- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amalia comes to town, and brings her assistant Cassandra. (Image posted of Cassandra for reference on my Deviant Art Page)

Chapter 15 – Friendly Subjugation 




The tires of an incredibly large plane are squealing on the tarmac.  As it begins to decelerate the “S.I.” logo prominent on the tail can be seen shimmering in the sun.  The plane exits the landing strip and taxis into a large hanger.  As the engines are powering down, the larger hanger doors close and conceal the ongoings to any onlooker. 




The compression of the cabin is audibly heard hissing throughout the large hanger.  As the door unseals and swings ajar, out steps a confident Alpha business woman.  Expertly managing the stairs in her heels, the determined woman heads to the bottom of the steps, busy on a phone call. 




Following behind her, a younger woman.  She comes to the exit and hits her head on the doorway. 




“Ouch!” shouts the red head, booming through the hanger. 




The business woman looks back, annoyed. “Cassandra, please.” 




Cassandra, or Cass, is an alpha known for being imposing.  Even around other Alphas.  Her proportions dwarf even Amalia, and that is by design.  Cassandra is Amalia’s assistant, but also her security. In a world where Alpha’s are looking to assert dominance due to size, Cassandra is the Alpha’s Alpha.  Her red hair flows freely down her back. Her professional attire is not tailored for someone as tall or bulky as her, but for appearances, she makes due. Her strong legs can be seen flexing through her slacks as she makes each step.  She is often seen smiling and walks lighter on her feet. Cassandra was truly carefree. While barely 20, her maturity would be that more of a teenager. Getting basically whatever she wanted since coming to live with SI, she’s had little reason to grow out of her more childish ways. 




Cassandra’s parents were not Alphas. By the time she was 7 she had outgrown her parents, and by 12, a pre-teenage fit actually had her bring down a wall in her home.  Her parents were terrified and with how Cassandra reacted to the growth hormone, it was only the first of what could be many escalating fits.  Sterling International caught wind of such a specimen and immediately came to the family’s ‘aid.’  In exchange for having her come to their facility, the family was financially set up for life. They were however strongly encouraged to remain distant from their daughter. 




Rubbing her head, she carefully made it down the stairs.  Not in heels, but in flats. She still had issues with her larger feet finding purchase.  After a few steps down, she decided to just skip the last few and hop to the ground.  The stairs lurched as she took off, the brakes on the wheels struggling to stop it from slamming into the plane.  Composing herself at the bottom of the steps, she followed Amalia to the waiting car. 




“We are headed out to see how Claire is settling in here.  I am going to get myself established, Malinda will help me with our living space.  Why don’t you go over and meet Claire while you’re there?” Amalia stated.  She was making sure Cassandra had something to do.  If she was left to her own devices, she can get into trouble quickly given her short attention span. 




“Sounds good boss!” Cassandra said with enthusiasm.  She quickly stepped ahead to get the door for Amalia. “Right, door! That’s what assistants are for.” 




Sighing, Amalia got herself into the long SUV, scooting further into the longer than usual truck, it was spacious enough she didn’t have to hunch.  Finding cars that could fit normal roads were not easy.  Finding ones that fit comfortably impossible.  The solution was longer cars that qualified as “Wide load.” One quick sticker on the back and the extra space didn’t draw too much attention. 




Cass reached her long foot into the truck, and ducked in to her seat.  The car is straining against the extra weight of the second passenger.  After a few adjustments, Cass closes the door. “All Ready!” She beams, giving up on the seatbelt almost immediately. 




The truck engine roared to life and after a decent strain on the engine, the vehicle was able to carry them out of the hanger and onto the highway.  Once at speed, the vehicle seemed to little issue with the women aboard. 




“Be still child, this is not some ride at an amusement park” she scolded.  




Cassandra had never really been outside of the SI campus since the day she was brought her in.  She grew up around Alphas exclusively and while she did receive an education, she mostly spent her days exercising and playing games. The outside world was grand and new, everything was just a question waiting to be answered.  The excitement was hard to contain. 




The car ride went how one would expect taking a child somewhere on a road trip. Tons of questions, pointing, moving around when they shouldn’t.  The difference is Cassandra is considerably more massive than an adult Alpha and without a restraint, she was constantly having her attention stoked and the urge to explore was overwhelming. 




“Sit down Cassandra!” Amalia yelled as her latest question and shift came with a jolt to the stability control of the car. 




