- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maria and Alicia have fun with Veronica and their butts - but Maria is suspicious of Alicia.

Just some fun at the bar with Julie, Alex, Don, and Kevin.

Amy continues to show her more dominant side and leaves Neha with Stacy

[POV: Maria]

Maria was having a wonderful time with Alicia and Veronica. Right now, Maria was kissing Alicia while Veronica was trapped inside her butt. Veronica’s squirming was really getting Maria aroused. However, Maria was nervous by the look in Alicia’s eye. Alicia seemed to be the possessive type and one who might want Veronica to all herself.

“I think you had enough time with tiny chica Veronica”, said Alicia after their long kiss, “my butt is hungry for some stimulation too.”

“Veronica is my girlfriend”, said Maria frankly, “I decide when it’s time for you to play with her too.”

“Ooh, someone is a little jealous of me – come on, keep kissing me, Maria.”

Maria did enjoy kissing Alicia. The two of them continued their long and passionate kiss. Veronica must have known something sexy was going on outside of Maria’s buttocks because the squirming became more passion-filled.

“Tiny Veronica must be loving all of this”, whispered Maria.

“Wait till she sees my big booty”, said Alicia, “come on. I have the best booty!”

Maria sighed. Alicia was sexy but something about her was off.

“Fine. Fine”, said Maria reluctantly, “you can have butt time with her.”

Maria pulled Veronica outside of her asshole and gave Veronica to Alicia.

“Hello, little one”, said Alicia, “ready for some fun with a sexy lady?”

“Two sexy ladies in one night”, said Veronica with a smirk, “it’s a dream come true for me.”

With that, Alicia pushed Veronica inside her butt and began to loudly moan. It seemed like Veronica was hitting all of the right places. Alicia then showed off her ass to Maria. Alicia did have a gorgeous and large booty.

Maria slapped the booty which made Alicia shudder with arousal. Maria then kissed Alicia’s ass seeing tiny Veronica inside.

“I’ll keep you safe from Alicia”, whispered Maria with a giggle.

After about a half hour of fun, the three of them decided that it was time to head for bed. Maria seductively pulled Veronica out of Alicia’s butt and placed her on a pile of tissues on the countertop.

“Alicia and I are going to sleep together tonight”, said Maria with a wink, “I hope that’s ok with you.”

“I guess so”, responded Veronica with a roll of her eyes, “but I get double time with you tomorrow.”

“Of course!”

“I dunno”, said Alicia, “I love Veronica so much that I don’t know if I can stay away from her.”

Okay, Alicia was acting kind of weird. Maria was getting nervous. She would need to keep a close eye on Alicia.

“Good night, sexy Veronica”, said Maria blowing a kiss.

“Good night, my sexy Maria”, said Veronica returning the kiss.

Maria and Alicia went to bed and spooned for a bit. After that, they both closed their eyes ready for shuteye. Maria was exhausted. A part of her didn’t trust Alicia but she was too tired to really think things through. She would figure this out in the morning.

[POV: Don]

Don never met a woman quite like Alex. She was beautiful, witty and down-to-earth. However, Don needed to remember his main goal – he needed to find out information on his family. Julie was in her own world with her cell phone.

“I really hope I can get to see you again”, said Don.

“Agreed 100%”, said Alex, “it’s been really great getting to know you!”

“We click so well. Unfortunately, I have my own set of troubles I’m dealing with.”

“Like what?”

Don decided he would open to Alex.

“Two people I know have become completely missing persons.”

“Really”, asked Alex with concern.

“My father and half-sister just kind of disappeared out of nowhere last year. And I’ve been looking to investigate. Sometimes I don’t even know why, since neither of them have ever given a shit about me.”

“They’re your family”, said Alex, “I’m sure they love you. Besides, all I see is that you’re a loyal son and brother.”

“I appreciate that, Alex. They both live in New York. So honestly, a big reason I’m here is to see if I can find them.”

Don looked over at Julie.

“You think Julie knows something”, asked Alex.

“She is a Hornblower. One of the City’s most powerful families more than..” Don stopped himself short. He was nervous about admitting that he was a Drumpf to Alex. His last name earned him scorn with certain types of people even though he barely knew his father growing up.

