- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last chapter of the first day. Lexi is about to have a shower but how will she clean herself off without a loofah? Oh wait...

This chapter includes: sweat, ass, tits, mouth play

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

During Lexi’s rugby practice, Angelica had been jostled inside the moist caverns she found herself in. The walls were tight, though had more freedom than the demon’s asshole, allowing Angelica to twist her body inside. However, this freedom made the trip more uncomfortable. The momentum from Lexi’s movements forced Angelica’s body to writhe in the sticky darkness. The light from her halo left her with some sight though, enough to see the pink fleshy walls her face was being pounded against.

Being drenched in succubus’ fluids ignited Angelica’s lustful desires once again. She could feel her body being compelled to feast on the walls that intrusively presented themselves. She was used to this sensation though and although the wrongness of wanting to gorge herself within Lexi’s delectable insides festered within her, she resisted. Instead, her mind was focussed by worry. She noticed the jostling seemed to be making her accommodation wetter, allowing her tormenter to easily contract her deeper inside. Angelica was not prepared to be lost inside a demon’s genitals. She stretched her arms out to stabilise and pushed herself towards the exit, but her attempts to leave only seemed to agitate Lexi’s hungry pussy even more as it continued to suck up the lubed angel.

“Please Lord, don’t let me be lost in this abomination.” She knew her Lord was far from where she was but she hoped by some miracle she would be freed from the temptation that surrounded her. The sweet-smelling aroma of her constricting prison was tempting her tongue to push through her clenched jaw. Angelica clasped her hands against her promiscuous mouth. Without her hands to push herself away, her face was pressed tightly into the pink fleshy walls. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Her body writhed over her need to feast. Her hands began to slip away from her mouth as her pure will was being broken by her desire. “I’m sorry Lord, please forgive me.”

Just as Angelica’s tongue was about to enjoy itself on a forbidden fruit, she felt a grip on her ankle. Her leg was tugged, and her body was recklessly dragged out of the passageway she had been shoved into. The bright light as she exited the tunnel was blinding at first, snapping her out of her lustful trance and bringing her back to a sense of normality. This was short-lived however. Two familiar blood red eyes pierced fear back into Angelica’s soul.

“Did you have a good time down there?” Lexi mocked, “I hope it was enough cushioning for you, wouldn’t want to break my toy on the first day.”

Lexi had Angelica held upside down by the foot, allowing the juices Angelica had wiped up to drip down her body and cover her head.

“As much as I like seeing a filthy angel, I’m afraid that won’t work for what I need you for. Let’s clean you up.”

Angelica only then noticed through her mucus warped vision that she was in a shower room. Thank you Lord for this kindness, she thought, believing that Lexi at least had the decency to clean her after such a deplorable experience. Her belief was soon replaced with reality. Rather than walking over to the shower, Angelica was being lifted to hang just above Lexi’s face. It was when she saw Lexi’s mouth open that she learnt the demon’s idea of ‘clean’ was similar to that of a cats.

Angelica was dipped into demon’s gaping maw, trapping the angel in darkness as Lexi pursed her lips around the tiny ankle she was holding onto. Angelica felt the monstrous tongue reach into every crevice of her body, replacing Lexi’s pussy mucus with saliva. The sensation was horrid. She was too scared to even flail in desperation, as doing so may have led to her slipping out of Lexi’s grasp and falling down a deadly throat. Her discomfort only grew as the devilish tongue made its way to Angelica’s most sensitive area. She could feel it rummaging its way around her untouched clit. The new sensation was at first distressing, but as it continued she couldn’t help but feel some level of pleasure from it. A tiny moan slipped its way out of her mouth, while she experienced a new wet sensation drip out of her pussy. How is this happening? She thought, how can this situation be making me feel so good?

After Lexi’s tongue had finished its exploration, Lexi tugged on the ankle she was holding and slid the tiny angel body out of her lips. “Mmmm, I heard angel pussy was tasty, but I never knew it was that good,” Lexi flipped Angelica the right way up then held her whole body with a tight grip, “You’ll have to give me more after I’m done cleaning.

“Cleaning? I thought I was done being cleaned?” Angelica feared that there would be more time with her inside Lexi’s mouth to come.

“Oh no, that was just so I have a clean enough loofah.”

“You mean…” It was then Angelica realised Lexi was butt naked and about to turn on the shower that hung above them.

