- Text Size +

Wet and wild


Tranton Bridge was the pure image of chaos. Traffic had already been quite worse than usual. Unknown to most of the motorists trapped in both of the bridge’s decks, the cause of the gridlock had been no other than a playful and oversized young woman, a few miles inland.

While they would never know, it had been the same woman that was now bringing the overall anxiety several notches up. Because, while it was not the first occasion when the commuters coming and going from Stanton experienced worse than usual traffic, it was certainly the first time they were faced with a woman that was massive enough so that the deep waters of the bay barely reached to mid-thigh.

The initial shock had soon derived in multiple reactions. Many had started running to either end of the bridge. At over five miles in length, the span of the bridge did not make it easy for them. Eric was not among them. Instead, he had remained transfixed, holding the railing tightly as he observed the antics of the wonderful creature that had suddenly shown up in Stanton.

There was nothing about her that was not mind-boggling. Obviously, her size was the first thing that caught the eye. Eric had had a hard time to grasp her sheer magnitude at first, when she had been merely wading the ocean, away from any meaningful references. Then she emerged under a tourist ship and her colossal scale had become more than evident. If he had had any doubts, seeing her straddling an entire island would have removed them all. 

But there was so much more to her than merely her stature. For starters, her looks were almost as extraordinary. Despite her enormousness, there was nothing monstrous about her. If anything, she had the appearance of a centerfold or even a professional porn actress.

And she had the attitude too. Eric’s awe had got to a new level when he had seen her crush a full-sized ship between her mammoth breasts and later, when she had used the well-known Moore’s Lighthouse as nothing else than a sex toy.

And suddenly, right after satisfying herself, right after her incredibly loud screams had rocked the bridge as if she had not still been a few miles away, the woman had removed herself from her improvised dildo and had disappeared into the deep waters of the Atlantic.

Eric had remained transfixed since then, her mind trying to process everything that had happened over the last few minutes. Around him, some of the former escapees had slowed their attempts down, getting some breath back after having sprinted for hundreds of yards. 

The entire city was in shock. And everyone was asking the same question: who was she?

It turned out that it was not the right question. Or at least not the most urgent one. Had they been concerned for their wellbeing, they should have been wondering when the massive woman would be back.

Way sooner than anyone had expected, the dark waters of the bay started bubbling, almost as if someone was making them boil. And then, a mane of long, wet brown hair emerged, quickly followed by a gorgeous face everyone was familiar with already. Her titanic nude body came next, her torso rising to the sky, followed by a clean-shaven crotch and a pair of smooth and shapely thighs.

Even from the distance it was bewildering how much her movements resembled those of a regular woman, despite her sheer magnitude. Standing on the ocean floor as she arched herself backwards, the woman removed her hair from her face, neatly pressing it behind her ears. Once she was done, each hand reached for a breast, mashing them together right before she straightened herself up and opened her billboard-sized eyes. Her piercing glance locked with Eric’s and he suddenly felt small. Unknown to him, thousands of others along Tranton Bridge felt the exact same.

The fleeing resumed, screams came back. It was too late. Of course, it had always been. But now, he knew. A cold shiver ran down Eric’s spine.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan was in heaven. Every minute as a giantess was better than the previous one, and she had already had a very good start. She had been in a permanent state of bliss for as long as she could think back, the elation only briefly broken by the pesky cops that had shot at her. It had been a nuisance, but also the cathartic moment where she had finally come out of the cocoon as a true goddess, a creature of unlimited power, a force of nature.

She could see it even more clearly now that she had tended to her womanly needs. Her mind was now clear of distractions, her body relaxed and ready for the quest ahead of her. It was nothing but thrilling.

The world had suddenly become Megan’s unlimited source of fun, a massive sandbox where she could set her inhibitions free. She was ready for it. In hindsight, she had always been. It was almost as if her subconscious had been waiting for the moment too emerge, for the chance to take over.

Her usual shyness felt almost stupid now. She had always known herself smarter than everyone around, but somehow, she had not been able to let that show. Now it was the only way to go.  Hers was the only way.

It was not about ruling. Megan’s journey was not one of conquest. Or at least, not primarily. In her mind, taking over was merely inevitable. Now that she was around, it did not make sense for anyone else but her to call the shots. But she was not in a hurry to make that point. It would simply happen. It was unavoidable.

Instead, Megan was more interested in exploring, almost like an initiation. She wanted to show the world what she was capable of, and in the process, she would learn it herself.

Her first stop was obvious enough. As a civil engineer, Megan had always been fascinated by Tranton Bridge. And now she would have a unique view of it.

