- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben is waking up from his brief unconciousness, or is he?

 

Chapter 4 – Dreamland 



Shielding his eyes from the light, Ben struggled to quickly get his bearings after what could have been an instant or an hour.  He had no idea how he gotten here. 



As his pupils adjusted and he was able to make sense of the unfamiliar shapes around, he began to observe his surroundings. 



He was sitting at the foot of an enormous bed.  For a moment, he felt like a child sitting on his parents' bed.  The drop down from the bottom was not insignificant.  On the ground he saw two large slippers.  Standard flannel lined slippers with a suede covering for the front of the foot.  To his left he saw a dresser and vanity.  Neatly organized was all the trimmings a lady might use for getting ready for a work day.  Next to that was a closet.  The door was closed but on the back of it was a blue blazer, skirt with matching heels on the floor.  On the right he saw another door slightly ajar with steam beginning to creep out of the top. 



Carefully dismounting the bed, Ben crept over to the door.  He could hear water running.  As he approached the door a shadow quickly came and went.  Ben instinctively ducked to the wall past the bathroom door.  His heart felt as if it were beating out of his chest.  



As he composed himself, he again approached the door.  Peering under the door knob, which was almost eye level to big win, he could see Malinda.  She was wrapped in a white towel that was covering her from her breasts down to her hips.  Well, mostly her hips.  As she turned to get into the shower Ben truly got a chance to appreciate how this woman all at once.  Sculpted was the best word he could bring to mind.  She looked as if a person could be built using only the premium features from humanity, this is what you would get. From behind he could see her feet and ankles together, supporting her effortlessly.  Just above were her tone calves that flexed as she began making her way into the shower.  She swept arms across her chest and in one motion removing the towel.  As her full body came into view, unencumbered by a towel, Ben appreciated, for an instant, the voyeuristic nature of seeing such a goddess. Her butt was soft and firm.  Big but shaped.  Sculpted he thought again.  She was the perfect woman. 



Ben unconsciously let out a groan.  There is only so much a man can see without physically reacting. 



*creakkkk* The sound of the Water being turned off snapped Ben out of his haze. 



“Councilman, have you come to?  I am taking a quick shower and will be out shortly.”  Malinda called out. 



Ben turned and hustled to the bed.  Two steps facing towards the bed he hears the door shut.   



“Did... she see me?  What was I doing?  This is clearly... not the dream anymore.”  Ben’s thoughts were flying by faster than he could make sense of what was going on.  Ben quickly got back up on the bed and laid back for a moment.  He needed to collect himself before she was finished in the shower. 



Slowing his breathing and getting his head on straight he needed to get focused on the task at hand.  



Ben had come here to find out what exactly was going on and how he could best prepare for the coming changes.  The giant machines, the large structures and... this giantess, were all things he was still trying to mentally process.  Before today, Ben was not aware there was anything higher on the food chain than himself. 



He laughs.  “Food chain.  What a thought.  We are all still the same people.”  As Ben was thinking this he wondered if he truly believed it, or he was trying to convince himself. 



Before long the shower stopped again.  Ben checked to make sure he was actually up on the bed this time and not dream walking around the room. 



“I’ll be out in a minute.  I wasn’t sure how long you would be out and wanted to get a shower in quickly. If you are still feeling a bit off, I have some water’s out in the fridge.” Malinda called out. 



Not wanting to be rude Ben again hopped down off the bed and went out to the fridge.   



The fridge was massive.  There was a large handle running up the side.  The fridge was above the freezer so having to reach above his eye level to secure the handle was an awkward position to be in for any leverage.  As he went to pull the fridge it wouldn’t budge.  As he went to put his second hand on it, and force it open, he saw a slight toggle on the back side of the handle.  “B” was all that was written on it.  When he pulled it, a slight whirring sound occurred and the hinges slowly opened the door. 



