- Text Size +

Highway to Heaven

 

Yellow signs warned about the road narrowing ahead. As if they were needed. Phil slammed his palm on the steering wheel in frustration as the traffic ahead of him stalled, starting another of the usual morning traffic jams. He was going to be late for yet another meeting!

He did not get it. He really could not get it. He had lived in Stanton and worked on the other side of the bay for twelve years already, and as far as he could remember, there had not been a single day without some sort of construction going on.

It made traffic a nightmare. And it got on his nerves. If it were only a matter of voting the mayor out! But he had seen three different administrations coming and going, and if anything, things only seemed to be getting worse.

He had been stopped for five minutes already. The guy behind him blared the horn, making him even madder. Traffic suddenly moved, but barely three car-lengths. Then it stopped again. Phil punched the wheel once more.

“God, is no one ever going to do anything about it?”

The ground shook as if in response. Phil suddenly forgot about his anger, his mind suddenly filled with uncertainty and curiosity. The ground shook again. This time he could notice the vibration filtering through the car’s frame and getting to his bones.

Was this an earthquake? In Stanton?

The ground shook a third time, and if anything, it was more violent than the previous ones. And then, there was a fourth tremor.

It was not until then that Phil realized that there was a certain pace to the shakings, a certain rhythm. After the sixth shock there was no doubt in his mind anymore: the shakings were too regular not to have been caused by something. Which, of course, triggered the next question: what in the heck could be causing the world to shudder like this?

He got his answer almost right away, when she came into view over the horizon, a gorgeous face with high cheeks, full lips and large hazel eyes wildly framed by long, wavy brown hair. Her body followed right after, a perfect match for the beauty of her visage. Stark naked, the young woman seemed perfectly content not to hide any of her amazing features to the world. Her chest loomed first. Her imposing breasts were clearly out of proportion with her otherwise slender frame, but stood impossibly erect, held by the muscles of a fit body. The rest of her figure gradually came up as she kept advancing towards him, a washboard flat stomach giving way to a clean-shaven crotch first and long, silky legs later.

She must have advanced a dozen paces by the time Phil could see her entire form, the perfection of it. She looked like a girl straight out of a music video or the center pages of a man’s magazine. She had to be in her mid-twenties, and her permanent smile left no doubt about how she felt about the situation. Phil felt a shiver running down his spine when her understood that the mysterious woman was perfectly comfortable with being hundreds of feet tall. Because, judging by the distance and how well he could see her, there was no way that she was smaller than that.

He then realized about something else that paralyzed him with terror. The woman was walking straight towards where he was, moving down the highway. A congested highway with bumper-to-bumper traffic. Phil realized what this meant and started shaking. His eyes then set on the woman’s humongous feet as they described an arc in the air with each of her casual steps, finally setting down a few hundred feet ahead. Setting down on top of dozens of cars and hundreds of people.

Phil caught himself screaming in utter panic as his eyes kept fixed on the giantess. She was only a few miles away. Which, judging from what he was seeing, meant that she would be upon him in no time.

He breathed in hard and tried to regain control of his muscles. By the time he did, he managed to push the door open and join the dozens of other people that were now stampeding down the highway, fleeing from the approaching woman through the aisles between cars.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan stopped and rested her hands on her hips as she observed the situation at her feet with renewed curiosity. Over the last couple of minutes, more and more car doors had flown open, those trying to run away from her now forming a compacted mob that extended for miles.

It was normal, she guessed. It was not as if she had been a giant woman for long, but in all her fantasies, she had always considered this would be the natural reaction any crowd would have. Especially when one considered that she had been crushing them for a while already.

Megan had not had any doubts after she had realized that her lifelong dream had come true. There had only been a suitable place to go for a woman like her: the big city. Especially when her hometown had proven to be too little of an appetizer for the vast possibilities of her new size. Luckily, Stanton was readily available, barely thirty miles away. Merely a short trek by her new standards.

Of course, the world looked very different from her new vantage point of view, but Megan soon had found out that rather than being an issue, her new perspective could be an advantage. Especially when finding her way around. She had not needed too long to find the black ribbon she knew was I-797, the highway where she had been stuck so many times but that today would lead the way to her destination.

