- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy shows a more assertive side to Brian and Neha.

Alex and Don hit it off instantly. 

Stephanie grows back Kevin and Alfred. She calls it a night but Kevin is off to spend some time with Julie.

[POV: Brian]

Brian was taken aback by Amy’s actions. He could only watch with confusion as Amy looked down at him and Neha as Amy playfully curled her toes.

“Looks like I’m going to have some tinies to play with tonight”, said Amy, “Brian, I know you love my feet but wonder how Neha feels about them.”

“Bah”, said Neha, “not impressed. I have way sexier feet than you.”

Brian did notice Neha’s feet which were still in her high-heeled sandals. Brian’s personal preference was for Amy and her feet – but he did have to admit that Neha had very attractive feet too.

“If that’s all you got”, said Neha, “Brian will be mine soon enough.”

“Oh”, said Amy with a grin, “I got a lot more than that – but for now, I think it’s time for you to be quiet.”

Amy brought her foot down on Neha – smothering the tiny woman underneath Amy’s sole.

Brian looked up and saw that Stacy looked even more confused than he was. Stacy was wearing sneakers but perhaps that was for the best.

“Now, I’m going to chat with you, Brian”, said Amy, “I’m not angry with you since I know your ability to take in cues whether a woman is interested is basically nonexistent.”

“Not totally true, I know with you.”

“Not initially. It took a shrinking machine and Stephanie to even bring us together.”

“I didn’t think a woman as beautiful as you could be interested in a man like me.”

“You know how to flatter, Brian.”

Amy moved her foot closer to Brian and said, “I want you to kiss my toes.”

Brian knew Amy was working hard to gain more confidence, but this was really a big step forward.

Brian kissed each of Amy’s toes passionately and lovingly.

“Very good, Brian. Now I’ll make an observation about today.”

“I’m not completely boneheaded. I know you’re not fond of Neha – but why?”

“She comes over and flirts with you knowing full well that I am your girlfriend. You really didn’t know?”

“I honestly didn’t”, said Brian, “Neha and I just had a very nice discussion about MIT and our fields of study.”

Brian wasn’t lying. He still found it hard to believe any woman would be interested in her, even Amy at times.

“Well, I saw you two chatting when I came back with your laundry. Neha’s totally into you.”

With that, Amy grinded her foot with Neha under it.

“Amy”, said Brian, “you’re my one and only. You know that. Just because I talked to a woman outside of your own circle of friends doesn’t mean I’m flirting.”

“Of course, I believe you, sweetie! Now, have your way with my foot.”

Brian wasn’t about to hump Amy’s foot especially with Stacy watching – but he did continue to kiss and caress Amy’s foot. He was madly in love with her and no other woman was going to take him away. Brian just wished that he could convince Amy of that.

[POV: Alex]

Alex felt like she struck gold tonight by going out with Julie. There was this handsome and smart guy chatting up with her. Don didn’t mention anything about a girlfriend – so Alex assumed he was single or on the rocks with his significant other. Both of them drank their beers. Alex had to giggle as she watched Don struggle with drinking at Alex’s speed. It was okay, thought Alex. She didn’t want a heavy drinker anyway. Alex was terrified of telling Don that she was trans. She wanted to be honest but didn’t want to scare Don away.

“Donny, it’s ok”, said Alex laughing, “you can admit that I won. Ability to hold insane amounts of liquor is not even in the top 100 of traits that women look for in a man.”

“Alright. I’ll admit that you won”, said Don putting down his drink with a sigh of relief, “I’m more of a one-beer kind of guy.”

“That wasn’t so hard.”

Alex then stretched out her legs accentuating how long and slender her legs were. She also showed off her large feet – at a size 13, her feet were large with her toes polished a tantalizing red.

Don was definitely looking at her legs, success!

“So what do you do for a living”, asked Don.

“Besides finding hot guys at bars, I just graduated law school.”

“Me too! Which law school?”

“NYU. You?”

“I graduated from Penn.”

“Did you find a job in NYC?”

“In Philly but my family lives here – so I am in the area a lot.”

“That’s cool. No city in the world quite like New York!”

“Indeed. Cheers?”

“You can handle another drink?”

“Just a sip but yes I can handle that much.”

