- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone !

Only one chapter left after this one ! Not sure I'll be able to salvage this story, but oh well !

https://strawpoll.com/qga61urqg

Chapter 15


“I’m into Serene’s room.”

The words had escaped his lips almost too fast for him to realize what he had done. In a moment he was in the same room as two titanic beings, the next he was in the same room he had been, when he had been shrunken a fraction of his size, even if its owner couldn’t remember it. He hadn’t much time to ponder any of it however because he hadn’t taken into account two critical elements. One, he was still naked. Two, he materialized out of thin air just before an already worried sick Serene.

He hadn’t much time to consider any of it because almost as soon as he realized that a sobbing Serene was looking straight at her, curled on her bed, she sprung on him. He yelped but Jake couldn’t do anything to prevent the young woman to grab his throat with her hand and lifting him off the ground as fury painted on her face. She shouldn’t have been that strong but it seemed her distress and anger was boosting her strength. During a moment, he even feared for his life here almost as much as with Jackie and Agatha!

It turned out that an incensed three meters tall mini-giantess was still a giantess, and when she was angered it became quite apparent. His feet dangled into the air as Serene’s breathing became almost as erratic as his own as he struggled to suck some air through his constricted throat. Suddenly he flew through the air and landed on her bed. Jake blinked, surprised and looking around, disoriented. He had half-expected to be colliding with the ground or even a wall, but it seemed Serene wanted to remain relatively discreet, perhaps she wasn’t alone in here today…

“You’d better start talking” she growled angrily.

He didn’t even consider lying to her right now or make a change. It was mainly because of his changes that he was in such a terrible situation. So he spilt the beans and as he talked, he saw Serene’s face going through several strong emotions: stupor, anger, envy and even a little bit of pity toward the end. Still, he could see that she was also a little disdainful of his choices. He would have said something about it if telling the whole truth for once in a few days was actually really a great feeling, as if he was allowed to remove a weight from his shoulders.

“And that’s how I found myself here.”

“Boys” she grumbled, rolling her eyes. “You get the power to rule the world or change it in profound ways and you uses it to fulfill sexual fantasies… No wonder this place’s so fucked up.”

“It was fucked up before I did anything!” he dared to say, indignant now, but one withering glare from Serene was enough to silence him.

“I don’t think you truly realize what you did and how it impacted the world” she said, fishing something on her drawer and sent it toward him; he winced but it was only a booklet which harmlessly fell on his lap.

Jake picked it up and gasped. On the cover was an artistic rendition of Jackie as if she was an holy person – or perhaps even more than that, he realized, when he read the title “Scripture of our Incarnated Goddess”. Opening it, he was met by a strange mix of celebrity worship, New Age bullet points and a few aphorisms which seemed straight out Jackie’s mouth as she was younger. And when he noticed that the claim that more than half of the population of the US had already been converted… it was hard to not feel a little sick in the stomach.

“What the fuck?”

“Exactly. My father’s wife gave me that, lecturing me for being inappropriately faithless when talking about Jackie. The bitch’s already a pain in my ass and you multiplied it by your reckless behavior! Do you have any idea of what life looks to me?”

“Well, a little? I mean, I’m the one making the changes but I remember the world as it was.”

“Then just brought it back!” she growled, looming dangerously over him as she approached her bed, clutching her hands into fists. “You’re the one who fucked up big time.”

“Hey, wait a minute! If you hadn’t been such a psycho to begin with, I wouldn’t have needed to rewind my changes, you wouldn’t remember anything and perhaps I’d be able to change things in a better way without worrying about you!” he spat back, feeling a little incensed by her not so subtle insinuations.

“Oh yeah, it’s my fault? You could have used your powers a lot of other ways, you know?” she hissed and he really felt in danger suddenly – even if she had been made weaker than her size implied by a previous change, Jake was almost certain she could give him a real beating if she got angry.

“You’re not angry at me at all, for anything I did or could do” he whispered softly and while she furrowed her brows as her anger simply dissipated, suspecting some foul play, she couldn’t be angry at him anymore, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

“You’re an asshole” she still said but it was almost gentle now. “I should be so angry at you but suddenly I can’t and I’m sure you’re the cause.”

“Yeah, but I think this time I could reverse it, once you’ll have really calmed down.”

“And how would you know I calmed down? Plus, it doesn’t mean that I can’t punish you for what you did” she said, sitting on the bed next to him and doing something with her feet he couldn’t see.

“What are you –” he started but he was cut off when she swirled around and put one of her sock in his mouth so far he almost gagged, pushed him back and forced his hands backward to prevent him from removing it.

“So, here’s how it’ll be going from now on. You’ll listen to what I have in mind and you’ll do as I say. Otherwise I’ll punish you and while I think I’ll take a lot less pleasure from it than before your little changes on my personality… I’ll still like it, got it?”

He nodded, feeling strangely overwhelmed. There was something both disgusting and strangely arousing being gagged like that. Serene was beautiful and seeing her dominant nature felt better and more natural than everything he had done to change Jackie. Still, Jake gasped and squirmed a little when she straddled him, looming over him, a large predatory grin on her face now. He wondered what she was thinking but he found out he was willing to let her do what she wanted for now, as a way to make amends, perhaps.

“Okay, here’s how it’ll be going. You’ll be a really obedient little guy and listen to me, because I know freaking best, got it?”

He nodded, even if the sour taste of her sock was starting to settle in his mouth and he wanted to spit it out. Still, just one look in Serene’s eyes and he knew she wouldn’t be happy about it, even if she couldn’t get angry anymore. She released his wrists but he didn’t dare move them to remove the sock just yet. She was putting herself over him and he realized that he was more impressed by this smaller giantess than by Jackie, somehow. Perhaps it was because she was closer to his own height so the size difference was magnified, if subtler. He took a good look at her thin body over his own.

