- Text Size +

I had no idea if I was even remotely up to the task, but I decided to tackle it one step at a time. First, I needed to get on top of one of Kara’s shoes. I ran over to where her right foot was resting on the floor. The toe section of her shoe was about five feet high – not too difficult to climb on top of. Then I walked along the bridge of her foot, still awestruck by the scale of everything. Being carried in someone’s hand or riding on a shoulder is one thing, but you don’t really feel small until you find yourself at the feet of a girl as tall as a redwood tree, about to try and climb one of her legs. Kara was wearing tight, smooth stockings, which covered her entire legs and made them pretty much impossible for me to climb – although they were certainly nice to look at from down here! I tried once or twice, taking a running start and scrambling up her shin, but each time I ended up sliding back down to her shoe. This was getting me nowhere, I thought, and I wondered what to do next.

Once again, Kara’s movements, inconsequential to her, made a big difference to me. She stretched both of her legs forward, lowering the angle of the slope I needed to climb up. I saw a chance for success and ran forward along her shoe, then began scrabbling up her leg on all fours. I felt for all the world like a tiny, insignificant insect, climbing up the body of a vastly superior being. Once or twice, I slipped on the smooth fabric of her stocking, but I managed to stop myself from sliding all the way down to her foot again. Eventually, after an intense sixty-foot climb, I reached her knee – and not a moment too soon. She bent her legs back again and I lunged forward to get on her upper leg, or else I would have fallen to my death. But I managed it and, with a sigh of relief, I collapsed on her skirt and rolled into her lap.

From here, getting her attention ought to be a lot easier than while I was stuck on the ground. After regaining my breath, I stood up and half-walked, half-stumbled across the folds of her skirt, until I reached her hips. Her upper body rose over me like some great monumental structure. She seemed to have stopped writing the test and was just sitting idly, waiting for the allotted time to finish. I hopped up and down and waved my arms, even calling her name softly, until she happened to glance down and see me. She looked shocked to see me out of her pocket, but she reacted quickly and pressed me against her waist with her hand. I was in her grasp now and she covertly moved me around to one of her blazer’s inner pockets and slipped me inside. I had no view of what was happening above me, but I didn’t mind. I also knew I would have to explain myself to Kara, but at least I was safe again.

It wasn’t long before the exam period ended and all the girls were allowed to get up and leave. Kara spent some time chatting with her friends afterwards, while I lay still in her pocket and listened to their conversations. I was starting to feel rather hungry by now, but I kept quiet and waited for Kara to finish talking and head back to her car. Eventually she said goodbye to her friends, most of whom I would no doubt get to meet once I was back to full size. More hugs were exchanged, though this time I was down by her hips and thankfully out of harm’s way. Then the pocket I was in began to sway as she made her way out to the parking lot and climbed into her car. She scooped me out of her pocket and held me up in her palm, where I scrambled to my feet.

“I can explain everything!” I yelled, before she had a chance to get mad at me. She paused and looked at me, confused. Then she said: “Okay, I’m listening. What happened back there?”

I told her about the accident that befell me and everything that happened afterwards, then I actually got down on my knees and begged her not to tell my mom about it. I also apologized for being so dumb and reckless and for almost putting her in the unenviable position of having to explain to my mother why she had managed to lose me at her school. Afterwards, she simply looked at me with an amused expression.

“You know, I really should be angry with you,” she said. “But…damn it, Ben, you’re just so cute and everything like this…okay, I forgive you. You can stop grovelling now, okay? You’re fine, and you’re not hurt, so as far as I’m concerned nothing happened in there.”

I got to my feet again and relaxed.

“Thanks, Kara!” I said gratefully. “So…does this mean you won’t tell my mom?”

She smiled and gave me a wink. Then she suddenly snatched me between her finger and thumb and pressed my upper body against her lips. It was the first time she’d kissed me at my present size, and it was just as wonderful as I’d hoped it would be. Her warm, bouncy lips were so huge compared to me, it almost felt like they were enveloping me completely. When she drew back, I was blushing a deep red and feeling more than a bit aroused. She pressed me tenderly against her soft cheek.

