- Text Size +

New girl in town

 

The road was emptier as Megan made her way into downtown, leaving the ripped building where she used to work a dozen blocks behind. A fire hydrant had been enough to rinse her hand sufficiently, removing the only concern she had had in her mind.

Finding some quiet for the first time in a while, Megan realized that she had escalated things quite a bit over the last few minutes. She also realized that she didn’t care. It was curious. Twenty-four hours ago, she had been a shy, hard working engineer, the type of person that would have never hurt a fly. The kind of girl that had a very hard time to catch the attention of the men she liked, even if she was more than cute. And here she was, merely a few hours later, heading towards downtown and, admittedly, with no good intentions.

Her actions in the course of the morning had already ended over a dozen lives, a few of them with a clear display of cruelty. And all Megan could feel about it was an intense pleasure. The only thing that had changed had been her size. But then again, this had changed everything.

Being a giant felt amazing. Megan had fantasized about the prospect ever since puberty, but even in her wildest dreams she had never realized that it would feel so good. She had changed, and in turn, the world had changed with her. And by now, she had already accepted that nothing would ever be the same.

As she suddenly stood over everyone and everything, Megan had finally understood what the world was about: strength. Those who had it would always have the upper hand, and with her newfound size, she was convinced that there was no way she could be challenged. So, what was the point in being humble when she could force anyone to do her bidding? What was the point of being shy when she could have any man she liked? Megan had wasted too much of her life being irrelevant, and she was now going to make up for it.

She was eager to show herself to the world. She was eager to have everyone notice her size and strength. And she was eager to indulge.

As everything else since her growth, Hathford’s city center proved to be not so far away. She had merely been walking for a few minutes by the time she came upon its first streets, people finally becoming more visible.

Megan smiled with deep satisfaction as the distant screams started reaching her ears like a delightful soundtrack to her adventure. Very aware of her presence, the giantess slowed down her approach and strutted her way into the city, swaggering to show every inch of her humongous and considerably more voluptuous body.

Quite predictably, the crowd had packed itself in Main Street, the largest artery in town. With her bird’s eye view of the situation Megan had no trouble scanning them and following them up, getting into the four-lane road in merely a few steps.

Happier than ever, the giantess stopped, arms akimbo, flanked by two four-story buildings that could barely make it to mid-thigh. She remained motionless for a while, letting the soft summer breeze caress her body and make her long brown locks waver in the wind. She smiled in deep satisfaction as she observed Hathford’s population scurrying away from her like mice, as if this would do them any good. And then, she moaned in deep satisfaction.

Megan knew these were the people that she crossed her path with when she was shopping for groceries, the people that she crossed in traffic when she drove to work, the people that she crossed when she went out for a jog. And she was eager to meet them, eager to get noticed, eager to have them feel her size and power.

Without further word, Megan moved her hands away from her hips and took a first step towards the incredibly spooked crowd, feeling the road crack under her weight, enjoying the soft thud her sole produced as it set on the asphalt. And then, her other foot followed. Half a dozen steps later, she had already cut the distance by a block and felt the despair in the crowd. They had already understood what she had already known from the start: there was no way they would be able to get away from her.

Megan kept a permanent smile in her face as she advanced silently, greatly enjoying the improvised cat and mice game, relishing her newfound predator role. Just to scare the mob a bit more, the giantess diverted her path slightly so that one of her steps would end up into an obviously abandoned SUV. Her foot and the car were an even match when it came to length. Weight was a different matter, and the vehicle barely held for a second before crumpling on itself, several parts of it exploding as Megan’s sole turned it into a metal pancake.

She was about to catch up with the pack when an unfamiliar perspective of a familiar building made her stop in her tracks.

Megan had never been too fond of Hathford’s County Bank. After a far from ideal initial experience when she first moved into town and needed an account to get things moving, her interactions with the institution had done nothing to improve her opinion. Things had got to the bottom when Megan had realized that the bank had made a mistake in the loan she had signed to get her first car that had been costing her some extra dollars every month. The clerk’s attitude when she claimed for what she thought was rightfully hers almost got her out of her nerves.

The view from above made the bank’s building look a bit weird. Barely reaching over her knees, the whitish structure was as pretentious as the people who worked in it. Built in the fashion of a neoclassical building despite being barely over fifty years old, the bank featured thick, Roman columns and a triangular roof.

Megan bit her lip as she stood in front of the building, pondering what to do. Her lips curled into an evil smile when she decided that it was time to recover her money. Without further ado, the giantess knelt.

Resting her weight on her hands, Megan brought her head as close to the ground as possible and peeked through the wide doors. She savored the chaos her simple gesture caused in the crowd gathered inside. There were more people than she had expected, but in her new mindset, this only made things better.

She remained silent as she got back to her knees and reached out for the building, resting either hand under the opposite eaves of the heavy-looking roof. It was then only a matter of pulling up. As an express desire from the pompous founder who had commissioned the building, the roof was made of pure marble. This made it heavy, which was barely an issue for Megan. It also made it sturdy, which worked very well for her.