Without further thought, she started wading towards it, the cool waters of the bay soothing her as she advanced, her powerful thighs beating their resistance almost as if they had never been there.

A soft breeze cooled her and dried her long hair as the raging sun baked her skin, starting to build some tan in her otherwise pale complexion. Both relaxed and thrilled, Megan kept a permanent smile in her thick lips as she scanned the span of the bridge, delighted about the chaos on its decks. Engineering landmarks were interesting, but her short experience as a giantess had shown her that everything got better with people. 

About a third of the way there, her attention was momentarily taken from the bridge. She had basically ignored the sailboats until now, but their wakes on the water had made them too visible for a playful giantess. 

“What do we have here?” Megan asked out loud as she zoomed into the half a dozen craft sailing the bay in a direction somewhat opposite to hers. 

As far as she could gather, the sailboats seemed to have been already on the inner bay by the time she had shown up and somehow they had coordinated themselves to try to flee to the open waters of the ocean when she had started heading towards the city once more. Their skippers had never stopped to think just how appealing they would look to an approaching goddess.

There were plenty of advantages to being a giantess. One of them was a vantage point of view of what was happening for miles. The other was a breathtaking speed of movement. The combination of both had doomed the sailboats as soon as Megan had set her eyes on them.

From her perspective, it was obvious that the boats were steering as far away from her as they could. Nimble and fast, they seemed to be making good progress towards flanking her and getting into the Atlantic. Of course, it would not be enough.

Unconcerned about the possibility that they could ever escape from her, Megan simply adjusted her wade, turning in the direction of her new targets. She only needed to take a few steps to make it clear how things would end.

The giantess kept a calm pace as she steadily approached her objectives, the distance cutting greatly with each of her movements. Soon enough, this started having consequences.

One of the things Megan loved the most about her new status was that her power came out in different layers. The ultimate one was, of course, her ability to force anyone to do anything she pleased or to simply destroy whatever stood in her way. But oftentimes she did not even need to get to that to make her authority known. Just showing up was usually enough. And when that failed, her commands could typically achieve the same result than any physical action.

In this case, the moment those steering the sailboats realized that they had become Megan’s object of curiosity, their stupidity replaced their best judgment. A couple of boats were soon left behind when their skippers tried to push them too hard and ended up breaking something. Megan was not an expert in sailing, but the change in speed was evident enough. The remaining four kept going, but their wakes started becoming more erratic, two of them avoiding a collision by what looked mere inches.

She simply widened her smile and kept going. Soon enough, she reached the two laggards of the group. Megan made a point of getting as close to them as she could, her thighs creating artificial waves that rocked the boats violently. She stopped short of capsizing them. By the time the passengers recovered, all they could see was a titanic woman bending over them, her never-ending hand reaching out.

Megan plucked the first boat from the water by its sail, lifting it like a kid playing at the state fair. It was about the size of an eraser, and it fit very well in her stretched palm. She set it there and ignored the screams of its passengers as she reached out for the second craft, lifting it in a similar manner. An instant later, she was holding both sailboats in her left hand, with room to spare.

“What do we have here?” she asked in a naughty playful tone.

It was hard to see how many tinies there were amidst the rig of the boats, but she did not think that she had fewer than a dozen in each of them.

“Why were you trying to get away from my city?” she asked, keeping the same tone.

Much as expected, she did not get any answer. The fact that she had expected it did not mean that she had to like it, so Megan raised her hand until the deck of the ship was level with her eyes.

“I asked you a question,” she insisted in a less friendly voice.

She only got screams back.

“As bathtub toys you are not too fun,” she then added. 

Her hand started closing into a fist right then. The tiny people on both ships realized a second later, but there was nothing they could do but scream. Megan barely found any resistance as her fingers crushed the wood and glass fiber the expensive boats were made of. Their masts snapped like twigs as her fist started tightening, compressing the room for the people onboard to the bare minimum.

Megan kept her hand at eye level during the entire process, feeling morbid fascination at the power she had over the tiny fuckers. For all she knew, those on the sailboat were part of Stanton’s higher society, popular and affluent. Only this did not matter anymore. To her, they were as powerless and fragile as any of the thousands she had already crushed, most of them mostly unaware when she had chosen to walk on the same highway they had been in.

Megan’s hand finally went the whole way. She tightened a bit more, her knuckles whitening as she felt splinters getting smaller and softer “objects” popping. An instant later, she opened her palm to see the aftermath of such a simple gesture. The butterflies came back to her stomach. It was merely a start, but also a reminder of the aphrodisiac effect the power had on her.

Now more than ever it was crystal clear to her that she owned them. Their lives were hers to decide upon. And she enjoyed showing it.

