- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alicia tortures Veronica. Can Maria rescue Veronica?

Neha is curious about exploring Stacy more in her tiny size.

Sophie is worried about her father and has a heart-to-heart talk with Xue.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was terrified. She was taken away by Alicia in the middle of the night. Veronica never felt so helpless in her life. She was unceremoniously placed in Alicia’s purse and brought to wherever she lived. Veronica knew that Maria would do everything in her power to save her – but Veronica knew she was in hell now. Veronica was in full panic mode. She prayed that she would be found and rescued sooner rather than later.

The purse was opened. Veronica saw Alicia’s evil grinning face.

“This worked out nicely”, said Alicia, “I now have a tiny person of my very own!”

“This isn’t going to end well for you!”

“How bold of a tiny woman like you to say something like that to your new goddess.”

Alicia pushed Veronica down with her finger to display dominance.

“I think we can have a little fun before going back to sleep”, continued Alicia, “now, your goddess needs a foot massage.”

Veronica was taken out of the purse and brought to Alicia’s bare feet.

Alicia wiggled her toes. She then brought her big toe in the air and put it on the ground – moving it back and forth on the carpet.

“Worship my feet, pet.”

Veronica knew she didn’t have a choice. She rushed over to Alicia’s foot and began licking every bit of the foot. She could taste and smell the lotion Alicia applied.

“I can certainly get used to this. Having a pet who knows her place. Serving her goddess.”

Veronica was crying. She didn’t want this to be her life. Unlike with Maria, Veronica didn’t feel arousal -only fear.

“I hope you get used to this. But even if you don’t, you’re still mine.”

Veronica chose to not respond. She just continued hoping for much better days.

Veronica could hear Alicia’s shameless moans as Veronica continued her work on Alicia’s foot. Veronica was admittedly impressed by how immaculate Alicia’s foot was – even though she was now the enemy. Veronica knew this was bad. All she could think about was Maria and how badly she wanted to be with her.

“And by the way”, continued Alicia, “Maria doesn’t know where I live – so she won’t be able to find you so easily. You think I’m ever going to contact that bitch ever again? I wanted you, Veronica.”

Veronica didn’t respond. She knew that Maria would never give up.

“You are a good foot slave”, said Alicia, “now it is time for you to serve another body part.”

Veronica didn’t like the sound of this. She was brought up to Alicia’s hungry vagina. Alicia began to slowly rub Veronica on the vaginal lips.

“Mmmm, I think I am going to get used to this.”

Veronica could only cry as she was tortured against Alicia’s pussy. The clitoris was found. Veronica couldn’t move. She was brought up to the clitoris and tortured. After a few moments, Veronica was covered in Alicia’s sexual discharge. Veronica hoped she would get her revenge.

[POV: Neha]

Neha and Stacy stared awkwardly at each other.

“This is fucked up”, said Neha shaking her head.

“You must have been really mean to Amy for her to act like that.”

“She’s not a nice person. She’s shy but not nice.”

“I’ve known you since freshman year, Neha. I know how you can be.”

“What? Are you going to start torturing me under your feet too? Amy encouraged the idea!”

Stacy blushed and said, “I think you’ve been through enough tonight. We can just hang out until Amy comes back.”

Neha shrugged and said, “Guess it’s best-case scenario.”

Neha couldn’t help but curious to see more of Stacy’s body when she was 60 times her size.

“But”, said Neha, “I wouldn’t mind seeing more of your body. Might be an interesting experience.”

Neha knew that Stacy didn’t have a pedicure, but Stacy had gorgeous hands. A woman with gorgeous hands typically had gorgeous feet.

“Hold on”, said Stacy, “you want to see more of my body when you’re so small.”

“You can start by taking off your shoes and socks. I would love to see your feet at my size.”

“This is an interesting turn of events but okay I’ll do it.”

Neha knew deep down why she was excited but she thought back to her parents scolding her for flirting with and showing an interest in girls. Neha knew she was a lesbian at heart – but she shut down that part of her and forced herself to be more into guys. Neha knew Stacy was an open and proud lesbian.