For the first time since her growth, Megan had to exert herself up to some point. It was barely an issue, though, since the bank’s building started cracking soon enough, indicating that the roof was separating from the structure as she wished.

Knowing as she did a thing or two about construction, Megan could not help but feel impressed at what she was accomplishing. She kept pulling, moaning in pleasure when the roof finally broke free from the rest of the bank. Her long-imbued instincts when it came to structural design guided her next actions as she repositioned her hands in order to get better leverage and kept pulling. Megan and the world learned then and there that the combination of an engineer’s mind and almost limitless strength was full of possibilities.

She kept working on her task for a while, adjusting her pace so that the roof would remain in one piece, something that had felt almost a miracle when she started at the task. And finally, after a few more seconds, the giantess was holding the wide cover of the building in her hands, completely separated from the rest of Hathford’s County Bank.

The crowd that had chosen the bank to hide from her looked up mesmerized at the casual display of power. Megan simply winked at them as she looked for a suitable spot to set the roof down. She did so, blocking the road and focusing back on the building.

“I had never been too fond of dollhouses as a little girl, but I think I’m changing my view on this,” she mocked to a very unreceptive audience.

Feeling high after her feat, Megan ignored the coldness of the people and reached into the now roofless building, cupping her hand up and directing it to one of the most crowded spots in the bank’s floor. People tried to get out of its way, but it was simply pointless. Megan tried to strike a balance between being too gentle and just obliterating everyone and ended up catching two people in her palm after bruising a few others. A second later, they were screaming right under her nose, as the giantess observed them with curiosity.

She had caught a middle-aged man and a rather attractive young woman. She was the first one to scream, in a really, really annoying pitch.

“Shut up!” Megan commanded, now used to the new authority she had over people.

When the woman failed to comply, Megan simply rolled her eyes and tossed the couple over her shoulder, carelessly sending them three blocks down the street.

Her casual mercilessness unnerved the crowd even more. Looking down at them, Megan smiled naughtily and said:

“It would be a good idea if you followed my instructions.”

No one seemed to be willing to contradict her, so she just smiled and went on.

“Believe it or not, I’m here for business. Which reminds me…”

Megan reached out once more into the building. People screamed and started to run around mindlessly, but she did not allow herself to be distracted and focused on her target, a very obvious employee of the bank that had decided that crouching behind the counter would hide him from someone that had a bird’s eye view of the entire floor.

The suited man wriggled when Megan started curling her fingers around his chubby figure, but it was already too late for him. The giant simply went on, easily plucking the man from his hiding spot and engulfing him in her fist.

He was screaming as she held him in front of her face.

“Shut up,” she said softly. “Or else…”

Megan was delighted when her casual threat was immediately effective.

“I’m a client of this bank. And you guys owe me money. I would very much like to get it back,” she said.

Megan had to acknowledge that the man was holding his own. After a couple hours as a giant and the many people she had picked up, she already had enough expertise to realize that he was on the brave side when it came to managing the situation. She had to suppress a laughter when he asked:

“How much money?”

It was just delicious. Megan felt ripples of pleasure running down her spine as she bit her lip and toyed with her captive.

“Um… let’s see… how about everything you have?”

“What?” the man replied with a questioning glance.

“I want my money back with interest. So, open the vault and I’ll serve myself,” she said.

The sudden look of terror in the man’s face told Megan that something was wrong. He clarified it just an instant later:

“The vault has a delayed opening system. It takes an hour to open it after someone has entered the right authorization.”

She should have expected it. And still, Megan could not help feeling pissed off. In her short adventure as a giant, she had grown too accustomed to getting everything she pleased. This made setbacks harder to digest.

“Any shortcuts?” she asked.

The man shook his head, looking quite nervous.

“Well, it’s not your fault, I guess,” she said in a soft tone. This seemed to relax the clerk a bit. Things changed quickly when she added: “I guess I have no further use for you, then.”

He tried to yell something at her. He did not have time before she tossed him casually to the side.

People had tried to pack in groups, cornering themselves in several spots on the bank floor. By now they had already realized that there was nothing they could do, but somehow grouping together made them feel safer.

“I’m afraid I cannot waste an hour here,” Megan said to no one in particular.

The crowd did not know what to expect when the giantess brought her hand into the building once more. This time it did not head towards any group of people, though. The bank workers were the first ones to realize what she was reaching out for.

The vault, partially exposed after Megan had ripped the building open, felt certainly sturdy as she pushed with her fingertips. A slightly stronger push rewarded her with a slight dent of the metal, but she soon realized that opening it would not be a piece of cake. This was not what she intended, though. The little people trapped in the building did not realize about her intentions right away. Then, the bank started to shake and some saw what she was doing.

The plan was simple, really. Megan did not want to waste her time there, so her intention was to rip the vault from the building and take the time to open it at some other moment, when she had less distractions. Of course, what made the plan simple was that it was being executed by a superior creature, a woman of such size and strength that the task of pulling an armored part of a building from the rest felt possible.

