- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone.

I'm finally able to release a new chapter of this story. My computer died on me and with the work, the backlog of stories on Patreon and the like... well, it took me far longer than I wanted to return to it.

But now it's here, so I hope you'll like it :)

https://strawpoll.com/jbucjakg3

Chapter 10

With a grin, he nodded and gestured for to lead the way. If he expected her to just get up however, he was sorely mistaken. She lifted him with one hand, almost absent-mindedly, swaying him this way and that in an almost nauseous fashion. If he hadn’t made it sure that he felt absolute confidence when she handled him, he’d probably have cried. As it was, he took it with extreme calm, and even a small smile. It did offer him a great view of her plump ass, after all, when he passed it by! And it did look somewhat flat compared to her breasts...

He managed tocontain himself while she walked toward her room, breezing through the crowd, waving at them. Apparently, nobody was surprised that Jackie had someone in her hand, which made him ponder. With all the changes he had made to her, he’d probably allowed her to be far more… liberal with her sexual urges. It wouldn’t have been a real surprise to learn that she often took peoples in her room to have her way with. After all, somebody had had to discover the effect of her milk, one way or another! So why not by drinking it after sex – or before?

In any case, he suddenly found himself flying trhough the air. He gasped and when he landed relatively softly on a mattres, he rolled some before stoping. Getting on all four, he shook his head and looked around, and gasped when he saw Jackie. The giantess hadn’t lost any time. She was already disrobing, revealing her bra, already wet with her milk as she seemed to be failing to contain her excitement. He didn’t doubt that she’d want him to suck her milk a little now, but he wasn’t sure he liked the idea of growing taller.

“Jackie’s milk don’t have any growth effect on me” he mumbled siwftly, as she tilted her head backward while unclapsing her bra, letting it fall to the ground with such a clang that it was probably heard in the next neighborhood.

“Oh god, that’s better! Those babies are so heavy… and so full all the time. I need some dexterous little hands to help me there, Jake” she grinned, cupping and caressing her orbs in a clearly inviting way. “You could even drink some, you know? I swear it’d do good to you!”

“Well, uh, thanks for the invitation” he replied, feeling a little awed by Jackie’s raw sexuality in spite of what they had already shared. “Don’t mind if I do!”

“Oh believe me” she purred, falling on her knees and exposing her knockers, which swayed over his head, “I won’t mind at all Jake… I won’t mind at all. But now, I want less talking and more use of that delicious little tongue of yours somewhere else” she finished, grinning. “And if they are far too high for you, you can just tell me and I’ll lower them a little for you, darling. I’m pretty sure you’d love how they feel all over your body, wouldn’t you?”

Of course he did, even if he knew it would be dangerous. But right now, he focused on those engorged monsters hovering over him. He extended his arms and his hands caressed them, eliciting a loud moan – he was almost certain Jackie had come just thanks to his light touch. He grinned and pushed harder, enjoying the way the hard nipple was growing under his touch. The other one, left neglected, did the same and in fact started to leak by itself, looking quite erotic doing so, he realized, as his dick hardened in his pants. And his breathing quickened in tune.

Her milk was thick as hell. He could feel it starting to pearl on the nipple he was working on, and it was almost fully cream already, so dense it didn’t spit out of her as slowly crawled out of her fat engorged nipple. It was covering his hands so easily he was wondering if it’d turn to butter or pure cream if he continued to move his fingers to pleasure Jackie, who was groaning and shivering, clearly doing her best to keep her hands on the mattress instead of touching herself. It was super hot and he wanted to keep going, but he knew Jackie would soon want more out of him.

He licked his lips and went on his toes, trying to reach for the nipple with his mouth. He could have slurped the milk which was starting to cover all of his arms as it continued its course toward the ground, so dense it felt heavy on him. But she wanted him to lick her, she had been clear about it, and he aimed to oblige. Sadly, the enormous Jackie was just too tall for him and he couldn’t reach her tits like that. He grimaced and removed his hands, earning a growling rebuke from the giantess.

“I know, I know!” he pleaded. “But come on, for a twelve meters tall woman, you sure like to keep your breasts far away from me! I can lick them if they are three meters away from my head, you know?”

She grew four meters in height in a split second, and of course didn’t notice anything. And her whole body grew in step, well, almost, since he hadn’t given any true precision about it. She didn’t get curvier, in fact perhaps her curves shrank a little, as he had given a set distance between his head and her breasts as she kept her same position. But it was certainly absolutely incredible, looking quite stunning with her angelic face, long blonde hair and wrecking-ball sized tits, which swayed tenderly as milk flowed out of them.

