- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben is seeking an explanation to why he was unable to prevent anything that just happened.

Chapter 7 – Submission 




Ben felt everything he cared about completely violated in mere moments.  He was this loving husband, proud civil servant and genuinely wanted to do the right thing.  He believed he was a good person and was lost in the question of “Why did this just happen and why didn’t I stop myself?” 




Humans are the top of the food chain.  They have been for a long time. We have hunted all sorts of beasts; we collaborate, we plan for the future.  We set contingencies for possible outcomes.  We believe we are prepared to weather the worst of our known universe.   




This ‘safety’ of knowing we have it under control has led to the arts, technological advances and the entertainment industry.  We do not simply survive.  Couples are not brought together purely to procreate but to live together in a way not prevalent in any other species.  We enjoy most of our life with friends and family, seeking any sort of thrill or activity that suits our wants, our desires. That is rarely challenged because we have no predator. 




The long-held notion that we do not constantly need to be looking out for a hawk or a bear possibly ruining our day, has caused us to become complacent.  Without constant worry, our senses have dulled and we have been led to believe everything will easily carry on as it always has. 




Malinda was the gigantic, sultry sign that something is different.  That uneasy feeling you get when you think someone is watching you is a snippet of the dormant survival instinct that resides within each of us.  It is your brain acknowledging a possible threat, perceived or real, that fires off initially to prompt your investigation into a danger.  Often you will look out a window or over your shoulder and the feeling will subside. It just was an odd feeling. 




Take that same feeling, but instead of an unlikely spy out your window, it was an in the flesh, monolith of woman who decided on a whim, to make you her prey.  It didn’t help Ben that she was on all fours speaking more with her body than her words.  It was primal. She was the lioness and he, the very cornered gazelle. 




Ben sat up.  He was in almost complete darkness.  He was in shallow water which reflected the moon light.  Looking up however, there was no moon.  He saw no stars, no indication to where he was. 




Then, he turned and he saw her.  Claire.  She was facing away, a suitcase in her hand.  “I know.” she said, never making eye contact. 




“Claire, I’m sorry! I don’t know what happened! I need a chance to explain!” He was shouting.  Anything he could say to explain why in the world he would ever take another woman. 




Claire did not respond.  She began walking, further from Ben. 




Try as he could, Ben was unable to follow.  The water began pulling back as if the tide was pulling him out to sea.  He struggled against the flow but found himself only able to flail in place as Claire faded from sight. 




Ben was crushed.  He had violated the vow he made to his one true love.  He just could not comprehend why he would unwillingly break something so important. Why he would let something like that go in an instant. 




Before long, Ben realized the water he was standing in was beginning to recede behind him.  Thinking nothing of it at first, deep in thought, it wasn’t until a great shock snapped him out of his reflection on recent events. 




Turning around, Malinda appeared as Claire did.  She was facing him, breathing heavily with a sole focus.  She did not appear as the curvaceous professional he had recently come to know but a being of pure superiority.  She was clear about her intentions by her locked-on glare.  Ben couldn’t gauge her distance but as she started to approach Ben saw where the water had gone. 




Building in front of her was a wave.  Like the tide regularly does it will crash onto the shore, recede back to fill the next cresting wave. This wave began to grow faster and taller.  What shocked him more was no matter how big the wave was getting; it never broke Malinda’s line of sight. 




She was locked in; she knew what she wanted and he was playing the part of prey. 




A gazelle understands its place because it is constantly reminded there is something that can and will hunt it.  A gazelle will meet a partner, mate and travel as a group to provide the semblance of protection.  That artificial safety your brain accepts because, for the moment, nothing is hunting you. Humans on the other hand, have a lot of catching up when it comes to the game of immediate threats to survival. 




Ben watched as the wave got so high, he craned his neck.  Above it was Malinda, gargantuan at this point.  She never said a word. 




The wave crashed down on him, Ben finally squeaking at the last moment accepting the inevitable tide of Malinda’s desire. 




---------------- 




It was evening time now.  Ben woke slowly in a dark room.  The room smelled of... her.  Ben looked at his phone to three missed calls.  It was Claire.  Up popped a voicemail as well. 




“Hey Ben.  I guess you are busy with work.  I know its stressful, and I know how much it means to you.  I don’t want to add to your stress but my company is sending me cross country to work onsite for a few weeks.  I got the notice only today.  I had hoped to see you but given how busy we both are, I had to get the first flight I could.  I’ll call when I get to the hotel.  Love you!” Claire ended. 




Ben was crushed.  He had a burning desire to confess everything to her immediately.  But that wasn’t for her sake.  It was the guilt viciously eating him. Ben locked his phone knowing he was going to have to sit on this until she got home. He could not imagine what he would say. 




Ben was a wreck.  Disheveled does not even begin to explain the condition of his pants and shirt.  Ben quickly secured his clothing.  As he put on his jacket, he felt the business card Malinda had given him. It sent a shock to his spine.  Ben wanted to get somewhere that felt safe. Ben wanted to be home. 




