- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben and Claire have a lot of catching up to do.

Chapter 12 – Weekend Recharge 




“Time flies when you are having fun.” It’s a nod to our internal ability to manage the passage of time being dulled by the joys of an experience.  A fun day at a park, a great movie or playing video games.  Hours can fly by and you don’t even realize it. Ben was about to have the most joyous experience of his life. 




Ben knew every inch of the original Claire. He knew the exact heft of her breasts.  He knew how far he would have to reach down during sex to grab her thigh and pull her in firmly before climax.  He knew the exact spots to kiss on her neck and the sounds of delight she would make.  Being with his wife was as natural as brushing his teeth.  He knew exactly what to do. 




Now, Ben was tasked with satisfying the most voluptuous and amplified version of his wife he could ever imagine. Time will stand still as he meticulously reacquaints with his lover. 




As Claire finished, she looked up at Ben.  He had her kneeling in front of him, hungry... lusting. Ben having just caught his breath saw his wife crawling directly forward. Or rather, through him, pushing him into the mattress Ben looked up as her head traveled over him.  He saw her neck, mesmerized by how truly gigantic she was.  The difference in their stature had never been so apparent. So, intimate. 




The shocking and immediately arousing experience of her breasts, freely hanging from her chest, rocking him under his outstretched chin drove home just how much had changed.  Reaching up as high as he could, sinking his face into her hanging mounds, Ben pulled down on both sides of her torso.  Claire obliged just as their loins aligned.   




Ben’s entire life force drained from his body to meet at his shaft.  Never had he such a singular focus as he entered his wife. Claire, shocked, reared her head back.  Ben was always big.  Her subconscious told her to expect it, but her rationale side quickly was surprised by what should have been a feeble effort was anything but; she drove down on him, testing the very constitution of the mattress. 




Ben was no longer using his traditional senses.  For the first time, he had entered his amazon. His desire to please matched her expanded stature.  With every thrust he pushed closer to delirium.  His body, draining every reserve to bring about a physical expression of acceptance for his wife’s new stature.  Ben’s herculean effort could only be compared to that of a mother lifting a car off their toddler. 




Claire, on top was not holding back.  She was matching his enthusiasm, engulfing his entire midsection between her thighs.  She reared back, placing one hand behind her for support and the other caressing Ben’s chest. The man she knew was giving her everything he had without a hesitation.  As she reciprocated, they both approached completion at the same instant.  Claire was much more audible with her release while Ben’s body was starting to remember vitality was limited.  Claire crashed down on top of Ben instinctively.  Not out of exhaustion, but to engulf him in her embrace. 




They laid still for what felt like an eternity.  Together, fully, no hesitations.  They were each other’s, always. 




Ben’s entire body slowly came back online.  He had nearly blacked out but was hastily brought back to consciousness due to the warmth of his satisfied wife laying on top of him. 




Panting in unison, Claire rose off Ben and adjusted herself behind him.  She pulled him into bosom, keeping her warmth all around him.  She was slightly touching the bruises on his body. 




Ben was still regaining all of is faculties when he realized she had calmed down and the time to discuss the future was upon them.  Both of them basking in the afterglow, waited for the other to break the silence, thus starting a difficult conversation. 




“It was Malinda...” Claire let a thought escape her mind. Ben shuddered slightly at her name being spoken. She didn’t need to get the details from Ben.  She could feel him.  His fear and regret might as well have been thrown out all over the floor. When you have a connection so strong, what isn’t said is much more powerful. 




Ben meanwhile had passed out. The guilt of not telling Claire faded, instantly.  He wasn’t going to ask for her forgiveness. He but needed her understanding.  As she slowly stroked him, constantly adjusting him closer into her, Ben enjoyed the first rest since everything about Alpha’s came to light.  He was home. 




Claire, began thinking about what her next steps would be.  In her arms was her world. Everything else needed to be managed so that this would never be lost.  She wasn’t sure exactly what Sterling International sanctioned and what was left to her discretion.  She did know that her first task at hand was handling Malinda.  




Claire’s blood began to boil, and before anything else, she tucked Ben into their bed and insured he was left alone for rest.  He was nearly motionless and almost limp as she adjusted his small body to the center of the bed. Her ability to move him was still new and the effortlessness on her part only confirmed the need to handle Malinda. 




Seeing a large truck drive off, Claire grabbed her robe and made her way for the door.  Two racks of clothing, shrink wrapped, in front of her door. She moved them both inside with relative ease and took a moment to assess her options. 




She quickly adorned the fresh cotton panties available.  The sports bra seemed practical; but as she slid it up, her breasts placed it at a breaking point.  After a few adjustments she was satisfied it at least wouldn’t burst.  She pulled up a training pair of shorts and a tank top.  She pulled the paper out of the sneakers provided and matched some socks.  Standing there, in what would be a typical outfit for the gym, Claire felt refreshed.  Ben was safe, she had a full breakfast and she had quite possibly the best sexual foray ever with her man. Still morning, she made her way outside to get her bearings. 




Now Claire all but ruled out anything but Malinda being the cause of Ben’s trauma.  She wanted to dig a little before she made any brash actions. No sooner did she start on a plan, did Malinda come bouncing out of her house ready for exercise. 




“Hey there, already getting a workout in?” Malinda said, heading over to Claire. 




Claire had not actually figured out how big she had gotten.  She knew it was a lot, given Ben. But she thought this would be a great opportunity to see just how improved. 




“Want to get a run in together? Physical health is important for women like us.” Malinda said, stretching her arms. 




“Can I ask you a question Malinda?” Claire said, idly stretching as if agreeing to the request. 




Malinda was unprepared. “Sure... what about?” 