Megan felt a warmth growing down there as the vault started giving in to her desires, loud metallic groans playing as soundtrack of her fantasy. Encouraged by the progress, she pulled a bit harder, accelerating the entire process.

Half a minute later, she felt that she had a good enough leverage for a final pull. As usual, she proved herself right. In no time, she was proudly lifting a sturdy and boxy metallic object of the size of a milk carton.

She was impressed with herself. The crowd was simply shocked.

“I have what I came looking for,” she said carelessly as she pushed herself up, unfolding her shapely legs from under herself.

Megan was at the peak of her self-confidence, at the climax of her euphoria at being a giant. She turned, holding the supposedly heavy vault in her right hand as she pondered on what to do next. What she saw put her ecstasy on hold right away.

“What the fuck?” she muttered.

Waiting for her three blocks down the road was a police blockade. Setting eyes on it, Megan immediately knew that this was not going to be as easy as her first encounter with the cops.

With its population south of thirty-thousand people, Hathford did not feature a very large police department. From what she knew, Megan concluded that all the personnel of the HPD was now waiting for her down Main Street. There had to be at least two-dozen cars and over fifty officers. Despite the distance, Megan’s enhanced eyesight gave her a good enough view of the situation to realize how tense they were. Holding either their handguns or nasty-looking rifles, the deputies seemed to be on the edge.

The giantess took a deep breath and stretched up. So, the moment of truth had come. She had kind of forgotten about the police after her first encounter, minutes after having grown through Gregg’s house, but deep inside she had always known that what she was now seeing would be inevitable.

Different from the time she had met the first couple, Megan’s mind was now completely made up. She had embraced her new condition, and she was certain that she was not going to forfeit it or tune it down. Of course, Megan knew that this made the confrontation unavoidable.

Taking a deep breath, the giantess straightened and faced the police assembly. She would have been happy if she could have postponed this moment, but there was no point in denying that it had arrived.

Best case scenario, she would be able to come out on top of a game of chicken, just like she had done when she had met with the first cops. Somehow, she did not think this time would be so easy.

Still, the last thing she wanted was to show weakness, so without further word, she started moving towards the cops, smirking when she noticed that this made them even jumpier. Rather than sensually strutting, as she had been doing until now, Megan focused on stomping her feet a bit harder than it would have been needed, cracking the asphalt somewhat more and making her surroundings shake noticeably. When she stopped, merely a block before the blockade, the officers were at their limit.

Megan felt a cold shiver running down her spine as four dozen weapons were immediately trained on her. Individually, none of them felt too threatening, but altogether she had to acknowledge that they were intimidating. In any case, it did not matter anymore. She had not got this far to give up.

“Stop!” a metallic voice commanded from the blockade. Megan quickly identified the man that seemed to be in charge, addressing her through a megaphone.

“I’m not moving,” she replied, forcing herself to sound pissed off.

There were a few seconds of uneasy silence, as if both opponents were sizing the other one up.

“Your actions have been reported to cause significant loss of life and massive property damage,” the cop in charge said, sounding a bit uncertain.

“Guilty as charged!” Megan replied, still sounding serious. She thought that it was a better answer than a mere ‘So what?’

Her contempt as she accepted the accusation turned the nerves up one notch. Megan felt her hair stand on end as a few of the officers looked very ready to shoot. She knew that it was not the moment to show weakness, though.

“You are commanded to desist of your current attitude!” the guy in charge came back.

It was time. Whatever had to happen with her would be defined in the next few moments. And she was certain that she was not going to stand back. She was not so sure that she was going to prevail, though. Unless she could bluff her way out of the fight, which seemed unlikely, there was going to be a confrontation. And it was pretty obvious that the shooters were not going to miss. In the end, her life depended on how resilient her new size had made her to bullets, and no matter how many numbers she had tried to run in her head, the truth was that there was no way to know.

“Alea jacta est,” Megan thought. And then, she focused on looking as threatening as she could. Which, considering her size, was not a big challenge.

“Do you guys want to know where you can stick your commands?” she asked with as much disdain as she could muster.

Her words, uttered in an angry and powerful voice, brought the cops to their limit. The spokesman easily showed it when he came back:

“If you do not obey, we will use deadly force!”

“Deadly?” Megan replied with some scorn. “Are you sure about it? From up here you look just like a bunch of tiny green army men!”

There were some murmurs. Megan kept going. It was her time to try the bluffing.

“Here’s the deal: leave me alone and get the fuck out of my way. You do that and I’ll ignore you. I’ll go about my way. I’ll even try to, let’s say, limit the consequences of my presence. Piss me off, and I swear that I will turn each and every single one of you into pulp!”

Megan got her answer almost right away, in the form of a lone shot that hit her in the stomach, right under her exposed and recently enhanced left breast. It stung. It really stung. Up to some point, it felt like being bitten by a wasp. It was far from lethal, though.

Now really pissed off, Megan felt the area that had been hit with the fingers of her free hand, noticing a bit of swelling but no injury. And then, she clenched her teeth and took a step to the front, ready to make good on her threat.

