- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben takes Malinda to City hall to help set her up with an office space.  The town reacts.

 

Chapter 6 – City Hall 



With renewed vigor, Ben made his way to City Hall.  While he was running for City Council, he still had duties to fulfill for the end of his term.  Walking along side Malinda he felt invincible.  This colossal woman in both stature and financial backing, was on his side.  He felt incredibly confident in backing their addition to the city. 



The city was designed so that City Hall would be in the very center of town.  While the entire city was a grid, City Hall sat in the middle of a large, landscaped park.  No roads led directly to it.  Driving required using one of the many parking spaces along the circular road encompassing the building and subsequent greenery. 



The park was used as a sort of common ground for all sorts of events.  It had lightly scattered trees, but mainly was a grand open area for seasonal festivals, craft shows and even at times traveling bands or carnivals. The town, at its very roots, was established to encourage togetherness and this land helped fortify that principle by bringing everyone together. 



Ben and Malinda were walking down the street, approaching the intersection with the large roundabout. 



“Have you been to City Hall yet Malinda?” Ben Asked. 



“I haven’t had the opportunity yet.  I am still getting settled into the area.” She responded, deftly avoiding the regular miscellany of a small-town street.  Malinda has experienced numerous small towns in her work, and her size was an obstacle she adjusted to long ago. She never showed a feeling of hesitation as she traversed the town. 



As the signal ahead indicated it was ok to cross, Ben made an effort to hurry to the end of the street and get across.  Malinda maintained her pace, having no lag time behind Ben. 



Ben in his exuberance did not consider the fallout of Malinda coming into town directly behind him would have.   



As she crossed the intersection, the lone driver of a small sedan, stopped at the traffic light, leaned as far forward as he could.  From his point of view and the glare of his windshield he could see up the titanic leg of a giantess dressed in business professional.  She crossed the street in just a few strides and as she passed the car, the driver continued to gawk.   



Ben’s realization that someone like her could exist was not uncommon.  How it was processed and subsequent reactions, were. 



Removed from paralysis, the driver immediately slammed his foot on the gas.  He took off at speeds not safe on a highway, let alone the confined streets of downtown.  Ben, having hurried ahead stopped in his tracks when he heard the driver take off. 



He turned around ready to say something about slowing down and how it wasn’t safe.  He didn’t finish that thought. 



Having gotten ahead of her, he quickly got his first point of view with the city in an open view.  Malinda, casually walking towards him, one foot in front of the other, so rhythmically was so... dominant.  Her gait was seductive.  It brought with it a symphony of movement. Her breasts swayed as pendulums would on a large antique clock.  Her leg muscles would tense, just enough, to show the sheer size of the body they effortlessly supported.  Her mahogany hair would slightly swish side to side along her shoulders.  All, on the backdrop of the dwindling city behind her. 



But the city was not dwindling.  She was approaching Ben. 



“Is there something wrong Councilman?” Malinda asked. 



“...No.  And please, call me Ben, we are colleagues after all.” Ben responded. Sweat at sprung up on his brow suddenly and he reached for a handkerchief he had tucked inside his jacket for quick touch ups. 



“So this is City Hall?” Malinda asked. 



“It is.  Over here is the main path up to the entrance.” Ben stated. 



The walkway they approached was the primary path to the front of the building.  The building was a touch dated compared to the rest of the town style wise but well maintained.  It was a simple building with a wide staircase narrowing to the entrance. There are windows on each side clearly showing offices with desk and filing cabinets in clear view.  There was a path that circled around the building, much like the street did around the park. 



“We should head in and get you a work space set up.  You are entitled to an office per the agreement and we will need to find a suitable space.” Ben stated, heading up the stairs. 



Malinda approached the entrance, finding a pair of doors divided by a large metal bar.  Customary for any municipal building, rarely given the attention by someone of a normal stature. 



A perfect gentleman, Ben opened and held the door for Malinda before realizing it was going to require some adjusting. 



Malinda immediately sized up the door.  She gripped the top of the door frame from underneath, and began to guide her head inside.  Stooping down, she was able to twist her torso so that her breasts would not catch on the door. As soon as her chest was through she easily moved through until her rear end required a slight adjustment to avoid scuffing on the metal divider.  Malinda’s legs followed through and she stood up inside, adjusting her outfit as needed. 



The sight of Malinda working her way into the building was not lost on Ben.  He appreciated the ease she adjusted to buildings not designed for her.  He silently wondered how her, and others like her, planned to assimilate to a town like theirs.   



As been followed her in, the few milling about the building had stopped in there tracks.  Each seeing Malinda for the first time, they were brought out of their trance as Ben called out. 



Ben announced, “Please welcome Malinda.  She is the representative from Sterling international.  She will be here to advocate for the company while the development is underway.  Please treat her as you would any other councilman.” 



No one responded.  Malinda, unfazed greeted everyone. “Thanks all for your support in this time as I get setup.” 



The people collectively came out of their shock, resumed what they were doing.  Anyone without immediate business however, made their way to the exits. 