Cassandra, realizing she got in trouble, sat back down.  When she truly got going, her momentum picked up quickly and it had to be reined in.  




“Sorry Ms. Amalia.” she said sheepishly. 




Amalia put a hand on her knee. Cassandra looked up to Amalia, figuratively. When she left her parents, she was the one who came to collect her.  From the moment Amalia made sure she was cared for, provided wisdom when needed and filled the mentoring role she needed.  She was the closest thing to a parent she would ever have. 




The trip continued on uneventful.  They pulled into the lot near the initial construction trailer had been.  It was since lifted out and replaced by a dwelling similar to Malinda and Claire’s. Cassandra unfolded herself out of the car, stretching high into the sky.  The size of her was not lost on Amalia as she was getting out.  Most Alpha’s were not used to being in the presence of someone who made them feel small. 




“Here is where we will be staying for...” Amalia began. 




“Can I go in!? Can I pick my room!?” Unable to contain herself.  The first time in years she would be sleeping somewhere other than on campus.  She couldn’t wait to see her new room. 




“Malinda and I will set up the place first, you can go meet Claire over at her home. It’s right behind ours. You should go introduce yourself.” Amalia said, while texting on her phone. Malinda opened the door as the two were chatting outside. 




“I’m ready to get started when you are.  The team was here this morning so most of it is up and running.” Malinda called out.  Amalia nodded, then turned to Cassandra. 




“Please, go meet her.  She’s new to the company and I am sure would love to meet you too.” Amalia pointed over to the house once more and followed Malinda inside.  As the door shut, it occurred to Cassandra that this was the first time she’d be alone outside of the main campus. 




“I can’t wait to make some new friends!” Cassandra was grinning ear to ear.  She skipped on over to Claire’s house enjoying her recently found freedom. 




---------- 




Their weekend had been emotional.  Claire coming to terms with all of her changes, Ben confessing all that happened during his time with Malinda and all of the fallout of realizing their world was about to change in a hurry. 




With great emotion, also came amazing sex. 




Ben and Claire, when not spilling their hearts out, explored everything they possibly could about each other. What Ben lacked in physicality he made up for with sheer will. Backrubs, his old specialty, and one he was determined to keep, left him exhausted. He would try not to show it, but the human form can only do so much when presented with a challenge of foreplay with your 15-foot wife.  Necessity breeds ingenuity however, and most of their activities before hopping into bed were modified to being seated. 




Claire knew there was at least a hint of him feeling a need to prove himself; but for her, she felt guilty for bringing this change on without discussing with him first.  Ben likely wouldn’t have objected. He has truly always wanted her happiness. This however was not something she did for her pleasure. It was an instinctive response to weighing the alternatives. She was given the opportunity to be given the physical advantages recently made aware to her, or to remain in a ‘regular’ state and watch as the world grew up around her. It was an easy question to answer when your priority is survival. 




Ben was in the shower while Claire laid in bed after their latest escapade. She was still amazed at how much he could give her. Change and challenges can be approached two ways in a partnership. A time for fear and anger, failing to accept what has come about or acceptance, embracing the new while adapting to the different. Ben was adapting. As tiring as it may have been, he wouldn’t let something as silly as her becoming a literal giantess while on a business trip ruin their fun. Claire half dozed off, letting her guard down for the first time in days as this weekend, felt serene. For a moment, they were able to just spend together. It had been a long time even before all of this change. 




In the fog that you enter between awake and sleep, Claire is shook awake by a loud clumsy banging at the door. The water in the shower turned off, but Ben did not call out.  Claire hopped out of bed and immediately went to the bathroom. “I’ll see who it is” assuring Ben as she gently closed the door. Ben surely had his heart leap thinking about the very limited amount of people who would visit them. 




Claire, tying her robe shut, made her way to the front door. 




The module that Claire was given was made for Alpha’s. High ceilings, larger doorways, appliances, furniture and anything she would need, appropriately sized.  That made what she saw when opening the door seem much more off putting. The door, which was still a touch over Claire’s head was likely a standard height for Alpha homes.  So, when she saw a blouse lined with buttons at eye level, she was taken aback. 




“You must be Claire! I’m Cassandra, you can call me Cass. I work with Ms. Amalia. She told me to come over and say hi.” Cassandra blurted out; Claire still blindsided by the ample torso looked up at the smiling red head.  She seemed harmless enough. 