All hell broke loose. Dozens of guns started shooting in unison, their bullets easily hitting Megan all over her nude anatomy. She had to stop on her tracks right away, the pain instantly becoming too unbearable to go on. The giantess tried to protect her face with her free arm, but it hardly helped. It was like getting caught in the middle of a swarm of killer bees, the never-ending stings bringing her well over her pain threshold.

In a desperate attempt to fight back, Megan tossed the bank vault she was still holding in her right hand. Despite not having had the chance to aim, the vault ended up crashing right in front of the blockade, its rolling making it crush two cars and half a dozen cops.

She did not realize her partial victory until the barrage’s intensity considerably decreased. Megan took the chance to peek over her protecting arm and saw the momentary disconcert among the cops. Trying to gather her strength, she took a step to the front, resolved on fighting back.

It was to no avail. The hail of bullets resumed almost immediately, practically unaffected by the lack of a few of the shooters. Megan had to stop again, fighting hard not to howl or even cry under the insufferable pain.

She had been dreading this moment ever since her first encounter with the police. Now she knew why. Individually, any of the cops would have been useless against her, but altogether they were too much for her to handle. The understanding of this sent Megan into a depression.

She had felt so good! Life had suddenly become so good! She could do anything she pleased, take anyone she pleased, impose her will on others. It had been, of course, too good to be true. Sooner or later someone had to fight back. And Megan was now learning that she was not strong enough to overcome the resistance. The knowledge frustrated her to the deepest of her core.

Unable to suffer the pain any longer, the giantess finally took a step back. She felt her blood boil when the cops in the blockade erupted into a loud cheer.

And then, suddenly, the excruciating pain stopped. It was replaced by something else, a feeling that Megan knew too well. She did not have to remove her arm from her face to know what was going on. The officer’s reaction was telling enough.

“Is it possible?” Megan thought, both relieved at the end of the agony and thrilled at what she thought was happening.

The ever-present pain had been replaced by a very different kind of feeling, that of a mild pleasure that was quickly growing through every pore of her body. It was not alone, though. It came together with a familiar stretching sensation.

Megan finally uncovered her face. She smiled widely when the ground started getting farther and farther away. Of course, with her feet firmly planted on the road, this could only mean one thing: she was growing!

Of course, she had not been the only one to notice. Now barely a couple of steps away, the cops were reacting with a mix of shock and disbelief to what they were seeing. Megan could not help but to feel amused. By now, the tiny officers seemed to have moved from action-figure scale to Lego-sized, and to her, they appeared to keep shrinking.

So, life could get better, after all!

Megan chose to remain silent as her body kept gradually shooting to the sky, the previously wide Main Street starting to get a bit too modest for her new stance. Her knees now towered over every single building in the vicinity as her expanding feet started to menacingly creep towards the buildings on both sides of the road and also towards the blockade.

By the time the cops had got eraser-sized some of them decided to react to the change in scenery. And they did it in the only way they knew: by shooting back at her. It was futile. By now, Megan was already too large to feel the impacts like nothing more than light taps. Just to let them know, she let out a roaring laughter.

Megan’s toes started brushing the façades on either side of the road soon enough. The giantess did not see a reason to change her pose, so she simply let them push until they finally broke into the buildings.

Of course, her feet did not expand only sideways. The cops were starting to become bug-sized by the time Megan’s towering toes had covered half the distance towards them. And she had not even changed her stance! How big was she going to get?

The recent anguish had instantly turned into pure exhilaration as Megan focused on enjoying the physical pleasures of the growth process. This time, they came together with a different type of elation, the one coming from the knowledge that the power and freedom she had experienced over the morning were going to become a million times better.

Her size reached the point where the cops could not take it anymore soon enough. The sight of them breaking and turning, running for dear life, was deeply satisfying. It also urged her to do something about it. After all, she was positive that they were going to pay for what they had done.

As if triggered by the thought, her body reacted. Megan noticed the change in intensity deep in her gut only an instant before a massive growth spurt made her body shoot into the sky. Her feet simultaneously pushed into two buildings, making them crumble as her toes reached the first cars in the blockade. By then, they easily towered over the vehicles, flattening them into two-dimensional wrecks without the giant barely noticing.

And finally, it all stopped. By the time Megan recovered from the momentary dizziness she could only erupt into a roaring laughter. And she had thought she had been big before!

Standing in what had once been Main Street, with her feet firmly planted on what used to be two city-blocks, Megan looked down and reveled in her new view of the world.

And then, she understood. This was the real thing. She now truly was a giantess. Nothing half-baked, but a real, honest-to-god goddess.

Her former size had been fun enough, but now, finally, Megan felt like all her dreams had come true. Her new dimensions felt considerably closer to the ones she had often fantasized with.

At first glance, Megan did not think that any of the buildings in Hathford would be able to make it past her ankle bone. Despite her feet being firmly on the ground, she had a bird’s eye view of the entire city, of each and every street. Of each and every building. And of each and every person.

The giantess naturally brought her hands to her hips as she observed the new world. She smirked in pleasure as her eyes quickly met every single crowd, as her ears surprisingly caught every scream, as her nude torso was gently soothed by the breeze.