She headed towards it right away, barely paying attention to the oaks and pines her calves were downing as she made her way through the forest. Megan could tell that the interstate had been jammed already. She was not surprised. I-797 was usually a nightmare, especially this early in the morning. She had suffered the traffic and been frustrated by it countless times. Thankfully, those days were over. If anything, Megan’s increase in size had also meant a very welcome improvement in mobility.

Of course, she was seen soon enough. How not to? Her presence did not do anything to help the traffic in the highway. Her permanent smile widened when she started hearing the crashes first and the honking just a few seconds later. She guessed she was still a couple of miles away and she was already making a pretty fine mess.

Megan strutted her way towards the freeway, focusing on being sensual as she felt the world shake mildly with every stride. Her toes were looming over the trapped matchbox-sized cars soon enough. She stopped a step before causing a massacre. If anyone thought that it was out of mercy, they were in for a nasty surprise. All Megan wanted to do was take a better look at the trapped mass of humanity before giving in to the craving growing inside her.

She moaned in delight, her body reacting to the power rush with an already well-known increase of her almost permanent state of arousal. Megan’s new size had already sunk in by then, but there was nothing like a good crowd to put her new reality into perspective.

Her lips curled in an evil smile as she lifted her right foot from the ground and gracefully moved it forward, stopping to let it hover over the packed interstate. Heel-to-toe, her foot easily matched the width of the eight-lane highway. Splintered wood, compacted earth and other dirt rained over the terrified crowd trapped under the shadow of its sole. Megan let her foot hover in position for a while, admiring its relative size against its surroundings, savoring the chaos it could unleash.

And then, she simply set it down. She did not stomp. There was no need for that. It did not make a difference. Cars and people barely resisted a fraction of a second before popping under her delicate sole, which kept going and dug the earth, severing the highway with an impassable trench.

Despite her prodigious height, the screams of those that were lucky enough to make it out alive increased in intensity and reached Megan’s cute ears. She let another moan, this time longer and deeper.

“God, this is making me so horny!”

Her words thundered from above, her voice reaching out for miles, its power only matched by the sensuality of its tone.

They were not much of an introduction speech, but it would have been hard to summarize better how things were going to be from now.

Megan felt her libido skyrocket and she moved a hand between her legs to check that she was as wet as she thought. She would need to do something about it. But not yet.

She looked down at her own foot, embedded several feet into the ground after having so easily snuffed a few dozen lives. Megan had not hated them. How could she, when she had never met any of them before? She had not killed them out of anger. Neither she had done it out of cruelty. She had just felt like it. After all, what was the point in being giantess if one could not do giantess things?

Megan licked her lips as she thought on the possibilities. They were endless. The world had suddenly become her playground. And Megan had found out that despite what everyone had thought about her, she was a naughty girl.

She removed her foot, admiring the deep imprint in the earth with the shape of her delicate sole. The two-dimensional, rectangular, multi-colored shapes of the cars she had crushed were easy enough to recognize. There were not many doubts about what the red splotches littering the space between them were either.

She moved her foot back to regain her balance as an intermediate step for what she had in mind, which was nothing else than straddling the eight lanes of the highway, turning in the direction of the city.

She was a sight to behold. The fifty-foot woman or the Colossus of Rhodes were mere dolls compared to her magnificence. Trapped under her, thousands of people looked up in awe at the mountain-sized woman that had come out of nowhere to terrorize them, wondering what to expect of her. She was happy to solve their doubts.

“Ok, I guess you’ll want to know who the hell I am. My name’s Megan and I’m 26. And yeah, I’m giant! I don’t think this part needs too much explaining. I think all you need to know is that I have always wanted to be like this so, now that I am… well, you are going to notice. I have nothing against you, but it turns out that fucking you in every single way I can imagine is what really turns me on. So, what’s a goddess to do?”

Megan crouched in the catcher’s position, getting closer to the now incredibly spooked survivors. Her eyes followed a couple that could not take it anymore and hid inside the first car they found, what seemed to be a navy SUV. Megan reached out with her right hand and extended a finger. Its tip was soon resting on the roof of the vehicle, feeling the warmth of the sun-exposed metal. She kept it there for a couple of seconds, feeling the car’s frame twist under her digit, smirking at the thought of how it must be feeling from inside. Then, she simply pushed, easily flattening the SUV into a coin-shaped metal pancake.

