- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Meet Claire 2.0

Chapter 9 – Claire’s Coming Out 




The last few weeks have been high tension.  Alarms sounding, sirens blaring constant status updates on everything.  Workers of every task milling about, hurriedly making sure nothing was left to chance. 




Amalia spent the entirety of the procedure pacing in her office.  She knew everything was riding on this moment.  She asked for constant updates to be provided, yet snapped at anyone coming into her office.  She, for the first time in her life, felt unsure.  Something was not in her control and facing even the hint of failure left her emotionally fragile.  




As a human, you typically grow up in spurts.  Sometimes behind; sometimes ahead. You can be physically ahead of your peers, but slow down.  Mentally behind but study and surpass.  These ebbs and flows help humans develop both pride and humility. You see the star football player stop and help a teammate falling behind.  Tutors who spend their weekends helping others get up to speed.  There is always a time to ask for and a time to provide assistance.  It’s what keeps our ego in check. 




What happens though when you are always told you are the best?  What if your only competition is beating your last lap time?  Acing the next test? When would you learn of humility or understanding another’s point of view? 




These questions are why Claire was the crux of everything.  Born a regular girl, while beautiful, never took the easy path to success.  She studied hard and had aspirations of doing more but took pity on a jock from her high school that needed some help studying.  She grew a bond with someone that altered her own path, but in time found that it was a better path than she could have had on her own.  She also had something that no Alpha seemed to have.  Something to lose. 




The senior leadership team of Sterling International is brilliant.  Their intelligence is unmatched.  They are constantly producing and improving the pinnacle of human development.  They had more money than most countries. They could force anything they wanted. 




Historically though, any forced regime change comes with more loss than gain.  Across the country, stories began to grow about the cities ‘taken over’ by Alphas.  Betas treated as refugees in neighboring towns sharing horror stories of how quickly their lives were simply upended.   




The success of Alpha integration fell to Amalia.  And she knew that Claire was going to be the spark that truly makes their vision a reality. 




“60 seconds until Ascension complete” shouted over a loudspeaker.  Red lights flashing and everyone already picking up their hurried pace.   




Amalia left her office swiftly, making her way down to Claire’s chamber.  As she approached, the timer on the door was quickly approaching 0:00. 




“Everything seems in order Doctor?” she asked, eyes never straying from the dwindling clock. 




“Yes Director.  We have not been able to track her physical changes... though we believe she is in perfect health. Her vitals have leveled out to that of an Alpha.” The doctor confirmed. 




The clock was now blinking 0:00 and the room fell silent. “Everybody Out!” Amalia announced, placing her hand on the doctor’s arm.  Everyone filed out quickly, not wanting to be close if anything went wrong. 




A large amount of steam was let out of the exhaust port.  Looking in through the glass you couldn’t see anything as the air had not yet cleared. 




Pressing the button on the intercom, Amalia spoke “Claire, this is Amalia.  Can you hear me?  Are you ok?” 




No response.  The doctor looking worried began running a scan on the computer just past the entry way. 




“Vitals normal. Temperature inside is now normal.” the doctor was scanning every indicator the computer provided. 




As they both looked on for a sign of life, the locking mechanism began to open.  This large, steel door was the only way in and out of the chamber.  It cannot be opened from the outside unless a code known to few is used, but on the inside, it is a simple release.   




A series of clicks and spinning gears can be heard.  A woosh echoes in the now empty room as the pressure inside the chamber equalizes to the outside.  Both women step back, waiting to see the results of their two-week endeavor. 




Claire, still getting her bearings, begins to emerge from the chamber.  She was wearing a hospital-grade gown that at the time it was placed around her was enormous.  It now fit, flowing down her back.  She had secured it as best she could with her limited faculties.  Her leg emerging from the chamber finally gave Amalia a chance to take a full breath. 




This was Claire 2.0.  Emerging from the 13-foot clearing, Claire was ducking out. As she stood straight up, both women were at least a head shorter.  She stretched for the first time in weeks, and it felt amazing. She reached as far as she could over her head.  In doing so it dislodged her robe slightly and the two women were presented with a chance to review her enhancements.  




Immediately her breasts pushed through the robe.  The large mammary glands eclipsed her face for a moment as she leaned back fully in her stretch.  Her abs now clearly defined across a sculpted torso.  Her voluptuous hips led into long, toned legs that flexed with every adjustment she made, enhanced by her lightly perspiration coated skin. On her toes at the height of her stretch, Claire let out a pleased sigh. 




Light headed for a moment as comes with any amazing stretch, Claire looked up at the ladies.  Well, slightly down, which did not help the slight dizziness. 




“Hello... I am guessing it worked?” Claire confirmed. 




“Indeed.  How are you feeling Claire?” The doctor asked. 




“I feel... amazing.” Claire was flexing her hand and making a fist.  Testing how strong her arm felt.  She soon realized she was exposed, using that same hand to pull the gown around.  




“Good. I want you to get some rest and we will meet early tomorrow.  We have a lot to talk about.” Amalia stated, feeling the exhaustion of nearly two weeks restless slamming into her.  She walked off without another word, satisfied that everything went well; tension fell out of her body with every step. 




The doctor led Claire another way to a room set up entirely at her scale.  Claire had not yet had a chance to fully appreciate her increased size until her briefcase was seen sitting at the foot of her bed.  She raced over and tried to dig through it with her now much larger hands, looking for her phone.  Once she found it, she was disappointed to find the battery was dead. 




“I want to call my Husband.” Claire said, turning to the doctor. 




“Tonight, you should rest.  We can get a phone in here tomorrow and you can speak with him early.  I assure you, he is fine.” The doctor stated. 