It was hard to guess her new height, but Megan realized that she must be hundreds of feet tall. From her vantage point of view, the scurrying people trying to get away from her were not even a fraction of an inch, the tiny cars laying abandoned in every street in town were maybe the size of a nickel.

And then, she knew. She owned every single soul she could set her eyes upon. She owned the city. And this was only the start. The last couple hours had been merely an appetizer for what the world had now become to her. The possibilities had just been multiplied a million-fold, and Megan was eager to explore them all.

She was about to get started when a thought flashed through her head. Megan immediately brought her hands to her breasts and laughed out loud once more. She had been happy enough with her enhanced chest after the first growth, but it was nothing compared to her new tits! Megan had never gone beyond the B-size section in the lingerie store, so she was not an expert when it came to judging cup sizes. She did not think that her new breasts would be any smaller than an E, though.

Their size and weight combined with the way they stood perfectly erect on her chest were exhilarating. Thrilled, the giant moved her hands along her body to check that the rest of her figure had also been further improved.

Most people would have agreed that Megan had been cute before everything started. No one would have dared say that she had a killer body, though. This was no longer the case! Judging by what she could feel, she did not think she had anything to envy to any centerfold!

The thought made the butterflies return to her stomach, accompanied by a well-known warmth down there. It was simply a reminder about how much the entire situation aroused her. And also a call-to-action.

Forgetting about her previous angry tone, Megan pushed her chest out and spoke, her cheerful and thundering voice carrying her message to every single corner in Hathford.

“You really thought you could stop me?” she asked, feeling more empowered than ever. “Well, try and stop me now!”

Without further warning, the titaness took a step to the front. The world shook as Megan’s sole dug deep into the ground, creating a deceivingly low thud that reached her ears above the cacophony of screams. She loved how her foot took the entire road’s span. She completed her step; without any further room on the road, Megan ended up casually crushing a low building, bringing practically an entire block down.

One step. It was all it had taken to her to cover the distance with the fleeing cops. The laggards of the group were now dwarfed by her looming toes, barely a few inches ahead. Megan marveled at the level of detail she could make even when looking at the world from so high above. She had no issues recognizing the escaping officers despite their diminutiveness. They spread along most of the road ahead of her, now.

“I told you what would happen if you attacked me, didn’t I?”

Without further word, Megan lifted her right foot and moved it over the bulk of Hathford’s Police Department. She knew that what she was going to do could only be described as a massacre. She did not give a shit. Her spite at the cops, combined with a power rush that spurred her to use her size made her completely adamant. She set her foot down, feeling countless bodies pop under the sensitive skin of her sole with glee. It was hard to feel more dominant. The deep satisfaction at having been able to get her retribution from those that had hurt her merged with a mad fascination at the possibilities of her new size.

Dozens perished with her simple gesture. Her foot, massive as it was, had not got every single offending mite, though. From her vantage point of view, Megan observed the remaining half a dozen cops with scorn and judged that it would only take her another well place step to get rid of the HPD once and for all. Instead, she dropped to a knee.

The entire city shuddered as her kneecap hit the road like a meteorite, carrying hundreds of thousands of tons behind it. Of course, there was no way the escaping officers would remain standing, so as soon as the giantess was in position to take a closer look at downtown, her prey were lying scattered close enough to her.

Feeling naughty, Megan extended a finger and set its tip on the back of one of the cops. It only took her a fraction of her astronomical strength to pop him like a grape and bury the remaining gore deep into the road.

The survivors did not waste their time in trying to get back to their feet. As if it was going to do them any good. Megan took the utmost care as she pinched two officers that were close enough between two fingers. One of the perks of her previous size had been a certain ease when it came to picking people up. The giantess realized right away that things would be a bit more challenging at her present size. Still, she was not going to renounce the pleasure of taking a closer look at the people.

Megan felt a shiver run down her spine as she felt the frantic wriggling of the two officers through the thick but sensitive skin of her fingertips. She was more mindful than the tiny fuckers deserved as she lifted them up and brought them to her readily cupped left palm, where she set them with the utmost care.

They were so ridiculously tiny! Head to toe, each of the men did not even seem to be half an inch tall. Used to working with the metric system, Megan judged them to be around a centimeter in height. They looked miniscule against the immensity of her palm. Looking at them, Megan realized that she would probably be able to hold dozens in a single scoop and felt a cool shiver running down her spine.

The titan realized that she must have been observing them for a bit too long, since the cops finally recovered from the dizziness of their abrupt lift and started screaming. She could only smile in response. Still kneeling, Megan thought on what to do, but a shadow she caught through the corner of her eye reminded her that there were still three policemen on the road, doing their best to get away from her despite their apparent snail’s pace.

Megan scowled and closed her right first. An instant later, her punch landed like a bomb, shaking her surroundings and snuffing three extra lives with insulting ease.