Already done with the first two targets, Megan turned her palm, letting the remainders of the boats drop into the ocean water hundreds of feet below. A quick look revealed that their four colleagues had not got too far. They had done something interesting, though. Either on purpose or by coincidence, the four sailboats had split in two groups of two, each of them trying to flee from her in a different direction. As if this was going to help them!

She mentally selected the couple that had taken the path towards the outer bay and calmly waded after them. It was like a panther chasing a couple of snails, the outcome determined the moment that she had taken the first step.

She caught up in no time. It would have been the easiest thing in the world to deal with them just like she had done with their two colleagues, but Megan was feeling wickedly playful, and she was eager to show that her power went far beyond an ability to crush anything she set her eyes upon.

She smirked evilly just before she bent down at the waist, pushing her shapely backside out as she positioned her magnificent torso parallel with the water surface. Her glossy lips pushed out an instant later, giving the occupants of the ship merely a momentarily warning before they parted and unleashed the cyclone she had been holding in her inhuman lungs.

Gale-force winds reached the boats and rocked them violently, their sales barely staying in place after her first, playful puff.

To those on the sailboats, the experience was terrifying. To Megan it barely registered as easy and mildly amusing.

“Watch out! Hurricane Megan is hitting Stanton!” she mocked naughtily.

Those in the boats were barely starting to recover from the initial shock by the time Megan completed a deep breath and got ready for another gust. She smiled in anticipation. What she knew that they didn’t was that she had barely put any effort in her first attempt. She was not going to be so gentle this time.

The warm air left her lips with the strength of a windstorm, reaching speeds unheard of in any natural disaster. It was, of course, way too much to handle for the recreational sailboats. Rather than just pushing them around, the hurricane she had unleashed shattered them, snapping their masts and fracturing their hull. The leftmost one was even capsized as a result.

All Megan could do was chuckle as she straightened herself up and observed the wreck sinking in the waters of the bay, tiny specs she knew were people desperately trying to swim amongst the debris.

She could not help but marvel at her sheer power, at the ease of it all. Megan had to admit that the limits of her strength were even hard to grasp to her.

“You can’t escape nature,” she mocked as she turned towards the last two craft.

They were not too far away, but still, Megan had to reposition herself and advanced a few steps on the ocean floor. She could almost feel their fear. It just made things better.

The waves her thighs were making as she moved soon met her targets, shaking the frail sailboats as they did. It amused Megan. And it also gave her some impish ideas. 

“Rough sea?” she asked.

The giantess crouched down gracefully, reaching out with her right hand and dipping it into the freshwater. And then she started to steer it. The currents she created expanded quickly, reaching the sailboats in no time and shaking them violently.

“Currents can be a bit treacherous in this area,” she mocked as she kept going, increasing the intensity.

The sight of the bathtub toys being sent back and forth, quite visibly at their limit was exhilarating. She definitely was a force of nature, a walking natural disaster.

Megan kept at it for a while, enjoying the fear and awe she was causing in those that had attempted to flee from her, her playfulness fueled by the squeaky screams that reached her from the decks of the two doomed sailboats.

At some point the game lost interest, though. It was time to get done with it and focus on bigger and more appealing matters. Without warning, Megan removed her hand from the water and then hit its surface with a tilted palm. The wave she caused took tsunami-like proportions for the condemned passengers of the two boats. They never emerged once the tide went back to normal.

Megan was elated. Every single thing she did as a giant felt better than the previous one. Much like expected, the warmth had come back once she had started using her power again. Her right hand sneaked the way to her clean-shaven crotch and checked that, as anticipated, it was wet. The stickiness also confirmed that the cause was beyond the waters of Stanton Bay.

“God, I’ve become a giant nymphomaniac!” she purred with a chuckle.

It had mostly been a joke, but Megan also knew that only up to some point. Eventually, she would need to find the way to get satisfied again. And the next one would already be the fourth occasion in the morning she had to do that. Thankfully, her experience with Moore’s Lighthouse had told her that the world was keener to the sexual needs of a mega-giantess than she had initially anticipated. She was now certain that other objects of the everyday world would be more than adequate toys to quell her sexual urges. And if anything, she could always come back to the islet and its wonderful tower if she felt like it.

In any case, it was still not the time. Megan had a lot of steam to build up before she had to let go some. So, her mind was more set on how to use her size next than on what she would do once she reached the boiling point.

Of course, her next stop was clear: the bridge.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Every cell in Eric’s body was compelling him to run. Only he could not. It turned out that one never knew how he would react to a life changing event. In Eric’s case, it paralyzed him.