“You’re such a tease” she complained, her voice deeper and louder, but clearly amused. “I really should punish you… but how could I bear to hurt such a delicious little thing like you Jake” she sighed in mock questioning. “Try not to be pushed over then!”

He took several step back and she shifted her posture. She seemed to have decided that the simplest and most comfortable way to accommodate him was simply to lie on the bed, and to push her tits forward a little so the nipple would be accessible. It was absolutely stunning to see the now even taller woman do something as mundane. She made the whole mattress shift under her weight and she obviously inundated it with her milk but she didn’t seem to care one bit, which was normal, Jake guessed. She did produce a lot of it, after all.

He resumed his work on the nipple, realizing with stupor that he only needed to sit on his knees to be comfortable playing with them. Jackie’s breasts were massive enough that at their respective size her nipple was roughly at his mouth’s level when he did so. The milk was still hosing out of it at if it was desperate to get out and turn the room in a sea of creamy white stuff. Jake licked his lips – he shouldn’t have been that worried, the milk wouldn’t make him grow… in theory. But what if his powers went mad again? What if he did grew? He licked taller women!

He put his lips on the nipple he had chosen and tentatively opened them to suck a little. He gasped and removed his mouth in a matter of second. It tasted absolutely delicious! He had never, ever drank such a rick milk. It wasn’t just dense and full of cream, it had a unique taste, one he was quite certain did come from the changes in Jackie’s metabolism, being an accidental giantess after all. It had a flavour he couldn’t really place, not really sugary per se, but definitively not bland or anything like that. He eyed the nipple and decided that it was worth another try to see if he could get a better idea of how it tasted.

Jackie groaned in a long low, raspy voice. She shook her head a little and her long blond mane fall all over Jake, but he didn’t care. He gulped down more and more of that delicious milk, even if the nipple was far too massive to be into his mouth. It was more like sucking in the milk than drinking it, really. But it was so good he understood why so many peoples had grown around here – it wasn’t just because they didn’t want to be runt compared to their growing peers, but because that shit was addictive!

His tummy was quickly filled to the brim however; there was only so much place he could accommodate the milk and if he kept going, he’d burst – or more probably just get sick. He stopped, and took a step back, surprised at how dizzy and bloated he felt. While Jackie’s milk couldn’t make him grow, it seemed it had other effects, beyond its strange and addictive taste. Jake frowned, he needed to make a change about it, but his head was cloudy; it could probably wait a little, couldn’t it?

“Hey I want you to drink some more” pouted Jackie. “I’m still full, you know, and I hate having to milk myself down the drain. It’s such a waste, you know? Plus you’re super lucky. Usually I make it pay, to gulp some… and I’m pretty sure some peoples actually resort to some nasty stuff to sell it again” she chuckled.

He didn’t really want his mind to wander toward that sort of ideas, but he couldn’t really tell her that so bluntly. Plus, he wasn’t certain he could disagree with her. He’d be willing to pay some good money for another taste of it. But he was too damn full, where could he put more of that milk? Couldn’t Jackie realize that she was just too massive and produced far too much milk to be drank by one lonesome man? Even as willing as he was, which was a lot by then, his head becoming cloudier and cloudier.

He blinked, and realized he was again drinking off her. When had he covered the distance again? His belly was really starting to hurt and he felt as if he was just so full he had milk near his throat coming back up from down there. He gasped, and retreated a little, only to find himself trapped into the fingers of Jackie, who cooed him and massaged his stomach, which seemed almost bloated now. A sudden dread fell over him, but it was quickly washed away as a sense of relief and serenity fell over him.

He didn’t resist when Jackie gently pushed him on his back and started to play with him. He was by then little more than a willing little puppet for the giantess to do as she wished with him. It seemed it included her milk a lot, possibly because she was really not lying when she said she had far more stocked in her jugs. She let it stream all over his head, cascading on his naked body. It was truly the strangest shower he had ever taken and he had closed his eyes to prevent the chemically mutated milk to enter them, almost on instinct.

“That’s good, little one” she purred, removing her breasts from over his head, admiring her work. “You look very good covered in my milk, you know that? And I think you’d look even better covered in other juices” she continued, her voice dropping several octave as she seemed to contemplate the options before her. “Aw, fuck, I wanted to take my time, but I really can’t, you excite me too much, Jake, you meany!”

Before he couldn’t even muster the will to say something, anything, her fingers closed on his legs, pinning him in place, her mouth opened wide and her head descended on him, covering his whole body as she displayed an uncanny ability to deep throat him. He didn’t fear her teeth, but they were massive and he didn’t dare trash around, especially not when her tongue started to run over his whole body, playfully lifting his balls and shaft before exploring all his nooks and crannies, licking all her milk out of his skin.

