- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the link for next chapter's change : https://strawpoll.com/pya5h972w

Chapter 13

Jake agonized over it for almost two minutes. He was certain that Agatha wanted to drink from Jackie’s milk. She was already relatively tall, and if she came back from her trip growing even larger, she’d be super pleased. She’d be insufferable also, but he couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if she had a somewhat… explosive reaction to Jackie’s cream. Nothing too drastic of course, but he could imagine that it’d sent a lot of ripples in the family and perhaps even beyond if she became seriously taller than she was. But she was her cousin, and he felt a little bad about it, of course!

“If Agatha drinks Jackie’s milk, she’ll grow a lot more than the normal two feet” he said, hoping that it wouldn’t make her want to drink the milk if she didn’t really want to do that, of course.

There. It’d have to be enough. Nothing too drastic. He felt relieved, as if he had managed to lift a huge weight from his shoulders. Jake sighed as he sat on a sofa just the right side for someone like him, but which stood just next to some enormous thing which looked like a chair for Jackie – but it was hard to be sure, considering how massive it was compared to him. It may as well have been some strange architecture left there by ancient peoples who built those sort of things, as far as he could tell. Well, cut-edge ancient people, but still.

A sudden scream made him jump upward. What the fuck was happening with the two of them? He rushed toward the door where Agatha and Jackie had disappeared but he found himself blocked by it. It was absolutely immovable for someone like him. That thing didn’t even move one bit when he pushed with all he had. He started to sweat abundantly when he heard a new scream, but he couldn’t tell who was letting them out. It was probably Jackie he guessed, since it was that loud.

“Hey, what’s happening in there?” he yelled as loud as he could, his throat hurting him a little. “Open it, Jackie, please! Come on, it’s my cousin you know?” he continued, but his next sentence was cut short when the door were pushed open, and he was thrown on the ground.

He blinked and almost pinched himself. He had fucked up, by a lot, clearly. For there was a twelve meters tall giantess on the ground, with her head next to him. But she wasn’t blonde like Jackie. Instead, the hair was brown, and while it had considerably grown out of her scalp, he recognized Agatha. Clearly, his change had had more of an effect than he had ever anticipated. She had turned into a gigantic version of herself… even if she hadn’t the curves of the “original” titaness whose milk she had drank to such an effect.

“Holy shit! I’m huge!” she boomed as she looked around. “And I’m still growing” she continued, laughing loudly as she reached at least thirteen meters tall and didn’t seem ready to stop.

Jake was frozen in place as his cousin looked around and got up, towering even over Jackie. Her growth plateaued at around sixteen meters tall. The young man could tell that compared to her, even Jackie looked small, even if Agatha was lacking her crazy curves, which somehow made her look less imposing. She also seemed clumsier than the other giantess, which was probably normal, since she had just achieved such an enormous size. And Jake quickly realized that he had to move out of the way.

“Holy shit! You’re taller than me!” boomed Jackie, who seemed both surprised and also happy, almost aroused, realized Jake, who only then noticed the twin streams of milk falling from the blonde’s engorged nipples. “Don’t you want to see if you can grow even more, sweetie?” she continued, pushing her titanic breasts upward with her hands, which seemed to entice her milk to flow even more, falling on the floor now, quite loudly even. “I’ve plenty in here, you know?”

“Jackie, wait!” he yelped, but he was forced to jump backward when his cousin’s heel almost collided with him as she dashed forward.

“Yes, that’s right!” laughed Jackie, as the taller giantess leant forward to better suck one of her nipple. “Oh yes, take it all baby, I’m so full all the time!”

Jake wanted to say something, but he couldn’t think straight for now. The sight was simply too insane for him to be able to have coherent ideas. He needed to do something, he knew it. He hadn’t put a real limit to how much Agatha could grow and he was certain letting her become even taller than she already was wouldn’t end well for anyone. Especially not for him, he suspected, when he noticed the way Jackie was looking at him, with a lusty glint in her eyes as she caressed the head of his cousin.

“Jackie’s milk can’t make another grow more than one time” he mumbled just fast enough to prevent something monstrous happening he suspected, but the first giantess smiled then and gestured toward her free nipple.

“Why don’t you come here Jake honey” she whispered, her voice soft and enticing. “You don’t seem to have had a growth spurt at all after yesterday, and I can’t have it, can’t I. How could Mommy be happy with her favorite baby staying so small and weak, right Jake?”