“You cannot hide from me,” she said cheerfully.

She raised her hand and tracked a group of would-be escapees. Her fingers closed with care, pinching four of them between the tips of her thumb and pointer, striking a delicate balance in order not to crush them but also not to let them fall.

Megan brought them up to her face and felt thrilled as she held them in front of her curious hazel eyes.

“You can’t run either,” she told them before opening her fingers and letting them roll into the center of a palm the size of a tennis court.

Megan smiled, observing her captives with exhilaration. Like the cops back in Hathford, they barely took any meaningful space in her palm, confirming her that there was room to spare. She gave them a couple of seconds to settle down and roll on themselves. She then smiled wickedly at them.

They were so tiny! Megan doubted she would ever get tired of holding tiny people. In a way, it was the best reminder of what she had once been and what she had become. It told her just how much above everyone else in the world she now was, how boundless life had become for her.

Momentarily happy with her catch, the giantess got back to her feet, lifting them the equivalent height of a skyscraper in less than a second. Of course, the sudden change in altitude was taxing enough on the diminutive people to make them groggy. Megan sighed, realizing that she would need to take the people’s frailty better into account in the future.

There was no other option but to let them recover, so that’s what the giantess did, using the time to revel in her surroundings once more.

She had made the trip along I-797 so many times. This one was going to be very different from the previous ones, though. For once, the bumper to bumper traffic she had got to hate so much worked in her favor. It was not as if the people would have been able to get away from her even if they had been moving but having them completely stalled increased the possibilities.

Megan did not want to waste too long on the highway. After all, Stanton was the big prize. With its famous landmarks, its signature skyscrapers and its ten million people, the metropolis offered everything a playful goddess could wish for.

But she was not going to leave I-797 alone either. She had spent far too many hours of her life on it to simply ignore it now. From her vantage, the titaness had a privileged view of the packed ribbon up until it reached the bay. The infamous construction area that had caused her so many headaches was about half the way to Tranton Bridge, some ten miles away.

Megan was amazed when her eyes responded to her curiosity and focused on the crew working there, who still seemed to be unaware of her presence.

“Wow,” Megan muttered as she realized that she could make even the most minute detail despite the great distance and the diminutiveness of the people and equipment she was looking at. In a way it was as if her sight had gained some sort of telescopic capability. Megan guessed that this might be caused by the size of her pupils and photoreceptors, but she was an engineer, not a biologist, so her hypotheses were not precisely very well founded. In any case, once she had accepted that she was the height of a small mountain, she had not much trouble to accept that she had some new skills. They were welcome, in any case.

Four of the eight lanes of the highway were still closed, the expansion project still stalled in a phase that should have been completed over a year ago. This only managed to gridlock the usually busy freeway much more than it would have been needed, especially if Pierce, the project manager, had chosen to follow any of the advice she had thrown in some of the management meetings.

With the highway now cut underneath her, courtesy of her right foot, it was only a matter of time before traffic came to a stop for the twenty miles that separated her from the bridge. After all, it turned out that the only thing that could make mobility worse than Pierce’s incompetence was her playfulness.

Megan was eager to get to the city, but she was not about to ignore the thousands of people trapped in their cars. Or her working colleagues.

A scream from her palm indicated to her that her captives were coming back to their senses, so she moved her attention back from the distance and into the immediacy of her palm. She giggled when she saw the panic of the four weightless centimeter-tall people she was holding.

Megan let them scream for some time while she observed them. The same ability that had let her zoom into the construction site ten miles away allowed her to see the tiny people in her palm in minute detail. She had not done it on purpose, but she had two men and two women. They could not be more different from each other, though.

Starting from the left, there was an overweight and bearded man in a suit. He was sweating profusely, probably because of a combination of his attire under the bright summer sun and his overall nervousness.

The scream had come from the woman to his right, a young and rather good-looking blonde in tight-fitting clothes. She had to be about Megan’s age and there was no doubt in her mind that the woman was very aware of her physical attractiveness and very skilled at using it to her benefit.

The woman next to her was quite the opposite, a dark skinned and hard-faced middle-aged woman that did not have anything else to make her stand out.

Finally, the guy on the rightmost spot was so ridiculous that he almost made her laugh. Dressed in wide, low-cut jeans and a bright-yellow T-shirt her keen sight revealed that he was doing everything he could to look like someone out of a ghetto when he actually was not.

