- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone ! Here it is, the last chapter. Not sure I stuck the landing but I'm relatively satisfied with it, so I'll go with it :)

Just so you know, that's story's spot will be taken by two new Gigantopia's stories so stay tuned !

Final Chapter

Jake woke up in his bed, looking groggily everywhere. He felt as if he was forgetting something extremely important but he really couldn’t remember what it may have been. His little apartment was clean as he preferred to keep it. He got out of bed and immediately walked toward the little altar for the Great One to make his morning prayers. He felt strangely uneasy doing that as if he was something utterly out of his experience, while his memories told him he had been doing it forever…

“Man, I got hammered or what yesterday?” he mumbled as he got up, looking outside the window to the incredible world he lived in.

Peoples of all shape and size walked and lived together, under the guidance of the Great One. Somehow, he found it strange today, when it shouldn’t have been the case. He shook his head, trying to get back in the game. He had a date today with his friend Jackie, whom had finally confessed to be interested in him. He hadn’t been expecting that, most girls their size seemed to favor mini-giants, who sported quite the sexy bods when he was but average, but he was more than happy with the small and lithe blond girl.

A booming sound, followed by impressive tremors suddenly announced an arrival unlike any other. Everything seemed to stop, even the massive giantess he could see in the distance, which had to be around one hundred meters tall stopped dead in their tracks and fell on their knees, enraptured by what they were seeing. Even if, as strange as he felt today wanted to rush outside – but sadly his size would prevent him from seeing Her. He had to wait and hope that She’d appear in his field of view as she walked around the edge of town. Considering Her size, he wouldn’t have long to wait.

More booming was heard and he noticed the tremors grew stronger and stronger. It was always surprising but he was almost certain She had more interest in his little town than he would have expected. Some places didn’t saw Her in a whole year but She seemed to come here almost every week or so. It was made this place the holiest place in the world of course, brought a lot of pilgrims and all. She had forbidden them from building too much stuff here, clearly She liked the small town vibe of this place and no one would dare to go against the Great One’s wishes.

Finally, She came into view, walking on the eastern side of town. As always he was breathless looking at her. Long black hair flew on Her almost naked body, clad in the smallest roman-looking robe he had ever seen. She didn’t displayed enormous curves, looking lithe and strong, healthy and all powerful with but Her most minute movements. Her eyes turned toward him and he’d have sworn She was looking straight at him. It was absolutely ludicrous of course, but he couldn’t shake that feeling.

Her perfect mouth opened and She spoke. Jake winced. He hadn’t been able to say the words, but suddenly a horrible headache had started in his head. He stumbled backward a little as his hands reached for his head. What the fuck had just happened? Since when was he dating Jackie? He… Jake gasped when his memories all returned, at least for a moment. Serene. It was Serene who stood at least five kilometer tall, towering over the whole damn world since he had given her his powers.

“Holy, shit, what have I done?” he mumbled to himself as Serene looked at him – know he was certain she looked right at him, amused by his reaction.

He couldn’t tell how she had changed the reality so much but it had been almost instantaneous. He felt a little ashamed by his inability to have done anything of the sort. He now had two sets of memories, the ones from the world before he had his powers and how he had used them and also the one from this world, were Serene had emerged as a Goddess thousands of years ago. She had rewritten herself, woven herself into the past so much that she couldn’t be undone without dramatic effects, he realized.

“What have I done?”

“The best thing in your life Jake” said Serene, as he suddenly was on her hand, a minuscule speck which should have been blown away by the strong winds so high in the atmosphere – or dying because of a lack of oxygen and the cold. “But do you really think I’ll have you here if I didn’t want you to remain alive? Come on, I’m not as dumb as you Jake” she laughed as he realized she was able to read his mind – of course she could do that!

“Then what do you want with me? I… Why give me back my memories?”

“I didn’t. It’s more a lease for a few minutes. I wanted a part of you to really know what’d happened. You gave me absolute power and I used it as I saw fit. I hope you’ll enjoy it when your date will bring you where she wants to go. Plus, microbes aren’t that interesting after a few hours already, so I wanted to have someone I knew on my palm. I hope you realize that without my powers I wouldn’t even be able to see you. Humans are just inferior to me, and even my children are but they are mites to me.”

“Then why did you made yourself that big?”

“Because I could and I think it’s fitting for a real Goddess, don’t you think?”

“I…” he said but he stopped when he realized he was talking to the Great One as if She could answer him – of course, when one prayed She did, but talking casually with Her was dumb, or even heretical. “I’m sorry oh Great One, please do not get angry at me or my family, do not punish her after having granted my cousin a measure of your greatness!”

Even as he said that, Jake felt strangely unsure of his words. Was it really the Great One who had turned his cousin Agatha into one of Her children, a behemoth standing almost two hundreds meter tall, elevating his cousin’s parents and siblings by association – even his own mother had achieved a slightly higher status in society thanks to it! And yet, now that he thought about it all, he was strangely confused and didn’t knew what to do or say about those strange feelings welling up inside of him.

He decided that going outside would do him good. He’d remain confused and lost if he decided to seclude himself in his apartment. He didn’t even live in a mixed-sized neighborhood and he knew it didn’t help him deal with the giants he shared the world with. A lot of normal peoples seemed to become utterly terrified by them and cower in fear, even if the Children of the Great One each carried a measure of Her benevolence and never abused their strength and power over their smaller brethren.

He picked up his phone to text Jackie but stopped when he saw her picture. There again, something was wrong. She looked the same as always, petite and lithe but somehow he pictured her far different in his mind. Shouldn’t have she sported large breasts and stood as tall as some of the smaller Children? Somehow he could swear she should have been a giantess herself. He tried to shake this feeling away, but it was easier said than done. He asked her what she wanted to do today, hoping to stop worrying that way.

