- Text Size +

Unbridled

 

Megan had never felt so sure of herself. She had never felt such empowerment either. Her second victim, the first one that could be considered purely whimsical, had come and gone, and all it had caused in her was the determination that she would use her newfound status to the latest consequences.

If anything, her main issue was to think on what to do with her stature and power. After all, it was not as if she had been planning to become a giant. The first image that came to mind was that of her standing in downtown Hathford, surrounded by screaming people and waist-high buildings, enjoying the effect she had on everyone else.

She had not reached so far as thinking what to do then, but the image was powerful enough to make her start her trek towards this new destination. Her privileged point of view, way over the trees, revealed that the most direct route would not be getting back to the road she had come from. Instead, it would be easier to cross the park and meet the main road further down. She set herself to it.

She had not taken a dozen steps when her stomach groaned and reminded her of a truth she had forgotten about. Megan had gone through a lot of stuff since waking up. But one thing she had not done was having breakfast. And, as her stomach was painfully reminding her, her size did not seem to have come with any significant differences about her basic needs.

She had to eat. And she could not postpone it too much. The question was, of course, how to get breakfast when one stood taller than the trees in Marshall Park. Once again, her lofty stance, combined with what seemed to be a much keener sight, gave her the answer. She smiled when she realized that she would be getting breakfast exactly in the same place where she always did.

Megan would only have to adjust her path a little, delaying her arrival into Hathford’s center but bringing her much closer to an area that suddenly looked as attractive if not more.

As every time she moved uninterrupted, Megan covered a lot of ground in a very short time, crossing the almost two miles of the park in a couple of minutes. She smirked as she easily stepped over an ankle-high fence to find herself in yet another road. She stopped, arms akimbo, as she observed the situation at her feet with amusement.

The road was not as packed as the first intersection she had reached after leaving Belleview, but the effects of her presence were equivalent. Drivers had managed to keep control at first, but only for a short while. After that, accidents had started following one another, quickly rendering the road impassable.

“What’s the problem guys? Have you never seen a giant woman before?” Megan asked, obviously amused.

The only answer she got was a final accident that sent all traffic to a standstill, merely a couple of steps away from her position.

“You guys made a fine mess. I don’t think I could have done it better. And believe me, I’m getting good at it!” Megan went on in the same mocking tone.

Car doors started to open, the former drivers quickly building a crowd that started running in the available space, trying to get as far away from her as possible. Megan observed them playfully, knowing that it would be a piece of cake to catch up with them.

This was not what she had come to do, though. Her presence on the road was merely circumstantial, on her way to her real destination. So, without further ado, she stepped over the crashed cars and continued across a green field with low bushes, ignoring the fleeing midgets.

Her destination was beyond a grassy hill. Maybe thinking as a giant for the first time, Megan had decided that it would be way easier to climb its gentle slopes than to surround it along one of the roads that had been built for much smaller people. The hill, which from her new perspective seemed to be about twice as high than she was tall, had the effect of hiding her approach. She let out a loud laugh out when she reached the peak, revealing herself to the now very shocked patrons of the shopping center where she stopped for coffee every morning, which was on the opposite side of the ridge.

She smiled naughtily, reveling in the impact she had on them. Megan knew that a lot of the now incredibly spooked customers would be frequenters of the place, most likely people she had crossed her path with on a daily basis. People that had ignored her as much as everyone else, that had been rude with her, that had jumped the line when she was not looking. People that now saw her in a much different way.

She remained in place, letting them admire her, enjoying their shock. And then, without warning, she started walking down towards them, her feet creasing the carefully trimmed lawn as she made her way towards the small plaza and her ultimate destination, the Starbucks on its far end.

Megan enjoyed the ever-increasing screams as she approached, the hurried and apparently senseless movements of the mice-sized people, their desperate attempts to get into their cars and out of the small parking lot. Observing the pattern of the movements, the giantess diverted her path just slightly, bringing her colossal self to the exit of the car park, blocking the way and forcing the first car to brake hard to prevent crashing with her cute feet.

She looked down at it, and then a bit further beyond at the terrified followers that were seeing how she had easily mocked their hopes of escape. They were so cute! Megan grinned at them, enjoying their helplessness. Let them ignore her now!

And then, in an impulse, she raised her right foot and set it on top of the car right in front of it. The screams seemed to die for an instant, almost as if everyone in her surroundings had taken a deep breath at the same time.

