- Text Size +

It was Tuesday afternoon and I was awaiting a visit from Kara, my potential girlfriend. My mom was at home as well, so that she could explain the whole situation to Kara beforehand. While I was waiting nervously for her to arrive, I wandered around my room. My bed, desk, chairs and cupboards all loomed over my head, making me feel dangerously inadequate. I tried to climb onto my bed by jumping up and grabbing onto the sheets, but fell back to the floor on my first two attempts. At that moment the door opened and I quickly tried to regain my composure. But it was only Emily, thank goodness. My little sister came towards me, then bent down and scooped me up in her arms, without so much as asking my permission first.

“How’s it going, baby brother?” she asked cheerfully. “Are you ready for your special visitor?”

“Uh-huh,” I said, trying vainly to free myself from her powerful embrace. “Emily…could you put me down on my bed please?”

“Why? Don’t you like it when I hold you like this?”

“Yes, of course I do…but I don’t want Kara seeing me like this, okay?”

“Helpless in your little sister’s arms, you mean?” she asked, grinning. “Whatever you say, big guy!”

She plunked me down on the edge of my bed, then sat herself down next to me. I looked up at her and was surprised to see a look of encouragement on her face. She lay a large hand on my shoulders and pulled me closer to her. It felt incredibly weird, looking up to my younger sister almost as if she were a sort of parent figure, but that was the effect that being miniaturized had on me.

“Emily, can I ask you something?” I said hesitantly. “I mean, I know you’re only nine years old and you probably don’t care about these things yet, but…would you be okay with having a boyfriend who’s only one-quarter your size?”

She giggled and hugged my shoulders even harder.

“Oh Benny, you worry too much!” she said. “I wouldn’t care what size my boyfriend was, as long as he loves me. But hey, what do I know? I’m just your dumb little sister, who’s too young to know anything.”

“Hey, I didn’t say that! I was just asking…”

Before we could argue any further (an argument she’d probably have had no trouble winning), the doorbell rang. Emily leapt up, leaving me sitting on the edge of my bed, and told me she’d be right back. I knew it could only be one person. When Emily didn’t return straightaway like she’d said, I grew even more anxious. I could hear voices coming from downstairs, but they were too faint for me to hear what they were saying. They spoke for what seemed like a very long time. Mom must be busy explaining to Kara the bizarre sight that awaited her. I could only imagine the look on Kara’s face upon hearing that I’d been shrunk. She must be thinking the whole thing is some sort of bizarre joke. At least I knew she wouldn’t scream or faint the moment she saw me. She wasn’t that kind of girl.

Eventually I was relieved to see my mother enter the room. She stood in the doorway for a moment, then walked over to me and sat down at my side, just like Emily had done earlier. Her large hand rested on my shoulders as she gave me a reassuring squeeze.

“Kara’s downstairs right now,” she told me. “She’s doing okay, I suppose, considering everything I’ve just told her. Of course, I don’t think she really believes anything I’ve told her at all. I’m going to ask her to come up, so let me know if you’re ready to see her…”

“I’m ready!” I said hastily. “Mom, I know Kara, I know she’s gonna be fine with this…or at least, I hope she’ll be. You can send her up, I just wanna see her now, instead of waiting here in suspense.”

“Okay, you got it!” Mom said, standing up and leaving the room. I sat on the edge of my bed in silence, trying to keep cool. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then heading down the hallway to my room. The door opened, and there she was, standing before me.

Kara was a tall, athletic girl, about the same height as my mom. She had light brown hair and a face and figure that I could only describe as ‘hot’. She was wearing her blue school uniform, which I thought made her look even sexier. Of course, this was probably just because I had such a huge crush on her – I’m sure there are other girls who looked just as sexy as she did, but I didn’t care about any other girls. My heart leapt when I saw her, but I remained sitting where I was, frozen. She, too, stood still with shock for a moment, then came striding towards me. Her statuesque figure loomed large over me, making me feel weak and feeble. Being overshadowed by my giant-sized mom was one thing, but it felt even weirder for me to be so small compared to the girl I was dating.

