- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally, the couple is back together.

 

Chapter 11 – Together at Last 



Ben spent the last two weeks being ravaged by a she-mammoth that took liberties with him that his psyche is working hard to black out. He was sore, famished and broken both physically and mentally. 



Claire just underwent an experimental procedure that likely will never be recreated, has no data surrounding side effects or any lingering issues.  She is now a different size, and has been given the task of garnering acceptance of an Alpha dominated society by those who have done nothing accept live their lives. 



On the car ride home, none of that mattered. 



The shifting of their weight challenged the vehicles stability.  The suspension, while improved, was tested to keep the vehicle on track.   



Claire didn’t ravage Ben like Malinda had.  Her touch was a combination of gentle and direct.  She anticipated his desires while exploring their size differences.  Her hands ran the length of his body sending shocks of pleasure into both of them as fascination and raw sexual longing filled the vehicle. 



Ben stifled any feeling of pain during their grapple.  The human brain has a way of telling our nerves to shut up when something is far more important.  Being in the embrace of his wife after so many weeks of helplessness gave Ben not only vitality but vindicated his reasons for holding out in the first place. He was where he needed to be. 



The driver pulled up to the new home set up for Claire under the cover of night.  The driver waited a few moments to see if they would notice.  They did not.  He got out of the car and tapped on the window with something solid.  The sound held Ben and Claire up enough to collect themselves and get out of the car. 



From the outside there were two major sections of the house.  The left was a standard looking trailer, much like Malinda’s.  It had a few windows and looked to be suitable per Ben’s encounters inside hers earlier.  Malinda’s trailer could be seen a short walk away. The side to their right however was encompassed in large panels of reflective glass.  They would soon find that this area, nearly half of the house was a bedroom fully encompassed in windows. 



“Welcome home... The bedroom is in and to the right.”  The driver stated knowingly.  He handed the keys to Claire and pulled what belongings she had out.  Ben and Claire were polite enough to answer, but hurriedly got into the house.  Without as much admiring the inside, the went to the bedroom for a proper reacquaintance.  The driver put the things inside the door and quietly left. 



Ben’s adrenaline from their reunion had begun to wane, and while his enthusiasm for physical affection was there, his body was less willing.  Claire still getting used to her size was moving around the room quickly noting the space, the windows and wonderful view.  Focusing back on Ben though, she could tell something was off.  Ben, standing in the doorway didn’t have to say a word.  Claire scooped him up and took him to the bed.  In the comfort of having her smaller Ben close, she quickly realized her own exhaustion, drifting off to sleep easily.   



Ben on the other hand realized for the first time in weeks he was in a safe spot for sleep.  He almost didn’t trust it.  As he began to close his eyes, he thought he saw something in the window.  Focusing his eyes, it was Malinda.  She said nothing.  She simply took her fingers, pointed them at her eyes and then flipped them to point at Ben.  Ben blinked repeatedly.  As his eyes focused again, nothing was seen in the windows. Ben was in the comfort of his wife’s newly enhanced body, but even the largest spoon could not sway his fears of the days to come. 



---------- 



The next morning was beautiful. The sun filled the room with a warm glow.  The house seemed to come alive with the bath of natural light.  Food could be smelled coming from the kitchen.  Claire was the first to rise. 



“Mmmm, that smells delicious.” She said, but soon realizing Ben was still asleep.  She carefully removed her arm from underneath him.  While rising from the bed, she finally took in the differences between her and Ben.  He was the same Ben, but laying in a bed easily 18 feet long, he looked the size of a child. One she would protect from anything.  She stood there thinking for a moment about the changes that came.  Being presented now, finally leveling out from the euphoria, she was able to appreciate their difference in size. Ben likely came up to her midthigh. A thigh she was looking at, marveling at the strength she felt, flexing it ever so slightly, while also admiring her new curves. Ben is her one and only, and couldn’t fathom dismissing that because of a size difference.  Knowing nothing could ever change that, knew that would be the key to figuring out how to make the assimilation easier.  Appreciating the past while preparing for the coming changes. 



