- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More people start arriving to Stephanie's party. 

Julie and Kevin are on the same page.

 [POV: Julie]

Julie Hornblower was surprisingly excited for Stephanie’s party tonight. She figured that this would be her chance to get exactly what she wanted – or exactly who she wanted. Julie received a copy of the shrinking machine from Brian before he and Amy left for MIT. Julie was handed a particularly good gift in Kevin who was obviously crushing hard on Stephanie. The two of them would benefit in breaking up Stephanie and Roger for good.

For now, Julie asked Kevin, Alex and Don to show up at 6:30. She was going to accomplish a lot including explaining to Don exactly what happened to his father and sister. Don seemed very un-Drumpf though but a quick search revealed that Don and his mother didn’t live with Ronald – he threw them away. But Julie got a sense of loyalty from Don that could throw a wrench into the whole tiny/giantess dynamic. Julie would be just fine but she wasn’t sure how some of the others would do if they were exposed – especially Stephanie.

Julie had Mauricio bring her guests to the penthouse.

“Hello everyone”, said Julie, “tonight, we shall be attending a most interesting birthday party.”

“Oh, I think I know what this is”, said Alex, “Don, are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

Don would be in for a surprise.

“How’s my sexy ‘girlfriend’ doing”, asked Kevin.

“I’m doing very well”, said Julie, “my sexy ‘boyfriend’.”

“Wonder what crazy antics we’ll get into.”

“Poor Roger. He gets all of Stephanie and her rather dangerous ideas.”

“I can handle it if things go bad.”

“I’m sure you can. We’ll be there to pick up the pieces. Oh – so Kevin and Don, tonight you both will shrink to 1/60 of your size.”

“OMG, tonight is going to be a blast”, cheered Kevin.

“You’re kidding, right”, asked Don.

“I’m not kidding. And I think I’ll provide with you answers as to what happened to your sister and father.”

“What”, said Don, “did you do this to Sophie and my father?”

“I didn’t. But I can introduce you to the person who is responsible.”

“Will I um…see them?”

“Yes, you will.”

“Alex”, said Don, “did you know about this?”

“Yes, I did. Was brought in after your father fired me.”

“He can be an ass most of the time. My father hates me but still he’s my father and I feel obligated to seek justice.”

“I’m sorry..I should have..”

“It’s ok”, said Don, “he treats everyone like shit. I get it. And my half-sister is hell on wheels. But Julie, go ahead, let’s get my closure.”

With that, Julie took the shrinking machine and shrunk down Don and Kevin.  She did love seeing tinies at her feet.

Kevin was unphased. But this was Don’s first time.

“Come on, Kevin – get under my toe ring. Don, you go under Alex’s toe ring. We should get to the party.”

Julie would need to keep an eye on Don. He might unravel everything out of family loyalty.

[POV: Xue]

With Sophie underfoot, Xue was ready for her daughter’s big birthday party. Xue took the short walk to the nail salon. She could see a big banner on top, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!” As long as her daughter didn’t wreck her business.

Xue entered the building and saw Stephanie, Amy, some new girl and a bunch of tiny people.

Stephanie ran over to Xue giving her a big hug, “Mom, so happy that you are here!”

“Wouldn’t miss angel’s birthday for the world!”

Stephanie looked down at Xue’s feet noticing tiny Sophie. Xue knew Sophie must have been terrified.

“I see you brought Sophie with you”, said Stephanie, “wonder if she’s ready for some extra fun!”

Stephanie moved her bare foot right by Xue’s foot.

“Sophie behave well lately. Don’t be too rough on her or maybe you go in PedEgg!”

“You would never do that to your angel, now would you?”

“Me, no! But Sophie good lately. I consider growing her back someday – maybe she find you and shrink you.”

“You don’t have a shrinking machine too?”

“Not yet. But Brian has been giving shrinking machine out to those who will use it responsibly.”

“Yeah, I heard about he gave a copy to Julie without any reservation.”

“Maybe Julie grow Sophie back and then they shrink you”, responded Xue with a laugh.

“Not on my birthday!”

“Technically, not your birthday. You turn 22 in 5 day.”