“Feel better now?” she asked.

“Yeah…yeah, totally! God, Kara, that was…that felt so incredible…”

“It did, huh? It felt great for me too.”

“Really? Well then…looks like I was right to volunteer for this whole shrinking experiment after all.”

“Oh, absolutely. I think we should both make the most of this situation, don’t you? Come on, let’s go home.”

She put me back on her shoulder, then buckled her seatbelt and started the engine. I asked her how her exam had been.

“Oh, not too bad, I guess. I did study a lot for it, so I’m hoping for a good result. I will have to do some more studying this afternoon for the next test, but I think I can set aside an hour or two just for us.”

“Thanks, that sounds great. I don’t mind hanging around while you’re studying, though. I mean, unless you think I’ll distract you or something.”

“No, I don’t think that’ll be a problem. Okay then, it’s a deal. You can stick around until just before my parents get back, which will be sometime between five and six in the afternoon. I’d actually prefer it if you stayed – I really like having you at this size, you know?”

We chatted about mundane things all the way back to her house, which I’d never been to before. Once we arrived, I told her I was starving, and she admitted she was pretty hungry as well, so she took me to the kitchen first of all. She put me down on the kitchen counter next to the stove and looked down at me.

“How about some pancakes?” she suggested. “I can make some for us in no time. Do you like pancakes?”

“Yeah, I love them! But you don’t need to make a whole one for me, obviously.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right! You probably just need a few crumbs to fill you up right now, huh? In fact, you’re little more than a tiny morsel yourself right now. I bet I can eat you whole with just one bite!”

She ducked down and lunged at me with her mouth open, and I screamed and ducked for cover. She then laughed at my fearfulness. I felt rather ashamed as I stood up and composed myself.

“Very funny!” I said, annoyed. “Yeah, you can do anything you want to me now, I get it already!”

“Yes, I can! And what would you like me to do with you first, hmm?”

“Uh…you could start by making us some pancakes, like you promised. I enjoy these games we’re playing and all, but I’m finding it difficult to do anything but think how hungry I am right now.”

Kara agreed with me, and before long the two of us were sitting down and eating a delicious lunch of pancakes and syrup. I sat on top of her dinner plate and waited eagerly as she sliced off a tiny section of a thirty-foot wide pancake. I grabbed the little piece she gave me and began to stuff myself, which she found incredibly amusing as well. I probably wasn’t displaying very good table manners, but I figured I could get away with it while being this size. Being tiny and cute had to count for something, after all.

After lunch Kara took me up to her room. She dropped her bag on a chair, took off her blazer and shoes, and flung herself down on her bed. I was dropped right on top of her roomy chest, where I lay down on the soft surface of her blue woollen sweater and relaxed. I rolled around and looked over at my girlfriend’s beautiful face, and saw that she was enjoying this situation as well. But it turned out she had some work she wanted me to do.

“You know, after this stressful morning, I’d really like to unwind first, before starting with the studying again,” she said. “What do you say, Ben? Would you like to help me with that?”

“Um, sure…as long as it’s not something too…well, hazardous.”

“Oh no, not at all! I just want you to give me a little foot massage, that’s all!”

“A-a foot massage? Are you serious?”

“Yes, I’m serious! Come on, it’ll be fun! Besides, you probably need to do some kind of exercise while you’re this small, right? If you’re just being carried around everywhere, that’s not really what I’d call a healthy, active lifestyle.”

“Well, actually, my mom has me doing these tests at her lab…”

“Nope, you’re not talking your way out of this! Foot massage, now! You want to get the affection of your giant girlfriend, well, then you’re going to have to earn it. Go on, get started!”

I wanted to argue some more, but, after giving it a second thought, I decided it might just be a fun thing for me to do after all. Also, it seemed that she wanted me to make my way to her feet all on my own – which meant I had 140 feet of Kara’s body to traverse. I got up and climbed up the slope of her chest, pausing on top to give her a wave, then rolled down the other side and began running across her torso and waist. I then stepped onto the grey field formed by her skirt and crossed it to reach her knee. From there I had another sixty feet of lower leg to walk along – the same distance I had been forced to climb earlier today, under very different circumstances. But now that Kara was aware of my position at all times, I should have a much more enjoyable time.

