- Text Size +

 

Little green army men

 

Lieutenant Vasquez still did not know what to think of the mission as he flew his Apache attack helicopter along the coast and into the city. He had busted tanks in Iraq and gunned Taliban in Afghanistan, but the idea of having to shoot Hellfire missiles at a woman still troubled him, no matter how large and destructive this particular woman was.

As the fastest unit at McCulloh’s disposal, the 2nd battalion had been sent into the city as soon as the General had decided that enough was enough and that they had to bring her down at all costs. So, Vasquez led the charge as seventeen other Apaches followed him to put an end to the nightmare that had been haunting Stanton.

“How does a woman become the size of a skyscraper?” Ellis asked. He had flown with his gunner since forever, and one thing that could be said about him, besides his extraordinary skill with the vast arsenal available to him, was that he liked to talk.

“The hell if I know,” Vasquez replied, shrugging even if his comrade could not see the gesture.

“So, what’s the plan?” Ellis asked.

“Put as many Hellfires in her as we can, I guess,” Vasquez replied. “Look at it from the bright side. She will be hard to miss, even for such a lousy shooter as yourself.”

Ellis was about to reply, but his jaw dropped when she came to view around a building in the distance. Of course, they all had seen the briefings before taking off, but one thing was seeing a high-altitude video from an observation plane and another to see Megan Monroe through the windshield of their gunships.

Seeing her dwarf the buildings next to her was… puzzling. Her appearance, in her birthday suit, made the situation even more surreal.

“She looks like a stripper,” Ellis finally said as the ground kept approaching the target.

“I was told she is supposed to be an engineer,” was all Vasquez managed to reply.

“so, how do you take down a skyscraper-sized hot as hell engineer, then?” Ellis asked.

“Only one way to know,” Vasquez replied.

He then switched to a channel that would connect him to the rest of the battalion and said:

“This is Echo one. Fire at will. Focus on her torso and head.”

This was, of course, what they had been taught at bootcamp, long before he had touched the stick of an attack helicopter, only at that time they had been teaching them how to use an M-16 in personal combat.

Ellis did not need another cue to release four of the eight AGM-114 Hellfire missiles they were carrying. Each of them was designed to pierce through a tank’s armor and pop it like a soda can. They were about to learn what they could do to an angry giant woman.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan was pissed as she walked through the limits of the cloud of dust caused by whatever it was that had hit her and that had taken over her surroundings. It felt like walking through a barren land, every building in the area even in worse shape than she had left them as she had rolled her way into North Pier Mall.

Fires burned everywhere around her, some even catching up on rock and concrete, letting her know that the destructive power of whatever it was that they had hit her with was remarkable. This should have made her feel relief at her now proven resilience, but it only managed to make her madder.

Her adrenaline was up and her muscles tense as she walked in full attention, looking for her attackers. Deep down inside, she knew that she had asked for what had happened, taunted the military until they had had no choice but to attack her. She had been looking for a fight. And now that she had it, she was in the mood for one.

There was no trace of relaxation in Megan’s body as she moved through block after block. The city about where she had been hit was deserted, both of citizens and soldiers.

“Where the fuck are you?” she muttered as she turned around another corner, as unsuccessful as in the previous ones in finding the filthy offenders.

She got her answer in the form of multiple smoke trails moving fast in her direction. She barely had time to recognize the missiles and brace before she was hit countless times in her stomach, chest and thighs. Her forearms, which she had crossed right in front of her face, took the bulk of the volley, though.

Megan lost count of the explosions that ensued all along her body. If it had not already been clear from the mega-bomb they had thrown at her while she was at the mall, the intensity of the barrage confirmed to her that the army guys were serious about bringing her down.

And yet, the attack was even more inconsequential than she had anticipated. Mentally, Megan had been ready to go through some pain, much like the one she had endured back at Hathford, when the local police department had shot everything they had had at her smaller, hundred-feet tall form. That had triggered her growth into what she was now, but it was soon obvious that the current attack would not be triggering anything.

It was not that she did not feel it. The heat and pressure were evident in each and everyone of the impacts. And still, they only managed to get somewhere between annoying and stinging.

Sensing that the salvo was over, Megan uncovered her face and searched for the would-be aggressors. Her godly eyes did not take long to locate the multiple insect-shaped aircraft hovering in the distance. Gunships. It made sense, of course. An ever present guest of the mega-giantess stories she had enjoyed so much, the attack helicopters were probably the swiftest tool the General in charge to bring her down had had at his disposal, once the high-altitude bombing had failed.

What had made them think that some puny missiles would be able to accomplish what a mega-bomb had failed to do still beat her. For all she knew, she had been hit with the stuff they used to bust tanks, but then again, she was so much more than a tank!

Megan guessed that they had to try. As they would need to try tanks, higher-caliber shells and anything else they could get their hands on. Despite the initial anger at being attacked, she could not say she was not looking very much forward to it, especially now that she knew that she did not even need to worry about pain. After all, every good mega-giantess needed a glorious fight with the army.

She looked down, seeing just a few mild blemishes on her skin. They even seemed to be fading fast. Feeling more confident than ever, she pushed her chest out and bellowed:

“You will need to do much better than that!”

There were a few seconds of stalemate. Then, the insect-like dark green choppers broke formation towards her.

“Come get some,” she muttered under her breath.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“She did not even fucking flinch!” Ellis said, visibly altered.

“I can fucking see that!” Vasquez replied.

“What do we do, Echo 1?” someone asked on the radio. Vasquez knew that the other sixteen crews were as eager for orders as the one that had asked.

It took him a few seconds to come up with a plan. He still could not believe that the highly explosive warhead in the penetrator missiles had not been able to even draw some blood.

“Ok, Echo nine to thirteen go in on the left flank. Fourteen to eighteen, on the right. You will provide a cover screen of Hellfires. One to eight, we go in straight on, start climbing a click before reaching the target and use our canons. We aim for the eyes.”

He got seventeen copies before he led the charge.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Completely unconcerned about the threat they represented, Megan observed the charging helicopters with a mix of curiosity and disdain. She waited for them with hands on her hips, adopting a commanding pose once again, more sure than ever about her supremacy.

When two smaller groups broke to the sides, she knew they were up to something.