Under the cover of relative darkness, Ben hurried back to his car in the quickest way he could.  Not in a full out sprint but hustling and panting.  He returned to his car, discarded the parking ticket and hopped in.  He ached to be in the shelter of his house. 




Ben tore through the streets, getting a few gestures from pedestrians.  He ignored them.  He pulled into his neighborhood and the relief of being moments from home was finally starting to ease his stress. As he pulled into the driveway, he let out a sigh. 




He sat for a moment. He breathed, heavily.  He felt as if he was running from something that wasn’t even there. Ben let out one heavy exhale and exited the car. 




As he turned to close his door, he saw massive construction machines moving in.  Much like the ones he saw earlier but they were in motion. A slight rumble in the earth as these machines made their way into the big lot.   




Whatever relief he felt vanished, reminded of the coming changes, and quickly ran to his door, fumbling with the keys and broke through the entrance in a flurry.  He closed the door, locked it, locked the deadbolt and fell to a seated position.  He was cowering.  His body was taken over by fear.  A fear that the end was near.  




As Ben began to calm himself, and the shaking left his legs he found the courage to stand.  He walked into his kitchen and got a glass of water.  He gulped it down, got a refill and sat on the couch. 




“What the hell am I going to do?  What is she going to do to the town?” his mind raced. “To... me?” Ben shuddered.  The sheer exhaustion of the day caught up to him quickly. With a quick check of his phone seeing Claire was safely at her destination, he felt himself comfortable enough to doze off to sleep. 




No sooner than his eyes closed however; a knock came at the door.  Ben spilled the water he had sat on the table.  Tamping the water spot down with a throw blanket on the couch, another knock came.  This one was much firmer than before. Half dazed still coming to from the haze of near sleep, Ben hollered “Just a minute please!” 




He got to his feet, slightly frustrated. “Who the hell is coming to my door at this hour?”  Ben approached the door and swung it open in frustration.  Nobody was there.  Now, even more annoyed Ben said to no one “It’s been an awful day! I don’t need some pranks from some kids. Leave me alone!” 




As he went to close the door, she rounded the corner.  Malinda, dressed in black... everything.  Stiletto heels, a short black dress secured by a thin belt at the waist.  The silver clasp shined in the moon light. The belt showed off the tremendous curves of her hips.  Above, a neckline so low, it was more of a part in the dress.  Plunging well below her busty cleavage, the clinging nature of the fabric molded a two-tone of flesh and black satin that framed the voluptuous form of her torso.  Above all was a face, focused on what it wanted, with all intentions of taking exactly that. 




Ben sunk. He hadn’t fully recovered and here came a giantess dressed from a fantasy.  The moon... the look, Ben had a sudden realization.  This is a dream.  I had just sat on the couch, I must have dozed off. With renewed confidence, Ben wanted to seek answers from his psyche, hoping to understand. 




Ben stood his ground as she approached the threshold of his home. 




“I know this is a dream, but I have to ask, why are you doing this?” he shouted up at her. He desperately wanted to know why all of this was directed at him, of all people, so quickly. 




“Alphas do not ask Betas for what they want.  They simply take it. I wanted you.” she firmly responded. 




“I have a wife, a beautiful one whom I love so very much. Does that mean nothing to you?” he shot back. 




“It clearly means something to you and your little life here.” she replied, stepping in closer and kneeling under the short roof above their front entrance way. Clearly having the intended effect showing the difference in their size.  She was not of his world, and she physically asserted that with her proximity. 




Less than a few feet of air now separating Ben and this Alpha bombshell.  Her breasts closing the distance as she moved to address him eye to eye. 




“I don’t care about your needs, Ben. I fulfil my own.” her voice sultrier than before.  With that, she placed her large manicured hand directly on his chest and pushed him back into his house.   




Little effort on her part, but a big impact on Ben.  He laid prone, on his back, watching as she effortlessly crawled through his front door.  She didn’t make an effort to stand. She simply crawled over to and then on top of him. 




He could feel her.  Not physically yet, but the utter saturation of her essence consuming his.  He was in the presence of a greater being.  Something he could not plan for, nor escape.  His only means to survival, submission. 




As she got into position, with a slight snap of her fingers, the top of her dress fell and her breasts crashed into Ben.  The impact confirmed something to Ben he was not fully appreciating yet. 




“This is no dream, Ben.” She whispered, and she enveloped his lips with hers. She began to ride him once more as she did at City Hall.  Ben, entirely at her disposal caved, immediately.  The guilt and shame from before replaced by reciprocation and instinct.  On a purely primal level, nobody could withstand such a dominant, sexual figure.  He grabbed what he could of her torso and lost himself in her flood of sexual prowess. 




Malinda reached back with her foot, carefully closing the door.  While everything was in place, there was no need to expose the coming storm to the neighbors.  Soon this whole town would feel what Ben was feeling.  Tonight however, was for her. 

Chapter End Notes:

Chapters have been completed quickly.  While I likely wont continue this pace as I get motivation for the next chapter I quickly look to capture it.