“I’d rather you don’t leave,” Megan then said in a casual tone.

Her words were promptly followed by a loud metallic groan as she rested her weight on the car, crushing it like tinfoil. Chaos erupted right away.

Megan enjoyed the pandemonium at her feet as she reflected on what she had done. She was perfectly aware of the fact that there had been someone in the car, bringing her body count to at least three. It made no difference anymore, though. The ship of self-restraint had sailed already. The doors of the cars lining up behind her victim opened, their drivers joining the screaming mob and proving that she had achieved her objective.

Sweeping a couple of now abandoned cars out of the way with her left foot, Megan made way into the shopping center, feeling incredibly powerful as she crossed it in a dozen steps. She stopped by the boxy shape of the Starbucks she frequented, marveling at its size, its roof barely able to make it to mid-calf. And then, she dropped to her knees, supporting herself on her hands to lower her head to the ground level.

The girl at the drive-in counter dropped her jaw as she was suddenly confronted by the two largest hazel eyes she had ever seen.

“Latte macchiato, extra-large, please,” Megan said.

The little redhead remained idle for a long couple of seconds, staring at Megan’s imposing face though the small window of her post. She then broke into a scream before fleeing inside.

“God! Service is as terrible as usual!” Megan complained in mockery. “I guess I will need to help myself!”

Getting back on her hands and knees, Megan maneuvered her prodigious body around the boxy shape of the coffee shop, resting her hard buttocks right at the corner entrance, the famous green awning brushing her exposed womanhood. She then unfolded her legs, forming a ninety-degree angle as they both spread along two of the sides of the establishment, easily beating its length.

With the Starbucks now under her and between her shapely legs, Megan bent and took hold of two of the eaves of the roof. She was eager to test her strength, even if she never had a doubt about who the winner of the next contest would be. The prefabricated structure of the roof did not stand a chance as Megan pulled up, easily ripping it off the main building. She was careless as she tossed it to the side, landing on a few parked cars.

A second later, she was smiling at the very shocked forms of the two-dozen or so patrons of the coffeehouse. They were stunned, looking up at her, trying to make some sense out of the situation.

“So, who do I need to fuck to get some breakfast?” she punned.

Much like expected, she did not get a direct answer. The reactions were varied. The workers, easy to distinguish in their green aprons, mostly hid behind the bar, as if she was not going to be able to see them from up above. When it came to customers, there were three groups. A few tried to use the furniture as cover. Others simply ran around like headless chicken. A final group headed for the exits. Unfortunately for them, Megan’s legs were blocking them on both sides of the establishment.

She could only chuckle when two of the little customers ended up heading to the main entrance, stopping when her looming pussy welcomed them after opening the heavy glass doors.

“I was just speaking figuratively!” Megan joked as the two little men stopped dead in their tracks, stunned at the scene. “I just did myself, you know?” she said, any trace of her usual shyness long gone. “Although…” Megan then added, switching to the naughtiest bedroom voice she could find “I’m open for business if you are up to it.”

She was mostly joking, but not completely. Even if her self-gratification had been recent, Megan could already notice how the butterflies were coming back to her stomach. Such was the effect of her transformation and the power it implied in her libido.

One of the men turned right away, running deeper into the coffee shop. The other was not so quick and was soon met by Megan’s fingers, which were executing Megan’s sudden change of heart. Screams erupted around her as she used her digits to gently push the man through the main entrance and into her love tunnel.

She was not surprised to find out that she was lubricated enough as she nudged the man between her lower lips, sliding him, head first, into herself.

“Oh my Goodness!” Megan yelled in bliss, the sensation of the four-inch-tall man in her sweet spot far surpassing her expectations. The man wriggled wildly in panic, making things so much better!

Those trapped inside the Starbucks had been shocked at her sudden appearance. They were terrified now. Their screams easily reached her ears and added to the overall exhilaration. She had not really planned this one out, but she was so happy that she had done it! The man inside her was on the small side when it came to dildos, but he could almost make up for it with his frantic movements. Megan knew there were thousands of nerve endings in her vagina, and the man seemed to be activating all of them at once. It was very different from any sex she had had, but this did not mean that it was not utterly enjoyable.