Megan did not know too well why she had picked these people up, other than to reinforce her power rush, but now that she had them, she had to make her mind up on what to do with them.

The easy thing would have been to dispose of them and get going. After all, she was appealed by the construction work happening a few miles ahead. There were so many ways she could get rid of the four specks that the hardest part about it was choosing the method.

She decided against it, though. After all, one thing that Megan had not yet done was to communicate with her new toys. Hathford’s Downtown had lasted way too little for her to get beyond stepping on her townmates, and her experience with the cops had also been rather short. Megan was determined to not let any inhibitions get on her way to wild fun, but this did not mean simply rampaging around like a mindless monster. She was far from that. She was a brilliant young woman with the strength of a global superpower at her disposal. And she was going to behave like that.

“What are your names?” she asked, trying to sound as little threatening as possible, but failing because of just how thundering her voice was.

She could see that they had understood her, though, and this was, after all, the most important part. Megan knew that she would have no problems to be heard, so as long as her voice was understandable, one side of the communication was taken care of.

It was curious to observe her tiny captives as they made their minds up about how to respond to her simple request. Megan was wickedly delighted at the obvious fear she inspired in them and at the knowledge that she owned them beyond any doubt. Of course, holding them in her hand made this more obvious, but the fact was that this was also true for the thousands of people at her feet unsuccessfully trying to flee from her.

Megan was surprised when the first one to react to her question was the same blonde barbie that had started with the yelling.

“Jennifer,” she said. Her voice sounded both faint and squeaky, but at the same time, Megan had no trouble hearing and understanding her.

“Isn’t that a suitable name?” the giantess mocked.

The blonde god a bit red faced in reaction. Megan guessed it was a combination of both shame and anger, but she could not have cared less.

“Don’t you guys have names too?” she asked the other three.

They felt reluctant to reply, but after Megan raised an eyebrow as she kept staring at them, the tinies realized that their safety was at stake and, one by one, let her know how to address them. The beefy suited man’s name was Keith, which was somewhat fit to the stereotype too, while the non-remarkable woman was called Marla. She had to prevent a giggle when she learned that the yellow T-shirt guy was Andrew.

“Do you find me beautiful?” Megan asked.

She had never been vain, but somehow, finding herself in her present situation had surfaced an arrogance that she had not known she possessed.

Her four captives did not waste time in nodding frantically.

“I’m also goddamned powerful,” Megan added in a matter of fact tone.

Once more, she god furious nods in response.

“Will you do anything I command?” Megan then inquired. She was going pretty much with the flow, but it was curious how quickly she had moved to a dominant attitude.

There was some hesitation among her hostages, but she got an affirmative response in no time.

“Good. Kneel,” Megan then simply asked. It was stupid, but somehow, she felt like testing their limits. Megan had never been into anything resembling religious worship, but once she had found herself testing her ability to command, it felt natural.

It took the tinies some time to react to her simple order. Megan saw that they were inclined to obey, so she let them get themselves together. Once they started to comply, she had to try hard not to laugh, though.

She had not realized just how uneven the soft surface of her palm felt to the little people trapped on it until she saw them trying to stand up and failing multiple times. She could not prevent a giggle as they kept trying, the dark-skinned woman being the first one to succeed. A few seconds later, the entire group of four was on their knees.

“Good,” Megan said, exhilarated at the sheer power she had over them. Drunk on it, she pushed it a bit farther.

Being mindful of her captives’ precarious balance, she was careful as she moved her hand in front of her massive right breast. She then held it in a way that would put the four tiny people as close to her erect nipple as possible.

Before her growth, Megan had never been especially focused on her chest, but her size increase and, especially, her increase in voluptuousness had changed that in no time.

“Excite me,” she commanded in a soft tone.

There was no immediate response. It was natural, she guessed. Sighing slightly, she narrowed down her instructions.

“Lick it. Rub it. Punch it or kick it. I don’t care what you do. But work me up!”

It was amazing to see how even such a particular part of her new anatomy was large enough to allow four grown ups to gather around it and work on it. Megan had been a bit wary about how successful they could be. After all, if high caliber rifles had been practically unnoticeable, what could four puny people do?