Her right foot was waiting for me and, once I’d reached it, I had to lean against its upper surface in order to massage the top of it. Even so, her toes were still ten feet above my head, way out of my very limited reach. It never ceased to amaze me, how small a size I had been shrunk to. I spread my arms across the surface of her foot and began rubbing it as vigorously as I could. The silky-smooth fabric of the stockings she was still wearing helped me a lot – in fact, I found the task of caressing and rubbing her foot surprisingly pleasurable. Before long, I found I had to stop myself, since I was becoming disturbingly aroused by this. I climbed down by way of her ankle and ran around to the sole of her foot, hoping she couldn’t see me here.

“Hey, why did you stop?” Kara’s voice asked, sounding both loud and distant. “I was really enjoying that! For someone so unwilling, you seem to know a lot about giving foot rubs!”

“I…I just need a moment!” I called back. “Just…just a little out of breath, that’s all!” That wasn’t a complete lie, since I was a breathing a bit heavily, but I was really waiting for the unexpected hard-on I had gotten to go away. Who knew that massaging a foot the size of a bus could make a guy horny?

After a while I started again, this time applying myself to the sole of her foot, and before long I was feeling aroused again. It was an awkward situation, to be sure, and I was thankful when Kara seemed to lose interest and told me to stop. Unfortunately, she now decided to play with me using her feet for a while. She pressed the soles of her feet together, trapping me in-between, from where I was completely unable to free myself. It was the weirdest feeling, trapped between two walls with warm, smooth surfaces, being gently pressed down on from all sides. She then lifted me up, being careful enough not to crush or even injure me, and held her legs in an upright position above her upper body. I hoped she wouldn’t be so mean as to drop me from this 100-foot height, but apparently that was her plan, and she pulled her feet apart, which caused me to fall down, screaming loudly. I landed on the soft, bouncy expanse of her chest, completely disconcerted but otherwise unhurt. Kara predictably found my distress and helplessness quite hilarious, and I was about to tear into her for being so careless with me, tiny and fragile as I now was – but she picked me up and gave me another wonderful, sensuous, kiss, and I completely forgave her.

“You are so loveable like this, you know that?” she said, still holding almost against her lips. “My loveable little boyfriend – I just want to play with you and hold you like this all day.”

“Umm, well…uh, thanks,” I mumbled, feeling too overwhelmed by her sheer size and the way I felt myself attracted to her to give a coherent reply.

“I’d love to get you to do all sorts of things for me, you know, things only a teeny little two-inch guy can do…but that’ll have to wait for later, I’m afraid. Right now, I really have to start studying for the next exam.”

“Oh,” I said, sighing. For a moment I had felt a thrill of anxiety, wondering what was in store for me next. Kara smiled, seeing how disappointed I looked.

“Yeah, I’m not happy about it either…but I have to get my priorities straight, okay?” she said. “You can still hang around for a bit, if you want. I could always use some company. I’ll take you home later like I promised, before my parents come back from work.”

“Okay…but we’re still going on another date later this week, right? After you’re done with exams?”

“You sounded really eager there, little Ben!” she said, giggling. “Okay, then it’s a deal. I’ll drop by again on Friday morning to pick you up – I’ll be done with school and exams and all that stuff then – and we can spend the whole day together and do whatever we want: just you and me.”

She gave me yet another kiss, which felt just as wonderful as all the previous ones. I couldn’t describe how much I was looking forward to Friday. Kara seemed to love having me at this size, almost as much as I loved her being an immense, gorgeous giantess. Last week, on our previous date, I had still been a little afraid of her, of being at her mercy and of what that meant for our relationship, but I wasn’t anymore. I was ready for anything now and I knew she was as well. Best of all, I knew now that she deeply cared for me and would never hurt me – the way she had played with me with her feet without injuring me at all proved that – so I couldn’t wait to see what possibilities she had in mind for us.