Megan felt the momentum building inside her and wondered if she would be able to orgasm so soon after the previous climax. She smiled, thankful for the first time in her life for the evolutionary advantage women had over men in this front. The awe of the remaining patrons of the coffee shop added some mental stimulation to the very noticeable physical one. Megan knew she was being raunchy but realized that she did not care anymore. It was somehow ironic that she was offering her forced audience such a hard porn show only minutes after she had been looking for some privacy for the exact same end goal, but the truth was that at her size, discretion was out of the question.

Megan brought both hands behind her head and bent backwards, closing her eyes to enjoy the intense pleasure between her legs. It was almost too good to be true. And, as usual in this type of situation, it turned out that there was a catch. She did not know how long she had had the man in there by the time his squirming stopped. The change in stimulation was certainly noticeable. It was not to say that the titillation had suddenly faded out completely, but with the man now motionless, his smallish size proved to be as limiting as she had initially feared.

Suddenly brought back to her senses, Megan nudged the man, trying to reignite the fireworks. It was to no avail. Upset when she got no reaction, the giantess finally plucked her unwilling lover’s tiny figure from herself, pulling his leg with two fingers and pulling him out.

He was drenched as she tossed him to the center of the Starbucks. He landed with a loud thud. His chest was still moving rhythmically up and down, telling her that he was alive. She did not care. All she cared about was her comedown.

“For fuck’s sake, guys! You need to work on your stamina!”

She only got an appalled murmur as a response. Megan wondered what to do. She knew it would be easy enough to find a replacement for her human dildo. Her stomach groaned, alerting her of the fact that she had got there for a different reason.

“Ok, here’s a deal. Feed me and I’ll go get my other needs fulfilled somewhere else,” she said.

She could sense some relief, but also see the questioning glances. She realized that she would need to direct the operations. As usual.

Cupping her hand, she lowered it in the center of the coffeehouse, sweeping a few tables out of the way as she did so. With most of the people now glued to the walls and windows, her movement was otherwise uneventful. It still scared the shit out of everyone that was not her or the unconscious man she had just half-fucked.

“Ok, the baristas…look for the biggest bucket you can find and fill it with coffee. I’d ask for a latte macchiato, but given the circumstances I guess that anything tasting close enough to black coffee will suffice. The rest of you, scour this place for food and place it in my palm. You have five minutes. You better do a good job. I’m a horny and hungry girl surrounded by morsel and dildo-sized people. You don’t want me to think too much, do you?”

Against her initial expectations, it worked. The people were spooked enough to react immediately, but after the initial hesitation, she could see the majority of the customers attacking the shelves and refrigerators. Soon, they were tossing different food items into her palm, trying to stay as far away from it as possible as they did so.

Megan did not have a watch to keep track of time. So, she simply kept looking at the miniature world with enthusiasm. It was exhilarating. The sight of a couple dozen people suddenly working solely for her, following every single instruction she gave them made her feel utterly empowered. It was stimulating, and not only mentally, as the warmth building up again down there reminded her.

It was soon evident that whatever they gathered would be a nice bite, but nothing resembling a nutritious breakfast. She wondered whether she should just down it and then let herself indulge in darker pleasures. The recent memory of having an entire man in her squeezebox was too tempting. She knew she had made a deal with them, but what did it matter? It was not as if they were going to be able to do anything about it, was it?

Then, Megan’s better judgment prevailed and pushed her to honor her promise. It was not out of gentleness but self-interest. She would have no trouble walking to the next building and snatching the first two random guys she met to stuff them in her pussy if she wanted. But she had to start building some credibility, both for her threats and for her promises, if she aspired to dominate the people intellectually aside from physically.

The trickle of food landing in her palm had considerably diminished, so Megan decided that it was probably about time.

“That will do,” she said, knowing that the variety of pastries, sandwiches and other stuff in her palm was far from enough. “Where is my coffee?” she demanded.

To her surprise, three baristas stepped around the counter, carrying a heavy-looking bucket with them. Megan easily identified it as one of the rubbish containers outside, but decided to ignore the fact and to hope that they would have at least cleaned it a bit. They had certainly managed to fill it in.

“What a nice surprise,” she said cheerfully as she reached with her free hand, extending two fingers to pick the bucket with ease. It was not even the size of a single-shot espresso to her, but considering the circumstances, it would have to do.

She brought it to her lips and sipped.

“Ouch!”

It was really hot!

“Don’t you guys have a cup my size with that warning about the stuff inside burning?” she scolded them. Seeing the sudden fear in their expressions, Megan could only let out a loud laugh out. “Just joking, guys!”