It turned out that her lack of faith had been misplaced. Hundreds of nerve endings started getting stimulated at once, adding a very noticeable physical stimulation to the power rush she was already going through.

Megan let out a long, pleasured moan as she enjoyed the attention and reflected on just how wonderful life could be. The old, bashful engineer was completely gone, as if she had not been there just twenty-four hours before. In her new mindset, Megan could not find a reason to deny herself any pleasure, to withhold any whim.

“Yes!” she screamed for the entire county to hear. “Keep going!” she then commanded.

Megan moved her head backwards and closed her eyes as she focused on enjoying every contact with her oversensitive nipple. The thought that every man and woman in the world was now hers to do as she pleased added to the stimulation as her captives continued trying their best to keep her excited.

It had to end sooner or later, though. It was not long before she felt the efforts of her forced lovers dwindle and opened her eyes again, seeing what she had feared. They were worn out.

Megan moved her hand back from her nipple and observed the four little people, somewhat bothered. The terror in their eyes as she locked her glance with theirs told her that they had interpreted her feelings well. She could not deny that she was upset about the situation, but their sudden reaction softened her somewhat.

“You guys are puny!” she said with some disdain.

They were on their hands and knees, panting as their fear mounted up.

“I wonder how many of you I’ll have to do to get my rocks off,” Megan said. And then, her mood lightened up and she added: “I guess I can’t blame you for being human, though. After all, there’s only one of me around.”

She smiled when she met their questioning glances.

“You did your best. I’ll set you down. Just make sure that you go the other way from Stanton. I’ve grown a certain fondness for you, so I would hate it if you ended up under one of my footprints.”

Megan did not wait for them to reply before she crouched gracefully and brought her extended palm to the stretch of land by the highway. Mindful of their diminutiveness, she tilted her hand only slightly, creating a gentle slope for the four bodies to roll before they hit the ground. She did not even wait to check for their well being before she stood up again.

The giantess moaned once more as she fondled her breasts and mashed them together. She loved her new body, its size but also its considerably enhanced sensuousness. She did not think she could ever get tired of using the full possibilities it presented her.

Ready for some more action, the giantess took a step to the front, and then another. Anyone who had thought that her interaction with the four hostages she had captured marked a new gentleness in her approach would soon find out how mistaken they had been as Megan reached the crowd in her fourth stride and set her foot on the mass of humanity without second thought, crushing a hundred lives without barely noticing.

The resuming of her murderous wade along the highway made the ever-present panic to skyrocket, the intensified screams serving as a soundtrack of her actions and sounding like music to her ears.

Not in the mood to waste any more time and unhindered by the obstacles at her feet, Megan covered miles in mere seconds as she strutted down the highway much like a top model walking down the runway. She was vaguely conscious about the bloodbath she was causing, but she did not care at all. Her latest growth spurt had turned people into something which was both abundant and disposable.

The giantess kept her gaze fixed in her next objective, which was no other than the construction zone. She smiled when her former coworkers reacted to her presence, when she was about half the way to it. Of course, one of the only drawbacks of her new condition was that there was no way she could ever hope for a stealthy approach. This minor inconvenience was easily solved by her staggering speed, since she cut the distance to less than a mile by the time they had managed to get their shit together and do something about her approach.

Behind her, Megan left nine miles of devastated highway, footprints the size of a basketball court littering the landscape and marking the graves of thousands of commuters. All the goddess had done was choosing the dark asphalt track as her path to the city, the fate of countless people being sealed by that whim.

Her ex-colleagues were now so close that it felt almost as if she could grasp them. From her lofty point of view, Megan saw how they had seemed to organize themselves in two groups: the ones that were trying to flee in their vehicles and those that had simply started to run away. Their bright orange vests made them even easier to spot than their fellow midgets.

Megan didn’t rush, realizing that there was no way they were going to escape from them. Instead, she calmly covered the last few steps towards her destination while she finished making her mind up about what to do.

She reached the limits of the construction area soon enough, stopping and placing her hands on her hips as she observed the object of her interest.

Excited, Megan wondered if they had recognized her. On one hand, she was pretty damn easy to see, but she was not too sure they would have spent the time to take a good look at her, even from the distance. Moreover, she was changed beyond her height, and she did not know how that would affect people’s perception of her.