So, he kept clutching the railing with all his strength, the knuckles of both hands getting white as he tightened his fists up to the point where it hurt. And he kept observing, shocked at the antics of the mind-blowing woman that had changed his world forever.

He saw her chasing the ships, plucking them out of the water, crushing them in her hand, blowing them into pieces and capsizing them simply by making waves like a playful five-year-old. And then he saw her turning. And heading towards him.

Seeing something so massive move with such grace was truly remarkable. Had she not been so titanic, her movements would have resembled those of a top model walking down the runway, focusing herself on projecting as much sensuousness as possible. 

The effect was lost once she got close enough, though. When this happened, all a mere mortal like Eric could grasp was a humongous mass of pinkish skin approach with the speed of a thunderstorm. 

The intensified screams around him served as the soundtrack for the horror movie he was living in first person. Up to some point, it felt as if a meteorite was going to drop on him, only it was coming from the wrong direction. And finally, when the collision felt inevitable, the meteorite stopped and he remained standing, looking straight ahead at a belly button the size of a hot tub.


*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan stopped inches away from the bridge, naturally placing her hands on her hips as she observed the mayhem below. The upper deck was very conveniently located, almost at the height of a table, right in front of her navel. It was also delightfully packed with toys.

From her lofty perspective, Megan had a perfect view of the thousands of people that filled the bridge. The majority scurried like ants at her unwelcome presence, but it was to no avail. With her never-ending reach, it was obvious to her that she would have no problems to mess with anyone she pleased.

It was not as if she was in a hurry, though. Five miles from end to end, Tranton Bridge was protracted enough to make the journey too long for anyone who did not share her size and swiftness. So, she had time to pick her playthings.

Megan took her time, keeping her menacing presence unmoving as she observed the scenery. Hoards of people ran in either direction, massing themselves in the narrow aisles between cars, losing their individuality and turning into a swarm. Many of the vehicles themselves were still occupied, as made evident by the collisions that ensued when some drivers got too nervous by her closeness and tried to drive away, even if they had already known that there was no room for that. Despite their diminutiveness, Megan had no issues distinguishing their makes and models. There was a bit of everything: from regular compact cars to oversized SUVs that made no sense in a city like Stanton.

Eventually, her eyes set on a vehicle that was too tempting to let go. Megan had never been in a Greyhound bus, but this did not mean that she did not know how to make one out.

With her mind set, the giantess maneuvered her crane-like arm over the suspension wires and reached for the mass transportation vehicle. People in the area intensified their screams as they saw her fingers coming down like an oversized claw. They were not interested in them, though. Instead, each fingertip rested against one side of the coach, pushing just enough to get a good grip on the flimsy-looking vehicle.

For those inside, the next few seconds felt like the liftoff of the space shuttle, Megan raising the bus several hundred feet in the air in a swift movement.

Her left palm was ready to receive the toy vehicle as soon as she cleared the steel cables that held the bridge together. It had been only moments since she had set her attention on the unlucky long-haul travelers and the goddess was already holding the bus in her hand, with room to spare on either side.

Very excited about her catch, Megan raised her palm to eye-level with the vehicle she was holding feeling virtually weightless as she peeked inside it through the windows. Her heart filled with glee when she saw that the Greyhound was jam-packed.

“What do we have here?” she asked mischievously.

Her words were answered by mindless screaming and senseless movement. Narrowing her eyes a little, Megan rattled the bus with a mild wiggling of her wrist. It was enough to send everyone off their feet, the comicality making her giggle.

She was momentarily distracted when her stomach groaned, reminding her that lust was not the only physical need she had to satisfy. By now, Megan already knew that her ascension to goddesshood had not come free of a young woman’s daily needs. If anything, it had only exacerbated them.

It was natural, Megan guessed. After all, she could not expect that her early morning snack, back at Hathford’s mall, would take care of her hunger for too long. It had merely been a bite, and she had gone through quite a lot since then, including a growth spurt that had increased her size tenfold, a trek of a few miles and, more recently, a long intimate session that had satiated her sexual appetite but opened her other one. Megan was usually hungry after a good fuck.

Her last surge in size had been welcome on all accounts, but Megan now realized that it also presented some new challenges. She had been able to deal with the one related to finding suitable dildos easily enough, but she realized that feeding would probably not be so easy.

Setting the bus-holding palm aside for a moment, Megan focused back on the bridge and started scanning the multiple vehicles lining up on both sides. Soon enough she found a few 18-wheelers. Right now, they were her best chance.

Without further word, she picked up the Greyhound with two fingers once more. It was easy enough to find a good spot to set it down. It was no other than the top of one of the massive towers that held the bridge in place. Conveniently located at chest-height, the surface was large enough for her to place the vehicle. She then stooped to look back at its troubled occupants.