“Interesting,” she said softly to herself.

Still, the bulk of the battalion was charging straight towards her. She was pretty sure they would not be stupid enough to simply fly against her. If they did, she would enjoy swatting them like flies, but even if she disregarded their ability to inflict damage, Megan still respected the intelligence of the army personnel to the point of believing they were not suicidal.

She was sure they would try something. What exactly, she did not know, but she was curious enough to let them try and learn in the process.

The two smaller groups to the sides shot their missiles half the way to her. She counted less projectiles than in the previous volley, probably a couple per chopper. Now knowing that she had nothing to fear, she waited for the impacts without changing her pose, her attention still trained on those flying straight towards her.

Missiles hit different spots of her anatomy with the same pitiful effects of their predecessors as she kept focused on the eight gunships ahead of her. Much like she expected, the attack helicopters started pulling up long before they got within her reach. What she had not expected was the cracking sound of their automatic canons. Heavy shells started impacting her shortly after.

They felt different than the missiles. There was no heat and the pressure was different. It was probably weaker but it had a certain stingy quality to it. They still failed to hurt her, but she did not enjoy them either.

It took Megan a couple of seconds to realize that there was something more to the automatic fire. The amount of impacts in her neck and cheeks was disproportionate, and she immediately realized that they were aiming there on purpose.

“Fucking bastards!” she muttered when one of the shells finally got into her eye.

To Megan it felt like a speck of dust getting into her eyeball. Annoying, but hardly more than that. When three more bullets managed to find their target an instant later, she closed both eyelids instinctively, as tears started forming to try and expel the strange bodies in her corneas.

“They are trying to leave me blind!” Megan realized with rage. The fact that a cannon designed to tear armored vehicles apart had not managed to do any serious damage to one of the most sensitive parts of her anatomy should have made her feel reassured, but the shooters intent clouded her thoughts and raised her adrenalin once again.

She was about to threaten them in yet another wild bellow when an idea kicked in and she changed gears.

Bending on the waist and knees in an exaggerated move as the attacking aircraft flew overhead, Megan let out a feigned cry of pain and brought both hands to her face. She had never been too much of an actress, but she hoped that she had managed to put together a decent enough show for those in the choppers to really believe that they had managed to hurt her.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“We got her! We got the fucking bitch!” Ellis celebrated.

They had already left the giantess behind, but the feed in the screens of their cockpit showed her writhing in pain.

Vasquez could not believe that they had managed to pull that one out. He had to admit that he had not had too much faith on his plan once he had seen the negligible effect of their most powerful weapon on her a few minutes earlier. He was happy to have been wrong.

“It worked Echo 1!” an ecstatic voice came through the common channel. A few more joined the abruptly heightened spirits.

“Ready for another go?” Vasquez asked, suddenly euphoric.

“Hell yeah!”

“We switch roles now. Nine to eighteen to the center. One to eight to the flanks”

The giant woman seemed to have partially recovered by the time they reached their rally point and started their second raid. Back at her full height, her back was still a bit arched and she kept a hand on her left eye, the right one half-closed as she looked at them with a mix of rage and fear.

“Yeah, you can be as angry as you want, you giant bitch!” Vasquez said to himself. “It’s time to pay for your sins!”

Of course, leaving her blind would not put an end to the threat she represented, but it would make a considerable difference.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The choppers charged at her, taking the exact same formation as in the previous go. So, she really had managed to deceive them. She suppressed a smile of satisfaction as she focused on looking as hurt as possible.

The gunships on both flanks shot their missiles more or less at the same time they had on the previous raid. Megan let them hit without concern and waited for her cue. The lead helicopters soon started to pull up. It was her moment.

With a speed that was hard to believe in a creature of her size, Megan removed her hand from her face and tensed her body, ready for the action. She immediately crouched, reaching out with both hands into the rubble of the ruined city at her feet. By the time she was back at her full height, less than a second later, she was holding two handfuls of debris, which she conveniently crushed into even smaller chunks.

The choppers never knew what hit them as the giantess released the two loads of shrapnel with two consecutive throws. She did not even take good aim. She did not need to. Megan had never been too much of a pitcher, but there was no need for accuracy in the situation she was in.

Propelled by the astronomical strength of her arms, hundreds of slabs of concrete flew towards the choppers at supersonic speeds, spreading in a wide arch in the process. It would have taken just one chunk per aircraft to bring them down, but each of them was hit considerably more times. Explosions ensued as Megan’s barrage proved to be way more effective than that of the gunships. In a matter of two seconds, ten of her eighteen attackers had ceased to be.

The giantess erupted in a loud laughter as the eight remaining aircraft flew past, still not believing what they had just witnessed.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Nooooo!” Vasquez cried to the top of his lungs.

Then there was silence. No one seemed to be in the mood to comment on what had happened, but Vasquez knew it had been his fault. He should have known better! How in the hell had he fallen into the trap?

One should never be predictable to the enemy, and he had just bet the lives of twenty of his comrades on the most predictable attack he had ever led.

“What do we do, lieutenant?” a voice finally came.

“I…” Vasquez started saying.

“Lieute… Noooo… Mayday! Mayday! May…!”

A loud explosion replaced the end of the sentence just in time for Vasquez to turn and see that the Apaches that had attacked on the woman’s left flank had now turned into fireballs, much like those that had charged from the center. A quick glance at the feed on screen showed the giantess recovering her position after a throw.

“Oh fuck! We are sitting ducks!” Ellis said.

Vasquez managed to overcome his shock and pulled the stick abruptly to the left.

“Fly between the buildings. “Get between the fucking buildings now!”

A new volley of debris shot wide as the four remaining members of the second battalion made a sharp turn and headed to the canyon between Stanton’s skyscrapers.

A new load of slabs ruined the façade of a building as they flew past it and into a wide avenue, level with the fiftieth story of the skyscrapers to their sides.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan purred with satisfaction as a new toss took care of four more helicopters, the strength of her throw easily catching them despite the fact that they were at a considerably higher distance.

She crouched and took aim, ready for the final kill when the four survivors unexpectedly changed directions. She tried to get them but missed.

“Fuck!” she muttered as she crouched, grabbing another load of ammunition.