“Now you’re just giving the bug girl ideas. I know she’s under your foot.”

“She nice to me lately. So I nice to her. You know my policy since you were child.”

Stephanie laughed.

Xue walked up to the rest of the crowd and took Sophie away from her foot.

“We are here to celebrate my daughter’s birthday! Sophie, say hi to everyone!”

Sophie waved at the crowd. Xue noticed that Sophie actually got a warm response back.

“Who are new people?”

“Xue”, said Amy, “this is my new grad school friend, Stacy!”

“Very nice to meet you, Xue”, said Stacy, “and the tiny woman over there is my friend and roommate, Neha.”

Xue smiled at Neha. Neha seemed too scared to respond at first but ultimately gave a wave.

“This will be best party ever – but I will pull old lady rank when needed.”

“Old lady rank”, asked Amy.

“If things too wild, Xue has right to stop you crazy people!”

Xue felt a need to protect Sophie. She knew some people, especially her daughter, held a massive grudge against Sophie. Yes, Sophie had done some horrible things but Xue really saw Sophie turning over a new leaf.

“You promise not to let anything happen to me”, asked Sophie sheepishly.

“You may go through tiny playtime but I make sure things in control.”

Sophie kissed Xue’s hand and said, “I believe in you, Xue.”

Xue could see the crowd of people watching Stephanie gush over a Twister board. Xue smirked. She hoped her nail salon survived the night of silly games.

[POV: Julie]

Surprisingly, Alex was wary of strapping Don underneath her toe ring – so Julie had both Kevin and Don under her toe ring. It was a tight fit, but it worked.

Alex was looking down at Julie’s foot constantly checking on Don. Alex and Don were already having a thing.

“Don Drumpf will be fine”, said Julie, “he’s there tightly. And I’m responsible. Honestly, this is probably the safest Don will be tonight.”

“Don’t remind me of that”, responded Alex, “but Stephanie is sweet. I’m sure she won’t do anything to hurt Don.”

“Yeah. I suppose so.”

Not intentionally, thought Julie with condescension. Julie had grown to despise Stephanie. The two of them had to work together on the whole vigilante schtick and Stephanie was perfect for the role. However, Julie was tired of having to constantly watch as Stephanie went over the edge and had a little too much fun putting bad people in their misery. It was because of Julie that not a single tiny had died. Julie kept her dislike of Stephanie quiet. If it wasn’t for a stupid night of drinking too much, her crush on Roger would have been just as quiet. But Kevin was crazy for Stephanie. It was also clear that the two of them had a bond beyond sex. Julie convinced herself that she would be doing everyone a favor.

The four of them arrived at the nail salon.

They were greeted by a grinning Stephanie.

“Julie!! Alex!! OMG Kevin, so glad you could make it too!!! Who’s the other guy?”

Don looked too stunned to say anything. So, Julie decided to introduce him.

“That fellow over there is Don. Alex and I met him last night.”

“And he’s a great guy”, said Alex, “so be careful with him.”

“A friend of Alex is a friend of mine”, said Stephanie, “welcome Don! My birthday party will be crazy as ever. I’m gathering all the tinies together. So Julie, if you wouldn’t mind.”

Julie removed Kevin and Don from her toe ring. She handed Kevin off to Stephanie.

Julie saw Kevin and Stephanie smile at one another. Julie handed Don off to Alex.

“Stephanie”, said Julie, “I’ve noticed over the past year that you and Kevin make quite the pair! Funny how fate works and Kevin is now mine.”

“Ummm ok”, said Stephanie blushing, “Kevin, I’ll take you to the center of the party. We’re playing Twister!” Stephanie and Kevin walked away from Julie.

“I always took you for being a little more subtle”, said Alex.

“It’s obvious”, said Julie, “especially since Roger texts me whenever he’s worried about Stephanie and Kevin chatting so late at night.”

“Something tells me this is going to be a messed-up night”, said Don.

“Even with me being here”, asked Alex with a wink.

“You make an excellent point, my dear”, responded Don with a laugh.

“Would you be up for some Twister?”

“I guess I can give it a try.”

“Perfect, I’ll protect you, Donny!”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!