- Text Size +

 

Epilogue

 

The early morning sun pierced through her eyelids and woke Megan up. She could feel the cool morning breeze caress her skin. Much as expected, she was nude and outdoors. Something was off, though. Megan noticed what it was before opening her eyes. She felt a bit chilly. In her entire first day as an amazing giantess she had not felt anything close to discomfort.

A bit startled, Megan rushed to sit while opening her eyes. It took her a few seconds to adjust to the blinding light. When she did, a chill ran down her spine.

Megan had been expecting to see the miles upon miles of terrain that her new vantage point of view allowed. Instead, she just saw rubble and what felt like tall natural walls.

“Oh fuck!” she muttered, springing up to her feet.

A pointy piece of rubble pierced her sole, making her groan in pain.

“Fuck!” she said once more.

The ground was dark, almost black, and littered with unrecognizable pieces of rubble in the same tone as the soil. Fearing the worst, Megan walked carefully around the area where she was, mindful not to step on anything that could end up hurting her again.

Megan walked around a large cubic rock and froze at the sight of the first colorful element of the new landscape where she had awakened. It was a bright red sheet of metal, partially embedded on the ground. It was not hard to associate it to a sports car, because that was actually what it was, even if two-dimensional.

Suddenly, everything added up. The car was real. Her surroundings were real, and for the look of them, they felt like the craters she had dug with her buttocks when lying down the night before. And she was real. Only that she was also small. As small as before everything had started. As small as in the time when she had not been a goddess.

Feeling the deepest frustration she had ever experienced take over every cell in her body, Megan dropped to her knees and yelled:

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

Tears then started to run down her cheeks. Was it over? It was cruel, if it was. Being insignificant was bad enough, but being insignificant after having been gifted with the ultimate power was even worse, unbearable.

She was so focused on the fact that she would not be deprived of all the perks of her goddesshood that she did not even think about the consequences of what she had done while enjoying them. Unless not until she heard the dog barks and saw the beams of the flashlights.

“We are getting closer!” a voice said in the distance, although too close for her comfort.

“Run! She’s over here!” another voice said, even closer.

Megan realized that she was in danger. For the first time in over a day, she felt a chill of fear take over her body. She tried to react fast, but could not. By the time she was standing up, two groups of men were closing in from two separate directions.

The barks of the dogs made Megan’s hair stand on end while the flashlights prevented her from seeing the men converging on her well. She tried to run, but her soles were too delicate for the terrain, and she felt nothing but pain.

“Bring the bitch down!” she heard someone yell in the distance.

Megan felt a coldness inside, realizing that she was about to die. When the gun fired, the sound was not the loud bang that she would have expected though. She still felt the sting pierce her fiercely in her upper thigh, though, forcing her back to her knees.

Megan barely had an instant to look at her legs and see the small needle protruding from her thigh before blacking out.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan gradually recovered her consciousness but found out that she did not yet have control over her body. She could not even open her eyelids, even if the chill she felt told her that she was still nude, even if probably not outside.

Focusing a bit more, Megan felt the tightness of the straps and the coolness of the metal buckles in several spots of her anatomy. Muffled voices then started to flood her ears, first looking as if they were coming from very far away, but eventually getting closer.

“… she is certainly hot for a murderous psychopath,” one of the voices said.

“Hell yeah! Have you seen the size of those knockers?”

“Too bad they will put her on ice. I’d love to have some time alone with her,” the first raspy voice said.

Megan’s hair stood on end. Put her on ice? Where was she? Her senses kept coming back and she suddenly felt the rattle of the wheels in the asphalt, learning that she was in some sort of moving vehicle. Her sight seemed to be coming back, but she thought it was better not to open them yet.

“I won’t say anything if you don’t say anything,” the second voice said.

There were a few seconds of a chilling and very uncomfortable silence.

“Just a bit of groping?” the first voice asked.

“Nothing wrong with that, is there?”

Megan wanted to open her eyes, to scream, to spit on the damned motherfuckers. Instead, she remained silent. It was especially hard when a calloused hand started feeling her right tit, softly at first, more forcefully soon after. Megan was both scared and disgusted. It took every ounce of strong will not to react to the assault.

It got worse when she started regaining her sensitivity, and also some mobility in her hands. When a second hand joined the first, she could not take it anymore and screamed:

“Stop it, you motherfuckers!”

She opened her eyes to see two hardened men in black tactical gear. They were shocked at her reaction at first. They felt amused a bit later.

“She was supposed to be asleep all the way to the Hole,” the man with the first voice said.

“The fucking eggheads never get it right, do they?”

“Where am I?” Megan asked, terrified.

“Why does it matter?” the first man asked. “In a short while you won’t be anywhere,” he added.

Megan then saw the luscious look on the second man’s face and said:

“I’ll fucking kill you!”, as she unsuccessfully fought with the restraints.

“Not so brave now that you are small, are you, bitch?” the second man said before elbowing her in the face. It hurt. It hurt like hell. “This is for the millions you killed.”

Megan had never before felt so frustrated. How in the hell had she ended up in a situation where she was vulnerable to a scumbag like that? She had had everything, every ounce of power a woman could ever wish for. And it had vanished overnight?

