiver as she processed the thought. For everything she had said and done, Megan did not sound like someone who would punish her for being curious, so Jillian finally risked asking what had been burning in her gut since the beginning.

“Why are you doing what you are doing?”

The woman chuckled again, but this time she was much better braced, so she endured the moment with considerably less issues to stay in place. Then, the thundering voice came back and said:

“What else is a woman like me to do? You’d do the same if you were in my shoes.”

She decided that she had already gone as far as she dared. Challenging the giant’s opinion would not get there anywhere good. And something dark inside her told Jillian that the giant had not been so far off in her remarks.

There were a few more moments of silence. Megan broke it.

“You’ll be wondering what it is that I need you for,” she said. It was not a question, so Jillian decided not to reply. The giant came back shortly after: “The thing is… I’m huge, but I don’t really know how much. It’s not as if I could grow a taping measure with me.”

Jillian was surprised at the direction the conversation was going.

“I’m an engineer, so I’m pretty good with distances and scales,” the woman went on. “I know I’m hundreds of feet tall, probably close to the thousand feet mark. But I’m looking for some more detail. This is where you come in.”

Jillian was surprised once more at learning about the woman’s profession. Or former profession, since she doubted she was interested in pursuing a career as an engineer anymore. She was even more surprised about the fact that she thought she could be useful to resolve her doubts.

“How?” she finally asked.

“Easy,” the giant replied. “Today is the day that all that useless trivia you have been memorizing is finally put to good use. If there is one thing Stanton is not short of are skyscrapers. You’ll tell me exactly how tall the highest ones are and I’ll check which one comes closer to my size.”

It was obvious in its simplicity. And yet, Jillian would have never thought about it if the woman had not told her. 

“Time to get going,” the roaring voice said.

“Where?”

“Downtown, of course!” Megan replied. “Hold on tight!”

 

The world started shaking under her once more.

Chapter End Notes:

*******


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.