“Just don’t get out on this stop. I mean, it’s a long drop for someone your size,” she teased.

With her hands now free, Megan reached into the farther lanes of the bridge and picked two of the semis up. It was as easy as plucking the bus, with the only added challenge that the two sections of the trailers bent in opposite directions as she raised them.

The newly minted goddess did not have the time to reflect just how naturally she was handling herself in the miniature world that now surrounded her, despite the fact that she had only held her new condition for a few hours. More and more she was starting to think like a giantess and not merely a scaled up normal woman, and her actions were reflecting that.

Out of curiosity, Megan peeked into the two cabins, only to find that they were both empty. Disappointed by the discovery, she focused on the task at hand, setting the trailers in one of her palms as she used the fingers of the other to rip their cargo compartments open. It turned out that the first 18-wheeler was transporting construction equipment. She frowned as she tossed it over her shoulder. The second one was more interesting, its boxes indicating that there were groceries inside. She used the utmost care to rip one of them open with her fingernails, only to find that the food inside was packaged. Of course, there was no way she was going to invest the time to open each of the boxes and bags, and she was not ready to eat more plastic than food.

“Crap!” she muttered as she closed her hand around the truck, crushing it into a twisted wreck.

Hoping for some better luck, Megan plucked a couple more transports from the highway, only to find them equally useless. One of them was carrying some sort of consumer electronics, while the other was filled with agricultural products.

Her stomach groaned with renewed intensity, reminding her that waiting to get into the city and crossing her path with a grocery store was not an option. Megan was starting to feel frustrated for the first time since her latest growth spurt, and this was not good news for the crowd under her.

She was in a considerably worse mood as she scanned the road again, trying to find another 18-wheeler that would hopefully carry something more suitable for a goddess’ nutrition. She did not find any readily available.

“Fuck!” she muttered again, her mood getting more somber.

And then, as she stooped to get an azimuthal view of the upper deck of the bridge, the muffled screams from the bus she had just picked up caught her attention.

Megan sneered as she reached back for the Greyhound and picked it up again between two fingertips. Her eyes peeked back through the windows, but there was something different about them as she observed the teeny occupants of the mass transportation vehicle. They were more predatory.

By now, no one knew yet what was going through Megan’s mind but her. It was nothing else than an intense debate on how to proceed.

As a long time giantess lover, Megan was more than aware about vore. It had never been her cup of tea, but she had never been put out by it either. Now, as her stomach groaned for a third time, it presented itself as a solution.

Like everything else since her growth, Megan knew that whatever happened depended exclusively on her will. So, the only question was what she wanted to do. In her mind, eating people felt like crossing a line. One she had not considered until now.

A new groan from her stomach decided the argument. It was easy enough to rationalize the decision. After all, she had already killed thousands of people without remorse. A few of them had died merely for her pleasure’s sake, used as disposable sex toys. What was then the difference with using them to satisfy some other needs?

Her stomach felt emptier than ever, speeding the entire decision process. Megan’s lips curled in a wicked smirk as she eyed the people inside the bus with renewed interest. No one was yet aware of the fate that awaited them, but they were terrified, nonetheless.

The only decision that was pending for Megan was how to get her morsels out of the bus. It was at that moment looking down at the vehicle, that something caught her attention. She saw him through the valley between her massive breasts. And he was just too good to ignore. While everyone else in the vicinity was uselessly trying to get away from her, the tiny guy right in front of her navel was motionless, apparently transfixed by her presence. 

Megan simply reached down with her free hand and plucked the man from the road with two fingers, not even noticing his resistance as he kept holding the railing. She did not realize about the different pitch in his screaming, caused by the pain of two broken arms rather than the fear of being held by a titanic woman. It did not matter. It was not as if he was going to be around for long.

Eager to get going, Megan licked her lips with her tongue and moaned in anticipation. The man froze again, his screams dying. She simply ignored him and brought her to her slightly parted lips, sucking him in.

This was not the first time Megan had a full-grown man inside her. It was the first time she had him in her mouth, though. The sensations were wild, but very different from those in her crotch. This time, the stimulation was merely psychological as she felt him squirming before she pushed him around with her tongue.

It was obvious that the tiny man would not be the solution to any hunger issues she had. At her current size, she would need many more than a single individual. This was where the bus would come into play. But for the time being, Megan was interested in finding out more about the nutritive value of human beings and about her ability to handle them.

Feeling a bit cruel, the giantess pushed the man to her palate with her tongue, releasing him when she was inches away from crushing him in such a way. His body rested back on her tongue. He was beaten, without any extra strength to fight. God, their stamina lasted even less in there than in her cunt!