She tossed her deadly salvo once more at the pesky insects as they maneuvered, but failed once again, the effect of the increased distance and the considerable maneuverability of the attack helicopters proving it harder to get a good shot.

When the choppers finally got between the buildings, she knew that she had missed her chance of bringing them down with her improvised method. It did not mean at all that she was going to let them go away.

In Megan’s mind, no one who dared offending her had the right to live anymore, so there was only one logical thing to do with the fleeing gunships.

The balls of Megan’s feet sank deeper into the devastated ground as her muscles tensed. A second later, she broke into a sprint.

This was the first time Megan really exerted herself after her growth. In hindsight, she had brought a considerable chunk of the city down without even breaking a sweat.

The ground shattered under her feet as she ran in pursuit of the pesky insects that had thought it was a good idea to shoot at her. Fond of jogging, Megan knew that she would not be running out of breath anytime soon. She was not ready for the heavy bouncing of her considerably enhanced chest Never having been too demanding to the sports bras she had used when jogging, the feeling of having some real tits moving up and down as she dashed through the landscape was both weird and welcome.

Megan reached the line of buildings at the end of the blast area of the mega-bomb soon enough, leaving a trail of destruction that stood out from the also devastated surroundings. Not in the mood to waste any time, she maneuvered to get into the same avenue the choppers had chosen, ignoring the fact that her stance when running was considerably wider than when simply walking.

The buildings on both sides of the road suffered the consequences of her rush as her hips and arms brought down considerable portions of them, exposing several floors to the world and sending a deadly rain of concrete to those that had not been instantly obliterated by her earth-shattering footfalls.

Megan smiled when she saw that she was quickly gaining on the choppers. They must have seen it too, since a few blocks before she reached them they all seemed to pull up in unison, trying to break out from the death alley they had got into.

Megan accelerated, trying to reach them before they could get too high. She failed.

She frowned, frustrated as she looked up at the scattering aircraft. She could always throw them some more stuff, but if each one broke in a different direction it was going to be a pain to get them all.

And then, out of instinct, the goddess brought her arms as far apart as possible, only to bring them back together in a thunderous clap.

Every window in a dozen blocks shattered right away. This was far from the only consequence of the shockwave her casual yet so powerful gesture had produced. The shockwave her clap produced travelled in every direction, including up. No later than it reached the escaping helicopters, the four aircraft were rattled by it. Three exploded a second later, unable to sustain the stress. The fourth one started spiraling out of control, dark smoke making it even more visible as it started dropping to the ground.

Curious, Megan kicked a building out of the way and moved in the direction of the falling aircraft, snatching it by its tail a thousand feet before it hit the ground.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lieutenant Vasquez was starting to recover from the dizziness caused by the high G’s he had been subject to as his Apache had started rolling on itself. When he did, all he could see through the windshield was a pair of billboard-sized hazel eyes.

“I wanted you to know that I respect your bravery,” a voice that filled his cockpit and made his bones rattle said.

“I cannot say the same about your worthiness or your intelligence. You never had any hopes of beating me, but I was expecting a bit more of a fight, to be honest.”

Vasquez’s mind was rebooting as the words found a way to hurt his pride. The thundering voice came back:

“I want you to know that it was all for nothing. Stanton was doomed from the moment I set my eyes on it. I still hope your colleagues will be a bit more entertaining, though, to be honest.”

There was a second of silence. And then, the voice came back and said a simple word:

“Farewell.”

The world started rolling once more. Lieutenant Vasquez lost his consciousness long before his Apache hit the façade of a building, thirty blocks down.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan did not even turn to watch where the chopper she had tossed over her shoulder landed. For all her teasing and taunting, the fight with the gunships had been interesting enough. It had also proven to her that her engineer’s mind still made a difference, despite the overwhelming advantage her body brought into the game.

 Now geared up, the goddess felt eager for more. Only she had to find them first. The good news was that she now knew where to start. The direction the choppers had come from was unmistakable. A naughty grin formed in her lips as she turned north and started a strut that she knew would bring her to the bulk of the army.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“There is no apparent sign of physical damage, sir,” Lieutenant Martin reported with a straight face.

General McCulloh had not needed a report from the physician to know that they had not managed to put even a blemish on the giant woman. The fact that he had accepted the outcome did not mean that he did not feel very troubled by it.

How in the hell was it possible for a woman, even one of such formidable size, to go unscratched through the most powerful bomb they had in the arsenal and several dozen missiles designed to rip apart heavily armored sixty-ton tanks?

The next question in his mind was the one he was more afraid to answer. Considering the negligible effects of their attempts so far, how in the hell did they bring her down?

He had an answer. His staff had prepared more than one plan. And the best possible course of action given the current circumstances was clear. Once conventional options had proven ineffective, there was no alternative to more questionable means. The fact that he knew what this would mean in terms of sacrificed lives made cold sweat run down his back.

“Your orders, sir?” Colonel Stinger asked.

McCulloh looked at the satellite images of the giantess. She was heading in the general direction of his forces, telling him, once more, that they were not facing a mindless monster but a smart and impossibly powerful human.

“Command all forces to remain in their current positions. Once Miss Monroe is in range, they are to engage her with all the firepower at their disposal. They are to stand their ground, but ask the commanders to be ready to pull back north,” he said.

“Sir?”

“If this works out well, hopefully God will forgive us. I know I won’t forgive myself.”

Colonel Stinger understood. McCulloh just wished that the body count would not be as high as he feared.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan strutted slowly but purposefully along the now mostly empty streets, enjoying the brief moment of calm to reflect on the most recent events.

It was curious, she thought. She had been looking for the army to engage her, but still, them doing it had managed to piss her off. She guessed it could not be avoided. After her effective ascension to goddesshood, being challenged was deeply annoying.

There was no doubt in her mind anymore about her divine condition. How else to describe her new condition? She had just been hit with an obscene amount of firepower and there was not even some reddening in her skin to witness for that.

More content than ever, Megan extended a finger and poked the building to her right as she pranced down the road, easily carving a scar as she moved along. The world shook and boomed as she kept going, knowing that she was getting closer to her target with every gargantuan step.

“Oh, you poor little thing,” the giantess said in a mocking tone as a packed city bus desperately tried to move away from her.