Ben quickly moved up ahead of Malinda and found the head of the facilities staff. 



“Hello Darryl, Malinda here is going to need an office.  What can we offer her here in the form of a work space?” 



A loaded question for sure, Darryl thought about it for a moment. 



“I believe we have a common room in the back that is unoccupied.  Let’s head there and see if it will be suitable.” Daryl responded, pulling out a heavy key Ring. 



As they walked the hall together, the deafening sound of Malinda’s heals made conversation nearly impossible.  With few in the halls and not much other sound, the clapping sound of her foot hitting the floor echoed throughout the building. 



“Here we are.” Ben noted, unlocking the door.   



The door opened to a non-descript conference room.  There was a table in the middle with chairs surrounding it.  It was a corner room so there was natural light from the large windows overlooking the park outside.   



Darryl and Ben walked in.  The ceilings being only 8 feet tall, both of them turned around acknowledging this conundrum. 



Malinda, in her grace, got down to her knees and moved through the door way.  The slight shake move her assets through the egress hypnotized both of the men.  Seeing her make her way through the office door was quite a sight.  As she got through, she moved her legs around so she could sit on her calves, giving the appearance that she was comfortable. 



Ben started to ask, “Darryl, is this the only room we have, clearly...” 



“This will do.” Malinda promptly cut him off.  She sat there next to the door.  Without saying it, Darryl knew this was his time to take off.  He popped the key off the ring and handed it to Malinda.  She smiled, took it, then eyed Ben. 



Ben, suddenly feeling tension in the room, began to make his way for the door.  Malinda planted her hand on it, closing it and halting his stride. 



“I figured I would give you some time to settle in.  We have a team that can come arrange the office the way that you like.” Ben stated, trying to act as if the atmosphere had not drastically changed. 



Malinda did not answer.  She locked her gaze on to Ben. 



Ben made another motion for the door.  



“Where do you think you’re going?” Malinda cooed.  She was now advancing towards Ben on all fours. “Why would you want to head out of here, knowing all of this is in here?” She reached up and began cupping her breast.  In a motion, she removed her sweater revealing a thin buttoned-down shirt. As if coordinated, the two buttons on her shirt broke open providing a generous view into her cleavage. 



Ben was frozen.  Malinda did not halt. 



She moved in front of Ben.  Her legs now splayed out to the left, the opening of her skirt riding higher up her thighs.  Her shirt opened up showing a black lace bra. Her breasts slightly flushed as the heat coming off of her was warming the room quickly. Even in this position she was taller than Ben.  They were eye to eye, but her head was larger and was still cramped by the ceiling.  Malinda had the look of a sheer predator, not hampered by the guise of “cooperation.” 



“...Malinda, what is going on?” he scrambled to put words together. 



She leaned in closer, letting her warm breath wash over his face. “Ben, I know you want this.” She moved her hand down through her cleavage, motioning to her chest.  “I saw how you looked at me in my home... in the shower. You want me.” 



“I... I...” Ben was locking up, attempting to make sense of the rapid change in circumstance. 



Malinda moved her hands over to Ben’s slacks.  With a mighty palm, she placed it on his thigh, wrapping her fingers around and pulled him in closer.  Ben, unable to resist was pulled, face first, into the largest and warmest kiss he had ever experienced.  Her lips enveloped his mouth and pressed firmly into his nose and chin.  Instinctively, he kissed back.   



Malinda does not ask for something from a Beta. She will take it and they will give it to her, willingly.  



Ben felt himself being pressed backwards to the ground.  Malinda was moved in over him, gripping and tearing his belt off in a quick motion.  Ben’s pants were torn to his ankles in a flash and Malinda, still locked in their embrace, slowly rose to mount him. 



The sheer dominance of Malinda, in itself, brought Ben to an out of body experience.  As if he was sitting on the table on the other side of the room admiring such a sultry display. 



Slowly but strongly, Malinda pulled her cotton panties to the side, finding Ben more than willing to meet her.  For a Beta, Ben was endowed enough to surprise her.  A smile over her face now, she began to gyrate.  Up and down, building enormous pressure on Ben’s hips.  He did not care.  His first voluntary response was to reach his hands up on to her thighs, supporting himself against her rhythmic grinding, Ben experienced a stimulation so intense his eyes saw dots.  He had never been so singularly focused on something in his life. 



Riding Ben, Malinda’s breasts heaved up and down.  In a flash she unclasped her bra letting them free.  Ben, taken in by their enormity could feel himself coming close. 



Malinda leaned in, still moving her hips against his member, pressing her chest into his face.  The pace quickened.  As he quickly approached climax he was also finding himself short on air.  Sweating fully now Ben dug his fingers into Malinda’s thigh as deeply as he could and came to the absolute limit his body would allow.  



The last thing he remembers seeing is her hair, framing her face.  Looking down at him, she had a finger on her lip, clearly looking pleased herself.  Ben passed out there on the floor, underneath the massive woman who, on a whim, dominated him physically and mentally. 



His last thought before passing out was not about the events that just transpired, but of utter guilt.  “Claire...”