She had already removed the food containing hand from the coffeeshop, setting it aside as she brought the bucket in front of her lips and pushed them out, blowing gently to cool the coffee off. She was not prepared for what happened afterwards. Her gentle breath reached the coffee. It also went beyond it, ruffling the heads of several patrons, making a couple of them lose their balance.

She had to move the coffee away to prevent accidentally pouring it as she let out a loud laugh.

“Really, guys? Blowing?”

They did not have time to reply. Megan was already taking in a deep breath, making her very generous chest swell as she accumulated air in her lungs. When she pushed her lips out everyone knew what was coming. No one was ready for it, though.

Megan moved her neck around as she blew, now much harder, into the Starbucks’ roofless structure. Her breath reached every corner, tossing tables and chairs, making papers fly around and, of course, throwing people off their feet, even making a couple of them airborne as they briefly flew around the premises.

“Oh my goodness! You are even more pathetic than I thought!” she mocked.

No one seemed to be in the mood to reply. Not finding a reason to keep messing with them, Megan simply brought the coffee back to her lips, finding it now to be the perfect warmth, downing it in one sip.

“I must say! You guys know how to make good coffee!”

She then gobbled the contents of her other hand in two bites, finding them quite insufficient, as she had anticipated.

“Still hungry,” she announced, making everyone’s hair stand on end. She laughed at the reaction and added: “Don’t worry, guys. You did your best. I’m going to find someone else to fuck.”

Megan then giggled and added: “Most likely, figuratively and literally.”

The walls of the coffeehouse groaned as Megan moved her legs back, gracefully moving from a sitting to a kneeling position, a first step towards standing up. Taking a last look down before moving away from her favorite breakfast joint, Megan bid them farewell:

“Have a great day, guys! I certainly will!”

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*

 

Mika had been far from the only one choosing Wegmans when the terrifying giant woman had appeared. Once she had crushed the first cars trying to make it out of the parking lot and her intentions had become clear, most people had run around the small mall, looking for a way to avoid her. Placed in the farthest end from the Starbucks where she had stopped, the grocery store had felt like the perfect spot.

As soon as the tremors started intensifying, making merchandise fall from its shelves and dust rain from the roof, Mika started wondering if he had made a good decision. There was a collective sigh of relief when the tremors went away after their two most intense replicas yet. A minute came and went and Mika thought that maybe his panic had been unjustified, that the giant woman was only passing by. And then, the entire structure shook, sending the screams into a new peak.

The first block of concrete from the ceiling dropped not twenty feet away from the spot where Mika had been cowering, hitting a woman that never stood a chance to get out of the way. The shaking came back and new screams, these ones with a different pitch, indicated to him that there were more sections of the roof falling into the store. Mika risked a look up, his jaw dropping when he saw an inhumanely large female hand breaking through the roof, twenty feet above him. Next thing he knew, the rain of concrete intensified, burying over a dozen people before it all came to a stop. When he looked up again, the roof was no more. It had been replaced by the clear blue sky. And by a beautiful smiling face the size of a house.

Mika was momentarily paralyzed. The woman was both young and attractive. She had also probably killed over a dozen people in one strike. Looking back up at her, Mika realized that she must certainly have realized that. His fear went up a few notches when he realized that she did not give a fuck.

“Was this too over the top?” her powerful voice then came, her tone obviously mocking.

No one seemed to be interested in answering her. Instead, the screams around Mika intensified.

“I’m just looking for some healthy breakfast options,” the powerful voice came back.

Without further explanation, a massive hand reached into the store, flicking a couple of people out of the way before taking hold of a full rack of oranges. Mika knew he should probably be joining most of the other would-be escapees at Wegmans and heading for one of the exits, but the scene was too fascinating to stop watching. So, instead, he remained half-hidden behind a shelf as he observed her pour the contents of the shelf into her open mouth, chewing a couple of times before swallowing and tossing the now empty rack over her shoulder.

“Top stuff!” the powerful voice came back.

She did not seem to be satisfied, since her hand reached back into the store, grabbing a rack of apples. She repeated the operation three more times, with bananas, pears, and strawberries. Her hand went in for a sixth time. Mika was wondering which pick of fruit she would go after when her eyes suddenly moved away from the merchandise. He paralyzed when they set on him.