Megan had already lost her shyness at killing before her latest growth, but the new diminutiveness of the people that surrounded her had brought her disregard for human life to a new level. No one paying attention at her rapidly increasing body count would have believed that less than twenty-four hours before she had been a quiet and bashful young woman that would have not even thought of hurting a fly. Things had changed a lot, though. And the sheer power that she felt oozing through every pore of her body had made her completely callous.

Feeling playful, Megan lifted her hand until her palm was laying right under her cute nose. Despite their tininess, she could make every single detail on the two officers, their panicky screams easily reaching her ears. Much like the first patrol that had intercepted her, back when she had merely been the height of a pine tree, there was an older cop and one that looked quite younger. She could not help but think that he was cute too.

“So, what should I do with you?” she asked in a wicked tone.

Feeling naughty, Megan reached into her palm and pinched the cute young cop between two fingertips. The exercise required the most exquisite balance, since she realized that it was easier to crush him than to keep him in one piece. The giantess gave herself kudos when the man wriggled as she lifted him, proving her that she had achieved her objective.

Megan did not cross any further word with him as she moved her palm away from her and dropped the pinched man towards her ample chest. She could not help a chuckle when she realized that what she had suspected was true: the man was barely bigger than her nipple!

“Have you ever heard the sentence ‘hold on for dear life’?” she asked with scorn.

The man did not seem to understand at first, but finally reacted when she pushed him softly against her teat. Megan felt a tickle as he wrapped his arms around the most sensitive spot in her breast. She then let go, testing his ability to do as she wished. She could only giggle when the cop managed to remain in place, even if he admittedly looked like he was struggling.

From up above, the scene was exhilarating. Megan was looking down at a bare breast of a size and terseness she could have never dreamed of, and on its tip, a full-grown man in a cop’s uniform looked like nothing more than a nipple-ring.

Megan had never been too much of an exhibitionist, but she found that her views on the matter were changing fast.

Could it get any better than this? Megan knew the answer instinctively. Of course it could! Deep inside, she sensed that this was just the beginning. That even if she had fantasized about being this size ever since she had become sexually active, her fantasies had not even scratched the surface when it came to the possibilities. And she wanted to enjoy them all.

Life had not been too harsh with Megan in her twenty-six years, but it had mostly been dull. And it had not been free of frustrations. This was over. The days of letting others push her around were over. The days of self-restraint were gone. The world had become her sandbox. And she was eager to play.

Without further notice, Megan extended a finger the length of a city bus and rested its tip on the back of the cop. His screams were momentarily muffled as she pushed him against her soft skin. Stimulated even further, her nipple started to swell, trapping the hanging cop between two unyielding bits of her. She was mindful of the force she was applying, since, after all, she did not want to crush him just yet. And once she thought she had achieved the right balance, she started to rub the man in circles against herself, using him to drive the stimulation even further.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, unable to contain the pleasure. It was both physical and mental, the thought of using a man as a mere plaything working wonders in her vanity.

Megan realized very soon that she was being too rough. She also understood that she could hardly do better. After all, she was using her utmost care as she massaged the tiny man against herself. He was simply too feeble. And the combination between her whopping strength and the constant swelling of her stimulated nipple was too unstable.

Conscious about the precariousness of the situation, Megan decided to resolve it and just pushed, feeling the tiny cop pop as she pressed him against herself.

“Oh my God!” she said, panting.

Her womanhood was getting drenched. And she was just getting started at her new scale.

The teeny officer had become merely a stain in the tip of her breast as she moved her finger back to observe the aftermath of her vicious game. Megan used two fingers to try and brush his remainders off herself but was only partially successful. She sighed, realizing that there was not too much to do. She also realized that this was probably far from the last time she soiled herself.

At the peak of her confidence, Megan stood back to her full height, admiring her new view on the world once more. The remaining cop in her palm was dizzy again, the consequences of being lifted five-hundred feet with a thrust that could only be rivaled by the Space Shuttle visible enough.

“Puny,” Megan observed with satisfaction.

His screams told her that he had come back to himself a while later.

“Shut up,” she simply said, her thundering voice enough to make him stop the yelling.

Megan’s intimate warmth increased when she grasped the sheer power she had over the tiny man and, by extension, over everyone else in town.

And then, one of the concerns she had had since her latest growth spurt was resolved when the man looked up at her window-sized eyes and opened his mouth.

“Please, don’t kill me!” the centimeter-tall cop said in a mousy but still very recognizable voice.

Megan laughed, both at how pathetic the man was but also at the knowledge that despite her enormity she would still be able to communicate with the mites surrounding her. Being gigantic without this ability would still have made for an amazing ride, but she would have lost half of the fun.

“Why?” she answered back with curiosity, lifting an eyebrow.

He hesitated. Then, he answered her in his comical voice.

“I have family.”

Megan chuckled.

“If they live in Hathford, I would not bet too much for them either,” she said with scorn.

And then, the weirdest thing happened. Possessed by an instantaneous rage, the man reached out for his holster. Megan had not realized that his gun was still there. A second later, he was aiming his revolver at her face. She did not even have the time to discourage him before he pulled the trigger. There were six bangs before the gun clicked. Megan registered it all as five almost inconsequential taps in her cheek and a slightly more annoying itch in her left eye.