Feeling playful, she did not simply stomp on it, but rather planted her immense foot on its path, turning it into an impassable wall of flesh. Unable to brake in time, the bus crashed into the arch of her foot, even if the goddess could barely notice the impact. The exchange was considerably more damaging for the mass transportation vehicle, its front third getting wrapped against the giant’s bare skin.

Megan’s mind was set on the army, so she did not even want to waste her time crouching to pick up the fucked-up bus. Instead, she poked it with the thumb of her right foot, toppling it on its side and getting a noticeable increase in the intensity of the screams coming from inside in the process.

She then simply set the same thumb on the side of the vehicle, giving those inside three seconds to contemplate their fates before she pushed down, snuffing a couple dozen lives in a whim.

“Ok Megan, business first and pleasure later,” she reminded herself as she resumed her trek towards the general location of the army boys. “It’s not as if any of the tiny fuckers are going anywhere, is it?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Sergeant Marcum felt the giantess before he even saw her. Ready at his designated observation post on the rooftop of a forty-story building in the outer limits of Downtown, he felt his heart accelerating when the entire high-rise started shuddering.

Dust and debris peeled from the wall he was resting against as the intensity of the shakings gradually increased, announcing the approach of whatever it was that was creating them.

And then she came to view, coming into the wide avenue he had been tasked with observing, turning around the corner of one of the skyscrapers in the distance. Marcum’s jaw dropped. Of course, he had seen the briefings and the images on TV. But even them could not make him ready for the impact her physical presence caused.

Had there not been anything in her surroundings, Megan Monroe would have looked like the ultimate centerfold, strutting her glorious nude figure for an imaginary camera. The fact that she dwarfed the skyscrapers around her in the process brought the situation to a new level.

The woman’s heavy breasts bounced lightly in her chest as she took another casual step. The world around her shook in unison.

The impact was so shocking that Marcum almost forgot the only reason he was posted where he was. Clumsily reaching for his radio as the giant woman cut the distance with him in half, he pushed the “Send” button and transmitted the message.

“Nemesis is on Cross Avenue, heading south. She is… not paying attention to her surroundings,” he said, observing her nonchalant expression.

It still beat Marcum why the General had decided to post observers all over the city. It was not as if Miss Monroe was hard to see, and the planes and choppers flying over the city should have been more than enough to update his staff on her position. It did not matter, he guessed. He had a job to do, and he had done it. His instructions included reporting on her until she came out of view and then keeping his potion.

Sauntering down the avenue as she was, it was clear that the giantess would pass right by him. His heart fluttered as he saw her taking more of his view, as the floor under his feet bounced with increased vigor, making it easy to remain in position. With not much more to do for the moment, Marcum simply observed, jaw dropped, as the prodigious woman approached.

He could not prevent thinking about her beyond her size, the rhythmical bouncing of her unnatural breasts getting more of his attention that he felt comfortable with admitting. He did not have long to observe, in any case. As far away as she had seemed to be, the distance had turned out to be deceiving, as the magnificent woman covered in all but a dozen steps. Marcum finally lost his balance by the time the giantess had taken the entirety of his view, standing momentarily by his building a moment before she started a new step that would bring her a step further down the road.

He hurried to come back to his feet and observed her departing. The scene was mostly taking by the giant woman’s backside, which had nothing to envy her chest. Almost perfectly aligned with it, Marcum was hypnotized by the jiggling of the picture-perfect butt cheeks, until an alarm went off in the back of his head when he realized that the giantess had abruptly stopped.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan’s growth had come with an incredibly welcome improvement of her overall voluptuousness. As much as she had always yearned to be a giant, Megan had also secretly wished to be better endowed. Cute, if even a bit bookish, she had always known that her biggest shortcoming had been in her bosom.

How had things changed! Not only was she towering over practically every skyscraper in the city but she had also been blessed with a rack that would have granted her a Playboy cover.

If there had been one thing of her old, tiny and skinny self that Megan had felt proud of, that had been her ass. Even if it lacked a bit in fullness, it was nicely shaped and very well toned thanks to her constant jogging. And it unavoidably attracted some attention, typically in the form of furtive glances from men as she passed by. With time, she had learned to feel them, even when she was not looking. It was almost like some sixth sense. And it had just gone off.

Stopping, Megan realized that half the city was probably looking at her ass, right now. And still, it felt a bit stronger than that. Without further ado, she turned and smiled when her eyes locked with those of a tiny green army man on the rooftop of a building by her tush.

“Never fails,” she said in a private joke that the man clearly did not understand.

No longer bashful, Megan did not mind the voyeurism. Still, the presence of a soldier triggered her curiosity. So, when he started running like a headless chicken towards the access shaft, she simply crouched and reached out for him. It was a piece of cake to cut any hopes of escape and pick the half-inch man between two fingertips. A moment later, he was dangling between two deceivingly soft walls of flesh, right in front of a pair of billboard-sized hazel eyes.

“Did you enjoy the view?” she asked.

“Aaaaahhhhh,” was the only response she got.

Overshadowing the man’s pathetic screams with her much more powerful voice, Megan asked:

“Where are your colleagues?”

Much like expected, she did not get an immediate answer. Narrowing her eyes, she added:

“Tell me if you don’t want me to pull your limbs one by one like the wings of a fly.”

The old plain threat worked wonders, since the man managed to contain his panic and came back with a stutter:

“The… river.”

“What did you guys bring?” she followed up.

There was a moment of hesitation, but the soldier finally replied:

“Everything… a full brigade, tanks, artillery, missiles…”

Megan smiled wickedly.

“Good! It was about time for a little bit of classic mega giantess versus army, don’t you think?”

She got no answer. Only a pitiful:

“What will you do with me?”

Megan chuckled.

“Oh, you are going to get more ass than you ever wanted!”

And with that, she just brought her hand to her backside and maneuvered her fingers to slide the half-inch tall man into her butthole. He was not the first tiny to end up into her backdoor, but she still was surprised about the fact that she could feel him there.

Forgetting about the man as soon as her hand was back by her side, Megan smiled and resumed her walk with renewed interest. The river was just around the corner. And she was more eager than ever to get to it.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Colonel Eck did his best to hide just how tense he was. He was one of the very few officers in the field that knew the details about McCulloh’s plans, and as much as he understood that it was the best tactical option they had, he could not prevent but feel guilty for the thousands of soldiers hurrying to get ready around him.