“Oh my God!” Kara said, looking down at me with total amazement. “Oh my God, she wasn’t lying! Ben, you…you’ve been…”

“Shrunk…yeah, that’s right,” I muttered, completing her sentence. “This…well, this is gonna be what I look like for the next few weeks.”

“No way! This…this is…oh God, Ben, did your Mom really do this to you? How is it even possible? You’re so small now, you’re like a doll or something!”

Her imposing body loomed over me, out of reach for my short arms. But a moment later she knelt down in front of me, and her own hands reached out to take hold of me, before hesitating.

“Ben…can I…” she said, still having difficulty believing what she was seeing.

“Yeah, it’s okay,” I answered. “You can pick me up if you want. I mean, I’m used to it by now, so…”

I lifted my arms to my sides. Slowly, carefully, her great fingers wrapped around my chest, completely encircling me. Her mighty arms lifted me up, hesitatingly at first, then with more confidence. She held me aloft in the air and I could feel her hands trembling. This must be a nerve-wracking experience for her as well, I imagined.

“Holy crap, you…you’re so light!” she said breathlessly. “So light and…and so small! Oh my God, Ben, what’s happened to you?”

“What’s happened…I thought my mom explained everything to you. Didn’t she?”

“Yeah, but…this is unreal! Are…are you okay? Like this, I mean? Am I hurting you?”

She quickly put me back down on the bed. Of course, she hadn’t hurt me – in fact, being held by her had felt really good. Just being this close to her, with her so much larger and stronger than me, was turning me on in a big way. I stood on the edge of the bed, my eyes level with hers as she knelt on the floor.

“You didn’t hurt me, don’t worry,” I said. Then I stretched out my arms towards her and asked: “Can I get a hug?”

It took her a second or two to react, but when she did, she began to laugh. I was lifted up again and pressed snugly against her chest by her hands. It was a heavenly feeling. Keeping me in a close embrace, she stood up and sat down on my bed. I was let go and she lay me down on my back in her lap, with my head resting between her knees.

“Did you like that?” she asked. I nodded, a great big smile on my own face as well.

“You’re probably gonna think I’m really weird…but I actually like being this little,” I confessed to her. “I don’t know how to explain it, it just feels really…I don’t know, satisfying?”

“Arousing, you mean,” she said. “Hey, don’t look so shocked! I can tell you’re enjoying all of this, perhaps a bit more than you ought to be! Looks like you’re really into the whole ‘giant girlfriend’ thing, am I right?”

I was feeling really uncomfortable, ashamed that she’d discovered my secret fantasy, but I nodded all the same.

“I haven’t told anyone yet, not even my mom,” I mumbled. “In fact, I had no idea I would be so…into all of this. Hey, I…I hope I’m not freaking you out or anything! If this is too much for you to handle, well, I can always ask my mom to bring me restore to my normal size.”

“Huh? Oh no, don’t worry about that!” she said, smiling. “I…huh, you’re gonna think I’m pretty weird too, but I’m finding myself rather liking this as well. I also think having a cute little boyfriend I can pick up and play with and carry around is – what was that word you used – ‘satisfying’!”

“So, when you called me your boyfriend just now, does that mean that you and I are…”

“In a relationship? Well, if you wanna put it that way…All I’m gonna say is that I find you really intriguing and, you know, attractive, and, yeah, I’d like to get to know you a bit better first before we start an actual relationship or anything like that, but if you want to call me your girlfriend, go right ahead!”

I sprang to my feet and tried to give her another hug, but tripped over the fabric of her skirt and sort-of stumbled forward against her chest. This embarrassing blunder just made her laugh, thank goodness, and she helped me to my feet before giving me another mega-sized hug. She even kissed the top of my head – which was the first time she’d kissed me, in fact – and I looked up at her beautiful face, completely smitten.

“So, Ben,” she said, her voice low and enthralling, “looks like I’m going to be the dominant one in our relationship for the next few weeks, isn’t that right?”

“Yeah…yeah, that’s what it looks like,” I stammered.