“I see you found the Beta handle” Malinda said, coming out in a thin cotton robe, drying her hair.  “It makes cohabitation must easier” she added. As the door slowly opened, she walked in behind Ben and reached over him while he stood there in silence.  She grabbed out two waters, handing the smaller one down to Ben.  As she walked back to the bathroom, Ben was in a trance once more. 



Another ‘encounter’ like this was about all Ben could handle.  She moves so gracefully, yet is physically dominant in so many ways.  Her sashay back to the bathroom was not one of worry about an unfamiliar guest in her house.  She treated him less like a new business associate and more like your kid brother who you work around because he’s just, around. 



At this moment Ben had to choose.  Leave or stay.  If he stays, he will need to compose himself and express a sincerity in his concerns and the information she can provide.  Or, he can leave, after fainting, without a word, leaving it up in the air until the next time they cross paths. 



Too late.  Malinda came out into the room seemingly refreshed from her shower.  



Her hair, still wet, hanging down on her shoulders and back fell onto her T-shirt.  The shirt had clearly absorbed the moisture still on her skin, providing a near perfect outline of her bra in dry cotton.  Stretched to its limits across her chest was the Sterling International logo.  The shirt clanged to her stomach and with no imagination, the slight outline of abs was showing.  Her shorts were a sort of neoprene clinging material.  Black and form fitting.  They stretched just over her butt.  Her thighs down to her ankles were exposed.  On her feet, those familiar slippers. 



“Sorry Councilman if my attire seems unprofessional, but I had not intended to host someone on the weekend, nor have them faint in my office” she said, motioning over to the cleared space where he had fainted. 



Ben realized that in all his fascination he did not thank her for taking care of him. 



“I am so sorry Malinda, I have no idea what happened to me.  How long was I out?” Ben Asked. 



“About an hour.  I moved you to my bed because it seemed like you were having a terrible dream.” Malinda replied.  “It can be quite shocking to take in an Alpha for the first time” she added. 



“I don’t know what I was expecting when I came over here.  But it wasn’t meeting a... a...” Ben’s brain instantly locked up wondering what he can say out loud about a woman twice his height at least, without being offensive.  



“Big Gal?” Malinda chimed in. 



“...Yes.” Ben admitted. 



“Well Councilor I know you had hoped to discuss some of our plans, but the free time I had is now gone and I would like to get in my evening exercise.”  Malinda said as she made her way to the door. 



Immediately Ben came to his senses that he had been here for over an hour and his wife had no idea where he’s been.  He looked at his phone and noted a missed call from just a few minutes ago. 



“Yes, again I apologize.  I will get going.  Sorry to have taken up so much of your time.”  Ben followed her out to the door. 



Malinda made her way over to the covered area set up in her yard.  She began stretching for her workout. 



Ben hurried to his car.  He fumbled for his keys while simultaneously began calling his wife back. 



Getting to his car the call began to ring over and he started up the car.  “This is Claire, I can’t get to the phone righ....” Ben hung up, knowing he would be home soon.   He shifted into gear and made his way down the parking lot out to the main road. 



Taking a deep breath, and looking to his right and then left, he centered himself to comfortably drive home.  Just as the car was lurching forward, there was a loud bang on the roof. 



“Lets meet up sometime early this week Councilman to talk about your questions.  Don’t be a stranger!” Malinda said, not waiting for a reply and popping her earphone back in her ear.  She began running down the road away from Ben’s residence. 



As he watched her running everything else ceased to exist in the moment.  This woman... no, this goddess is just out for a jog.  He didn’t want to admit it but he thought he could feel her steps as she ran.  He dismissed it, of course, that’s crazy. She’s not that big... 



Ben slowly pulled out of the parking lot.  Pulling on to the street, the auto-pilot that comes with years of operating a car took over.  Ben’s entire world changed in the last hour and finding his equilibrium with it all, was going to take some time.  



As Ben drove on, he had one question he really didn’t want the answer to. “Did she see me looking in on her shower?”