The US military was the best in the world not only because it had the best weaponry and the best training, but also because it had logistic capabilities no other army in the world could even dream of. Otherwise, McCulloh would have never managed to gather the prodigious force getting ready around him in barely half a day. And they would have never made it into the city once the giantess had been methodical about cutting ever way in or out before resuming her murderous rampage.

The General had chosen the area around the river because of a combination of tactical and logistic reasons. Dozens of hovercrafts and river boats lined up both river banks, many still unloading personnel and armored vehicles, while the Engineer Corps kept working on rebuilding the connection between both sides of the Stanton, once they had managed to make the River Highway passable.

Over the last hour, Eck had watched over the deployment of three full brigades of infantry into the city, an artillery brigade and five tank battalions. It was a formidable force by any standards, but after the catastrophic results of the giant woman’s brief encounter with a full Apache squadron morale was anything but high.

Tension could be cut with a knife as news of the giantess’ approach started to spread around the troops. Reports from the observers and the aerial units agreed that she was coming down Cross Avenue, her pace increasing. It was evident that she had found out where they were.

Eck took a deep breath and looked at the latest images on his tablet. And then, he started repositioning his forces. The engagement was imminent.

His men complied admirably, quickly rearranging themselves to face the direction the monstrous woman was coming from. Tanks and self-propelled artillery took aim, ready to release hell. Missile-launcher crews armed the warheads. Soldiers started taking positions along the relatively narrow corridor the giantess would have to take. It was a matter of seconds now, the shakings and deceivingly soft thuds in the distance heralding her arrival.

And then, all hell broke loose. The shakings, which had been rhythmical and gradually increasing in intensity turned into an unpredictable earthquake. Low thuds became loud booms coming from seemingly everywhere. And the world around Eck and his men rocked. Glass shattered in the buildings lined up in the riverfront, raining down together with chunks of concrete that were peeled from their façades. The deadly shower started decimating his troops even before the threat from the giant woman came true.

Trying to recover from the sudden pandemonium, Eck took a look at his tablet, but did not find what he was looking for. He yelled, trying to get someone to answer the question that suddenly anguished.

“Where the hell is she?”

The answer presented itself in the form of an exploding skyscraper. Glass, steel and concrete suddenly burst out, obliterating a section of his troops in the process. The Colonel, like everyone ese in the vicinity, needed some time to recover from the sudden commotion. By the time he did, the dust had already settled down enough to let him guess the silhouette of a woman standing where the massive building had been. He should have been ready for its proportions, but still, seeing Megan Monroe’s dimensions live for the first time had a shocking effect.

It took Eck a few seconds to come back to his senses. He then started yelling around, commanding his troops to engage their monstrous enemy.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan felt anticipation building up inside her as she strutted to meet the troops, eager to get a good battle to keep building her mega giantess legend. She chuckled as she wondered about the online activity in the giantess forums and channels she used to frequent before swapping them for the real thing.

A dozen blocks down the road something started bothering her, though. There was no doubt in her mind about the outcome of the confrontation. She did not know what the army guys would have brought, but she had learned enough about herself already to know that it did not matter. And still, she was just getting to them, being meticulously observed as she moved, probably walking into what they had felt was a trap. And, while Megan was certain about the fact that she would smash them, she was still upset at the fact that they probably thought that they were outsmarting her.

She snickered when she understood that this, too, was something that was well within her control. Looking up to find two specs that surely were observation helicopters conveying her moves to the brass, Megan winked at them and broke into a sprint.

She realized that this was the first time she actually exerted herself since her growth into a skyscraper-sized goddess. The city soon realized it too, as her much more forceful footfalls opened craters on the pavement and shook the buildings lining both sides of the avenue, making a few of them crack in the process. The entire neighborhood shuddered, trapped in one earthquake after another as the giant’s leaps shifted the epicenter up the parallel avenue to the riverfront.

For the first time in her life Megan understood why some women really needed sports bras to run. This had never been a real issue for her in her usual jogging, back when she was as tiny as the rest of the population and her chest had been considerably more underdeveloped. It was an issue now, her new and amazing breasts bouncing in every possible direction despite their firmness.

Her engineer’s mind associated some dull booms to the fact that she might have broken the sound barrier as she rushed down the road. At this speed, it took her less than thirty seconds to cover five miles that she hoped would place her somewhere near the troops’ rearguard. There was really no other way to know than to get into the adjacent street, so she proceeded to do so in the most spectacular way she could think of.

The building right next to her managed to get as tall as her generous chest, but was otherwise unremarkable, its flat blackish surface not featuring anything that would suggest the architect had had any creativity. So, she had no regrets when she just hurtled through the structure, feeling it crumble under her astronomical force.

One moment Megan had been standing in what she thought was Miller Road and the next she showed up in River Drive. She could immediately tell that her main mission of catching everyone by surprise had been more than accomplished. Once the dust cloud started to settle and her superhuman eyes could pierce through its remnants she felt her heart fill with glee when she found herself in the midst of the army ranks.

“Wow! You guys really brought up a ton of stuff. I do hope it’s good stuff too!” she said cheerfully as she eyed the extension of the military display.

It was evident that they had not been expecting there. Down at her feet hundreds of soldiers were hurrying to recover from the shock of her abrupt entrance and to reposition themselves. Feeling naughty, Megan lifted her right foot and moved it over a group of infantry men. She waited for an instant before setting it down, snuffing several lives in the process.

“Shall we keep a score?” she asked mockingly. “I’d say this is Megan one-hundred, Army nil”.

The first scattered counterblow came in the form of some automatic rifles cracking close by. She could not even feel the impacts of the bullets in her calves and thighs as the soldiers shot at her, probably moved by the rage at what she had just done.

Megan chuckled and stepped on one of the groups of shooters, quickly silencing their pitiful attempt at retribution.

“I certainly hope you can do better than this!” she mocked as she snuffed a hundred more lives with two well-placed steps.

She got her answer almost immediately in the form of somewhat annoying impacts all along her body. It did not quite get to the point of hurting, but it was irritating, like someone tapping at her repeatedly with a finger.

