- Text Size +

The next morning couldn’t arrive soon enough for me. I awoke in my little bowl-bed and got dressed, then waited for my mom to come and collect me. She appeared, already dressed for work, and scooped me up in her hand. I was given the usual ‘good-morning’ kiss.

“I’m glad you’re up early,” she said. “Kara just texted and said she’ll be here in twenty minutes. Come on, I’ll make you some breakfast, then you can be on your way.”

My breakfast was a single cereal flake, a minute portion of an apple and a crumb of bread that had been dipped in peanut butter. I was hungry and ate as much as I could; even so, there was still some food left over afterwards. I had only just finished when the doorbell rang and Mom went to answer it. A moment later she came strolling back into the kitchen, with Kara following behind her. My 200-foot-tall girlfriend in her school uniform was truly a magnificent sight as she came and stood next to the kitchen table. With my mom standing next to her, I felt doubly overwhelmed. Mom pointed me out to Kara, who shrieked in amazement when she saw me. I stood up and waved to her, but she was too taken aback for the moment to respond. She covered her mouth with her hands, unable to believe how small her boyfriend now was. Mom lifted me up carefully and held me in front of Kara’s ample chest.

“Hi there, babe,” I said, trying to act casual while secretly being in awe of what I saw. “You look happy to see me – I hope.”

“Ben…holy shit, you’re so tiny!” she cried out. Then she half-gasped and laughed at the same time. She held out a trembling hand next to Mom’s and I stepped carefully from one gigantic hand into the other. Kara then raised me up to her face, where I got a great view of her lovely, alluring eyes.

“You look amazing,” I said, trying my best not to show how overwhelmed I was by her size and beauty. “In fact, you look even more stunning than when you were only four times my size!”

“Really? Jesus, Ben, you’re so tiny now! Oh my God, look at your teeny-tiny arms and legs! You’re so…so little! So…so…”

“All right, all right, I think we get the idea!” Mom said, before Kara could go through every synonym for the word ‘tiny’ that she knew. “As you can see, Kara, Ben is now small enough for you to easily conceal him at school, which I hope you’ll do at all times.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah…I mean, yes, of course. I’ll keep him safe and hidden, until I’m back home.”

“Back home?” I asked. “You mean, after school, we’re going…”

“To my place, yeah,” she said. “If you want to, that is. It seems rather pointless just to take you to school and then back here, because we won’t be able to talk or anything. But we can hang out at my home for a while afterwards if you want…and if your mom’s okay with it.”

We both looked over at my mom, who, after some hesitation, told us it was okay with her too.

“I’ll see you later this afternoon, then,” she said, leaning forward and giving me a kiss. “Take good care of him, Kara! He’s very…I hesitate to say the word…but ‘fragile’ is probably the best way to describe him now. Please remember that.”

Kara promised to look after me to the best of her abilities, then curled her fingers around me and headed outside. Once she had climbed into her car, she opened her hand again and looked at me in wonder and delight. She held the tip of her outstretched index finger right next to me, about waist height. I clambered onto it and sat there, with a leg on each side of the tip of her finger. Then she lifted me a little bit higher, but not too far above her other hand that the fall would hurt me.

“This is so unreal!” she said. “You’re smaller than my finger…and so light! You barely weigh anything now. Your little hands and feet are so tiny…oh, Ben, you are so adorably cute like this! Can you stand on the tip of my finger for me?”

I did as she wished and climbed on top of her finger, then stood and balanced on the very tip. It was unnerving to say the least, but she held her other hand right beneath me, ready to catch me if I should fall.

“I wish I could take a picture of you,” she said. “But…no, you know what? I am gonna take a picture – no-one’s gonna know if I don’t show it to anyone else, right? Okay, stand still, just like that. This’ll only take a second…”

She held up her phone next to me (even this everyday article was many times my size now) and quickly snapped a few pics, while I smiled and waved and tried my best not to fall. Once she was done, she put me down on her left shoulder. I fell forward onto my hands and knees, then crawled over to her collar and held onto it tightly. Her flowing hair was like a curtain of silky strands surrounding me, and I looked up and saw her gazing down at me with one eye.

“You okay like that?” she asked me. “Sorry, I don’t know where else to put you, besides on the passenger seat – but then we won’t be able to talk while I’m driving. Your voice is just too faint for me to hear from over there.”

“No, this is perfect,” I replied. “I’d much rather be closer to you in any case. Kara, I’m not gonna lie – you really look stunning like this. I…I feel like I should worship you or something.”

She chuckled and gave me a playful poke.

“Feel free to worship me as much as you want!” she said. “Don’t even stop once you’re back to your regular size, just keep on venerating me and doing every single thing I tell you to do…”

“Sure, sure…as long as you do something rewarding for me in return!”

“Wow, you’ve got quite a big mouth for such a little guy! Still, if I find your worshiping satisfactory, I’ll consider it. Okay, that’s enough chit-chat. I should get going or else I’ll be late for the test.”