Stacy took off her shoes and socks revealing a pair of cocoa-skinned feet. They were plain looking but had a natural sexiness to them with long toes and with high arches.

“Your feet are super sexy, Stacy.”

“Guys have never complimented my feet before.”

“In case, you haven’t noticed – I’m not a guy.”

Stacy chuckled at that. Neha walked over to one of Stacy’s feet and began massaging the foot with her whole body. Neha noticed that the skin was a little rough but nothing that moisturizer and/or a PedEgg couldn’t fix. Neha enjoyed this a lot.

Suddenly, another pair of bare feet showed up – Amy.

“I see you two are having a lot of fun”, said Amy with a giggle.

Stacy pulled her feet away in embarrassment. Neha glared at Amy, she was ruining their fun!

“Oh, just wanted to let you both know that Brian and I are going to New York tomorrow for my best friend’s birthday party. You two are invited!”

“No”, said Neha curtly, “we have plans.”

“I can totally go”, said Stacy.

Neha crossed her arms. Really?

“I guess it’s time to grow you back, Neha.” With that, Amy grew Neha back to her normal size.

“We are playing with the shrinking machine”, said Amy, “so tomorrow night is your chance!”

“I’m curious”, said Stacy.

“Fine, I’ll go too.”

“Great”, cheered Amy, “meet us at 3 PM to go to NYC!”

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie opened her eyes. Her father was nowhere to be found. He really made a run for it. Sophie was very worried about her daddy. Daddy was putting himself in danger. Yes, this was the world where people got tortured in PedEggs but at least Xue never tried to kill them.

Sophie couldn’t lose her daddy too. Losing her mother was hard enough. The one thing that kept Sophie strong was knowing that her daddy was by her side – even though the whole situation was fucked up. Sophie was overwhelmed with emotion and began to cry. Her father could be dead for all she knew.

A light turned on. Xue. Sophie saw Xue look down at her with concern.

“Why are you crying?”

“My daddy ran away. He escaped and now he’s in that big, scary world by himself”, said Sophie tearfully, “what if he’s in trouble? Why couldn’t you and your brat daughter just grow us back?”

“You did try to kill my daughter a year ago. So Stephanie wouldn’t let me grow you back. I’ve been training you and Ronald for past year.”

“Now my daddy is probably dead. He is so brave but sometimes foolish. Daddy said he would find a way to get me and him back to normal size. But the easiest way is for you to do it.”

“I don’t have copy”, said Xue, “and you know why I mad at your father?”

“It was an accident”, said Sophie, “yeah, maybe my daddy cut costs a little too much – but it wasn’t like he murdered your husband in cold blood.”

“He no care about safety of workers. Steal husband from me and father from Stephanie.”

Sophie could sense the sadness in Xue’s voice. She knew it devastated Xue. Sophie saw pictures of Xue and her husband – Xue used to be a slim and gorgeous woman who took care of herself. Even if Xue was some poor lady from China, Sophie’s sorority would have sought out Xue because of her beauty. Now, Xue looked like she aged 25 years when her husband only died 10 years before.

“I’m sorry about your husband’s death”, said Sophie.

“Thank you. I know you are. I mad at your father, yes. But I hope he is ok.”

“He is strong-willed like me. A survivor but I still worry.”

“You are a good bug girl”, said Xue, “I see how much you care for your father and it shows me you have heart.”

Sophie looked up at Xue still with tears in her eyes. The last person who told Sophie that she was good was her mother.

“Thank you. I don’t know what to say.”

“No need to say anything. It only 5 AM. You can sleep more and I wake you when time for work.”

“You have heart too”, said Sophie.

“I’ll see you soon.”

With that, Xue left and turned off the light.

Sophie was shocked but she was starting to care for and admire Xue.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.
Let me know what you think in the reviews!!

I have 20 more chapters for Nail Salon II and am already thinking about Nail Salon III.

A lot more to come with the Nail Salon series overall.