Suddenly, Julie turned around and said, “my date is stopping by.”

“I didn’t know you had a date, that was fast”, responded Alex.

“Yeah. Was texting with Kevin and we decided to try a date.”

“Funny seeing you date a short Asian guy, sorry.”

Short Asian guy. Was this Kevin Liang? Small world, his drinking buddy.

“Kind of random but I might know him.”

“You know Kevin?”

“Kevin Liang? Freshman at Columbia. Yeah, we hang out at Mulligan’s sometimes.”

With that, Kevin showed up.

Kevin was shocked to see Don.

“Yo bro! Funny running into you here. But not surprised to see you with two sexy tall ladies.” Kevin and Don did a bro hug.

“Impressed you’re dating a Hornblower”, whispered Don.

“Friend of a friend”, responded Kevin with a wink.

“Got it.”

“Oh, there’s my Kevvy”, said Julie with enthusiasm. Julie gave Kevin a big hug. Don was amused that Julie towered over her new date.

“This is going to be quite the night”, said Julie sipping on her sangria, “also if you’re up to it – stop by my penthouse 2 PM tomorrow. Kevin, we’ll have some fun. Don, I know you are here looking for some answers and I might be able to help you with that.”

Alex looked confused but then said, “hey Jules, alright if I hang out there too?”

“Absolutely, the four of us will have a marvelous time!”

Don didn’t know what to make of Julie’s statement but he did want to see Alex again.

[POV: Amy]

Amy loved the rush of power she felt from having Neha trapped under one of her feet and Brian worshipping the other foot. Amy felt like she was finally getting her revenge on Neha over what happened in high school. Yes, Amy was now with a great guy – but she could never forgive Neha for stealing Josh from her. And hell, Neha was now trying to do the same with Brian.

Amy grinded her petite foot on Neha’s body and felt the energy flow through her body. This was amazing beyond belief.

Stacy was watching Amy with shock. Honestly, Amy was surprised at herself too but she was fed up with Neha’s antics.

“I know this might all seem bizarre to you”, said Amy to Stacy.

“I am shocked”, said Stacy, “first of all, people can shrink? But the even bigger surprise is seeing you take on this role. Having my roommate and friend underneath your foot.”

“My friend Stephanie taught me this but tiny people feel great underneath your feet. Maybe you want to give it a try?”

Stacy shook her head nervously and then quipped, “my feet are probably way less pleasant than your cute feet.”

“You think my feet are cute”, asked Amy with a blush.

“They’re so dainty and well-pedicured.”

“I agree with Stacy”, said Brian who was currently massaging Amy’s foot.

“You both are so sweet”, said Amy, “my genius boyfriend invented the shrinking machine which makes all of this possible!”

“She’s overexaggerating”, said Brian to Stacy, “I’m not a genius.”

“You must be if you literally figured out how to change the size of objects!”

“It took years of hard work and study.”

Amy was relishing the feeling of having Neha squirm underneath her sole but she didn’t want to make that clear to Brian or Stacy. Amy thought that Stacy must have seen her as a monster already for having Neha underfoot.

“Maybe you want to try interacting with a tiny person too”, said Amy to Stacy.

“I don’t think that’s for me. I’ll just observe.”

“A year ago, I would have said the same thing. But all of this happened and now Brian and I love playing with the shrinking machine. I think it helped me become more confident in myself.”

“Brian, not taking your girl away”, said Stacy with a laugh, “but I have to admit this is hot.”

“Go ahead and play with Neha”, said Amy lifting her foot off Neha. Neha was holding her nose and groaning.

“You’re sure you want to abandon our guests”, asked Brian.

“To be with you. I wouldn’t call it abandonment. Just giving them some time alone.”

“This woman is horrible”, said Neha, “Brian, I’m much nicer!”

Amy shook her head and chuckled. She then picked up Neha and placed her in Stacy’s palm.

“You two have some fun. We’ll back soon to grow Neha back.”

With that, Amy picked up Brian and then rushed to their room for some fun times.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews! More to come!!