Mika knew he was in trouble. His muscles needed a second too much to react to that knowledge, though. By the time they did, fingers as thick as tree trunks were already wrapping around his body with vicious force. The world turned upside down momentarily, making him dizzy enough to lose his perspective of the world. By the time he regained it, he was looking right into the giant woman’s face. She was smiling at him. Trapped in her fist as he was, with only his head poking between her thumb and index finger, her grin sent a shiver down his spine.

“Were you enjoying the show?” the woman asked in a sumptuous voice. “I guess I can be quite impressive,” she added, winking.

Mika was still trying to recover from the wild ride he had been in. Judging by his surroundings, the woman was standing and holding him dozens of feet off the ground.

“Please…” he barely managed to babble.

It made the woman laugh wholeheartedly.

“What do you want?” Mika finally asked.

The woman’s smile froze his blood.

“It’s a new idea I’ve had. I like to call it ‘quickie on the go’”, she said.

Next thing he knew, the world turned upside down again, making him dizzy once more. By the time he recovered his perception of his surroundings, he was facing a massive fold of flesh. He realized what it was just an instant before being shoved with unnatural strength between the two massive lips.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan knew that she was not going to leave the mall without experiencing once more the wonderful sensation of having a full-grown man inside her. And still, she did not want to delay her arrival into her next stop too much. Luckily, her new size came with plenty more advantages than she had ever dreamed of, like the possibility to bring the sex with her as she moved.

The random man she had chosen proved to be a wonderful entertainment as she walked past the mall’s limits and in the direction of the office park where the local branch of Kelson Construction was located.

To her disappointment, the man’s stamina did not prove to be any better than that of her recent sexual partner at Starbucks, so his efforts stopped paying off after a dozen blocks or so.

Sneering, Megan stopped and widened her legs, using two fingers to slide the motionless body outside of her and to let it drop fifty feet into the ground below.

So much for her stated intention to orgasm while she moved. It had only been her second attempt, but Megan was already beginning to understand that a single man would not make her bottle pop. She might try to look for a stronger man, but even then, she doubted it would make a difference. After all, the two men she had drained in her pussy had not looked weak to start with.

The trick might be to concatenate a few lovers in a row. Or maybe to use them as foreplay and finish herself in some other way, which most likely would involve her fingers. After all, they were the only good match she had found so far for her pussy’s vitality.

Megan was horny enough to stop for a shag but decided against it. After all, she could already see the building where she had worked for the past two years from her vantage point of view, and she was eager to get to it.

The two-lane office park road was emptier than any other she had found since she had woken up. Megan guessed it was normal. After all, she had been visible for a long while, and she guessed that by now she had made her attitude sufficiently clear for everyone to know what to expect.

So, she just admired her miniature surroundings as she strutted her way towards work, replicating a path she knew as well as the back of her hand, but feeling way better than any of the previous times she had traveled it.

Megan felt impressed, once again, at her amazing speed when merely walking. In less than a minute she was already next to the building. The local Kelson office had never been massive. Still, the four stories of the boxy and unremarkable office building felt even smaller than she had been expecting as she stood next to it, its flat roof barely making it to mid-thigh. She was about to peek inside when the loud sound of an engine caught her attention.

It was easy to find Marvin’s gaudy and very loud Mustang. Megan observed it from her lofty stance and saw it in the middle of a three-point U-turn, ready to face the exit of the parking lot. She only had to take a step to the side to block its path.

Marvin stopped a few inches short of her cute toes, having just completed the shortest and lamest escape attempt in history. Megan was considerably more amused than him as she observed the situation from above.

“Did I ever tell you what I thought about your car, Marv?” she asked mockingly.

Then, without warning, Megan drew her leg backwards and casually kicked the Mustang. Dozens of parts exploded from the car’s frame, littering the area. The bulk of the vehicle was still sent over the limits of Kelson’s grounds, landing three blocks farther down the road.

A couple more of her former colleagues that had tried their luck in the parking lot looked up at her in awe and decided that they would be better off running back inside the building. As if this was going to help them!

With the first of her distractions now taken care of, Megan focused her attention back in the building. As she had headed in its direction, Megan had already known that she would stand taller than it, but she had not thought that it would be by so much. Her workplace’s relative scale reminded her of just how large she had become, even if at the cost of making the interaction with it somewhat uncomfortable.

She had imagined herself stooping slightly to peek through the windows, but this would not do. It was nothing she could not easily solve by sitting on her knees, but she simply felt more powerful when standing.

