- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How will Angelica handle Lexi's morning run?

This chapter includes: sweat, anal vore, mouth play

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

“LET ME OUT OF HERE!”, Angelica screamed inside Lexi’s cavernous anus, “please Lord, free me from this humiliating torture.” It was no use. No prayer could be answered inside of such a deplorable beast like Lexi.

Once Angelica exhausted her screaming, she attempted to escape her fleshy prison. She used her arms to push on the tight muscles that constricted her entire body and forced herself back to push her feet through the hole she entered in. However, even when Angelica managed to make the smallest amount of progress, the muscles around her tightened and sucked her in deeper with little effort.

Demotivated by her failed attempts of escape, Angelica stopped fighting her prison walls and hoped that sooner or later this demon would release her. She at least took solace in the fact that she was not in absolute darkness, her halo illuminated the cavern and calmed her despite the scenery being nothing more than clean plump walls. As she began to relax, she found herself getting more comfortable in her situation. The smells of her surroundings were surprisingly pleasant and reminiscent of Lexi’s natural intoxicating aroma, giving her a soothing high that calmed her. She started to feel the tight muscles encasing her radiate a mild heat that felt like a warm cosy blanket. Although Angelica knew her situation was still dire, she couldn’t help but appreciate how relaxing the experience was becoming, leaving her confused at the very thought that such a thing could be enjoyable.  

As soon as Lexi had shut her door, she had begun running towards her school. She always enjoyed watching the mortals faces as they saw her towering figure run past them. They wore an expression of shock seeing her run so fast in such enormous heels, though this soon turned to obvious wanting as they saw her enticing smile, her alluring curves, and of course her uncontrollable ass. This time however, Lexi had even more to enjoy about her morning run. She could feel Angelica’s whole body shuffling around in her butt. Using Angelica as a butt plug was physically pleasurable of course, but the true ecstasy Lexi felt was from the humiliation she caused for one of the Lord’s creatures. The very thought of it made her corset wrap around her tighter, emphasising the arousal she was experiencing. To think that such an innocent angel was now her personal plaything. It was not only the most diabolically sensual torture she had inflicted but was a feat that barely any demon had ever reached before. Lexi was definitely not going to pass up the opportunity to use this angel in as many ways as possible.

Lexi was about halfway to the school when she found she was sweating more than normal. She knew it was because she hadn’t been this stimulated in quite some time. The fatigue from the run, the constriction of her body from the corset, and the lustful excitement had all culminated in sweat dripping all over her body. She could feel much of the sweat drip down the back of her neck, follow along the curves of her spine, and seep into her ass crack where Anglica was relaxing.

“Heh, I hope she enjoys the sauna.”

Angelica had found herself content with her current state, after all what more could she do but accept the silver linings of her torture? Her contentment soon changed though, as the humidity in her cramped prison had begun to rise. She felt the walls around her become wetter, leaving her body no choice but to envelope itself in Lexi’s anal sweat. Her wings had already begun to absorb the moisture, forcing their heavenly wonder to be washed out with lustful drippings. The humidity continued to grow, causing Angelica to sweat herself and leaving no part of her body free from being soaked. Any sense of contentment Angelica was feeling had been replaced with an uncomfortable wrongness as she felt the demon’s wetness was corrupting her very body.

However, she couldn’t deny the potent arousing scent that intensified throughout this steamy experience. It was overpowering her very reasoning, tempting her to enjoy wallowing in her sinful entrapment. She was even tempted to taste the sweat that dripped down the red fleshy walls. NO! She thought, but still her tongue was trying to weave its way out of her mouth. I…I can’t. It’s so wrong. Then a strong whiff of desire penetrated Angelica’s senses. I guess one taste couldn’t hurt. With that thought, her tongue escaped, and she moved her face to press it against Lexi’s wet anal lining. As soon as the tip touched the concentrated mixture of Lexi’s allure, Angelica was entranced. Her eyes widened at the delicious liquid she had been forced to bathe in. Her resilience was broken. She plunged her head into the sweaty mess of her tormenter, trying to lap up as much of the devilish drippings she could get into her body. Angelica had truly lost herself, forgetting where she was she continually moved and buried her face as deep as it could possibly go inside of Lexi’s flesh, just to suck out as much of Lexi’s sweat her tongue could get to.