Kara let me stay with her for another couple of hours while she began to study and sum up her classwork for the next exam. She sat at a small desk in her room, upon which she put me, leaving me to roam around while she was busy. Eventually, it seemed, my constant movements and remarks were beginning to distract her, so I was given a punishment of sorts. She simply took me and, against my feeble protests, tied me down in a spread-eagle position to the surface of her desk with a bit of Scotch tape. My miniscule arms and legs weren’t nearly strong enough to break free, so it was quite a humiliating situation for me, but she found it hilarious.

“That’ll shut you up for a while, I’m sure!” she said, giggling. “You just stay right there, little guy, and I’ll decide later if I’ll let you go again.”

“Well, gosh, Kara, you could’ve just asked me to be quiet!” I said, feeling just a teeny bit upset.

“Yes, I could have…but isn’t this so much more fun?”

She laid the tip of her overwhelming finger on my chest and began to rub me, and I immediately forgot how angry I was. It was such an arousing feeling, being this tiny and powerless beneath her hand, that I actually wanted to stay like this for a while. But then she began to stroke me a bit lower down, where I was a lot more ticklish. I began to laugh uncontrollably, my body twitching as much as possible while tied down like this. I began begging her to stop, but she, as usual, just found my embarrassment too funny for words, and began tickling me even more intensely.

“Aww, is my little guy ticklish?” she teased me, her face looming over me with a fake expression of concern on it. “Okay, okay, stop whining…I’ll stop for now. I really should get back to work, after all, but with you here distracting me that’s not really that easy. Maybe it’s time I took you home.”

She stood up, leaving me where I was, flat on my back and stuck to the desk, while she began gathering some of her things.

“Hey, are you planning on letting me go any time soon?” I cried out, after noticing that she seemed to be deliberately taking her time. “I thought you had some important studying to do?”

“Yeah, I will…I’m just savouring this whole situation, that’s all. Pretty soon you’ll be back to your normal, everyday six-foot height, and I’ll miss having a tiny, thumb-sized little guy to play with.”

She carefully freed me from my position and placed me in her open hand. I noticed that she sounded genuine when she said she’d miss having me shrunken down like this.

“Well, you know…I could always ask my mom for some more of this magic shrinking formula of hers, if she still has any left,” I answered. “I mean, I also love being with you when I’m this little. I just thought you might be getting a bit tired of it. I mean…there’s not a lot we can do together now, is there?”

“Are you sure about that?” she asked, giving me a wink. “Because, speaking for myself, I’m only just beginning to enjoy everything about this situation. But we’ll talk again on Friday. Come on, let me take you home.”

She once again stashed me in her school blazer’s breast pocket, and before long I was back home and being handed over to my mother again. Mom was happy to see me still in one piece (of course, neither of us said anything about the incident at school), and she readily agreed to let me spend the whole of Friday in Kara’s company, with the usual conditions still in force. Kara kissed me squarely on the face as I stood in Mom’s hand and waved goodbye to us, then I was taken inside and treated to some hot chocolate.

“So, I take it things are going well between you two?” Mom asked me, as I sat on the table in front of her and helped myself to the hot chocolate that she had given me in a dollhouse cup.

“Yeah, you could say that,” I replied. “Kara seems to really like me being this small compared to her. Maybe it’s because now she gets to be the one in charge, I guess.”

“Maybe,” Mom said, chuckling. “Although I believe you’ll find that there are some girls who like to be the one in charge, no matter what size their boyfriends are. How about you, Ben? I’m assuming you’re still enjoying this whole experience, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, it’s really fun! Hey Mom, are you gonna shrink me even smaller next week? I’m just wondering.”

“Well, that’s up to you, isn’t it? I do have one more formula I’d like to test, one that’ll make you even tinier than you are now, but like I’ve said, it’s your choice. You can choose if you want me to shrink you even smaller or if you want to return to normal.”

I told my mom I’d think about it. Being two inches tall was fun, but it’s possible that being shrunk even smaller would make it more terrifying than fun for me. There’s probably a minimum size to which I’d be willing to be shrunk, below which pretty much everything around me would be hazardous. Mom would have to take extra protective measures to keep me from harm then, but for the moment I was rather keen on the idea of being reduced to an even tinier size than I was now.