“Oh. Hi, yes I am Claire...” Momentarily stunned, she managed to introduce herself. This bubbly red head was not what she expected. She tentatively stuck out her hand for a shake. 




Cassandra, over joyed, pulled Claire in for a hug.  It was at that moment; Claire got a feel for just how strong Cass was.  Being larger was surely an advantage, but being physically fit and muscular was a whole other thing. Cassandra pulled Claire in with that seemed little effort on her part.  Struggling a bit against her hug, Claire managed “Nice to meet you.” 




Releasing her, “I’m sorry Ms. Claire, I haven’t met many people off campus, I am just so excited to be out and about.” She let her grip go of Claire, looking a touch embarrassed for the moment.  




Claire's first impression was that of a child, then adult. She meant well, and meeting another Alpha was bound to happen soon. 




It was at that moment that Ben peaked around the door. When he saw the monolithic woman past his wife, he froze. From his vantage point, seeing anyone taller than his wife was terrifying. Though she was wearing business clothing, he could see the massive thighs and legs of the woman. As she rose into the air the blouse was wrapped around her more chiseled body. This ‘girl’ was standing over his wife, and he wasn’t sure Claire could stop her if she wanted to. Lost in thought, he didn’t realize the door had slowly drifted more open, exposing his presence. 




“Oh hi little guy!” She said, shoving Claire out of the way and scooping up Ben. “Aren’t you just the cutest thing!” Cassandra went from excited to overzealous immediately.  She had never seen a Beta in person, and any act she put on of being composed faded the moment she spotted him. 




Claire, standing up, shouted “What in the hell do you think you are doing? Put him down this instant, he is a human and he is my husband! He is not some toy to manhandle.” 




Cassandra brought Ben into her chest and turned to Claire. “I have just never seen a real live Beta before. I mean look at him, he’s just adorable! I promise I won’t hurt him!” she continued to hold Ben in close, as if snuggling a stuffed animal. Ben was clearly showing pain at this point as her grip was much tighter than either of the women who have held him before. 




"Cassandra, you are hurting him. If you would please give him to me.” Calmly stated, Claire stretched her hands out to receive Ben. Reluctantly she gave him back to her. 




“I’m sorry Ms. Claire, little guy...” She started. 




“His name is Ben, Cassandra. He is my husband.” Claire cut in. 




“Right. Sorry Ben. You looking so cute and small is all I can bear, but I promise next time I will be much more polite.” Cassandra stated. She truly was sorry. Impulse control is more important when you are her size, but she has a good heart. “I will head back for now. I hope have a good night, tomorrow we get to go into the city!” 




Claire held Ben close.  As she watched Cassandra walk off, the thought of a clumsy and woefully immature giant walking through their town was terrifying. Ben was silent. The only thing keeping him from losing it was the comforting touch of his wife.  




---------- 




Amalia and Malinda exited the home and headed to the parking lot. 




“Everything looks good to go, we will just need to head into town and handle some paperwork before we can really get started building and moving into the next phase.” Malinda reported. 




“Excellent. I trust Cassandra will help keep Claire in line,” She said, eyeing the bruises on Malinda. “Cassandra has a very friendly way of getting people to listen to her.” She chuckled. “Ahh, just the girl we were talking about!” Cassandra emerged from behind the building, walking up to the ladies. 




“I’m gonna head inside now if that’s ok Ms. Amalia.” Cassandra half-pouted. 




“Go ahead on in dear, you will know which room is yours.” she responded. 




Perking up, Cassandra hustled inside the home, ducking through the door frame. 




Amalia waved over to Claire who had Ben in her arms. 




“I see they got acquainted. Claire may be special but she is still an asset. It is important we keep her in check. They will have their hands full as it is.” Amalia chuckled, remembering her own trials with Cassandra. 




“And what about the husband?” Malinda asked. 




“For now... lay off. I’m sure the sight of a Cass will set them both straight for the time being.” she answered. 




“Then, tomorrow we head into town, all of us. Will be good to finally show a presence. Bringing Cassandra along will also be... interesting.” Malinda grinned. 




The two women watched as Claire carried in her husband inside and closed the door.  With everything now in place and construction ready to begin, the takeover was ready to begin.

Chapter End Notes:

This will be the 2nd Arc of the story, as explore the actual plan for the 'Takeover.'