Without any further fun to get, it was time to accomplish what she meant with the tiny. There was only a brief moment of doubt in her mind regarding swallowing him whole. She finally decided against it and drove him between her molars with her skilled tongue. Once there, all it took was a brief snap to make the man’s body burst and send an unexpected explosion of tastes inside her mouth.

When she had decided to cross the bridge of eating humans, Megan had decided that it was needed. She would have never thought that it would actually be good! The tip of her tongue had initially been stimulated with a salty taste, which was quickly followed by meatier sensation that spread all over her mouth. The man had been way too small, so the sensation was brief. But it definitely left her intrigued for more.

Happier about having chosen to go down that avenue than she was before trying her first snack, Megan swallowed, her throat visibly bulging as she moaned in satisfaction.

For those inside the bus it was an inflection point. They had been scared before, but now they were absolutely horrified. Megan noticed the change in mood and smirked at them evilly. 

“A girl’s gotta eat,” she said in a cruel tone.

She did not wait for any response before she reached out with the fingernails of her free hand and used them to rip the back of the bus much like a girl ripping a pack of Mentos open. The screams came out quite louder, no longer being mitigated by the metallic confines of the Greyhound. Eager for some treats, Megan moved her wrist to shake a few passengers into her waiting palm. She got half a dozen of them.

They needed a second to recover after the rough exit from the bus. Once they did, their anguished screams started right away. Megan considered saying something, but somehow she did not feel like talking to her food. Instead, she simply tossed them into her mouth. Their numbers made them somewhat more noticeable than her first morsel, but Megan realized that she still had room to spare.

A tongue that rivaled with the Greyhound she was holding in length started pushing them around playfully as Megan salivated, ready for what was about to come. And then, she bit without mercy, the flavor reaching her tasting buds with considerably more intensity.

“Mmmmm” she savored as her libido responded to the sudden excitement.

During the overall elation her experience as a giant had been, Megan had had a few moments that stood out from the rest. This was one of them. The knowledge that food would never again be an issue was good enough, but knowing that she would still be able to enjoy a meal was even better. A quick look down at the bridge showed her that she would never run out of food. It was out there, unsuccessfully trying to flee from her in the millions, hiding in vehicles, packing up in Stanton’s skyscrapers. 

The goddess chuckled. It had just occurred to her. In the span of a few hours, humanity had merely become the source of three things she craved for: fun, sexual gratification and nourishment. Was there any better proof of just how much the world had changed? Was there any better proof of her new status?

She needed more. She wanted more. And she had it readily at hand. Not in the mood for any more intermediate steps, Megan lifted the hand over her open lips and tilted the bus, emptying more and more people, who started raining down on her waiting mouth. There was no play this time, only biting and swallowing as her stomach informed her that it was not nearly satiated. A few seconds later, the Greyhound, now turned merely into a pack of tic tacs, was empty.

Megan guessed she had downed about fifty people, but to her it still barely felt like a bite. She was not nearly ready to finish her early brunch. Tossing the bus over her shoulder, she scanned the roadway, looking for a suitable source of snacks.

It was not too hard. The thickest crowd was merely a few feet ahead in the direction of the northern shore. Of course, her dealing with the passengers in the Greyhound had not gone unnoticed so, if anything, the crowd was only trying to run away with renewed intensity. As if this was going to do them any good.

Completely confident about her ability to catch up, Megan simply waded the bay along the bridge, running a finger sensually over its towers and suspension cables as she closed the distance with her prey in no time. Once she reached them, she opened her palm and planted it on the roadway, effectively blocking the eight lanes of traffic and stopping the escape attempt.

“Where are you all going?” she mocked. 

Quite expectedly, the crowd turned around almost right away, changing their direction towards the opposite shore. It was only to find Megan’s other palm blocking them just the same. Smiling from above, the giantess had trapped a sandwich of humanity between her hands. 

“I guess you would not be so nice as to pack together, would you? It would make things a tad easier,” she mocked.

Of course, that was the last thing the individuals in the mob wanted to do, so Megan had no other option but to scoop both people and cars as she used her right hand like an excavator to dig as many of the tiny fuckers as she could.

She had a good handful, only littered with a few scattered cars which she had to pick apart with her free hand. It made the entire thing a bit more tedious, but soon enough she was facing a very anticipated snack. She wasted no time in bringing her hand to her mouth and downing everyone in one go.

Her cunt started getting damp as her stomach finally began giving some signals that it was starting to be satisfied. Megan knew that she still needed some more, so she repeated the operation, catching another fifty or so people that she savored with curiosity.

