- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where the fun begins.

This chapter includes: sweat, shrinking, and anal

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Angelica lay in shock against a wall, demon cum still dripping from her mouth and down her entire body. Lexi was still recovering from such a good fuck. Her corset was still reacting to her horniness providing an aftermath of titillation that complemented such a successful violation.

Angelica’s mind was starting to come back to reality, however before she even had time to process the unspeakable actions that had just occurred, she noticed her body was shrinking.

“glg..splu..g…g…spl,” only more cum spluttered out of her throat, as she tried to scream. Fear of the unknown power morphing her body replaced the disgust of what she had done.

In response to Angelica’s fearful spluttering’s, Lexi thought she’d offer some level of comfort.

“Oh, by the way the cum from my cock will shrink you if you swallow it,” A smirk returned once again as she sat and witnessed a frightened Angelica helplessly flailing around as she continued to shrink more and more and more…

In her gargling confusion, Angelica was radically clambering to keep her bra and panties on so she could maintain a shred of modesty left, but she knew it was useless as her body slipped through what seemed to be extra-large sized underwear now. She was scared at the thought of how small she would go. How powerful was this succubus’ cum? Most of what was left in her throat she had spat back out at this point, but there was still a lingering pain right at the back from where her tormenter attacked it.

She just managed to muster a quiet murmur, “please… stop this.”

Lexi got up from her after-cum rest and walked over to the distraught angel, now around half the size she once was. “I’m afraid I can’t little one, you’ll just have to hope you didn’t swallow too much, my cum can be quite… potent.”

Angelica recoiled at the demon’s less than reassuring remark. At her current height, her tormenter was as tall as an oak tree. Her eyes were on the same level as the brim of the succubus’s black leather calf boots, and when she looked up, she could barely see the blood red eyes looking down on her, due to the large voluptuous breasts placing her in shadow. Still, Angelica continued to shrink further. Holding her underwear had started to put a real strain on her arms as they were now double the size of her body, so she reluctantly let them go but still attempted to cover her shame with her hands.

“I was wondering when you’d finally give up on your modesty,” Lexi mocked, “some angel you are.”

“You vile, disgusting, abomination! I will sto…y..ho..bi…,” Angelica’s voice was becoming but small shrieks.

After all the torturous shrinking, it had finally stopped. Angelica was relieved she didn’t end up microscopic but noting her size in relation to everything else she believed she was around 2 inches tall now. She looked down to see she was standing in the crotch of her panties, wishing she could at least have kept some humility during this ordeal. Afraid of what she might see looking above her, Angelica slowly tilted her head upwards, and what she saw was certainly not a comfort.

The succubus stood like a gargantuan skyscraper, with her pleasurable features maximised to their fullest extent from Angelica’s point of view. In fact, in some perverted way this vile demon’s sheer size reminded her of the Lord almighty, but that very thought made her almost vomit. She then noticed her height didn’t even reach the demon’s boot heel, sending a chilling thought through her mind. At this size she wasn’t even able to hold onto the weight of her underwear, how would she ever be able to defend herself against a monster this size?

If she wanted to, Lexi could have just lifted her heel and smushed the tiny angel like a fly, but that would have been so much of a waste. Instead, Lexi bent down her mile-long legs to get close enough for her face to become visible to Angelica once again.

“Oh, that is just so perfect,” Lexi said, knocking Angelica over with the force of her breath.

 “What is?” Came a faint response.

“I mean I knew you would shrink but I didn’t know you’d be this perfect.”

“What do you mean perfect? Perfect for what?”

“And damn, you placed yourself in exactly the right position. This is gonna be fun.”

Angelica, still puzzled as to what the monster was talking about, witnessed Lexi stand back up to her intimidating height and start to unbuckle the straps on her boots. Unsure of what the demon was doing but thinking it would be her best chance to escape, Angelica stood up and tried to get away from whatever fate may have been planned for her. She was not fast enough though, as before Angelica could even run to the edge of her panties, she saw a giant black boot get flung and land right next to her, blocking her way.

“Oh, no no no, I need you to stay right there.”

The second boot dropped behind Angelica, sending vibrations through the ground that knocked her on her back looking up. The demon perfectly positioned herself so Angelica got a spectacular view as she undid the buckles on her tight black jeans, and peeled them over her bombshell ass, down her thicc thighs, and past her feet onto the ground below. However, a slight moment of confusion had come over Angelica, as while the demon was revealing her entrancing features, she noticed a wet pulsing pussy where the cock she was so disgracefully being violated with once was.

“Hmm you look confused,” Lexi noted, “did they never teach you succubae can change their sex organs at will? Means we can fuck at the maximum range possible.”

Angelica’s confusion then turned into realisation, as she understood the demon’s comments before, and why in fact she was in the worst position possible.

“You know I’m not really a panties kind of girl, but yours look so god damned comfy.”

Lexi’s legs were placed either side of where Angelica was lying, and wet drippings from her hungry pussy were falling onto Angelica’s face. As Lexi bent down to pick up the panties, Angelica caught a magnificent view of her immaculate ass, soon to be Angelica’s prison. Lexi held either side of the panties and began pulling them up, jostling Angelica around inside.

“These are quite a tight fit, I’m going to have to stretch them a bit to make sure they get over my butt. Hope you don’t mind.”

Lexi squeezed the fabric over her ass cheeks leaving the crotch to nestle itself right into her crack.

Angelica was in hell. Her face had just been soaked in her captor’s vile pussy juices, only for it then to be slotted into her puckered asshole. Angelica was looking into a pitch-black chasm that even the light from her halo couldn’t illuminate. This was one place she never imagined she’d ever see especially, not like this. Her body was pinned between the demon’s flesh and her own panties, a perverted duality between the heavenly and the hellish. It felt as though she was being squeezed between two stress balls, not terribly uncomfortable but incredibly difficult to escape. Surprisingly though, the smell happened to be pleasant for Angelica, she felt rotten for thinking it, but it was the only solace she could find within this torture. The smell of sweat and lustful aroma actually calmed her just for a moment and let her drift away from where she actually was.

“Mmmmm, I think these are most definitely gonna become my favourite pair of panties,” Lexi cooed, “time to put those jeans back on.”

The demon’s comments brought Angelica back to reality, and she needed to get out of this humiliating trap. Despite being pinned tight against the asshole, she could still wiggle her arms a little. She slowly shifted her arms up by her face, thinking if she could push against the taught panty fabric she might be able to twist her body around. She placed her arms either side of the asshole and began to push them out against the fabric’s strain. She had managed to get an arms distance away from the chasm, a victory in her eyes, and was about to turn around when an unexpected material started covering the panties, pushing against what little effort Angelica had left. Her arms buckled, and without warning, she slipped deep into the demon’s hell hole.

“Oh no,” she cried, as her whole body was sucked inside the demon’s anus.

“Fuck! You’re being a bad girl down there. I can’t blame you for wanting a little play inside though, and I certainly don’t mind.”

Lexi had pulled up her jeans and put her high-heeled boots back on, puckering up her asshole even more so. It was then that she realised the time.

“Oh crap, 12 pm. Guess I’m gonna have to run to school if I wanna be there for gym,” Lexi smiled to herself as she swiftly exited her homestead to begin the 5 mile run to school.