Peeking down through the valley between her massive breasts, Megan reached the conclusion that there was no point in speculating when she could have her doubts resolved with ease. Without further word, the giantess crouched in the catcher’s position, her massive form dropping on those trapped under her, and extended a never-ending arm. Her fingers had no trouble pinching one of the laggards in the construction crew, trapping his body before she lifted it to her face.

The man could not have been any more scared as she held him in front of her window-sized hazel eyes. Megan smiled and let her warm breath bath his body, making him sweat. She thought she recognized him from the office, but she did not remember his name. Her voice was soft as she asked:

“Do you know who I am?”

The man nodded frantically, filling her heart with glee.

“Do tell!” she said excitedly.

“You are Megan Monroe!” he screamed with the same mousy voice everyone seemed to now have.

For some reason, it felt almost so good as the stuff she could do thanks to her size. She did not know why, but there was a certain pride associated with being recognized for who she was. Maybe it had to do with the amazing transformation she had gone through. It felt more real if people recognized that she had been one of them.

“Good, tiny,” she whispered.

She could see some hope in his eyes. Megan decided to push her luck and asked:

“Where’s Pierce?”

She could tell that he had understood her. His expression revealed that he was making up his mind. All it took her to convince him was to arch her eyebrow.

“Somewhere in the front,” the diminutive operative replied.

“Thanks,” she almost whispered before crouching back down and setting the teeny man next to her right foot. The size difference was so massive that it was mind-boggling. Up to some point, it made it very hard to believe that they had once shared the same species.

The worker did not waste any time in breaking into a run in the opposite direction she was facing. Megan did not pay him any attention, but if she had, she would have noticed how it took him a while even to clear the length of her foot.

Standing back up, the giantess observed the area in front of her toes and pondered about her next actions. There were dozens of her former colleagues running right ahead of her. Their bright vests, combined with the fact that the construction area was much less crowded with commuters made them easy enough to spot.

Up from her new vantage point of view, it was even more obvious how poor of a job they had done. The terrain was a bit hilly in that area, and Pierce’s crew had been tasked with expanding the highway as it ran between two low mounds of land that could not even make it up to mid-thigh. Megan had always thought that their approach had been the wrong one, and she now could see why. Pierce had started excavating the hills on the road side, cutting two lanes on each side to make enough room for the construction equipment. But, as she had always warned, the risk of the soft land moving and taking the place of the one they removed was too high. Had it been her call, she would have started digging on the opposite side and planned to have the entire mound removed, but Pierce had thought, very wrongly, that he could get the job done in half the time and with half the cost. Now, one year beyond the deadline, they were still half the way from being done.

Pierce had never listened to her. His team had not listened either. And the management had been too appealed by the promised budget and schedule to consider her concerns. Megan had always been frustrated that they could not see it, that she had not been able to make her point. And suddenly, she knew what she was going to do.

It was time for the world to listen to her. She had always been smarter than everyone else. But from now on, her opinion would be the only one that mattered.

With that purpose fueling her, and with the knowledge that she had been recognized for who she was present in her mind, Megan cleared her throat and addressed her former coworkers.

“You guys have done a really poor job! It’s time to get this fixed. Effective immediately, I’m taking over this project,” she said, her thundering voice reaching for miles.

The slight changes in the patterns in their movements told her that she had been understood. Of course, this did not mean that anyone would stop trying to flee. Feeling both playful and naughty, she added:

“We have much to discuss, so I’m calling a team meeting,” she said. Then, she used a more wicked tone to add: “Now, I’m not so naïve as to think that you’ll attend willingly. But, you know? I don’t think that is going to be a problem.”

Still observing from up high, Megan roughly counted sixty or so orange-vest workers. Despite the fact that they had been running for a while, they still were within stepping distance.

“This should be easy,” she told herself as she dropped down to her knees.

Megan had not aimed to be rough at all. Still, her hundreds of thousands of tons hit the ground like a meteor, shaking her surroundings like a magnitude 5 earthquake, making most people in her immediate surroundings to lose their footing.

It worked well enough for her. The giantess aimed for the most packed groups first, pinching three and even four centimeter-tall men together between her fingertips. She tried to strike a good balance between keeping her grip harmless enough and wasting too much time. She felt a shiver running down her spine when she realized that she had mastered the art of picking people up after a few groups.