Megan lifted her sight from the doomed soldiers at her toes and found the offenders a mile or so down the road. She knew that the tanks taking aim at her were supposed to be the heavy hitters of the ground forces, but their effect on her was as pitiful as everything else.

Another round of flashes from the muzzles of the tanks’ cannons heralded a new wave of tapping along her anatomy. It was as worthless as the first one had been.

“Is this the best you can do?” she asked in mockery.

The giantess did not wait for an answer as she lifted her foot and started a new strut down River Drive, heading towards the matchbox-sized armored vehicles. Infantrymen scurried in front of her toes, trying to get out of her way. It was to no avail. Her feet, as vast as unpredictable, landed where no one was expecting them, finishing lives with insulting ease. The fact that the goddess was aiming and timing her steps to make the most damage did not help either.

Well over a thousand soldiers had become a thin layer of gore on the tarmac by the time Megan reached the tanks, which were now trying to retreat at a snail’s pace. No longer able to take aim properly, their shells mostly hit Megan’s calves as she planted herself in front of the vehicles.

Unconcerned about the danger they represented but feeling extremely curious about them, Megan ignored the tanks’ fire and crouched, reaching for one of the thumb-drive-sized vehicles. She picked it up between two fingers and rose back to her feet, rolling it over to take a good peel from every side.

“Interesting,” she observed as the tank offered the kind of refreshing sturdiness that most other elements of the tiny world failed to have. It felt good, for once, being able to hold something up without automatically damaging it in the process.

Of course, this only talked about its initial resistance. Curious to understand how for it got, Megan held the tank against her palm and pushed her thumb on its turret. She was soon rewarded by a familiar denting of the thick metal. Smirking evilly, the giantess put a bit more pressure in her push, easily defeating the struggle of the groaning metal and flattening the armored vehicle into a two-dimensional metal slab.

“I guess this is a good as engineering gets,” Megan muttered with a chuckle, elated to see that not even the strongest amongst the toys men could use against her had any hopes of resisting her supremacy.

Tossing the coin-shaped object aside unceremoniously, Megan decided to validate her most recent learning and raised her right foot, letting it hover over four retreating tanks for a second before stepping down without any special force. Pushed by two-hundred thousand tons of sensual goddess, the foot had no trouble compressing the armored vehicles in yet another of her pool-sized footprints.

The retreating tanks kept firing at her, but Megan could have sworn that their movements had become more erratic. Curling her lips into an evil smile, she smashed three more under her left foot.

There were still plenty of the dark green vehicles ahead of her, but it was easy enough to see that she could easily trample through them in a matter of minutes. She was in no rush, though, so instead she got down on her knees and examined the departing tanks naughtily.

Two more battle tanks became history as she carelessly slammed her fist into them. The next one she picked up again and lifted to her face.

In a move that Megan would later recognize as audacious, the man in charge of the tank crew held his fire until she was holding the matchbox-sized piece of weaponry in front of her eyes. From so close, she could see the flash in the canon’s muzzle almost at the same time the perforating shell hit her cheek dangerously close to her left eye.

The goddess’ first reaction was to toss the tank away. She managed to suppress it, though.

“You fucking bastard!” she complained as she bent the barrel of the canon with her index finger, to prevent any further ideas. “You could have hurt me! I mean… if you were not so puny!”

Megan wanted to punish them in a more personal way, but it was hard to find any ideas other than simply smashing or throwing the tank away. Then, a wicked idea came to mind and made her smile.

“I’m afraid that you bit more than you could chew, though.”

And then, without further notice, she brought the tank to her mouth and placed it between her molars. It only took a bit of pressure of her jaw to flatten the puny weapon as if it had been made of tinfoil. Happy with it, she rolled the tank into her mouth with her tongue and then spat it on top of its comrades.

Exhilarated as she was, Megan got on her hands and knees and started finishing the rest of the battalion with grim precision, slamming her fists or open palms on the fleeing vehicles.

“Is this seriously everything you’ve got?” she boasted out loud.

The volley that hit her on the side answered her from the opposite side of the river. The impacts were a tad more noticeable than those of the tanks, but they still did not manage to go beyond the threshold of pain.

Megan straightened her back, still sitting on her knees, and quickly found the mobile artillery batteries.

“I guess I should have imagined,” she said with a sneer.

It was time to get wet once more, it seemed. Shooting a glance at the road by her knees, the goddess saw that there was little of the army on this side of the river left. And still, the group of green tents at arm’s length enticed her curiosity enough. Reaching out for it before proceeding with phase two of her meticulous obliteration of the army, Megan ripped the awnings away and smiled at the group of men in camo fatigues looking up at her with a mix of awe and fear.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Colonel Eck had known that their mission was hopeless. He had at least expected to put up enough of a fight. Thirty minutes of carnage later, he knew that he had been very wrong.

Megan Monroe was not simply many times larger than a human being had the right to be. She also seemed to be completely impregnable to anything humanity had ever built to cause destruction. Eck had not had too many hopes about the effects of the automatic rifles of his men, but he had at least envisioned some damage coming from the tank shells. Seeing the giantess walk through them as someone walking through a mild sandstorm had been both shocking and deeply disturbing.

From there, she had proven that her height was perfectly matched by her cruelty as she started annihilating his troops with methodical precision.

“We should leave,” an aide whispered as he observed the woman crushing a group of M1A Abrams under her foot as if they had been beetles.

“Where?” Eck asked with a chuckle. There was no possibility of escaping. And, after having signed a death warrant for thousands of his men, he was not in the mood of even trying.

“She is here!” the aide insisted, visibly nervous.

Almost as if to confirm, they had to hold to whatever they had close by to prevent losing their balance after a massive shaking.

There was no point in fleeing. But Eck knew that he could still lead his troops to the best possible outcome.

“Command the self-propelled canons on the north bank to fire at will. They are to attract her attention. Ask the rest of troops to start retreating west through the River Highway.”

“Aye, sir,” the aide replied, still sounding uncomfortable.

“Do you think it will work?” someone else asked. Major Rawls seemed to have made peace with his immediate demise, just like him.

“It will. She is too bloodthirsty to let anyone escape. The question is how many more men will need to die to lure her out of the city.”