As the warm water poured down on both of them, Lexi squeezed a dab of body wash gel onto Angelica’s front. She then moved her new loofah towards the back of her neck and started scrubbing.

Angelica had her face harshly pressed into Lexi’s skin. Although the rough scrubbing wasn’t pleasant, a combination of the soap and Lexi’s naturally soft and smooth body meant that the friction was minimal. However, even though physically the sensation wasn’t torturous, to be degraded into a succubus’ loofah was painful.

“I hope those wings of yours make for good sponges. I need something to give me a glowing finish.” Lexi brought her loofah to her right arm which was raised. Angelica knew where she was going but before she could even try to object her cries were muffled inside of Lexi’s armpit.

The smell of sweat penetrated through the shield of soapy suds that encased her. This sweat however, was vile. The entrapment of sweat inside her armpits seemed to have removed any sweetness it would normally retain, leaving a devilish scent for Angelica to mop up. All she could do was hold her breath as the demon carelessly washed away the filth she had accumulated. Her only solace was that at least Lexi kept herself shaved, though this was hardly comforting as her wings began to darken with the awful liquid they were retaining.

“Time to reapply the soap,” Lexi had withdrawn her loofah from her armpit and enjoyed the look of horror she could witness on its tiny little face. “Don’t look so down, I’ll make sure you go somewhere funner next,” she said as she unceremoniously drenched her loofah in soap again.

Angelica was glad the reapplying of soap at least blocked out any remnants of Lexi’s armpit sweat that had latched itself onto her, but through the bubbly foam she could make out where she was headed next. Lexi’s chest. This time Angelica felt a gentler side of her demon’s torture. Lexi seemed to be applying a lot less pressure and was going more slowly, almost as if she wanted to handle her breast with more delicacy and dignity than she had been scrubbing the rest of her body. Angelica was relieved by it though as there was almost no friction between her and the breasts. A combination of the slow motion of her body and the warmth coming from Lexi’s tits even allowed her to drift off and forget her humiliation just for a moment.

Lexi enjoyed seeing her giant tits put her loofah at ease, it meant the shock from breaking that ease would be all the sweeter. She made sure to gently lift the loofah away from her chest, so as to not disturb the blissful trance it had gotten itself into, then slowly move it behind her back and lower it just at ass height.

“Wake up butt wipe! It’s time to do your job.”

Angelica was immediately startled by Lexi’s command, but had no time to process as her head was ploughing towards the demon’s ass cheeks. Her body was pinned against soft fat while it was forced to rub across the entirety of Lexi’s insatiable ass. The cheeks themselves weren’t so bad, Angelica felt she was just being forced into gigantic waterbed mattresses, but the humiliation of going from an Angel in the Lords court to a demon’s ass wipe was breaking her moral will. However, once Lexi was ready to wash her ass crack, things became a whole other story.

As Angelica was moved to wash the deeper parts of the succubus’ butt, she once again found herself in a build up of sweat. Rather than the vile armpit sweat she had been tortured with however, this was the sweet anal sweat that had entranced her before. Despite the fact she was being used to clean the most ungodly of places, she couldn’t help her temptation to lap up the ass sweat that Lexi was intent on getting rid of. The taste sent spasms through her body. Her desire pushed her to continue gorging from Lexi’s soft skin as her restraint was obliterated by the fact her face was literally being forced to eat ass.

“You really do like it down there don’t you? You angelic fuck,” Lexi pressed down even harder wiping her loofah’s face directly across her asshole, “I’m sure I can satisfy your little slutty desires.”

 Angelica had her mouth open wide, enjoying the taste of her tormenter’s asshole. Never in her innocent life would she have even comprehended eating out a demon’s ass, let alone enjoy it, but the taste of such forbidden fruit made her wet beyond the shower water and sweat. But all good things must come to an end. Angelica was pulled away from her taboo pleasure.

“No! No! I want more. I NEED MORE.” Angelica was reaching out in a pitiful attempt to claim back her new favourite food, only to eventually resort to licking off what little sweat residue remained on her body. As she lapped up what she could, her lustful trance began to waver and her reasoning returned, once again disgusted at how she kept being compelled towards these sinful acts.

“Stop it! How are you doing this to me? I am an angel of the Lord’s court, not a slut demon like you.”