“How tall are you?” Claire responded. 




“Oh...” she laughed, sighing slightly.  “13 Feet. I normally jump ahead of people on that one.” Malinda was not used to uncertainty.  Her actions with Ben may have gone a touch too far and consequences could be looming.  She decided to play it cool, and resolved to stick close with Claire until she figured out if he told her. 




“Can you hold still a sec?” Claire was standing straight up trying to get a gauge on what 13 feet looked like. 




Malinda stopped and hesitantly rose to her full height in front of Claire. Claire instantly saw she was almost a head taller than Malinda.  Her legs thicker, arms toner. Even her bust was pronounced compared to hers, which was shocking, considering the acrobatics it took to suppress them in the sports bra. 




“Wow they really did a number on me. I must be close to 15 feet tall.” She boomed.  She was really stretching now, realizing just how much she had changed.  Adrenaline kicked in as well.  She wasn’t actually planning to run, but it felt like a great time as any. “Ready?” she asked. 




Claire took off running towards the road. Malinda, caught flat footed began trying to catch up with her. 




She was not one to let her self go.  Claire wasn’t an athlete, but she maintained over the years.  Combine that with a late growth spurt her body felt strong, as if she was in her early 20’s all over again.  Long and fast strides left Malinda falling behind. 




Malinda’s brain was not processing being outpaced very well.  She began pushing, slowly closing the gap between them.  Claire turned towards the highway, giving a sudden urgency to Malinda to catch her outside of just pride. 




Claire was running up the street, she began to round the turn when the construction equipment and early ground breaking had begun.  Earth was being moved in amazing quantities.  The work site was bare as it was the weekend, so she decided to take her run down through there to see what was going on.  Malinda soon caught up to her, at no small cost to herself.  She was breathing a bit heavier once she caught up. 




“We just broke... ground.” She said between breaths. “We will be getting up houses first so that more residents can move in soon.” 




“I see.” Not waiting for her to recover, Claire took off again, towards the highway, using the debris and general miscellany in the area as a make shift obstacle course. Claire satisfied she had her bearings on the current work area, made her way up to the high way. Malinda, hurried her best on the way up behind her. 




Waiting for the light to turn, Malinda caught up.  If Claire would have focused on anything besides the traffic light, she may have noticed the multiple motorists staring. It's not every day a 15-foot-tall bombshell comes jogging out of a construction site, not to mention a second one soon after.   




Singularly focused, she ran across the street and it became clear where she was headed to Malinda. Claire rounded the turn and was quickly approaching their house. As she came upon the smaller house, two things quickly stood out to her. 




The house she had lived in with Ben, was now dwarfed.  While she was sure she could still fit in on her knees, it was shocking see the roof and features of the second floor at the angle she was granted. 




Once that shock quickly subsided, she noted the caution tape around the entrance to the doorway.  Malinda came speeding up behind her, feigning concern over the findings. 




Claire hunched down and pulled a paper off the door. It was a missing person notice, over a week old. It had Ben’s name and description along with a number to call if he was found. Claire’s hand began to quiver.  Her patience had just run out. 




Malinda, still huffing “What did you find there? Is everything ok?” 




Claire stood up, slowly.  She didn’t respond.  She turned around and approached Malinda. With no warning, she grabbed Malinda by her shoulder and hip, spun and in a rage, through her directly into the front of their house. Malinda taken entirely by surprise barely braced for impact as she crashed through the door and front window.  She laid in a pile of dust and broken glass, mostly concealed. 




As Claire approached the house Malinda had gotten up and charged her, lowering her shoulder to tackle.  Claire absorbed her momentum with a slight foot adjustment back and quickly repeated her manhandling, throwing her back into the home, deeper inside this time.  Not wanting to waste time, she quickly followed. Pushing through the broken house, she kicked Malinda in the stomach, multiple times.  She kept picturing the bruises on Ben hoping to give her a few of her own. 




“How could you?” she verbally thrashed. “How could you hurt someone so much smaller than you? How could you be so uncaring?” 




The severity of this beating was not breaking Malinda’s resolve. “Betas are nothing but second rate. Why shouldn’t I have fun with him if I wanted to?” she laid there in pain, looking up at Claire’s burning rage. 




That did not calm Claire down.  




Falling to her knees, she grabbed a handful of Malinda’s brown locks. She lifted her up from the ground.  At this point Malinda wasn’t putting much of a fight up. “Betas are people. Ben is a person. He is my person.” 




Malinda had never considered Ben more than something to be used.  Growing up as an Alpha, indoctrinated to the idea that she had to answer to nobody smaller, being the next line of evolution, she failed to develop empathy.  Malinda could be caste as a victim of her upbringing.  In one vein, she simply needs to learn more about what it’s like to respect living things. 




Claire understood all of this. She was also very pissed off.  Holding her hair, Claire raised her first up so hard, it knocked the roofing loose as her elbow drove into the ceiling.  Just as fast, she threw her now gargantuan fist straight into Malinda’s temple knocking her clean out and bringing the second floor down on top of her. 




At this point sirens could be heard in the distance.  Not wanting to explain... all of what was about to be found, she quickly sorted through the rubble on top of Malinda.  As suspected their bedroom being above dropped a trunk Ben kept his casual clothes in.  Able to lift it up on her shoulder, Claire took off jogging, bits of the house falling off her as a plume of dust began to dissipate as she made her way back to her new home. Claire didn’t look back. That was their home; but their new life was a constant change and she did not mourn its loss. Uncaring of the consequences for Malinda, Claire easily headed back across the highway unknowing of what would happen to Malinda.

Chapter End Notes:

I truly appreciate the feedback.  As this is a first story I am learning as I go.