Truth be told, the power had also come overnight. But… how? It was curious how little Megan had reflected in the causes behind her growth. She had been too busy making the most out of the situation. But it would have been handy knowledge, right now.

All she could recall was that she had been mad with Gregg. And that she had wished to grow. But that was it. She could not recall any other details that could help her.

Mad at the guard smiling at her, Megan scowled first and spat on his face later. It was a mistake. It was true that she had managed to erase that damned smile from his face. But she had made him mad in the process, as demonstrated by the punch he gave her in the stomach. She would have bent in pain if the restraints had let her move.

“If I were big, right now, I would pull off his limbs like the wings of a fly!” her mind screamed inside her head. She wanted to grow, she wanted to be able to show these two motherfuckers what happened to those that messed with her. And she wanted it very badly. Only she had no clue about how to do it.

And then she felt it. The restraints had been tight. But not as tight as they felt right now. The next clue she had was the sudden change in expression of the two guards. Next thing she noticed was that her head had touched the metallic ceiling of whatever windowless vehicle she was being transported on. Elation filled her body. The last thing she did before her head broke the roof of the van was to look down at the two goons and say:

“You guys are really fucked up!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Special Agent Mack could not believe what he was hearing on the radio.

“This is not possible,” he muttered.

And then, the car in front of him in the motorcade stopped on its tracks and his driver could do nothing to prevent crashing with it.

It was not a mild accident. They had not been driving fast, but they had been driving pretty close together. Mack was dizzy from the airbag’s impact, and bruised in practically every inch of his body. His ears whistled as he reached for his forehead with his right hand. He soon found a stream of blood running down his cheek, but after feeling it, he did not think it was anything serious.

He needed to focus, but boy it was hard. His view ahead was blocked by the airbag and the SUV they had crashed into. He could hear screams, gunshots and shakings ahead, but there was no way he could make out what was happening. Next to him, the driver was either unconscious or dead, but Mack did not have the time to check on his status. Not after the report he had just got from the radio. Mustering all the strength he could gather, the special agent managed to push the door open through the bent frame and stepped into the street after clumsily unbuckling the seat belt. He had to take two steps to the side to get clear of the crash. And then his blood froze when he saw her.

She must be four blocks ahead, and there was no way he could have mistaken her for any other woman in the world. Not after having seen every second of footage from her antics in Stanton the day before.

“How the fuck is this possible?” he muttered.

The eggheads had assured him many times over that the sedative was powerful enough to keep her asleep for days. And it had not even been four hours from the moment they had picked her up from the crater of her own ass in what remained of Stanton’s downtown.

Seeing her live for the first time, Special Agent Mack realized that the images could not make justice to the reality of Megan Monroe. Standing in the middle of the road, with none of the buildings on either side of the street making it even up to her exposed crotch, the giantess was a sight to behold.

Then, her right foot landed on a group of his men and the spell was broken.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan enjoyed the feeling of bullets bouncing harmlessly off her body as she stepped on another group of cops or soldiers or whatever the fuck they were. God, it felt good! It felt even better, once she had feared losing it all.

“You guys really, really fucked up. Yesterday it was all games, but today you really managed to piss me off!” she said as she stomped her foot on three more cars.

Bending at the waist, the giantess reached out for a group of four agents and pinched them between two fingers, raising them all the way up to her face. Using two fingers from her free hand, she then pulled in opposite directions, tearing the four men in half.

“You guys awakened my sadistic streak!” she then threatened, following a group of would be escapees around a corner.

She did not know where she was. Having grown caged between buildings, Megan did not have a good view of the city she was standing on and could not immediately find any reference that could help her pinpoint her location. It did not matter. All she had to do was to pick someone up and ask. She would have time for that. But for now, all she wanted to do was to punish those who would have hoped to stop her, the all-powerful Megan Monroe.

The ground shook with another stomp, promptly followed by another deceivingly muted thud, as she finished two dozen more lives. And then, the ground shook again. And again. Only she had not moved her feet from their position.

Surprised, Megan arched an eyebrow and turned. She saw the last thing she could have expected. The young woman was smiling at her as she waited for her reaction with her hands on her hips. She had to be around her age and was probably the first person she found in her current condition that felt happy to see her. Of course, it had to do with the size. For the nude woman straddling the street half a dozen blocks down the road was as massive as she was.

Buildings could barely make it up to her ass, which Megan guessed must be glorious, judging by the fitness of her legs. As a matter of fact, everything about her was fit, with muscles hinting under the skin practically everywhere, including an incipient six-pack. In exchange, her breasts were not quite as impressive as Megan’s, even if they had to be at least D-cups. The differences were also obvious in her face, her features sharper, her eyes darker, just like the dark brown hair falling well below her shoulders.

 “I have been searching for you,” the woman said in a voice that was deeper than Megan’s and reverberated in the canyon between the buildings.

“Who are you?” Megan asked, still not recovered from the shock.

“Oh, how rude of me! I’m Cara. Pleased to meet you. You are Megan, right? Megan from Stanton,” she said.

“How do you know?” Megan asked, still more surprised.

 

“It’s a long story. Come with me. I’ll introduce you to the others.”

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

****

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99 (you can name your price from there): gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that would like a PDF or Kindle format and to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.