He licked his teeth, worried but also enticed. It wasn’t as if he could fuck things up more, right? Worst case scenario, he’d change Agatha’s reaction to be temporary and she’d shrink back to a more manageable size by the end of the hour. All he had to do was keep his cool and enjoy the moment. He didn’t need to think of Serene and how she’d freak out when she’d discover someone suddenly growing even taller than Jackie when it seemed absolutely impossible that nobody ever had such a reaction to her milk before, statistically speaking.

None of this mattered. He removed his shirt, hesitated and kept his pants, for the time being. There was no reason he couldn’t be half naked, but he wanted to at least try to keep his cool, no matter what could happen. In the current situation, he had to walk around his cousin’s body, which formed an obstacle and even a threat when she let herself fall to the ground, almost dragging Jackie down with her, even if the blonde behemoth seemed quite happy to follow the movement, as far as Jake could tell, since she didn’t even try to prevent it or complained.

Jackie’s nipple was too far away for him to reach even as she sat on her ankles, looking tenderly at him and his cousin both. It was not hard to feel as if she was truly a mother compared to them. Of course, it would have mean that one of her “babies” would have been even taller than she was. And suckling greedily on her breast, padding and even massaging it, clearly because she wanted more of that sweet milk, which, at her current size, was easier to gulp down than for him, and that was without taking into account the amount she gulped down by the second.

“Hum… Jackie? Can you help me?” he asked his friend once he had fully turned around Agatha. “I don’t think I can reach you like that.”

“Really? Don’t you think you could climb me up? You’d deserve my nectar even more that way! And of course, I’d be extra gentle with a loveable little man like you if he proved me how strong and resilient he can be” she continued, patting her free tit. “Plus, I have a lot of breasts you know? It shouldn’t be too hard to reach, right?”

What could he say about it all? Plenty of things of course, since he could change the world with a few words. But he decided that he should instead prove himself to her, in some way. He wasn’t sure he found this Jackie as loveable as the smaller one had been, and he had to admit that learning more about Serene had also had some strange effect on him. But his pride wouldn’t allow him to hesitate for more than a second. He took a deep breath and he walked toward her nearest knee. She was right, her breast was so massive that it wasn’t that far away from where he was, even on the ground.

“Oh, it tickles” she chuckled as he started his ascension, doing his best to go over the top of her leg, which was harder than he had expected since her skin was too smooth to give me a great hold. “Ouch, don’t be so greedy Agatha!” she chided his cousin, slapping the top of her head, “Jake has precedence, he can take as much as he want from me, whenever he wants, and he knows that! Don’t you, honey? You loved it when you drank it before, right?”

He sure did, he remembered how he had been overtaken by her cream. He knew he’d need to be careful now, because he doubted that Jackie would let him stop quickly so he had to guzzle down as much milk as he could as slowly as he would be able to without looking suspicious. In any case, as he looked to his right, toward his cousin, whose eyes were closed as she drank as if she was still the thirstiest being on Earth. He didn’t doubt even one moment that she’d want to get her fill from the other breasts of Jackie – if it was even possible to empty one, that is.

He managed to lift himself on the leg and it took a lot of willpower for him to not roar of victory as he did so. His arms were already tiring, which was a bad thing since he still had to climb her up a little. Thankfully, it wouldn’t meant that he’d have to really use his arms only – or mostly. Indeed, Jackie’s breasts were hanging so low on her torso without a bra to support them that they were now quite close. And he’d have to mostly use the slope of Jackie’s belly – which was flat sure, but her current posture meant that he could walk on it as if it had been a steep slope.

He didn’t need to take the last steps however. It turned out that he had taken a tad too much time climbing her leg and Jackie’s arousal was just too great for her to overcome. She simply coiled her fingers around his body, pinning his arms against his torso in a very uncomfortable way, and then lifted him toward her nipple. She didn’t even say a word but she pushed his face right in the middle of it, almost drowning him when the stream of milk washed over his face, and entering his nostril and mouth.

He had to drink now, and far more than he had wanted to. Jackie didn’t seem to really realize that she was putting him in danger. He almost wanted to bite her to make her stop what she was doing, but it was obviously dumb. Even if she was more sensitive there than a normal woman, he doubted her size meant that he’d be unable to really hurt her – in fact he’d probably stimulate her even more and he’d drown for good because she’d release even more milk than she already did!