Each and every person Megan scooped from the road unavoidably ended up in her left palm, which she had conveniently cupped to prevent anyone from falling or slipping through her fingers as she used it as a warehouse to stockpile her catch.

She had barely been at it for a couple of minutes by the time she had around twenty people stacked in her hand, with plenty of spare room for more.

It was even better than crushing them. In a way, toying with the tiny men like she was doing was an even more ultimate proof of her utter superiority over them. She could not only decide over their lives on a whim, but she could also force them to do as she wished.

Megan did not even need to stretch to keep capturing her new subjects, an arm the length of a football pitch mocking any attempts at fleeing. At times, she was tempted to crush a few of the men who tried to outsmart her by hiding instead of running, but she ended up deciding against it. And finally, less than ten minutes after she had started it all, Megan had a full catch.

She did not think she had ever felt prouder of herself. What she had achieved and, moreover, the ease with which she had achieved it were the ultimate proof of her new superiority over the world.  

Sitting on her haunches, she brought her handful under her nose and smirked as she observed the mass of humanity she had gathered. A shiver ran down her spine as she let the fact that she was holding over fifty people on her palm with such ease.

“You are now mine,” she said with deep satisfaction.

As usual, the group needed some time to get their shit together after having been managed so roughly, but eventually, the first screams started reaching Megan’s ears.

“Shut up,” she commanded almost in a whisper. It was more than enough to achieve her objective, making the warmth down there even more accused. “You’ll do as I say,” she added. It was not a question.

Megan had most of the crew already in her possession, but she had also seen some of the workers had managed to get into pick-up trucks, excavators and steamrollers and were trying their best to escape from her cross-country. It was more a provocation than an issue, but she had to do something about it.

It only took her a moment to figure out how to deal with the challenge. Using her now free right hand, Megan reached for the rightmost hill and dug her fingers into the soft earth. It only took her a motion of her humongous hand to scoop almost half of the mound off and dig a deep crater. It was more than wide enough for her intentions, which were no other than to keep her most recent captives there.

The giantess did not provide any sort of warning before she moved her crowd-containing palm towards the newly dug crater and tilted it gently, emptying the mob into the earthen prison with ease.

“Wait for me here,” she commanded, as if they had any other option.

Getting on her hands and knees, Megan advanced two steps, enough for her to regain reach to the remaining escapees. And then, she repeated the operation, only this time with the seven vehicles that had managed to make a break.

The construction equipment felt sturdier than anything she had grabbed thus far, but Megan still marveled at just how tiny and feeble everything in the new world looked to her. She focused on being quick and methodical to transfer the vehicles to her hand before setting them back on the ground between her legs. Then, she used her fingernails to open each of them like an eggshell, giving herself kudos at the fine work she was able to put together. By the end of the process, she had thirteen more people ready to be moved to their new “location”.

The first phase of her little project was now complete. It was time to move to a more personal touch. Megan repositioned herself so that the low hill where she had placed her new crew would be between her legs as she knelt. And then, she rested her hands on her knees and lowered herself, approaching her new subjects like a goddess coming from the sky.

“Scatter,” she commanded.

She had to suppress a giggle when they immediately complied. The seventy or so construction workers took as much of the crater as they could, increasing the space between them.

“I feel ashamed to have worked in the same company as you,” Megan scolded them as she started to inspect the group. Her words added some anger to the ever-present fear, but it was part of the objective. “Two years and you don’t even know how to finish this project?”

There were some challenging looks as she fixed a stare on them.

“I guess it takes a woman to get the job done!” she then boasted.

Without further word, Megan reached for the mound opposite to the one where she had set the crew and dug almost half of it with her left hand. She made sure to show the pile of dirt to the group before tossing it out of the way. Another scoop took care of most of the remaining high ground.

“It was not so hard, was it?” she mocked.

No one seemed to be willing to reply.

“I don’t think it would take me one hour to get the entire job done,” she continued. “It’s not as if I’m going to waste my time here, anyway. This highway has become obsolete. It’s obvious I don’t need it, and from now on, the only things that are worth building are those I care about.”

There were some murmurs from the crater. Megan was reaching a new peak in her excitement. Somehow, talking about her power was almost as good as exercising it.

“Anyway, I know I’m being quite hard on you, but it’s not all your fault. After all, you’ve had the poorest management,” she said. And then, in a cold and threatening tone, she added: “Isn’t that right, Pierce?”