She scooped yet a third group, to be on the safe side. In the span of a few minutes the giantess had managed to take care of her hunger at the expense of a few hundred people. She had also become something else in the eyes of the survivors. She did not give a shit.

Megan straightened up, taking a deep breath as she felt the arousal coming back to her. What she had just done still felt a bit weird, but at the same time it made her new reality sink in completely.

She was a goddess. This was not the first time the word came to her head, but for the first time, she understood its full implications. She still did not have a clue about how it had happened, but for some reason, in some mysterious way, she had become a God, almighty.

Never having been religious, Megan was not so much interested in the sacred aspect of the concept, but more in the practical one. In other words, rather than the maker, Megan saw her new self as one of the titans in old Greek mythology, a creature of such power that she could shape the Earth to her liking.

Having just used a crowd, people that were not unlike what she had been twenty-four hours before, to quell her hunger had finally shown it to her. She was above right or wrong. She was above morals. If anything, she made her own morals now. And the only reason for that was that she was so utterly powerful, so unstoppable, that she did not need to be concerned about anyone but her anymore.

If anyone would have gone through this line of logic with Megan merely a few hours ago, she would have probably been disturbed by it. Her view of the world had changed dramatically since then, though. Somehow, Megan had always known that she was better than average, that she was called to great things. Now it was unmistakably obvious.

Her size and her strength opened up just every possibility. The world people had built so arduously over centuries was hers to do as she pleased. And there was absolutely nothing that they could do about it.

This last knowledge had fueled her audacity ever since her fight with the Hathford Police Department. The cops had unlocked a growth spurt that had made her just as big as she had always wished. But they had done so much more than that. By making her grow when she was under pain, Megan had also learned something even more vital than her current scale. She had learned that she could not be defeated.

Of course, she was not naïve enough to believe that they would not try again. They would. And probably more than once. She was not afraid of them, though.

For starters, Megan was convinced that her current size made her practically unkillable. She was so utterly massive that she had doubts there was much stuff they could throw at her that could be even harmful. But even if there was, even if the tiny people managed to find something that could cause some pain, she knew that her body was more than ready for it. Because, if for some reason things got really ugly, Megan was fully certain that she could grow herself out of any situation.

It was not as if she wanted to. Her initial size, right after growing through Gregg’s roof had been fun but somehow limited. She loved her current one. It was so close to her fantasies that it felt as if someone had just made her wish come true. Becoming larger could open up some new possibilities, but it also had the risk of being impractical. In any case, she was not going to get depressed if she got any bigger. 

It was in that state of mind that she looked back down at the fleeing crowd.

“Your persistence is admirable,” she teased, with the tone of someone addressing hopeless bugs rather than people. “It’s too bad it’s also useless.”

Megan realized that she found a dark pleasure in taunting them. Using her limitless power to prove to them just how helpless they were thrilled her in a way she had not dared to admit so far. Whether that made her a sadist or not was a debate for another occasion. But right now, Megan did not see any reason to deny herself of her amusement.

She waded the bay along the bridge, easily closing the distance with the crowd in merely a couple of steps. She caught up with them in one of the areas that were clear of suspension wires.

Just for fun, the giantess brought two fingers of her left hand into the road and started walking them after the crowd. Even her digit adopted a towering presence. Practically the size of the fifty-foot woman, Megan’s index and middle finger soon started trampling the cars in their way, their tips crushing them as if they had been made of tinfoil.

The mob was not so much further ahead. 

“Ready or not, here I come!” Megan teased as her fingers reached the laggards. Their tips soon started crushing men and women alike, their bodies barely holding for an instant before popping under their strength.

Toying with them like this made things so much better! Megan giggled when she started ‘kicking’ people around, their tiny bodies flying a few dozen feet before dropping into the water or landing on the road ahead of where they had been. The crowd’s screams were the perfect soundtrack for this brief distraction, but eventually, the goddess decided that it was time to up the ante.

Her fingers abandoned the road, creating a moment of relief on the crowd. It was not going to last. The same hand that had been terrorizing the mob took a firm hold of the bridge’s deck as Megan turned and grabbed another point of the structure with her other hand, hundreds of feet away.

And then, without warning, the giantess started bending, bringing her massive chest closer to the roadway.

Megan had been infatuated with her new tits ever since her latest growth spurt. Having been close to flat chested, the magnificence and raw sexual power of her new rack was deeply stimulating. Using them as a ship compactor had been an incredible turn on, and she was eager for more.

The crowd did not share her enthusiasm. The day had suddenly turned dark as Megan’s chest blocked the sun from them, her mountain-like breasts getting closer and closer.

“Have you ever been afraid of a meteorite falling down on you?” she mocked.