There was a moment of silence. Her eyes locked with the cop’s. She could see as the rage in them quickly evolved to uncertainty first and then fear. The attack had been so negligible that it was hard even to get upset. She did feel insulted, though.

The officer was starting to react by the time she pushed her thick glossy lips out and let out a short but strong puff of her warm breath through them. The cop never stood a chance. To Megan it felt merely as blowing a speck of dust from her palm, the cop’s tiny dark blue figure flying for a few blocks before it landed several hundred feet below to its death.

It had been less physically satisfying than the death of his colleague, but almost as uplifting when it came to her self-assurance, especially because of the irrelevance of his attack on her.

Boosted by it, Megan widened her stance and placed her hands on her hips in a commanding pose. Pushing her massive chest out, she looked down at Hathford’s population and addressed them with aloofness. She had no issues to be heard in every single corner of her hometown.

“Look at me! Look at what I have become! And understand what you are!”

Megan acknowledged that it had not been a great speech, but she was too aroused to think clearly. She decided to make for her temporary lack of eloquence by letting her prodigious body do the talking.

Scanning the landscape at her feet, the titaness quickly identified a thick enough crowd barely a couple of streets away. Her left foot left the ground and set a few hundred feet ahead, finishing an entire city block as it did. Another city block suffered the same fate as Megan completed the step, covering the distance with the mob and plating her towering toes right behind its laggards.

“You cannot run from me,” she said in a matter of fact tone.

Megan let her right foot hover over the crowd, dirt and chunks of asphalt raining on them as her sole blocked the sun. And then, she simply set her foot down. She did not even stomp or force her step. The softest landing of her foot was enough to snuff close to a hundred lives.

She could not help but feel some sort of wicked satisfaction at the results of the gesture. Deep inside, Megan knew that the people she had crashed had been her neighbors, people she had crossed her paths with at the grocery store or when going out for a drink. It only made it better. These people had known a side of her she was not proud of, they had met a young and brilliant woman that had never been able to stand out. So, it was only suitable that they would be the first ones to realize what she had become.

From her vantage point of view Megan had a privileged perspective of the city. It was easy to find the crowds and to identify the patterns in their moves. It was obvious that they were terrified. It was hard to blame them for that. Megan also realized that their movements were irrational.

She finally identified a group that seemed to be doing the smart thing. The giantess chuckled when she focused on the trickle of people getting into a four-story building and understood that they had realized that trying to run away from her was pointless.

They were clearly smarter. Unfortunately, they were not smart enough. It only took Megan a repositioning of her left foot to bring the entire building down and bury the group under dozens of tons of rubble and thousands of tons of mega-giantess.

Almost without thinking, Megan took three steps to the front, quickly increasing her body count as she chased the thickest crowds in the vicinity. This brought her to the limits of downtown, which was one of the consequences of her tremendous size.

Megan turned around, eager to find something else to do at her mythological scale. It was when she realized that there was little of downtown left.

“I barely did anything yet!” Megan thought to herself.

In a way, it was true. But the fact that over half of the buildings on Hathford’s city center were gone was also undeniable. The conclusion was obvious enough.

“I need to find myself a bigger city!” she said for the entire remainders of her hometown to hear.

Megan smiled. Stanton was readily available, and the thirty miles that separated her from it didn’t look like much of an issue at her current scale.

So, more excited than she had ever been, the giantess turned and faced the direction of the metropolis. She was in heaven. And the day had barely started.

As Megan took a first step towards her new destination, she remembered about something. Her lips curled into a naughty smile.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Like every other worker at Kelson Construction, Steve was having a hard time recovering from the shock of Megan’s visit. He had been among the lucky ones that had barely been hurt, but the psychological trauma was still there.

There were still pained moans around the building, the consequences of Megan’s rough handling of it. And still, he knew those with broken limbs or mild gashes could also consider themselves lucky. After what he had seen her do to Lena, everything else paled in comparison.

He was trying to help a coworker with a sprained ankle to his feet when the ground shook. Murmurs started spreading around the building almost immediately. Steve could soon notice the rising fear. He was amongst the ones closest to the hole where the windows had once been. Unable to control his curiosity, he left the man he had been helping for a few moments and got closer to the opening. He was about to get there when the next shaking sent him off his feet.

A stapler fell on Steve’s head as the ground shook even harder, sending some objects off the desktops where they had been. A cold ball of ice was starting to form in his stomach as he crawled the remaining distance to the windowless façade. His blood froze as Steve recognized the source of the tremors.

Megan had been big before, but the woman he was now seeing was beyond large. The only word that came to Steve’s mind was monstrous. There was no doubt that the leviathan heading towards them was the same woman that had terrorized them not so long ago, the same woman that had worked with them the last two years. But she was also different. Looking more confident than he had ever seen anyone before, the titaness approaching the office park where he worked had the presence and demeanor of a goddess.