As Lexi was approaching the school, she stopped running and stumbled in shock. Even at her current size, she could feel Angelica eating her ass out as her sheer enthusiasm was enough to send pulses through Lexi’s entire body. She knew her demonic presence was enough to turn the strongest of mortals to such depravities of sin, but an angel? Now that was truly an incredible achievement.

Lexi grabbed both her ass cheeks and rubbed them to send vibrations into her asshole. “Fuck! You are really enjoying yourself in there. I didn’t know angels make for such good toys.”

The pulses were enough to get Lexi resting against a wall, just so she could focus on experiencing the pleasure of her ass being eating from the inside. Such pleasure only made her sweat further and her corset tighten to the point her breasts were almost bursting out of it. She was becoming so flustered that she could feel the sweat dripping down her brow. Before going to wipe it with her arm, a better idea had popped into her mind. Lexi slid her hand down the back of her jeans and into the angel’s stolen underwear, finding the entrance of her asshole. She stuck her fingers inside and fished out the source of her pulsations, pulling the tiny angel’s body out of her trance and putting her face to face with Lexi’s piercing eyes.

“So, you’re a real dirty fuck slut aren’t you?”

Angelica had awoken from the possession the succubus’ sweat had infatuated her with. She was scared at how easily she was coerced into such a sinful act and how enthusiastically she enacted it. Even as she was dangling at the mercy of her captor, the remnants of sweat still left a lingering lust for more within her.

“No…no that wasn’t me,” Angelica tried to convince herself.

“There’s no need to deny what you’re good at, and I’ve got to admit you are a great fuck toy.”

“I’m not your toy!”

“No, you’re right. Right now, you’re my sweat rag.”

“I’m your whaaaa……..”

Lexi had begun to move Angelica closer to her face, giving her one last look before moving the naked angel’s body up towards her brow.

“You got me all riled up and sweaty while you were down there, so I think it’s only fair that you clean me up.”

Lexi slapped the angel against her forehead and in one swift motion she wiped from one side to the other, making sure she pushed hard enough to wipe away the sweat that was there. During this process, Angelica used all her might to resist the sweaty allure, though this didn’t prevent the rest of her body getting soaked and dripping like a wet towel.

“You really are an absorbent little thing. Go on I’ll just have a taste to see what you enjoy so much.”

Angelica looked in horror as the demon’s mouth opened to reveal her yearning tongue. She tried to squirm away from a possibly deadly fate but of course found it useless under the unyielding grip she was trapped in. She was placed face first on the tongue, allowing Lexi to keep hold of her feet as she pursed her lips to suck on the little snack. The tongue wriggled around Angelica’s entire body, making sure to taste every crevice she had to offer. The saliva began to replace Lexi’s sweat, and Angelica began to appreciate being in this beast’s comfy asshole rather than violated by a slobbery muscle. Eventually, Lexi tugged on Angelica’s feet, pulling her through the demon’s succulent lips.

“Damn, I really am quite tasty, aren’t I? Though you certainly add an enjoyable essence.”

“Can you please let me go now? You’ve humiliated me enough right?”

“Awww, it’s so cute hearing you plead for release, but no I’m a fucking demon and I’m gonna need something to wipe me down after rugby today.”

“Rugby?”

 “Speaking of which, I do hate it when my ass chafes from how sweaty it gets. You can handle that right?”

Before Angelica could even answer, Lexi had pulled open the back of her jeans and panties then plunged Angelica inside. She rubbed Angelica’s body deep into her ass crack, using her to wipe up the sweat as if she were nothing more than a washcloth.

“Perfect,” Lexi said as she admired how clean her ass crack was, “you don’t mind keeping my butt clean do you? Afterall, you seemed to enjoy being inside it, so I bet you’ll be the best ass wipe too.”

Lexi let Angelica drop into the angel’s now tainted panties, letting her fall past the demon’s asshole and land closer to her front. Then as Lexi let go of the panties, the snap of the tight fabric had pinned Angelica just below Lexi’s pussy. With her sweat rag in place and feeling invigorated by her eventful run, Lexi started walking towards the school gates.