The next shaking was too strong and too sudden, so both Rawls and Eck found themselves on their backs. There was an explosion of screams and ripping noises all around them. By the time Eck managed to look up to find their source, all he could see was the building-sized face of the woman that had been exterminating his men.

He should have been afraid by her size, by her raw strength, by her unnatural invulnerability. And still, this was not what appalled him. Her eyes did. Up there, gleaming like pools of hazel light in the giantess’ luscious face, those eyes were the opposite of a monster’s. They projected intelligence. And also elation. It was at that moment that Eck realized that unless the General’s plan worked, the country was fucked.

The colonel did not have too long to look at the woman’s face. His world was suddenly engulfed with shadows and, an instant later, he was thrown around mercilessly by a force that had come from nowhere. By the time the early summer evening light came back and he managed to recover from the unexpected battering, he understood that he was not on the ground anymore.

The soft pinkish surface he was lying on and the looming face of the giant woman confirmed his location to him. He looked to the sides to find plenty more of his staff trapped in the vast extension of the woman’s palm.

Her words then rattled his bones as she addressed them:

“I wanted to thank you for trying so hard to put up a good fight. After all, it’s not your fault that you are so puny.”

Her voice was thundering, but he was more annoyed by her sarcasm than concerned by her power. And then, her mouth opened wide and he felt as they were lifted. An instant later her hand tilted. Eck managed to hold in place, but only for an instant. Soon, he started sliding, with nothing he could do to prevent it.

The colonel looked down to see the abyss where the palm ended and screamed, realizing that he was about to fall hundreds of feet to the ground. There was a moment of weightlessness as he felt gravity mercilessly dragging his body. It lasted way less than he had been expecting. Next thing he noticed was that the drop had been softer than he had expected, cushioned by a spongy surface. It was also a wet and sticky one. The light suddenly disappeared and dozens of screams erupted around him. He barely had time to realize that he was lying over the giantess’ tongue before the muscle lashed out violently and threw him to the back.

It took Eck a couple of seconds to understand that he was now being dragged down an esophagus that took the form of a hellish slide. By the time the dreadful trip finished and he dropped into the sticky pool below Eck was already more scared than he thought it was possible. Anguished screams echoed in the closed chamber and reached his ears just a second before the acid started dissolving him too.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan moaned with satisfaction as she digested the brass that had been directing the attack on her. The sky was taking an orange tone as the sun started setting on the west and she realized that her evening snack was more than timely. It had been a while already since the last time she had eaten something, and by the look of it, dealing with the army would not be a matter of minutes. She was overdue for dinner, and she did not see a reason why she should not resolve that before crossing to the other side of the river.

It was curious, Megan reflected as she observed the horror that was spreading amongst the survivors. She had killed thousands of them already, but nothing of what she had done to exterminate them seemed to be able to match the terror they felt when she used them for nourishment. In practical terms, it was stupid. It was not as if being swallowed made them any deader, was it?

But she thought that she understood it, too. After all, humans were ready to understand violent deaths. Cannibalism, though, had always been something else. Of course, this was not the way she saw it. To her, the tiny morsels she had just swallowed did not share her species anymore than an ant did. She was a goddess now, one of a kind, and she could do whatever the fuck she pleased without any stupid moral considerations.

Actually delighted of the terror she had unleashed, Megan smirked evilly and said:

“Shocked? This was just an appetizer.”

She the reached out with her left hand, brushing her fingers over the fleeing troops, scooping a handful of them and bringing them to her ready mouth without even inspecting the contents.

Megan chewed this time, moaning once more as she mocked:

“So nice of you to have packed yourselves. I’m a big girl with a big appetite!”

The giantess kept scooping terrified soldiers, the vast reach of her arms mocking their attempts at escaping. She was about to down another handful when a new volley from the opposite riverbank caught her attention momentarily. She just turned in the direction of the offenders and frowned.

“It’s impolite to disturb a girl dining. I’ll be with you soon enough!”

She kept feasting on the beaten soldiers, a trickle of blood dropping through the corner of her lip as she chewed on a larger than usual group.

A new inconsequential but nonetheless annoying volley convinced her that it was time to finish the job.

The warm water of the Stanton River geysered in thick columns as Megan’s soiled feet dove into them, reaching the soft bottom before the water could reach as high as her knees.

All sorts of military boats rocked violently, making Megan chuckle when she saw a few of them capsize. A somewhat larger transport met a grim fate when she rose her right foot out of the water and slammed it on the craft, which was about its same size. The action took care of five other nearby ships.

Megan focused on looking as threatening as possible as she waded across the deep waters of the Stanton. A new volley showered her body, now coming from a frontal angle.

“I would have thought it would not take you so long to figure out your weapons are worthless,” the giantess bragged.

And she then realized what was going on. She was not getting shot with the objective of bringing her down. She was simply being shot so that she would get distracted. Already at some distance from the self-propelled canons and rocket launchers Megan could now see the thick of the army’s forces. They were retreating. Or that was what they thought!

Not in the mood to waste more time with her pitiful attackers, Megan crouched and cupped her hands into the water, splashing thousands of gallons of it onto the riverbank. She repeated the operation thrice, unleashing a goddess-created tsunami that washed the bulk of the forces.

She then did not waste any time covering the last couple steps towards the shore and stepping out, planting her feet firmly on River Highway.

“Next time you want to flee from a giant girl, you might want to consider the side streets!” she boomed as she took her first predatory step after the fleeing troops.

For an instant, Megan considered sprinting, but it soon was evident that there was no need for that. The column of soldiers, tanks and other vehicles already reached as far as her considerably enhanced vision could see, but the laggards were close enough.

Without further ado, the giantess started strutting after them. One thing was clear in her mind: none of them would see the light of the new day. What else was a good mega giantess to do?

It took Megan less than two minutes to stand over the group of trucks that closed the evasion attempt. She did not even cross a word with them before embedding half a dozen of them under yet another of her footprints. Her left foot followed swift, finishing a few hundred more men in a casual movement.

“It’s rude leaving the party without the hostess permission,” she said mockingly as she stepped forward.