Steve struggled to get back to his feet, jaw dropped as he observed the approaching behemoth with awe. Megan’s foot set once more in the ground, the quake it produced threatening to throw Steve off his feet and making him realize how far away she had been when they had already started to feel her presence. Another footfall and he had to take hold of a burst pipe next to him, cutting his hand in the process.

“Oh my goodness,” he muttered as the giantess got closer at lightning speed. It was amazing to see a creature of that size move so swiftly, but it also made sense.

Three steps later, the quake was so strong that there was nothing Steve could do to prevent the fall. By the time he recovered, three powerful shakes later, he was facing the smooth skin of Megan’s ankle. He barely had time to let the situation sink before the world shook again, even if the titan’s foot seemed to be planted firmly in the ground. A piece of debris hit his head, knocking him cold as he felt a strong lift pushing him against the floor.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The office park was on the way to the city, so Megan did not even have to take a detour to stop by Kelson Construction once more. She smiled the entire way towards her destination, eager to take a new look at her coworkers, now from an even more magnificent stance.

Crowds, cars and buildings met a grim fate as she made her path with complete disregard for the world at her feet. She was way too big for the streets and roads, so there was no point in sticking to them. Instead, Megan’s feet made short work of anything in their way as she moved in a straight line towards her destination. She kept her gaze fixed on the familiar but now very small-looking building in the distance, feeling the world mostly through a combination of different sensations under her sensitive soles.

She was in heaven, and the feeling only intensified as soon as she reached the business park. In just a couple of minutes, Megan had covered the distance towards her target and was now standing with each of her humongous feet firmly planted on either side of the boxy building, which now looked no bigger than a thick book, barely able to make it up to her ankle bone.

It was so hard to believe that she had not so long ago fit inside that ridiculous box! And so had dozens of her co-corkers. Megan was eager to take a new peek at them, her intentions somehow having evolved since her previous visit. For starters, the giantess did not believe that it made sense to try and run the place anymore. She was meant for much bigger tasks. Still, it would be impolite to leave without bidding her farewell.

Megan soon realized that what she intended was easier said than done, though. Looking at the diminutive office building from her colossal height, the giantess realized that she would need to lie down and press her head hard into the ground to be able to get a look inside. This was the magnitude of her new scale!

Back in a job interview, Megan had been asked if she considered herself creative. After thinking about it for a short while, she had ended up concluding that rather than creative she was resourceful. Combined with her engineer’s brain and the almost limitless possibilities of her new strength, this trait in her intelligence opened countless possibilities.

Smiling evilly, Megan crouched in the catcher’s position and brought her hands to the ground. She knew enough about structural design to know that the building’s foundations reached deep underground. This was no problem for her, though.

Megan’s fingertips pushed the warm asphalt on either side of the Kelson local headquarters and started digging it as if it were soft clay. She moaned in pleasure at yet another proof of her tremendous power. And she kept going, relishing as her fingers kept drilling.

The ground in her vicinity cracked as she kept torturing it with her godly strength, her palms now buried almost all the way to their heels.

Considering that she had got deep enough, Megan proceeded to join her cupped hands underground, her fingertips touching each other and practically breaking the earth under the building. It was then only a matter of pulling up.

With the ease of a gardener uprooting a plant, Megan ripped the Kelson building from the ground, focusing on being as gentle as possible, with the objective of keeping it in one piece for the time being.

She let a loud laugh out when she achieved her objective, the diminutive box resting whole in her flat palms as she removed them from the earth.

With the hardest part of the operation now taken care of, it was only a matter of standing up. Megan’s powerful thigh muscles pushed the hundreds of thousands of tons of her body upwards, back to her full imposing height.

The titaness then lifted her hands carefully, raising the building along her flat stomach, her mountainous breasts and straight in front of her curious face.

It was exhilarating! There they were! Despite their bug sizes, her former colleagues were easy enough to identify through the openings she had made in the façade back when she had merely been big. She could make their expressions and frantic movements despite their ridiculous sizes. Their screams had no trouble to reach her humongous ears. And right then, Megan knew she had everything she could ever hope for.

The butterflies returned to her stomach as she felt an intense warmth building back in her womanhood. Nothing had ever made her so horny as power did. And she had so much of it that it was hard to grasp the limits.

No matter how much attention she had already paid to her sexual urges, Megan realized that she was overdue for another dose of self-gratification. She wondered how she was going to take care of herself at her present size, but she had a more urgent matter to resolve: what to do with her ex-colleagues.

Her lip curled in an evil grin as the answer presented herself.

“I only came to bid you farewell. I know I told you that I would be running the company a short while ago, but I have had a change of heart. You see, the thing is… I have no use for something as pitiful as you.”

She only got screams in response.

“Brace yourselves,” she added in a naughty tone.

They did not have the chance to. It would not have mattered if they had. Transferring the entire weight of the building to her right hand, Megan simply tossed the full structure over her left shoulder, sending it flying for over a mile before it landed as a meteor rain in the outskirts of downtown.

A cool shiver ran along her back and ended in her womanhood, reminding Megan that it was craving for attention.

 

“Soon,” she mentally promised herself.

Chapter End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.