In any case, Megan was a practical woman, so she simply dropped to all-fours and lowered her head to look into Kelson’s offices and at her incredibly afraid coworkers.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lena had not wanted to believe the stories about Megan growing to an absurd size, even when she had started receiving videos in her cell phone about her antics. Now she was facing her humongous smiling face through the window.

It was the same face she had suffered for over two years at work, with the same know-it all expression she despised so much. Any trace of its usual shyness was now gone, though, replaced by a confidence she had never seen in the young woman.

Lena’s dislike for Megan had started right from the very beginning. Nerdy, sheepish and unable to speak up when the situation required it, the young woman had ended up becoming everything Lena aspired to but now knew she would never get. Because where Lena resorted to her overwhelming confidence to get things done, Megan simply used her intellect. And by now, it had already become clear that those in charge preferred the latter, even if Doug did not seem to be a fan of the nerd either.

Lena’s disdain had only become worse when someone back at HQ had decided to make Megan a project manager, the position she had been looking for ever since joining Kelson ten years before.

“I hope you haven’t missed me too much!”

Megan’s voice was recognizable despite its sheer power, which made the windows rattle.

“Here you have a whole lot of me to make up for it!”

Lena knew she should be as afraid as the rest of her colleagues. A different feeling dominated, though. It was anger. Anger at Megan’s seemingly unlimited ability to fuck her day.

“What will she do?” someone undetermined asked, voicing what everyone else in the office seemed to be thinking.

They did not have to wait for long. On the other side of the window, Megan’s eyes narrowed as her fist approached at ramming speed. The entire building shook, sending Lena off her feet as her screams intensified.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was so lovely! The sight of the dozens of employees of Kelson Construction through the windows had to be the best moment yet since her growth back at Gregg’s house. Somehow, knowing that she had not so long ago fit inside there, worked hand in hand with the mice-sized people inside, made things so much better! Now, everything had turned into nothing more than a dollhouse.

Megan addressed them, smiling in amusement when they reacted to her words with an even higher level of hysteria. And then, without warning, she simply punched the windows of the top floor.

The building broke as if it had been made of crackers, much like she had expected. People lost their balance as her swift strike shook their world too much for them to remain standing. She giggled, and then removed her fist and slammed it again on the building, this time describing a downward movement that ripped half of its façade. By the time she crouched to peek back inside, the entire office was exposed to her.

“Knock, knock!” Megan mocked.

Kelson was more modern in its office design than it was when it came to hierarchy and processes. The fact that the real estate department had chosen to make an open workspace certainly came in handy, since Megan had a direct view of just everywhere in the office, aside from the meeting rooms and Doug’s private office.

She did not waste her time in reaching inside. Her objective was in the far end of the building, so Megan’s hand had to push furniture and coworkers aside as it finally reached the desk just outside her boss’ private office. Chrissie seemed to be more interested in screaming than in fleeing, so it was a piece of cake to wrap her fingers around her diminutive figure and pluck her out of the building, much to everyone’s shock.

Megan sat on her knees as she brought the action-figure-sized woman in front of her face. The little secretary was everything she could not understand in a woman. Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, Chrissie seemed to have decided to make up for her lack of competence by being a constant source of rumors and gossip. Megan had already lost count of how many men she was supposed to have been involved with. Being as shy as she was herself, Megan found that surprising, but she did not judge her for that. She was quite more upset by her loudness.

Megan was starting to become an expert in the art of holding people in her hand. Of course, none of her captives liked it, but by now she could already identify nuances in their reaction. In the case of Chrissie, her screams came together with an expression that suggested that she was trying to make some sense out of the situation. Megan could almost hear the gears in her brain turning. As far as she knew, they would not be very well greased.

“Shut up, will you?” she said in a sharp tone.

Chrissie seemed to be shocked by the power of her voice from so close. It worked well enough for Megan, since she got rid of her annoying screams anyway.

“I’m looking for Doug. I don’t have an appointment,” she then said.

Chrissie was looking at her, but her mind seemed to have become even slower. Getting a bit impatient, Megan shook her lightly.

“He is not in,” she finally said.

Megan frowned. Fuck! She had practically been daydreaming of the conversation she was going to have with her boss on her way to Kelson, thinking on how to make him regret the meeting of the previous evening.

“Where is he?” Megan demanded, sounding way less friendly.

“He called early this morning. He drove to Stanton, to the man. He had to take care of some requests from the HQ guy,” she said.