Claire leaned down to pull the blanket over Ben.  As she was tucking him in, she realized his back was discolored.  A quick examination showed bruising, all over.  His back and torso, riddled with them.  His arms were marred with abrasions.  He looked like he had been through hell.  She tucked him in, worried about what had happened when she heard sounds in the kitchen. Looking around she saw a robe that was hanging on a wardrobe.  It was black silk.  She quickly slid her arms through realizing it may have been a touch smaller than she would prefer.  It fit ok along her shoulders, but from there down it struggled.  Her breasts tested the limits of the thin belt tasked with holding it together.  The bottom barely managed to make it high up on her thigh. Realizing that wardrobe was her first priority, she carefully walked out as to not expose too much to whomever was messing around in the kitchen. 



Claire left the bedroom carefully realizing quickly she was unfamiliar with the home.  Passing her things by the door she followed the scent of food.  Her desire to eat conflicted directly with the caution of a stranger in her home.  As she got to the kitchen, a familiar woman was finishing up cooking. 



“Good morning Claire.” Malinda said as she finished plating breakfast.  



Black heels with red bottoms, bare legs up to her slim skirt.  Pared with her jacket and blouse, she was the picture of professional.  She also was clearly awake much earlier.  



“Oh, Malinda.  Hello.” Claire said groggily, “What time is it?” 



“9 am.  I guess you both had a good night seeing each other.” She had a sly smile coming out of her mouth. 



“Oh yeah. It was wonderful being back together last night.” Claire stretched and began eyeing the recently prepared food.   



Malinda set it up Infront of her, walking out to the bedroom holding the other plate of food. “I’ll go ahead and leave this with Ben in the bedroom.” Claire was eagerly taking in her first meal since before the plane. 



Out of Claire’s sight, Malinda’s walk turned from a professional hustle to a lioness on the prowl.  She peaked around the corner to see Ben just waking up in bed, clearly disoriented by the large bed and absence of his wife. 



“Don’t say a word Ben.” Malinda hushed him, before he could freak out.  She not so gently put the plate of food on the bed neck to him. 



“What are you doing here... where is Claire?” Ben was now fully awake and terrified at Malinda being his first sight this morning. 



“I’m making breakfast for you and the company’s top asset right now. Nothing else is important at the moment.” She said, reaching over to pull the blanket back and look at his bruises.  Clicking her tongue, “Ben you really should be more careful.” 



Ben said nothing.  She was clearly here to make sure her secrets were kept. She was hovering in the bed, but not to pounce.  She was waiting for something. 



“Eat up. Get dressed and come meet us in the kitchen.” She commanded, pointing to the robe on the dresser. She got up, and from his position, Ben was looking up at a force of evil in his life.  Uncaring, selfish and most importantly, in control.  She took a moment to let her position of authority sink in, letting him know he’s anything but protected.  Satisfied, she walked back out to the kitchen, leaving Ben alone. 



Ben got up and headed over to the dresser.  Passing the large vanity, he was able to see how his own body looked.  Battered in bruised as if someone took taken their time sending him a message, he moved out of the view wanting to cover up his injuries quickly.  While it wasn’t shame, he didn’t want to have to explain them to Claire.  



The robe on the dresser was the correct size.  Perhaps a bit bigger than expected. It also had cartoon characters and a hood adorned with a unicorn horn.  It was a pink girl’s bathrobe.  Ben not knowing what else was available, put it on.  Literally swimming in it, the tag read “10 YO Girls.” Sighing, he sat on the bed and ate his breakfast. He knew this was on purpose. 



A few minutes pass.  Ben finishes up his breakfast and he hears Claire. “Ben, can you come out here to the Kitchen, Malinda wants to fill us in on some coming developments.” 



Ben makes his way out, following the voice.  Malinda at the entrance to the kitchen turning to see Ben. Claire is behind her sitting at a table enjoying orange juice and scrolling through an enormous phone. Looking up, she catches her husband in his robe. 



“Ben, what the heck are you wearing? It’s cute, but it’s not really your style.” She was holding back giggles. 



Turning to Claire “It’s all I could get on short notice. We don’t regularly keep clothes supplied for Betas. A full wardrobe should be delivered for you later today.” Malinda and Ben knew only some of that was true. 