Alex laughed as the two raised their glasses and drank their beers.

“Hate to sound like a jerk but I don’t think I ever met a woman who could hold her liquor like you.”

This would have been the perfect transition for Alex to admit that she was trans but she was too scared to bring it up.

“I partied a little too much in college. And I’m not exactly a shortie.”

“I know”, said Don, “but you must weigh only 135 pounds at most.”

“Embarrassed to say this but I was a fat girl growing up but I worked my butt off to slim down.”

“It’s alright. We all have our own struggles.”

The way Don said that, Alex knew there was some trouble in Don’s past – worse than hers.

Alex noticed that Julie was just looking at her phone. However, Julie gave Alex a thumbs up. She noticed Alex’s flirting with Don.

“If you ever want to talk about anything, I’m all ears. I know we just met but something about you.”

“I’m feeling the same way. Can’t explain it but definitely some good chemistry going on.”

Alex then put her hand on Don’s shoulder, “maybe it’s your amazing physique.”

Don laughed.

“You got a perfect figure yourself!”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was so happy that Roger was coming back sooner.

For now, Stephanie was just enjoying some time with Kevin and Alfred at her feet. It was midnight and they were the only ones in the gym locker room.

Kevin was caressing her right foot. Her little friend was really becoming an expert at worshipping her foot. He was putting his whole body into giving Stephanie an amazing and focused foot massage.

Alfred wasn’t quite as good but he seemed scared out of his mind from his experience with Amy-2. Stephanie grinned. She was much nicer than Amy-2.

“You both are making my feet happy and thus making me happy!”

“I would do anything for you, Stephanie”, said Kevin kissing Stephanie’s foot.

Stephanie felt tingles of pleasure rush through her body. She was in love with the tinies.

“Ummm”, said Alfred, “so, I have no idea how you found me.. but.. if I am um…uh..”

“More respectful to people.”

“Yeah that. I won’t have to do any of this again. Especially with Amy?”

“Definitely! It’s an easy thing to do – well at least to me.”

Alfred gave Stephanie’s toe a kiss and said, “I will never make racist or sexist comments ever again.”

“Perfect! Now it’s time to grow you two back. I’m glad clothes shrink with you two.”

“I do need a change though. I could feel the sweat of that…”

“Bitch. It’s okay. I know she’s a bitch. Anyone who treats Kevin like an object is crap in my book. I have an idea!”

Stephanie: Hey Jules. Growing back Kevin and Alfred. But could you bring some clothes for Alfred? What he’s wearing is sweaty.

Julie: Sure. Mauricio is on his way.

“All covered, Alfred!”

Julie: When you grow Kevin back, tell him to get on the copter. I want to see him tonight. Alex has been flirting with some guy all night anyway.

Stephanie: I’ll ask Kevin but I’m sure he’ll say yes!

“Hey Kevin”, said Stephanie, “you’re up for a night at the bar?”

“Really?”

“Julie and Alex are there. Julie wants you to stop by.”

“Alright, will do this for you.”

 “You’re too sweet. From what I hear, Julie is kinkier than she looks by the way.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

With that, Stephanie grew Kevin and Alfred to their normal sizes. The three of them headed out where they saw the helicopter piloted by Mauricio.

Stephanie saw a package with Alfred’s clothes which she handed to him. Alfred took the package and ran off.

“Kevvy, just wanted to say that I had a really fun time with you!”

“Yeah, me too girl! You sure you don’t want to join me?”

“I’m pooped and besides Roger is flying in tomorrow morning.”

“Told you that he cares about you.”

“You’re right sometimes, Kevin.”

Stephanie and Kevin hugged.

“Tell me all about Julie!”

“I’ll give all the dirty details”, said Kevin with a laugh.

“PG is good too”, responded Stephanie with a smirk.

“PG-13.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

Also I'm not 100% sure yet how certain characters will end up in Nail Salon II.
Particularly whether the story will end with [Stephanie/Roger, Julie/Kevin] or [Stephanie/Kevin, Julie/Roger]. 
Let me know if you have any preferences. Otherwise, I'll probably just figure it out as I continue writing the story. Honestly, no decision yet.
Other option is that I might even write some other guy for Julie lol.