“Shit!” Megan said aloud, scaring the hell out of Chrissie.

It was her first real setback since her growth. Having very quickly become accustomed to having just everything she wished, Megan was considerably upset and not being able to get the closure she was looking for with Doug. She could always make her way to Stanton and look for him, even if the big city looked like a different type of challenge even with her new stature.

Megan tried to calm herself down, cheer herself up. After all, it was a minor disappointment. What was dealing with Doug when she compared it with all the possibilities she had been granted? She might as well forget about him and start enjoying them!

Chrissie’s squeaky voice interrupted her train of thought.

“Megan… what are you going to do with me?”

Still feeling mean at not getting what she wanted, Megan offered Chrissie a devilish smile.

“Funny you should ask that. You see, I decided that I will be taking Doug’s place. I’m way more qualified than him,” she started saying. “I will be making some personnel changes too. For starters, I won’t be needing a secretary.”

Megan did not give her the time to process her words before she drew her arm and tossed Chrissie to the side. Her annoying screams resumed right away but died out quickly, as the secretary’s little form flew over blocks before landing beyond a stretch of forest.

The remaining employees at Kelson were in shock as she crouched to look at them again.

“I don’t know why they say that firing people is so hard?” she joked. Only she found it amusing.

Dozens of people started running around in panic. Megan enjoyed their reaction, but she also wanted to get to business. Doug’s absence was unfortunate, but this did not mean that she could not take some joy out of his visit. For starters, her ego demanded some attention.

“Ok, listen to me you bunch of useless lemmings!” she addressed them. They did not stop, but she knew they were perfectly hearing her. “Not sure if you overheard my conversation with Chrissie out there, but I have decided that I will be taking over the general manager position. Unless anyone has an issue with it, I have decided that I am more than qualified to lead you bunch of midgets. I have even prepared a welcome speech, so please join me by the windows. Or else!”

Without warning, Megan’s fist slammed into one of the people running around without purpose, smashing the man and bringing down another section of the fourth floor.

“I don’t know if you have realized it, but I don’t need ALL of you to run this place!”

Her casual action had the immediate effect of scaring her former colleagues even more, but Megan realized that they were also slowly coming to terms with what she had asked of them. She was thinking whether to enforce a little more her implied threat when the figure of a young man stopped by the window closest to her, looking at her in disbelief. She smiled when she realized who he was.

“Hi there, Kevin!” Megan said cheerfully.

He never had the time to reply before her hand reached out and engulfed him in the gentlest grip she had practiced in the entire morning. Even at the cost of momentarily losing sight of the office’s interior, Megan sat back on her haunches and brought the diminutive figure of her friend to her face.

He offered her a new reaction for her collection. He had to be the first guy she picked that did not scream right away. This was not to say that he was not shocked.

“Am I squeezing too hard?” Megan asked, mindful for the first time of the strength she was using.

Kevin shook his head.

“Good!” Megan replied cheerfully. “I’m still getting used to dealing with you little things!”

“Megan, what are you doing?” Kevin finally asked.

Megan smiled naughtily.

“You mean, right now? Or in general? Because the answer could be either holding you up or having a field day as a giantess!”

Kevin did not seem to be in the mood for jokes.

“You just killed people!”

She arched both eyebrows.

“I guess I won’t be able to talk my way out of that one, will I?” she asked with mockery.

“Megan, you are not like this!” Kevin protested.

“You mean, a giantess? I’m afraid you are wrong there. Case in point, I’m holding you in my fist,” she replied.

“The Megan I knew would not kill!”

“The Megan you knew could not toss people into the next ZIP code,” she said with a shrug.

“So, that’s it, then? You can end lives just because you can?”

“I always knew you were a fast learner,” Megan replied, more amused than upset about the conversation.

“So, are you going to kill me then?”

Megan chuckled.

“Kevin, dear. I like you!” she said. Seeing that he did not seem to be satisfied, she added in an obvious tone: “No, I’m not going to hurt you!”

Kevin remained speechless for a few seconds. Megan chuckled and then said:

“You never realized that I fancied you, did you?”

She could see that Kevin had been taken by surprise. Megan giggled. This was not unexpected. After all, she had always been shy to the extreme.

“What?”

“Oh, come on!” Megan replied, chuckling. “It’s still not too late, you know?” she added, using her best bedroom voice.

Kevin was shocked.

“What? What do you? Megan? That’s impossible!” he finally said.