“It’s ok. I’m man enough for pink.” Ben said, flexing his arms.  He revealed the numerous animal prints all over the robe. 



“I know you can honey, come have a seat with me.” Ben said, pulling a chair out and patting the seat. 



Much like the large chairs Ben saw in Malinda’s place, it was not suited for Beta’s to get up into it.  Malinda was retrieving a prop for the chair when Claire cut her off. 



“This is the first problem we need to solve.” she said, standing up. “We cannot expect Ben to wait for us every time he wants to get into a chair.  Our chairs should be designed with both sizes in mind. If we remind them of the difference at every turn, it will never turn to acceptance.” Claire continued on while standing over Ben at the chair. 



Malinda approached Claire with a genuine compliment, “That... makes a lot of sense.” She began writing down a note. “Let me get this insight over to our team.  We can start getting regular furnishings designed for the homes we have coming here soon.” As she finished writing her note, she kneeled down and tussled Ben’s hair.  “Thanks little guy, your wife’s time with you is going to lead to a ton of these great ideas. I just know it.” Malinda stood back up, imposing as always.  She continued speaking with Claire. 



Ben, down below in his lush pink robe, could only stand in between the two towers. On one side rose a monument of love and caring.  A monument barely covered in silk. He truly got his first appreciation looking up at her.  Her features were the same, but enhanced.  Having to look up to her lacy panties sneaking out from underneath instantly made his knees wobble.  She was his wife, but she was also much more than that.  



Those thoughts were then shadowed by the monolith of terror.  Everything he had tried to adjust to over the past few weeks was standing there talking about chairs and ‘the mission.’  Speaking with her hands in an animated way, he had visions of her coming at him in many different directions.  Ben knelt down into a more defensive posture. 



While Malinda kept on going, Ben’s actions drew Claire’s attention.  Not fully accustomed to being an Alpha, she had actually forgot he was there.  It wasn’t until his cowering did she remember. 



“Ben, what's the matter?  Are you still worn out?” Claire knelt down, concerned. 



“Why don’t you all take the next few days to get settled.  We can head over and get Ben’s things for the home here, and you two can have some nice well-deserved time together.” Not waiting for a response, Malinda made her exit. “Talk to you soon, my number is already in the phone.” She exited and left them alone in the home. 



Malinda’s hurried exit aside, Claire was soothing Ben.  “May I lift you up Ben?” Without the passionate fervor of reuniting, Claire instinctively asked. 



Ben turned and motioned he was ready.  Claire, holding him to her chest asked “It’s been a lot of change, and I know I was gone a while.  How are you holding up?” She knew about the bruises, but was going to let him talk about it first. 



Ben smiled up at her, using the chance to explore her robe a bit.  He felt so safe being in her hold. He also felt incredibly aroused.  Something about having so much more of his wife was so sexually appealing any fears he had washed away when she was close. 



“Well, it sounds like we have a few days before work begins.  Want to check out the new body with the lights on?” She joked.  Holding Ben close to her she had a comfort knowing he was safe.  She wasn’t concerned about herself as much as him, knowing the changes coming.  Knowing she was the one who he would rely on had her just as aroused.  Practically skipping to the bed room, she put Ben down on the bed, and took a step back. 



“How’s this?” In a dramatically more sultry tone, Claire pulled the belt from her robe, letting it fall to the ground. 



Ben instantly choked up for a second.  Not from fear, but awe. His wife was a goddess. The sun coming in behind her, catching her breast and hips from the side, while illuminating her hair. All casting a silhouette on her perfect features and smile.  All looking at him. “I love you so much Claire.” 



Pushing Ben back with her foot, he reciprocated by removing the very girly and intentionally placed robe, and got to his boxers.  Claire knelt down admiring the tent in his boxers. 



Claire got on her knees at the end of the bed, peeling back his boxers and slowly engulfed his member she began to suck.  Ben’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head as Claire began to take him.  The vibrations from her moans were shaking his whole body. Ben was in ecstasy. 



Claire didn’t know what had happened, and she will get answers.  They have a weekend, and now is a time for togetherness and recovery.  She happily pleased her man in ways only a goddess could.