“Oh yes, that’s awesome” grunted the blonde giantess, as the brown-haired one continued to gulp down gallons of milk, without even looking as she’d ever stop – Jake was really glad to have prevented her from growing even more. “Mommy’s so proud of her baby Agatha… and even you Jake, you’re incredible. I love your little tongue on my nipple, the way you have to fight to even drink a droplet of my milk!” she raved, frightening Jake a little, since he felt as if she’d be able to do anything to him now…

She relaxed her hold on him after some time however, allowing him to snake his arms upward, until they weren’t pressed into his sides, and he used them to hold the nipple –trying to push it away from his face seemed like a fool’s hope in his eyes. It was already far too heavy for him to do so without straining and he suspected that Jackie would have pushed him back into it anyway. It didn’t mean that his hands weren’t entirely ineffective. The giantess moaned, gasped and shuddered when his hands clutched her nipple, indicating that her sensitive milk cannon was reacting to him.

Already, the milk was starting to make his head fuzzy. It was warm, so creamy and the strange aftertaste it had, unmistakable, seemed to male him relax but also enticed him so he drank even more. A part of him managed to remain clear however, perhaps because his protection extended to it, and it was simply the fact of drinking directly from a woman’s breast like that which made him feel all strange, regressing back to childhood, or even a state akin to a baby somehow. He had to admit it wasn’t too bad, and he suckled with more focus for a time.

An ear-deafening burp to his right shattered his contentment. Looking toward that sound, he saw his cousin’s head moving away from Jackie’s other nipple. Which was now dry, and her breasts seemed significantly smaller than the one he was suckling himself. She had drank all of the blonde giantess’ milk, and as he did his best to look at her tummy, he realized that Agatha’s wasn’t even distended, as if she had drank too much of it. In fact, it was still really flat and her eyes seemed strangely misty, as if she was drugged or at least inebriated. He had a bad feeling about all of it, but sadly he couldn’t do anything.

And then, she simply switched to the breast he was on. She didn’t even seem to notice he was here, she was too intoxicated by whatever was in Jackie’s milk. He found his whole torso engulfed by her mouth and he even felt Jackie’s finger uncoiling from around him. He had to grip the nipple to neither fell from the breast nor be sucked in as his cousin started to drink once more. He couldn’t see anything in her, and the suction was horrible. Being half-way stuck into her mouth was just painful and the smell in there was terrible. He grunted and tried to get out of here as best he could.

“Damn it; I won’t get sucked in by my own cousin!” he yelled, quite angry. “She’ll stop suckling for a moment and I’ll fall to the ground without being hurt, thanks to my abilities” he said, using his powers without forgetting to specify that they had to work on him, just in case nothing happened.

“Easy baby” laughed Jackie outside, and indeed Agatha stopped drinking her milk for a moment. “You’ll swallow Jake if you continue!”

Agatha tried to answer, but she burped again, and mercifully Jake fell out of her mouth and down until he reached the floor, after a little slide on Jackie’s body. He was safe of course, but also trapped between the feet of Jackie, somehow. And before he could act, they moved and he found himself pinned between them. It couldn’t be a coincidence, but he was unable to turn around to try and see what the blonde giantess was thinking. And clearly his cousin was too drunk on that milk to realize what was happening to him, as she started to gulp down even more of it.

He was nothing more than a toy, it seemed. It was a particularly precarious position to be in, since Jackie couldn’t really see him, as she was basically sitting on her ankles. Her large ass, which he had made absolutely jaw-dropping of course, meant that she had zero line of sight to be aware of what she was doing to him beyond whatever she could feel thanks to her sensitive skin. It seemed like a terrible place to be and try as he may, he couldn’t fathom how he had landed here, of all place. Was his power still a little bugged? It’d certainly explain why Agatha had grown so much in the first place.

He wasn’t really worried however, he knew he had made sure that Jackie couldn’t hurt him after all. It was still far from a comfortable position to be in after all, especially when he hadn’t taken the time – or even had it, of course – to make sure Agatha’s was similarly unable to put him in danger. He didn’t think that his previous change to make her not insufferable for once would hold compared to, say, her hunger for more milk. If she pushed Jackie backward, would he get crushed, or would he managed to avoid such a grisly fate?

He grunted and pushed the feet away. Of course it was absolutely futile, he was truly stuck here, as far as he could tell. It was a miracle that Jackie’s feet weren’t smelling but, it was awfully hot in here, and it seemed to have been steadily getting worse as he remained there. Jake had to admit that being that powerless wasn’t entirely bad, but he’d rather had had Jackie doing that willingly to him. Or rather Serene. He froze, wondering why he had thought of the raven-haired girl just then.

“Keep it together man” he mumbled to himself. “Just use your power to…”

1.      Make Jackie even bigger – more room to get out of here?

2.      Have Miranda and Alison barging here to try and help him out?

3.      Make Agatha shrink back to a more normal size of three meters?

4.      Push the feet away so he could enjoy the show of two giantess making it out?