The anguished screams she got as response incented her to increase her playfulness. Without warming, to the sound of some imaginary music, she started swinging her body, swaying her monstrous boobs left and right as she kept lowering herself.

It was only a matter of time before her tits started knocking people and cars around, most sending them into the bay water, a few hundred feet below.

“Ooooohhhh!” Megan let out, incredibly thrilled by the entire thing. She simply kept going until her boobs hit the road like bombs, shaking the five miles of the structure as she crushed hundreds of people under them.

She stood back up, panting, as she used her hands to brush debris, cars and body parts from her astonishing rack. It helped, but it was not enough. Not in the mood for another bath, Megan simply crouched and scooped thousands of gallons of water with her hands, splashing it on her chest to wash the gore out.

“Killing you guys is a messy business!” she mocked the very appalled crowd.

Just for fun, she repeated the operation, but this time she splashed the water into the bridge. It was brutal. Hundreds of people and dozens of vehicles were washed out from the roadway, being dragged into the bay by the improvised tsunami.

Megan could not help but giggle at the effect of her playfulness.

“You guys are really so puny!” she mocked with scorn as she looked for the next mob.

Her games had brought her near the center of the bridge, in a section that was aligned with Stanton’s downtown. For all the fun she had had with the bridge, Megan realized that she longed to be in the city. After all, there was no spot that was more suitable for a goddess than a metropolis, was there?

The bridge itself was the only obstacle that remained in Megan’s way to her long-awaited destination. She knew it was not going to be a big challenge. A couple of well-placed punches would probably be enough to take care of it. But, once more, her engineering curiosity prevailed.

After all, she was in a too unique situation not to take advantage of it. There was not so much stuff that could rival with a suspension bridge, when it came to appealing a civil engineer like her.

The crowd under her was already too beaten up, but she did not give a shit. If they thought that having survived her boobs conferred them any sort of privilege, they were very wrong.

“Have any of you ever wondered how a bridge like this manages to stay in one piece? I bet you haven’t,” she said. “I have. Most of you never waste a moment to reflect on the stuff people like me put together. You give it for granted. But you don’t have a clue about how it works, do you?”

Megan then reached with her left hand to the suspension cables closest to her and ran her fingers over them as if playing a harp, noticing their tension.

“Have you ever wondered what would happen if one of these snapped?” she asked.

Her index finger curled around the thick steel cable and started to pull. Of course, it was strong. After all, it had been put in place to withstand hundreds of tons of weight. It was still helpless against her astronomical strength.

One thing Megan had to acknowledge is that for the first time since her growth, something managed to show some resistance to her. It was still to no avail. All the goddess had to do was to increase the force of her finger as she pulled to start feeling the steel deforming.

The bridge groaned loudly as she kept going. If she was right, the cable would not be able to hold for too long once she managed to move it out of place. The tension it was built with was just too much. And she was always right. So, not even two seconds had passed by the time the cable snapped.

It was brutal. The entire bridge swayed. People were sent off their feet and cars skidded in the road. They were luckier than the ones that got crushed by the furious whiplash of the torn cable.

Happy with the results, Megan removed her hand and observed the bridge. It felt a bit less stable, but it still held.

“They typically build them with some margin. But of course, the question is how many of them can go before the entire thing goes to hell, isn’t it?”

Megan reached for another cable and pulled, this time more forcefully. Another cable snapped in two, rocking the bridge and crushing a few more people and vehicles. The overall swaying was now more noticeable, making it harder for those on the deck to stay on their feet. But Tranton bridge still managed to stay in one piece.

“Say bye bye,” Megan then teased.

Her hand moved back to the cables, playing them like a guitar once more. She did not do it softly this time, though. Instead, she tensed her fingers, pulling each cable with her hand as she kept going. They started tearing, one by one. She had not even reached the end by the time the deck of the bridge tilted 90 degrees in a section that had to be at least half a mile long.

Hundreds of cars and thousands of people immediately dropped into the water below as the bridge remained hanging literally by one thread. To prove her power, Megan simply reached for the tower to her right and rested her palm on it. She then merely had to push for the already very stressed cables to break at once, completing the job and dropping a half-a-mile concrete deck on the hundreds that were trying to swim away after the initial shock.

The butterflies returned with full intensity to her stomach, the feat of strength she had just accomplished making her incredibly horny once more.

Megan had always admired Tranton Bridge. But she had no regrets about having brought an entire section of it down. Not anymore. Not when she would never need bridges again.

 

 

 

As a gesture to those that had designed and built the infrastructure, she decided to leave what remained of the bridge standing. It was not as if anyone would be leaving the city using that road. Her city. 

Chapter End Notes:

*****


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.