She started her car’s engine and drove off. I lay on my belly on her shoulder and looked at the magnified outside world flying by the car’s window in awe. Kara told me she was writing a biology exam this morning and that she had to study for another exam during the afternoon, but she promised to set aside some time for me as well today. I really didn’t mind if she was busy or not, as long as I got to spend time in her company. We soon arrived at the school and she pulled into an empty parking space. Then she tilted her head and looked down at me, letting me know that it was time for me to move.

“We should probably find you a place to hide,” she suggested. “What about this pocket, right below you? You’re so tiny now, you could easily fit in here.” She patted the breast pocket of the dark blue school blazer she was wearing.

“Yeah, that’ll be perfect,” I replied. “That’s the same way that my mom usually carries me too. Okay then, see you after the test, I guess.”

I climbed onto her collar and stood on the tips of my toes to give her a kiss on the cheek, then walked along her shoulder about halfway to the edge and sat down. From there I shoved myself forward and slid down the front of her chest and neatly into her pocket. It was a thirty-foot slide but the landing was soft and I wasn’t hurt at all. I looked up and saw my giant girlfriend looking down and giggling, no doubt finding my miniature antics very entertaining. I waved up to her to show her that I was okay and she waved her fingers back at me. Then she grabbed her school bag from the back seat and climbed out of the car, and from then on, I was essentially left to myself.

It turned out that Kara had quite a few friends at her school, which meant that a lot of greetings and hugs were exchanged that morning before the test started. Each time she embraced another girl I curled up in her pocket, afraid that I would be crushed between two immense female bodies, or at the very least seriously bruised. But Kara seemed to be aware of my precarious state and didn’t hug any of her friends too tightly, and the many thick layers of her clothing helped to cushion me as well. All around me were the voices of titanic teenaged girls, sounding incredibly loud to my heightened sense of hearing. None of them were at all aware that there was a tiny two-inch guy in their midst, hidden away safely in their classmate’s blazer pocket.

Things got more comfortable once the girls all entered the building to start writing their exam, and Kara took a seat at a desk and got ready while her teacher began handing out tests. Lying on my back at the bottom of her pocket, I saw her occasionally giving me a glance and a smile, without making it seem too obvious to any bystanders. I always waved back and occasionally made a funny face or something to lighten her mood. But once she began to write I was more-or-less forgotten, as she focused entirely on the exam and didn’t once check in on me. An hour went by, then another, and I began to feel bored.

I decided to risk a glimpse at the outside world, so when Kara leant forward to begin writing another essay or something, I grabbed onto the fabric of her blazer and hauled myself upwards, until I managed to peek over the rim of the fifteen-foot-deep pocket I was in. I saw an enormous table with several gigantic sheets of paper below me. Then Kara, oblivious to my position, suddenly sat upright sharply, yawned and stretched, her eyes being closed while she did this. The sudden motion jerked me forward and I flew out of her pocket and into empty space. It happened so suddenly that I didn’t have time to scream. I landed on the edge of her skirt and rolled forward, then fell down off the edge. At this point my survival instincts kicked in and I grabbed frantically at the nearest bit of fabric. When I returned to my senses, I was hanging from the lower hem of her grey pleated skirt, my hands straining to cling onto the thick fabric, and the floor over fifty feet below me.

I was terrified. I tried to scream and get her attention, but my voice failed me and I knew that she wouldn’t hear me. I was also afraid that one of the other girls, sitting at any of the surrounding desks, would notice me and draw everyone’s attention to me. With my grip beginning to fail, I felt a sudden attack of panic, almost as if I was about to faint. Below me, Kara folded her gigantic lower legs back underneath her chair. I was out of options and, trusting in pure luck, I let go. I fell fifteen feet and landed on the back of her leg and began to slide down towards her foot. My feet crashed against the top of her shoe, halting my slide and giving me time to recover my breath and figure out where to go next. But Kara made that decision for me when she stretched her legs forward again. Had I held on to her shoe, I would no doubt have been crushed and smeared against the floor, and that would have been the end of me. But I let go just in time and fell onto the cold, hard floor tiles, bumping my knees and elbows, which hurt like hell. But I was alive.

The whole ordeal must’ve lasted only a few seconds and not once did it appear that Kara was aware of what her boyfriend was going through. Unless she checked the inside of her breast pocket soon, or unless I could covertly attract her attention, I was stuck down here. I waited for the pain in my arms and legs to subside, and meanwhile felt myself beginning to shiver from the cold of the floor. Far above me, my girlfriend’s legs formed a lofty canopy above my head, and even further above that was the underside of the desk she was writing on. I felt incredibly small and afraid, but I wasn’t going to give in. There had to be a way to get Kara’s attention so she could come to my rescue, without anyone else noticing. I looked around to my left and right and saw rows and rows of colossal school desks, each with an equally colossal schoolgirl sitting at it and writing her test – though I could only see the lower legs and shoes of each girl. I was about to start screaming at the top of my lungs for help when another solution occurred to me: what if I could climb my way back up to Kara, and to safety?