- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben and Claire finally get to see each other once more.  How will Ben handle the changes?

Chapter 10 – Reunion 




Ben for the first time in weeks had hope.  He knew his wife was ok.  He was simply just happy to hear that nothing had happened to her.  He found peace in that. 




Or rather, he would have found peace. 




Malinda has used the near extinction of their time together to quicken her cycle of foreplay, domination, one sided sex and recovery.  Ben was a strong man.  Former athlete, always kept up with his diet and exercise; rarely indulged in the regular vices.  Strong as he was, he had not ‘trained’ for sexcapades with the largest woman on the planet. 




She seemed intent on breaking him.  It had escalated tremendously since the call from his wife and Ben had no idea why.  Malinda was on the warpath and at his size he had two options; play dead and hope she wouldn’t continue to violate someone unconscious or try and outwit her to catch her off guard enough to escape.  




Their latest tussle involved Ben being tied to her bed, hands restrained as if she was a kinky lover who wanted to satisfy a long-held fantasy.  She had put on everything leather.  Thigh high boots with tremendously thick heels on them.  Skin tight shorts that maybe covered half of her curvy rear.  The exposed thigh in a weave of fishnet stocking.  Above she had a leather vest held together by a single button just below her breasts, the button performing as best it could.  She straddled him, making sure to drop her weight on his hips. She leaned in unbuttoning her vest.  Her chest spilled out and filed his face. He had tended to go numb at this point as she would have her way yet again.  His body would just shut off... 




Preparing for another round, she suddenly stopped.  She hopped off and went over to her dresser to retrieve her phone.  Her usual confidence was replaced by a hint of uncertainty. “Dammit” was all she muttered. 




“I hope... I am not... keeping you from something” Ben got out through labored breaths.  He soon passed out on the bed.  His utter fatigue made the decision on how he was going to deal with Malinda right now. 




---------- 




“So, Claire, after hearing our plan, I trust you can see our dilemma” Amalia stated frankly. 




They were in a board room. For the entire day, presentations had been brought in, showing the status of ‘conquering’ the country.  They didn’t use that word, but from her perspective it was a takeover. She saw their end goal and the inevitability of it.  HG-X2 was being sold well below cost.  Programs around the country had enlisted young girls into education “grants” which included private schooling and the hormone for no cost.  The youth of this current generation was quickly becoming ‘enhanced’ and the next decade would begin to outnumber adolescent Betas. 




Their major challenge was the resistance to their inevitable takeover.  Betas still controlled the government.  And while they were unlikely to turn the military against its own citizens, when change comes about with force, unpredictable things tend to happen.  Sterling International did not leave things up to chance and wanted Claire to bridge the gap for them to bring about acceptance and ultimately make the transition of power as it were, natural. 




“I do.  I also hope you can see mine.  I have been here, for weeks. I have not been able to speak with my husband. I am being brought in on what comes off as an active coup of the entire country and you need my help to make it transition smoothly.” Claire summed up. 




“Tell us what you need and we will get it to you.  We can get anything.” Amalia removed any doubts about resources.  The goal was always to get Claire’s brain and her experience as both a Beta and now Alpha to forge a path towards cooperation. 




“I need three things.  I need to go home to my husband, a place to live and some time to think.” Claire responded, standing up at the table to emphasize it was non-negotiable. 




“Naturally.  We have a plane preparing for you as you speak.  Your personal effects are being loaded into a car to take you there.  When home you will find that a domicile has been set up for your new size, along with the comforts of a newly built home.  It is directly next door to our woman on the ground, Malinda, who I trust you met during your last call.” Amalia anticipated her need to return home; the preparations were made far in advance. “When you are ready to go, the driver will take you to the plane.  Go home, rest. We will begin working as soon as you are ready.” 




Claire was stunned.  They had not been aggressive.  They had been open and up front.  She did not like the secrecy she was brought in under and she never was able to shake the fact that they still had cards to show.  Now, given that her request was met so immediately, she felt as if she was playing the game they wanted.  She had her doubts about what was to come, but she knew she stood a better chance getting home.  She accepted the offer. 




“I am ready to go.” Was all Claire said, and a familiar, but smaller man, came through a door in the room ready to escort her out.  Claire approached and for the first time got a reaction out of the driver. 




“All grown up?  Hope you don’t mind a little less leg room.” He quipped looking up. He quickly returned to a more stoic manner and led her to the car.  




Claire following behind didn’t take a chance to look around for the last time.  She was solely focused on getting home to her love. 




---------- 




Malinda quickly pounced on the passed-out Ben.  The last two weeks this would have been the start of their next game, but this was different.  She was tapping his face trying to get him awake. 




“Ben, we need to go.  Now. I need you to wake up.” She was acting less like the dominant empowered Alpha she was and more like a teenager afraid her parents were going to catch her with a boy in her room. 




She quickly undid his ties and dressed him.  The clothes still had creases in them as they were brand new.  She went to the bathroom to get warm water and with a large wash cloth began to clean his face and, to the best of her abilities, removed the aftermath of their time together.  While not perfect, Ben looked refreshed and ready to go back out into the world. Likely, to someone passing by, he would just appear hung over. 




Her phone chimed again.  She received a message that caused her to hurry even more.  She quickly went into her bathroom and began to put on business-professional Malinda attire. 




Ben was beginning to roll around on the bed, and noticed he was fully clothed. As he got his bearings, he saw Malinda flattening out her skirt and coming over to him, quickly.  His reflexes caused him to throw his arms up quickly. 