“You see, I’m thinking about what you can and can’t do” she explained, her voice low as she really sat on him, making him wince and then blush when she ground her ass on his groin. “Your reaction is clearly one of the root of our problems… and clearly you aren’t bright enough to know how to correct things back to a better situation. But I am, and I think we should start from here, you know? You can nod if you agree. If you don’t, I have ways to convince you, of course” she grinned.

He nodded, even if he had a bad feeling about it. Was listening to her a good idea in the first place? He couldn’t really tell but he suspected it’d come to bite him in the ass fast. Not that he could think too much about it since Serene was making use of her position and size to tease him. Her ass was still moving and now he felt her fingers caressing his torso. He gasped and tried to spit out the sock gagging him when one of her hand snaked under his shirt and went to one of his nipple, before pinching it viciously.

“You know… I do wonder… why you? You’re clearly a little sub, you need someone to guide you, to control you… yet you got that super-power? And you didn’t used it to make the world better, or at least better for you in a large way. Isn’t it a little pathetic, Jake? Don’t you think someone else should have this power? Wouldn’t it be better for everyone if I had such abilities?”

Jake rolled his eyes. If he had been able to talk right now, he’d have been explaining to Serene why it all sounded like a terrible idea to give someone like her powers such as he wielded. Then again, he had to admit he had kind of fucked up with those. Would she truly be such a danger if she could reshape reality as she wished? It was a nagging question he now had in the back of his mind and it wasn’t really something he liked. Of course, the mini-giantess didn’t gave him much time to consider all of it, as she expertly caressed and stimulated him.

“Think about it, Jake. I’ve always known what I wanted most, and I know what I’d change in this world if I was able to. I wouldn’t be a tyrant, you know?” she mused, looking at him and smiling almost innocently, even if a hint of mania was showing in her eyes. “I’d rule as a benevolent goddess, as you ought to have done. I’d prevent catastrophes from happening, everyone would be happy and of course I’d intervene to correct any and all reprehensible behavior, no matter how menial it may seem to others. And you can make it a reality Jake, you just have. To. Say. The. Words…”

It was tempting. Of course it was. Letting someone else take this power and the weight it came with felt like a great way to wash his hands from the mess he had done. And yet, Jake didn’t give in just yet. It was too dangerous, because he didn’t knew enough of Serene’s true character. If it had been giving those powers to Jackie before all his changes? He’d perhaps have already agreed to, without the sexual stimulation. And the belittlement which came with it, which was more than a little unnerving. Still, when she laid on him entirely, putting her torso over his face, he felt himself getting rock hard.

It seemed that the prospect of achieving ultimate power aroused Serene as she grounded her whole body over his own with increasing strength. Jake had to admit it was arousing to no end to be so easily submitted by a woman who, in the grand scheme of things, wasn’t that much taller than him. And who clearly loved being bale to pin him on her bed like that. A part of him knew he could have freed himself if he truly struggled, he had made her weak enough in theory… but he just couldn’t do that, not yet at least.

“Yes, think of all the possibilities” she whispered softly, pressing herself onto him even more, as her hand kept pinching her nipple, making him wince and moan in equal measures. “I could make you feel incredible all the time, if you gave me that power, you know? Plus… Nobody would know. Not even you, if you didn’t want to.”

She was right, probably. He could probably give her all his powers and never even remember that he had done so. But what if he could remember everything and he could see what she did to the world? He doubted that she’d be possible to convince to give them up, once she’d have had a taste of absolute power. What would he do then? Would he be able to live with himself if she turned out to be a monstrous tyrant, reshaping the world to fit only her whims and crushed countless lives beneath her as she did so? Would he be able to be less aroused by this reality than he was by his fantasy?

“Yeah, you see? You love this idea already! Why not give in. Imagine what I could do to reward you if I had that power? Your wildest fantasy in exchange of the ability to make things right.”

Inadvertently, she had given him an idea to change things for the better. What if he gave him his powers, so got released from them, but made sure she couldn’t turn into a tyrant? Perhaps he could impose conditions on her? Of course, she would probably prevent him from doing it if he wasn’t quick enough. And trying to make changes too quickly seemed like a terrible idea. The acrid taste of her sock inside his mouth didn’t help poor Jake think straight at all. He had to focus but he really couldn’t yet.

She was toying with him, in a gentler and subtler way than ever before – even the first time he had made Jackie taller, she hadn’t been that skilled with her hands or her words. Serene clearly knew how to use her size to its fullest effect – after all, she had been impacted by his first changes so she was used to live in a town were peoples wanted to be far taller than normal. He whined suddenly when the hand which had left him alone suddenly entered his pants and started to stroke his penis, making him tense and struggle a little more. She only laughed and quickened her pace.

“Oh, you see, you’re already agreeing. Think of what I’d be able to do to you if I had your power! Believe me, even your wildest dreams wouldn’t equate with my imagination. I’d change this world for the better, even for you. And I’m not sure you’d deserve it, since you’ve been a very bad boy, haven’t you Jake?”

At this point, all he could do as his treacherous body turned on him alongside his fantasies was to truly try to weigh each option equally. He quickly realized, however, that it would only be a gut feeling which would make him choose. Or perhaps a dick feeling he had to admit to himself when a particularly skilled stroke from Serene almost made him go overdrive. Their eyes met and she knew he was ready – and willing – to speak. She grinned and removed her sock from his mouth, finally allowing him to breathe properly.

1.      Give Serene powers.

2.      Don’t give Serene powers.