The fact that they had gathered themselves along the highway actually made them easier to kill, she reflected. After all, all she had to do was keep walking. And so, she did, happy to continue her stomp fest as the buildings to her right kept getting lower, a telltale that she was moving outside of the city.

Megan realized that she was mostly in the suburbs now, an area of Stanton she had not paid any attention to, yet. The military forces at her feet were getting thinner and thinner as she progressed, not even interrupted by another pitiful attempt on her. Up to some point, it was disappointing. She would have thought that the army boys would have at least put on some kind of show in retribution for what she was doing to their comrades. Maybe they had already learned that it would do them no good. Who knew, maybe she had underestimated their smarts.

And then, as she was considering calling a resounding victory and getting back into Downtown for an evening of fun, her superhuman eyes saw it: the real army.

“Oh wow! And I was going to complain about your entertainment value!” Megan said out loud.

It turned out that the forces sent into the city to fight her were just a portion of everything whoever was in charge had stationed outside of the city. From her vantage point of view, Megan could see thousands upon thousands of soldiers, hundreds of tanks, dozens of hovering choppers. There was enough firepower to take over a country. And it was all for her benefit.

This was all for her, Megan thought, her womanhood getting damp with the idea. It would be rude not to correspond to their attention, wouldn’t it?

Forgetting about the scattered retreating soldiers at her feet, Megan resumed her movement, adding some extra pace into it. Her heart fluttered as she imagined the glory of annihilating tens of thousands of men and some of the finest weaponry on the planet.

Suburbs gave way to some scattered factories. Factories soon gave way to some open fields. The goddess smiled in anticipation. She could think of no better end to her first day as the planet’s new sovereign than this.

Megan chuckled when the orange plumes of three-dozen missiles headed in her direction. In the dusk, she had not seen whether they had come from the ground or from some fighter planes flying over. It did not matter. Had they not learned just how worthless missiles were against her?

Happy to put on a show, Megan stopped and waited for the incoming with hands on her hips, in her favorite commanding pose. And just when she thought the missiles would harmlessly explode against her body, something else happened.

The rockets exploded, but not against her. Each and every single one of them detonated just a short distance from her face. An instant later, a greenish cloud started forming around her head.

Megan was taken by surprise. She then started feeling nauseated. She did not know whether to get worried when her lungs started burning and she understood that the nausea had been just an early warning. Every alarm in the back of the goddess’ mind went off. They were also telling her that it was probably way too late. Whatever it was that the gas was supposed to do, she did not think she could avoid it anymore.

And so, for the first time since growing through Gregg’s roof, Megan felt fear. A deep fear that went beyond any she had felt before. She was afraid for much more than her life. Her life, the way she had lived it until the day before, was worthless. What she was afraid of was of being robbed of what she had got, a power she had thought ultimate.

Megan realized that she had been gassed with some sort of chemical or biological weapon by the time her muscles started spasming and was forced on her knees. She tried coughing, but she could not even do that anymore, her chest tightening so much that it felt as if her lungs were going to explode at any time.

Without any chance of screaming, the giantess resorted to tears, the feeling of her magnificent life draining from her now too real.

She should have thought about it. How in the hell had she not considered the possibility? It had to happen, right? Sooner or later, the army guys had to realize the fact that conventional weapons did not work on her and had to resort to something worse. Megan had always thought they would end up nuking her. How come she forgot about chemical weapons?

She blamed herself for her reckless arrogance as she desperately held onto the last threats of her existence.

It had been a good ride, at least, she told herself, trying to comfort her mind in its last seconds of life. No one would ever dare say that she had not made a mark in the world. As mega giantesses went, she did not think she deserved anything less than an A+. And still, there was so much more she would have done. A day was not nearly enough when one was enjoying the kind of power she had got.

She needed more. She wanted more. It was so unfair!

And then, just when she feared that the next spasm would end her life, the agony stopped and was replaced by something else. Something she was familiar with already. Something that sent her into a burst of laughter.

 Her snicker echoed for miles as the physical torture gave way to a warmth that grew from her belly and reached to every pore of her vast anatomy. Her nipples swelled larger than she could ever remember them and her womanhood good drenched as the sudden pleasure aroused her beyond any limits she had thought possible. And then it came: the stretching feeling.

No longer concerned about her imminent demise, Megan straightened back up and placed her hands on her hips, waiting for what was about to happen, hoping that the entire world would witness the miracle.

And then, her view started to gradually move up, much as if she were standing on a glass elevator, the landscape and its contents slowly shifting downwards. With her feet firmly planted on the ground, she knew that what was going on was different. After all, this was not the first time she grew, was it?

Megan was delighted at the sudden change in mood of the army ahead as her body expanded. It was as abrupt as her own, but in the opposite direction. The giantess was eager to repay the military’s kindness with her own, but there was no point in rushing. Let them enjoy the spectacle first.

One of the downsides of growing in the countryside was that there were very few references to compare herself to in order to grasp the magnitude of the change she was going through. Her feet dug trenches in the hilly terrain, her toes getting closer to some scattered farms, but Megan would have struggled to guess just how big she was getting.

Her first real wow moment came when her head cleared some clouds, their orange hue at sunset making them more visible.

“Of fuck!” she said, realizing for the first time that she was getting seriously massive.

Rocket engines lit in the distance, signaling another salvo of missiles heading towards her, even if they appeared quite more diminutive than in previous attempts. The reached her swiftly, illuminating her skin with dozens of tiny fireballs that looked like lights on a Christmas tree. Megan did not even feel them this time, the light of the explosions being the only cue she had at the fact that she had actually been hit.

Eventually, and like in every previous occasion, the warmth subsided and the stretching started losing momentum. And as soon as it had started, the growth went away. By the time it did, the cloud layer was somewhere below Megan’s mountainous breasts.

And still, the stratocumulus were no impediment for her to see the world at her feet. Eyes the size of a basketball court had no trouble piercing through the vapor and catching every detail for her to see and enjoy.

Megan was beyond ecstatic. Ten minutes before she had been dying and here she was, standing taller than a mountain. Thrilled with the most confidence any living being had ever felt on the surface of the planet, she pushed her chest out and let out words that carried her message to the next state:

 

 

 

“Behold your Goddess!”

Chapter End Notes:

******


 The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA



I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.