“Calm down.  The fun’s over for now.”  She stood over him swirling something into a glass of water. “Drink this, it will hydrate you and get some vitamins into you.  You need to look good for your date.” 




Parched Ben only heard ‘Drink this’ and began chugging the beverage she provided.  It didn’t taste awful and it provided his body with the much-needed lubrication it had craved.  He could feel his body coming back to life with each gulp. Ben began to process the remainder of what she said. 




“Date? I am not going on a date with you Malinda. I clearly can’t say no to you in private, but I will not play this game out in public.” Ben stated, looking into the glass for any additional liquid. 




“Ben, you are going to see your lovely wife at the airport.  As your wife’s assistant here onsite, it is my duty to provide you with transportation immediately.” Malinda said in a tone reserved for conference calls and meeting rooms. 




Ben lit up.  He hopped off the bed.  The thrill of seeing his wife and the relief of finally leaving her clutches had him ignore everything that stood out as odd for the moment.  He went straight for the door of Malinda’s home and as the door swung open, he was greeted by a large SUV and a driver standing by the rear passenger side door.  He promptly opened the door, inviting him in. 




Ben hurried into the car.  As he sat down in the seat, he fastened his belt.  Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the light dimming assuming the door was being shut.  The incredibly fleeting moment of this ordeal being over was shattered as Malinda’s hip shoved into him.  “Scoot” she said. 




Was this another game?  Was she upping the ante so much to keep throwing him off guard?  Ben’s leg began to shake as he was now completely unsure if anything she had said was true. 




“Relax.” She calmly stated as she motioned to the driver they we ready to go. “You are going to your wife, but we need to have a chat first.” 




The door closed and the driver took off for the airport. 




---------- 




Claire was anxiously waiting on the plane.  It was the same plane she was on before.  What was originally very spacious, was now proportionate.  Perhaps slightly cramped, but she assumed even the airlines could make them only so big. They had provided a wonderful meal for her which she nibbled at.  She thumbed idly through the paperwork they had provided her, but her focus was clear.  She nearly leapt as the pilot came over the loud speaker.  “We are beginning our descent... welcome home Claire.” 




She quickly buckled into her seat and looked out through the window as the city came into view.  Like a kid excited to see things up high for the first time, she visibly smiled as the familiar terrain came rushing by.  The plane was quickly approaching the airport as she saw the rows of houses and streets replaced with evenly spaced lights and arrows.  The runway was touched down on effortlessly again, and the smooth taxi up to the hanger only built Claire’s anticipation. 




---------- 




Ben and Malinda had arrived at the airport before the plane was finished pulling in.  They both were standing outside the car.  With only a few minutes before the plane was settled and Claire could offboard, Malinda had a few words. 




“Our little time together is going to stay between us.  You are going to go be the perfect little husband who gushes over his wife’s homecoming. You are going to make this all about her. If you tell her anything I can promise you that the last few weeks will feel like summer camp after I am done with you.” Malinda had put her palm on the back of his neck, to emphasize her control.  Her fingers curled up through his hair, with her pinky guiding down between his shoulders.  She mock nodded his head for him as she asked “Do you understand?” 




Ben suddenly realized his wife was coming back and Malinda was here capable of easily doing whatever she wanted with them.  Ben’s sweat turned ice cold.  He watched as the plane came to a halt.  The grinding of gears and winding down of the engines were a backdrop to his beating heart.  It thumped louder than anything.  As the door to the plane finally opened and the stairs descended, Malinda knelt down, speaking more words of caution into his ear. 




Claire emerged from the plane.  Malinda from her crouched position looked like she was encouraging a child to go see his mom.  She released her grip and Ben began heading for his wife. A trot to begin that turned into a much faster paced run. 




Claire hurried down the steps, dropping her bag and rushing to meet Ben. 




Both of them could only see their person, across the tarmac.  Rushing toward each other, Claire knelt down to meet Ben in an embrace.  As he closed the distance he reached out with his arms and as they met, they kissed. This was a kiss reunifying their bond.  Both of them felt as if that ‘something missing’ was put back into place and they were complete again. The euphoria of seeing your lover after so long was intoxicating.  




This moment, the embrace the longing for each other brought about such a high of emotions, that Ben did not realize he had not just run to embrace his wife.  He had seen her, as he always did.  As his heart rate began to come down however; he realized he was hugging a gargantuan Claire. 




Coming down from the same high, she quickly wanted to address her changes, “Ben, I can ex...” 




Ben cut her off with another kiss.  This one much slightly less passionate and much more assuring. 




“You have nothing to explain.  We can talk when we get home.” Ben said, pulling her in as best he could. 




Claire smiled and quickly scooped up Ben.  While Ben had only been handled by one woman, who at the moment was currently glaring daggers from afar, this was different.  Claire’s hold was caring and supportive. The feeling he had when he hugged her every day was amplified and being near her brought a level of comfort and safety he had missed for so long.  He simply leaned into her embrace and she carried him as if they were approaching a threshold on their wedding night. 




Neither of them said a word.  They both knew some changes had happened, but having the other near was all that mattered. 




Malinda called over another car, and she took off alone.  Ben and Claire got into the back of their car and immediately began exploring each other like two teens on prom night.  The driver smiled in for a moment before closing the door.  As he got in, he stated “I’ll take the scenic route.” 




Ben and Claire were finally home.