She had already located the project manager some time ago, and it was time to finally take care of him. Without further warning, she extended two fingers to reach out for him. Megan had already suspected that he was a coward, and he readily confirmed it by hiding behind two of his colleagues. As if it mattered.

All Megan had to do was to pinch the three tiny men together and to drop them in her palm. Once there, she used a finger to flick the two she did not need away and keep the target she was interested in.

“Hi, Pierce,” she said with a wide smile.

The man was shaking uncontrollably in her palm.

“You are really pathetic, aren’t you?” Megan pushed.

“Please…” the man babbled.

“I can’t recall how many times I told you that you were making a mistake. Does it really take a goddess for you to listen?”

Pierce was still trembling, apparently unable to get his shit together. It was even surprising that he managed to produce an answer:

“I will listen! I will do whatever you tell me!”

Megan smiled evilly, feeling her arousal increase.

“Of course you will,” she said, sounding cockier than ever. “Everyone will,” she added.

Her words seemed to relax Pierce a little, even if he still felt like someone very close to a heart attack.

“You see, the problem is that I have no clue about what to do with you,” she then let the bomb drop.

Pierce screamed and then, against all odds, Megan dropped him back with his workers.

For the crew in the crater everything happened in an instant as the goddess stood up, casting a large shadow over them as she stepped over the hill and in the direction of Stanton. They felt the ground shake once, and then twice.

And then, she stopped. The entire world seemed to freeze in that instant. And just when everyone started wondering what was going on, a voice thundered from above:

“You did not really think that I would let your incompetence slide, did you?”

The next thing they saw was a backside the size of a mountain drop on them at incredible speed. Megan giggled as her hard buttocks hit the ground, flattening it and causing an even stronger earthquake than when kneeling. Of course, no one had been ready for her. How could they?

Hundreds perished at her whim, including every Kelson Construction employee in the area. Everyone who was still alive was left in shock, ears whistling as they recovered from the blow.

To Megan it had been the final insult, bringing her awareness of her destructive power to a new limit and making her libido boost to new levels.

“Oh my fucking goodness!” she let out.

She was tempted to do herself right there. The cum dripping on the upturned cars right under her cunt was a clear indication that she was in need of some urgent self-gratification. It was almost a miracle that her colder head prevailed and led her to resume her trek towards the big city. Something in the back of her mind told her that she would find more suitable toys in there.

Megan was still panting when she got back up, turning to look at the two massive craters her backside had dug in the ground. I-797 was done. And she could not be happier about it.

Determined to find herself in a more suitable landscape for a goddess, Megan started strutting towards Stanton once more. She barely paid any attention to the hundreds of lives she started snuffing under her soles. Her mind was now daydreaming about the possibilities once she reached the metropolis.

Her reverie was abruptly stopped when she reached a spot she knew too well but that she had forgotten about: the tunnel.

Stanton Bay was surrounded by some of the highest cliffs in the country’s coast. This is what made it so spectacular, but also what made building infrastructure on it so tough. This was also one of the reasons Tranton Bridge was such a marvel of civil engineering.

And one of the many challenges the engineers had had to fix was the fact that the cliff got taller in the precise spot where the bridge made the most sense. Like everything in life, it was solvable as long as people were willing to invest the necessary talent and the necessary resources. They had done it through a tunnel that pierced the rocky mountain and led the road to the brief plain right after it, where the bridge started.

Megan was now standing about half a mile from the spot, wondering what it meant to her.

On one hand, the abrupt rising was not nearly high enough to be an unsolvable obstacle to someone of her dimensions. At most, it was about half her height. But she tried to imagine herself and all she could do was a weird scenario where she would need to climb up to when let herself hang down. She was pretty sure she would be able to pull it together, but she would not appear very regal while doing it.

Megan was momentarily pissed. She exhaled, somewhat annoyed, and looked around. And then, it hit her! For all her change in attitude, she realized that she was still not fully thinking like a hundreds-of-feet tall giantess. A giantess that did not need to concern herself by the depth of the bay.

 

Smiling in anticipation for what was coming, the goddess turned to her right and started to walk down the gentle slope of the terrain. She was heading to the sea.

Chapter End Notes:

****

 

 

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.