“Hullo Jackie! I’m going out for a walk; where do you want us to meet up again? Near Town Square right?”

He wasn’t expecting an immediate answer. As far as he could tell, his friend liked to laze in the morning, if not oversleep a little when they needn’t go to college. So he was taken aback when, even before he could put his phone back in his pocket, it rang with her answer. Perhaps she had been woken up by Her? It seemed probable, everybody in town ought to have noticed Her arrival. Hell, even now, if he looked up, past the rows of buildings, he could saw her serene face looking over the town.

“No, I’ve changed my mind! We will be going somewhere else, but I won’t tell you, I want it to be a surprise for you! I’m sure you’ll like it J!”

“Oh, okay! Still meeting at 11 a.m.?”

“Yeah, meet me up near the Spillwood, okay?”

“Deal” he messaged her back even if he was a little surprised by her choice of place – the Stillwood was at the edge of town and it wasn’t known for having much to do – beyond romantic walks, of course, so he was more than happy to oblige her.

“Great! I’ll see you then! Come with casual clothes, okay? We don’t need to be over-clothed for what I want to show you!”

Now he was starting to feel like the day would get really awesome. He looked at the hour. If he walked at a normal speed he would reach the Stillwood just in time. He laughed and walked around, only to almost immediately be crushed by an enormous foot which descended next to him when he turned around a corner. He yelped, jumped backward and looked up to gaze upon a colossal woman he had never seen, wearing togas and the like, clearly some important priestess of the Children of the Great One.

“Oh, sorry little one. I should have paid more attention, but She has commanded me to search for someone, and I was lost in thoughts.”

And just like that, she left, without even another glance at him. Jake was in awe, looking at that large derrière moving away, almost grazing the walls of the houses on each side of the road. Mercifully, there was no car here so she couldn’t crush any but she destroyed the pavement with each steps she took. He furrowed his brow. What was even a car? He could have sworn it was something which had existed or existed. And yet, now that he was trying to remember what it could be, the concept flew from his mind.

He shook his head and walked through town. As often, the center was incredible. Peoples from all size moved around, normal peoples like him scurrying between the thundering steps of – mostly women – fifteen or so meters tall giants while three-four meters tall guys and gals were kissing and fondling their lovers, be they the same size or smaller than them as if it was the most natural thing in the world. And everywhere, statues of the Great One looming over the world, just like She did, he realized, when he looked at the vantage point where She seemed to be waiting for something.

Once more, he felt as if She was looking straight at him as She smiled and traced the contour of Her small chest – small on Her body, since She obviously sported the largest breasts of the world. He gulped and continued his walk toward the Stillwood, realizing with some surprise that he was getting closer and closer to the Great One. It was almost as if She was growing as he got closer – not much, She was so gigantic compared to his body that a few kilometers didn’t really made Her look smaller than She truly was.

He tried to think about something else. He’d get to meet up with Jackie, and he’d be able to talk with her, convincing her to perhaps go out and drink a little, perhaps even kiss lightly once they’d warm up. But ignoring Her was almost impossible when She was really that close. Her presence changed the weather around him, it was getting warmer and windier as her breath descended from high above, strongly enough to be slightly uncomfortable. But as he was wondering if he should have brought more clothes, he heard someone yell his name.

“Hey Jake! I hope you’re ready for what I have in mind!” said Jackie as she almost jumped on him, hugging him. “Believe me, it’ll be awesome!”

“Really, what do you want to do then? I don’t know the ways around the wood too much to be honest.”

“Oh, we won’t be going through the woods silly. I have something far cooler prepared – well, not really me but my luck really is great enough for us both it seems!”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… I won a ticket to go and meet up the Great One the other day, and now here She is! Can you believe it? It’s absolutely awesome!”

He couldn’t but he was elated. The opportunity to go and meet up with the Great One was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Perhaps he’d even get blessed or something. But a part of him felt strangely squeamish about this idea. He squished it as best he could. He didn’t want to make Jackie unhappy so he walked with her, until they reached a group of giantesses looking a lot like the one who had almost crushed him. Jackie presented a leaflet to them and they were allowed to walk between their legs.

“You can look up if you want, it doesn’t bother me” she said to him, grinning from ear to ear.

He didn’t looked up. Why would he have looked at Her Children when she stood there, but a few hundred meters away? How She hadn’t been creating mountains as She walked was beyond him, but it turned out that Her naked feet were still incredibly dirty, covered with dirt, trees and even what he suspected were the remains of animals – or peoples – unlucky enough to have incurred Her wrath or simply had been on Her path. The confused part of him screamed and tried to tell him how wrong all of it was but he ignored it.

“It’s it awesome! We’ll get to clean a little of the dirt on Her soles for our first date! Peoples will be so jealous of us! And if we do a great work… I heard sometimes She likes people being kinky between her toes” she said to him, and he grinned from ear to ear.

“That’s the best. You really are awesome Jackie. I can’t wait to lick Her digit clean!”

“Well, aren’t you a little too ambitious” she laughed but she took his hand and they dashed toward the Great One’s nearby foot.

Far above them both, so much more massive than them that even she had some difficulties admitting that a few hours ago she had been smaller than Jackie, by far, Serene smiled. If Jake had been smarter, he would have been the one in her place, the God of a new world. Instead, he had fucked up left and right now she was the absolute ruler of it. A whole planet for her to toy with, and she had even changed her psyche to be able to endure eternity and know what she had “done” in this new timeline.

“It’ll be incredible to have the two of you licked my feet” she chuckled to herself as her incredible eyesight focused on the two microbes approaching her smallest toe, a veritable monster compared to her. “Perhaps I’ll even have you remade forever and ever just to enjoy it again.”

The End