Claire didn’t believe her.  But she also was exhausted.  The short walk took a lot out of her. Knowing she wanted her wits about her for what was to come, convinced herself that Ben was ok and took the doctor at her word.  Thanking the doctor, Claire crawled into the large bed and swiftly fell asleep. 




Claire’s night was restless however.  She had little knowledge of the procedure done to her, she accepted it so quickly and the permanence was guaranteed. She didn’t want to begin questioning or doubting as the presence of Alpha’s along with the S.I. campus, the secrecy and the reactor showed they meant business.  She immediately wanted to remove the option for them to retract the offer.  She eventually managed to fall into a light sleep still with lingering thoughts about what was to come.  Her rest was that of sleeping in a hotel room alone after a long trip.  The unfamiliarity never lets your body truly shut off. 




Waking up, the room smelled of breakfast.  The wonderful kind of smell that gets you to hop out of bed in the morning.  Rolling over she saw a wardrobe had been brought in along with a large screen displaying a telephone icon. 




“Ben!” She leapt.  She quickly began combing her fingers through her hair.  She went over to a mirror to make sure she looked ok for a video chat. 




Imagine, like any morning you wake up, stumble into your bathroom half asleep, get the water running over your toothbrush and as you look up in the mirror, it is not you.  Now, it was Claire.  Nothing had happened to her face, but her features were more defined.  Her face was proportionately the same, her cheek bones though were slightly more pronounced.  Her eyes, brow and skin all looked flawless.  Not as someone who just got out of bed but had spent a great deal of effort meticulously removing every imperfection. At this point, she heard a knock at the door.  Pulling the first shirt and shorts she could from the provided clothes, she walked over and opened the door. 




“Good morning Claire.  I trust you slept well.” Amalia greeted her, waiting to enter. 




Seeing her clearly for the first time, at least a foot shorter than her took a moment to adjust to.  “Uh.. Yes, please come in.” Claire managed. 




“We had predicted the... ‘calibration’ period for you would require time to work out.” she noted, walking in; passing Claire and grabbing a coffee cup.  She poured a cup and turned around.  “I hope you are ready to get down to business today.” 




“Yes. I was told last night I could get a chance to call Ben.  Would you mind if I took some time to eat and check in back home?  He has to be worried sick.” Claire said, noting the telephone. 




“Take a moment this morning, get your bearings and then push that button over there when you are ready. I will have someone come get you and we can begin going over our next steps.” she headed out as quickly as she had arrived, and closed the door behind her. 




Confirming again that apparently the enhancements included no bed head, Claire quickly drank the water on the breakfast table and positioned herself in front of the telephone screen.  As soon as she sat down, a face popped up. 




“Ah, hello. I was told to expect your call.  My name is Malinda and I am onsite here in town to oversee the construction efforts.  I have worked closely with your husband Ben these past few weeks.” Malinda stated, beaming into the screen. 




“Oh... I thought I would have a chance to chat with Ben.” Claire said defeated. 




“I have filled Ben in on all of the developments.  He sends his full support and is looking forward to seeing you when you get home.  Would you like me to send him a message?” Malinda asked. 




Claire thought for a moment.  She hadn’t seen Ben in two weeks, longer than any stretch in their relationship.  She hoped it wouldn’t be much longer.  They had provided her a way to call, not rushed her and even provided her with all the amenities, no alarms were going off in her head that she needed to rush. 




“Just him know that I love him and he should expect a huge surprise when he gets home.” Claire smiled. She truly felt amazing in her new and improved body.  




“Will do Claire. May I just say, you look amazing. I can see that Ben is a very lucky man.”  She winked and ended the call. 




Claire hopped in the bed, realizing she had both the strength and desire to check out her new body.  Grabbing her breasts, she began to knead them slowly but quickly building to a fervor.  She had thought the butterflies in her stomach were merely nervousness, but it was something far greater.  She was horny.  And the first touch to herself sent a wave over here that required immediate attention.  Not caring if they had her monitored, Claire began to explore her own body.  Moaning, she enjoyed how every touch sent her that much closer to climax.  She peaked and her only thought was of Ben and the ache she felt whenever they were apart.  She could not wait to be back with him. 




---------------- 




“.... very Lucky Man.” Malinda pressed a button, ending the call. 




She was wearing a white button-down blouse.  That was it. She was currently sitting at the foot of her bed finishing up the phone call.  She pushed the screen away and looked down, between her legs.  Sticking out was Ben.  Ben’s head to be more precise.  His hair was almost completely matted down; his face drained.  Malinda was sitting on his chest to take the call. 




“It looks like our fun is about up little man.  Your wife is about to get the details and she will be heading back home to see you.”  Malinda said down to him, smiling.  




Ben said nothing.  He had long stopped trying to move her ample ass off his chest and completely succumbed to this woman.  Two weeks of sex, games resulting in her superiority being the key advantage and little nutrition left him empty.  Hearing his wife was coming home at least gave him the spark he needed to hold on.  Still under her, he reached his hand up to give a quivering thumbs up. 




Malinda, was going to make sure whatever confidence he gained from that phone call was quickly evaporated.  She stood up, giving him a moment to get a full lung of air. 




“Break times over!  Now we get back to the real work.” She pulled him forward, his head and shoulders now off the bed.  She quickly stepped forward and wrapped her powerful thighs around his head.  Ben’s world went black, the sudden movement was enough to get resistance out of him once again.  He began thrashing at her thigh.  Whatever comfort he received quickly turned into renewed energy to resist. 




Malinda began grinding down on his face, still reveling in the utter power she could exert on a whim over him.  




Knowing she was ok finally gave him a light at the end of the tunnel.  Knowing there is a destination on the horizon kicks in whatever reserves you held on to for the home stretch.  Ben needed to hang on a little bit longer.