“I can do anything I want with you, and you’d be powerless to resist me.”

I nodded again. Being this close to her was intoxicating.

“I’m all yours, baby,” I said. It looked like she really was enjoying this reversal of the usual boyfriend-girlfriend roles! Could I really be this lucky? Spending the next few weeks in the company of a giant girl – my girlfriend – who wants to have who knows what kind of fun with me…I couldn’t wait. Kara stood up, still cradling me in her arms like a baby. She looked down at me with obvious pleasure and I was feeling pretty thrilled as well. With her delicate hand she caressed my face and upper body and I fondled her fingertips, each of which were almost as large as my entire hands.

“I wish I could take you to my school and show you off to my friends,” she said. “But your mom said you’re supposed to be a big secret, right? She made me swear not to tell anyone else about any of this.”

“Yeah…although ‘little secret’ might be more accurate, all things considered.”

She laughed at my lame joke.

“All the same, I feel like we should do something…something together, I mean. Just the two of us.”

“You mean, go out together? Like on a date?”

“Yeah, that’s right! We could go out on Friday afternoon, after I get home from school. I know you’re not gonna be busy then, so why not? Let’s go and have some fun, while you’re still shrunk like this. I’ll make sure you stay a secret like your mom wants, but that doesn’t mean you need to hide away in your own bedroom all the time. Hey, don’t look so worried! I’m a big girl, I can take care of you.”

“I know you will, Kara. God, I’m so lucky! Any other girl would probably have freaked out and…I don’t know, dumped me or something!”

“Hey, don’t get too carried away, okay? The whole ‘tiny, cute shrunken guy’ routine will only get you so far with me. You’re gonna have to prove that you’d make a good boyfriend or else I’m gonna have to dump you, like all those imaginary other girls you just mentioned.”

“I’ll be good, I swear!” I blurted out, then realizing how pathetically desperate I sounded. “Kara, I…look, I know I may just look like some kind of dumb jock or something, but I really do care about you! I mean it. Yeah, I’ve dated other girls before, but none of them ever led to anything serious. But you’re different. I…I can’t stop thinking about you, and if you just give me a chance…”

“Okay, okay, relax! You’re getting all worked up over nothing, little guy! I said we’d give our relationship a shot at working and I meant it. And when I said that this whole shrinking thing, that I’m weirdly excited by it…well, I meant that too. Let’s get together on Friday, and we’ll go out and have some fun. I’ll pick you up – in my car, I mean, not like, actually picking you up, although I’ll probably have to do that too!”

She put me down on the floor next to her feet. Standing up straight, I was nevertheless an inch or two shorter than the level of her knees. Her stocking-clad legs rose above my head and disappeared into her grey pleated skirt. I wanted to sneak an upskirt peek, but I figured it was too early in our relationship for that kind of thing and I didn’t want her to think I was some kind of creep. So, I took a few steps forward, then turned around and looked up at her from a safe distance. She looked magnificent in her uniform, a veritable teenage goddess.

“So, I guess this is goodbye,” I said. “See you on Friday?”

“You got it! I’ll come and pick you up right after school and take you to my place. Once we’re there, we can decide what we wanna do. In the meantime, I’m sure I’ll come up with some ideas!”

She blew me a kiss and stepped forward, then stepped completely over me. I resisted the urge to look up again, even though I figured she probably wanted me to. We said goodbye, then she headed off downstairs, where I heard her talking to Mom about our upcoming date. Eventually I heard her say goodbye to Mom as well, and soon afterwards came the sound of a car pulling out of our driveway. I stood still for a long time, and then I actually leapt into the air with joy.

“Kara, I love you!” I said out loud. I couldn’t wait for Friday. It might not have been my first date with Kara, but I could already tell it would be my most memorable one. As long as nothing went wrong…but I didn’t want to think about that. She said she’d look after me, so I decided to trust her and stop worrying. I headed out of my room and down the stairs, excited to tell my mom about everything. Kara was my girlfriend now for real and our relationship was about to get a lot more interesting.