Breathing in here was hard, in part because of the saliva but also because of the warmth of Jackie’s mouth. Still, Jake clouded mind prevented him from freaking out; plus he trusted the giantess, after all. And yet, when she removed her cavernous maw from all around him, he couldn’t help but sigh in relief. At least the air was easy to breathe, even if strands of saliva covered him and he shivered a little as his wet skin tingled from the difference of temperature. Being firmly held in place by Jackie’s finger, all he could do now was to wait.

Mercifully, it became clear soon enough that Jackie wanted to engulf him in more way than one. She twisted herself over him, looking absolutely gorgeous, as she contorted her curvaceous body to position it the right way without loosening her handle on him. It seemed impossible to put his memories of the original Jackie, small and slim and somewhat shy onto this busty behemoth which clearly enjoyed her size and the power which came with it. In a way, he had created a monster, only she was full of love and tenderness, and yearned to share it with him – and possibly many more peoples.

He hadn’t much time to think about all of it however, since Jackie let her hungry cunt descend on him and engulf him just as easily as her mouth had. Clearly, it wasn’t the first time she did that to someone now that he had made her big enough. But it was still quite narrow and he had a bout of claustrophobic terror which made him struggle for a moment. But all it seemed to do was to please the giantess, whose whole body seemed to shiver around him. It was frightening but the milk and her arousal drowned his fear almost as quickly as it had appeared.

His surrounding shifted and he felt his blood rushing toward his head. If the milk hadn’t clouded his mind as much as it did, he’d have been able to realize what was happening. His feet weren’t on the mattress anymore, instead they were pinched and his body was truly starting to be used as a dildo. For a split second he wondered if he should try to clutch at something, either to not be used like a toy or to pleasure Jackie some more, but he was cognizant enough to realize that it’d have been far too dangerous.

It didn’t last long anyway. Jackie clearly knew how to pleasure herself with her toys and in less than a minute or two, he could feel the wall around him constricted, her juices flowing faster and faster, until, finally, in an ear piercing shriek which made even his own ring, she came. Her fingers had released him and the power of her flow simply threw him out of her. Not brutally, but in an unstoppable wave which left him gagging and gasping for air as the giantess moaned and whined all above him, pinching her nipples and releasing her unending flow of milk.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and then Jackie shook her head and got up. She looked at him tenderly, a little smile on her face, and then picked him up. Jake’s mind was starting to get a little clearer and he couldn’t believe what he had just experienced. It was truly a dream come true and he didn’t resist when she carried him away, toward a bathroom fitting for her size – the house was clearly a lot bigger than it had been when she had been only eight meters tall. He hesitated, he almost wanted to shrink her back but it’d have been a shame, so he couldn’t muster the will to do so.

He was dropped into a sink large enough to be a small swimming pool to him and yelped when cold water rushed from over, quickly pooling into it, as Jackie was singing to herself, picking up soap. She seemed intent on cleaning him and Jake decided that he could live with that. If for once he wouldn’t have to wash himself because a busty giantess was willing to do that for him, who was he to refuse it? He relaxed when the water warmed a little, just enough for him to feel great, even with water up to his waist when it stopped mounting.

Her large fingers were quite skilled at washing away all her fluids, and while it was strange to have things almost as large as his thighs massaging him everywhere and even playing with his hair, it was still great. Finally, after a few minute, she fished him out of the sink, dropped him on its side, let the water get out, and then she milked herself, clearly not caring that he could see all of it and got a new raging hard-on as he watched untold gallons of milk being released form those large tits.

After a dozen or more minutes, they were both cleaned, clothed and the walked together silently to return to the rest of the crowd, which seemed to have started to thin out – then again, it was getting late in the day and some peoples were probably already wasted enough that they needed a good nap or more to get ready for the evening and the crazy night which would follow. It was truly surprising, and as they parted way, Jackie enjoying the fawning admiration of her friends and acquaintances while Jake chose to slide back to the side, he felt a large hand falling on his shoulder.

“Please, tell me you have noticed it too” hissed Serene as she forced Jake to turn around and meet her haggard face.

“Noticed what?” he replied, taken aback by how shaken she seemed to be.

“Everything grew!” she whispered frantically. “She did too, and I’m sure it’s linked” she finished, gesturing to Jackie.

Jake felt a stone fell in his stomach. Could she notice the changes he made? There was only one way to find out, making a new one!

1.      But only a small one – Jackie dyed her hair pink ?

2.      Screw that, a big one – Jackie’s friend are also taller than Serene !

3.      Jack should get someplace quiet and tell Serene the truth.

4.      Jack should totally pretend everything is normal…