“Use your imagination,” she replied, winking.

She could see that he was terrified at the prospect. She simply let out a loud laugh.

“Oh, don’t worry. The offer does not expire. Now, let’s do something. I still have some stuff to do here, but I’d hate it if you were somehow caught up in the… collateral damage. So, why don’t you call it an early day and go home to relax? You work plenty enough already.”

Megan did not give Kevin the time to reply. Instead, she just dropped her hand to the ground, setting him down with care. He looked up in awe.

“This is the part where you go,” she whispered.

Kevin seemed to think about it for a second. Then, he turned and fled running down the office park road.

Megan smiled, happy at her display of fair mindedness. When she crouched to peek back into the office, no one seemed to be too encouraged by it, though. Most of the people were still running around, the bulk of her former colleagues now having moved to the lower floors. As if this was going to stop her!

A mane of blonde hair stuck out from behind a desk. Megan recognized the workstation, and she could swear that she recognized the mane’s color too. She smiled evilly as she reached back into the building, flicking the desk out of the way with ease and revealing the shivering form of Lena. And to think that she had forgotten about her!

Excited enough to forget about Doug’s absence, Megan maneuvered her fingers around Lena’s little figure, getting a good grip of her before removing her hand from the office once again.

She sat back on her knees, holding the little fucker in her fist. There she had a new type of reaction. Of everyone she had held, Megan had not yet seen anyone looking at her with so much hate.

“You did not think I would forget you, did you?” Megan asked with mockery.

“Giant bitch!” Lena replied.

Megan laughed.

“You know? You are quite right! I’m definitely a giant. And today… well, I’m feeling quite bitchy!”

Lena was about to reply, but Megan prevented it with a simple squeeze of her hand. She could not help but love Lena’s expression when the scream could not get out, her lungs too compressed for that. And suddenly, the hate turned into something else: sheer terror.

“You really did your best over these last couple of years to make me feel miserable,” Megan said. “So, tell me, Lena: how can I repay you?”

Megan fixed her gaze on her, keeping a permanent sneer in her lips as the little blonde struggled to breath.

“Did the cat eat your tongue?” she mocked. “Oh, my bad! I am the one that does not let you breathe!”

Lena’s face was getting purple, her eyes wide open in sheer panic.

“Am I squeezing too hard?” Megan asked. “You know, it’s hard to tell from my end. You little things are so weak that I have not yet learned to judge my own strength. Because, you know, as far as I’m concerned, I’m barely pushing.”

Lena’s mouth opened, but no sound was emitted.

“What about this?” Megan then asked.

She tightened her fingers, feeling Lena’s body compressing between them. Her colleague’s expression became more terrified, if that was even possible. Mean realized that she was being cruel, but she did not see an issue with that. After all, Lena’s attitude towards her during her two years at work could well be described as cruel too.

“You know what’s the moral of the story?” Megan then asked. Of course, Lena could not reply. “Treat people nicely. Because, you know, you never know when they will grow into giants and crush you in their hand!”

Lena’s eyes were about to pop out of their sockets, her face getting darker by the minute.

“How much more do you think before some bones start to break?” Megan asked. “How about this?”

The giantess tightened her fist another notch. She could feel some stuff begin to shatter inside it. Lena’s mouth opened to scream, but no sound came out of it.

“Let me throw a parting thought: you are nothing, Lena. You never were, but holding you in my hand, squeezing the life out of you, makes it so very evident!”

Lena gasped for air.

“You should be thankful that I did not have the patience to make it as bad as you deserved,” Megan finally said.

With this, she squeezed all the way, feeling her former colleague’s body burst inside her first, blood oozing between her fingers.

“Ick!” Megan said. “Disgusting!”

She opened her hand to see Lena’s remains, unhappy about the fact that she would need to clean herself again, but feeling giddy fascination about the sheer power she had exerted over the little bitch.

She turned her hand to let the mess drop to the ground, hearing a collective gasp coming from the building as she did so. Curious, Megan crouched to look back inside.

“Let this be the proof that I mean business. It doesn’t need to be like this with all of you, but I will not shy out of anything either. Understood?”

She had never sounded so commanding before. She loved the terrified nods.

“Good. Now, I need to find a way to remove what’s left of Lena away from my hand. Don’t worry; I’ll be back!”

Without further word, Megan stood up and looked around for somewhere appropriate to clean herself.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.