“Coming from you I’ll take that as a compliment, means I’m doing my job right.” Lexi smirked at her loofah’s feeble attempts to insult her, “but I’m not the only one who’s been taking pleasure in eating my ass or having your virgin clit licked for the first time, am I?”

Angelica looked away from Lexi’s prideful glance from corrupting a pure vessel of the Lord. She couldn’t stand thinking that she enjoyed some of the torment a hell spawn had inflicted upon her. Even in her clear state of mind, as she thought about the sinful acts she had done, she still felt the seductive pleasures crawl across her entire body.

“Well, I’m almost all clean so let’s finish this up by getting a little dirty again.” Lexi moved her loofah back down towards her crotch, “Let’s see if you can make me cum, fuck slut.”

Angelica’s little head was about the same size as Lexi’s clit, making it the perfect size for Lexi to push her into her clit with just two fingers. Angelica’s face was engulfed by the fleshy folds surrounding Lexi’s pleasure centre. There was no light, only the feeling of a wet plump bulb being rubbed against her skin. The proximity to Lexi’s fluids ignited her desire once again. Stop, no, I don’t want to taste this, I don’t want to eat this, I don’t want to suck this. She was determined to not fall into the same trap that had beaten her over and over again. I don’t want this, I don’t want this, I DON’T WANT THIS!

Lexi was enjoying the pressure and movement of her loofah resisting the clit it couldn’t escape, though she knew this would never be enough to get her to cum.

“I’m giving you my clit you dirty bitch, there’s no reason for you to stop licking now.” Lexi pushed her loofah in harder and started moving it in circular motions to get the pleasure really going.

Angelica felt a much greater force that practically glued her face to the engorging clit. The temptation to start feasting was corrupting every comprehensive thought she could make. However, her resistance was stronger now. I will not be the demon’s toy for pleasure, I am an angelic being and I will stay strong in the face of my sin. Her lips remained shut and she held back her tongue behind her locked jaw.

“You fucker, I know you want to, just lick my clit and make me cum already,” Despite the pleasure that simply using the angel’s body gave her, Lexi knew she wanted to cum from the surrender to sin that was boiling inside her loofah’s soul. There was one more idea she had. “I guess I could always give you a bit of an incentive.” Lexi sucked on her other hand’s index finger, then brought it just under Angelica’s crotch.

Angelica immediately felt Lexi’s wet finger pressing into her exposed clit. Given her size, it felt like sitting forward on a bike saddle, making her want to press into the finger just to have more pressure to rub on. She could feel herself getting wetter, a process she couldn’t stop, and her desires were bursting out of her crotch and seeping themselves into every inch of her body. Her jaw was loosening, her lips were weakening, her tongue was ready to feed. I…can…resist…I…I…can. However, Angelica was not prepared for when Lexi’s finger tickled her clit so perfectly that she could no longer keep it in.

I WANT THIS!

Angelica’s tongue shot out of her mouth to feast on her mistress. The release of such carnal desire sent a wave of pleasure through her very being, culminating in a release of pressure that Lexi had been stimulating for her. Angelica had cum.

The moment Lexi felt her sinful cunt slut give into what she wanted, feast on her clit, and cum on her finger, Lexi had one of the most satisfyingly sinful orgasms she had ever experience. She revelled as her squirt burst out and took her cum slut along with it. She watched as her loofah fell to the floor and was eagerly lapping up the remnants of her pleasure.

Angelica cared little about falling to the floor, fixating on the cum pool she was in. Her mind was completely overtaken by lust, pleasure, and sex, as she gleefully lapped up as much of her mistresses cum as she could. As she feasted however, she found the pool was getting smaller so she frantically tried to scoop up as much as she could before it disappeared. It wasn’t until she had licked the floor clean that she realised the pool wasn’t getting smaller, but that she had gotten bigger. She was back to her normal size, and with no cum left her mind returned to normal too.

“You are a really good fuck, especially for an angelic virgin,” Lexi bent down to meet Angelica’s face, “I guess I neglected to mention that my pussy cum grows anything that eats it.”

“So, you let me be my normal size again, why? Thank you but why?” Angelica would have felt disgusted to thank the demon who put her through this in the first place but was just so relived to be her normal size again.

“I let you make me cum, you returning to normal was just a side effect of that,” Lexi walked away from the naked angel kneeling on the shower floor, “besides you’ve got four more days to slay me right? Plenty of time to fuck you.”

As Lexi left the shower room, Angelica was horrified at how right she was. Four more days.