- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The ladies and tinies play Twister for Stephanie's birthday party.

Alex confesses to Don that she was once a biological male.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was so excited!! She was turning 22 very soon and she was ready to have her fun with so many tiny people. Stephanie placed the Twister board on the floor. Yes, she was going to play Twister with tinies.

She gathered the crowd around her. There were 6 tinies and 6 normal-sized people. Perfect that they were evenly split!

“So I had the best idea for a fun game! I haven’t played Twister in soooo long and we could have the tinies join in with us!”

“What”, said Brian bluntly, “is this what I think it is?”

“Let me explain the new rules to Twister!”

Stephanie loved having a crowd watch her. Some were excited and some looked a little concerned.

“I think we can do 4 tinies and 4 ladies at a time. We’ll play Twister but with tinies on the circles. So who wants to join me for Round 1?”

“Ooh count me in”, said Kevin pumping his fists, “I’m game!”

“As Stephanie’s boyfriend”, said Roger, “I suppose I’m in too.”

“Well you all can count me out”, said Brian, “this is a horrible idea.”

“What if Amy joined in”, asked Stephanie.

“Yeah, I wanna play!”

“Nah. I have a special project I need to finish anyway.”

“Who else is in”, said Stephanie, “need two more tinies and two more ladies.”

“Oh”, said Alex with sass, “I’m going to kick your butts in Twister. Count me in!”

“Then I’m in”, said Don.

“Who else wants to play?”

Sophie buried her hands in her face. Lol Sophie became so timid.

“For one, I think this is ridiculous and quite dangerous for tinies”, said Julie, “I’ll sit out.”

What was Julie’s problem, thought Stephanie.

“I guess I’ll join”, said Stacy.

“I’ll play too”, said Neha, “with Stacy.”

“Yay”, cheered Stephanie, “let’s begin!”

Stephanie scattered Roger, Kevin, Don and Neha throughout the board. She decided to tease the tinies a little bit by raising her bare foot over her bodies.

“Ladies, are you ready? Take off your shoes!”

Stephanie was instantly curious about what Stacy’s feet looked like – Stephanie noticed that Stacy didn’t have any nail polish but her hands had a pretty shape to them.

Amy took off her flats revealing her petite bare feet with toenails painted light blue. Well, Amy’s feet wouldn’t be so small to the tinies! But they were the smallest of the four of them by far.

Alex took her feet out of her sandals revealing the massive size 13 feet with toenails painted red. Alex could easily dominate Twister due to her stature.

Stacy then took off her sneakers revealing her sock-covered feet.

“Stacy”, said Stephanie, “this game is way more fun without socks and you’re less likely to slip.”

“I guess”, said Stacy, “but mine are so ugly compared to all of yours. Doesn’t seem fair.”

“Your hands are gorgeous! That usually means gorgeous feet too. It’s not just about a pedicure.”

Stacy sighed and took off her socks. Stephanie liked Stacy’s feet. Her feet had long toes and high arches. They looked a little rough but that wasn’t anything the nail salon couldn’t fix.

“Awww”, cooed Stephanie, “your feet aren’t ugly at all! C’mon, let’s play. Mom or Julie – could one of you spin the spinner?”

Julie was ignoring everyone by looking at her phone.

“Okay”, said Xue, “I help. Who go first?”

“Birthday girl”, cheered Stephanie.

“Left foot red!”

Stephanie smirked. Roger was on a red circle. She quickly put her foot down on where Roger was resting.

“Amy next”, said Xue, “Right hand blue.”

Amy put her right hand on a blue circle avoiding the tinies.

“Alex”, said Xue, “Right foot Yellow.”

Alex spotted Don and said, “time to cover you up.” Alex placed her massive foot over Don’s body.

“Stacy. Left hand green!”

Stacy placed her left hand on a green circle.

Stephanie wanted things to be more twisty.

“Stephanie! Right foot green.”

Stephanie would be stretching out. She saw Kevin on the green circle. He was going to love this. She gave Kevin a wink and placed her foot on Kevin.

“Amy! Left foot blue.”

Amy saw tiny Neha there. Stephanie could tell Amy was deciding what to do. But Amy decided to put her foot on a circle without Neha. One of the others would trap Neha, thought Stephanie.

“Alex! Left hand red.”

“Stacy! Right foot blue.”

“Neha is right there”, said Stephanie, “but up to you though!”

Stacy looked down at her feet and then back to the board.

Stephanie was getting excited thinking about what Stacy would do.

“Don’t let Stephanie pressure you into doing something you’re not comfortable with”, said Julie.

“Julie is right”, squeaked tiny Brian.

Party poopers, thought Stephanie.

“Neha, I hope you’ll forgive me”, said Stacy.

Stephanie took note that Neha didn’t look scared but excited. Seemed like little Neha also had a liking for Stacy.

Stacy placed her bare foot down on the circle which Neha occupied. The game wasn’t over yet. They weren’t twisted enough.

“Stephanie! Right hand yellow.”

“Amy! Left hand red.”

“Alex! Left foot yellow.”

“Stacy! Right hand red.”

They were getting more twisted now – but not fallen.

“Ridiculous”, Stephanie heard Julie quietly say.

“Stephanie! Left foot blue.”

Stephanie decided to be a little silly with Amy. She removed her foot off Roger and placed her larger foot on top of Amy’s foot.

“Steph, what are you doing”, responded Amy with a giggle.

With that, the ladies lost their hold on the board. Roger ran away as they fell to the ground. As they got up, they were relieved to see the other tinies were just fine.

“Wow hope that was a lot of fun for everyone”, said Stephanie.

“That has to be the most fun I had in a while”, said Kevin with a laugh.

“Roger, what did you think”, asked Stephanie.

“Err..lots of fun. Extreme.”

“Stephanie”, said Alex, “hope you don’t mind but Don and I want to have some alone time!”

[POV: Alex]

Alex was ready to have a more intimate time with Don. She also wanted to make sure Don was truly ok.

“No problem”, said Stephanie, “all the break rooms are free.”

Don did get a close look at someone in the crowd though – Sophie.

“Sophie, are you ok”, asked Don.

“Ummm – no”, said Sophie, “I’ve been shrunk for a year and Daddy ran away. I’m amazed you even bothered or is this a coincidence because you’re hanging out with a…”

Sophie paused for a second and laughed.

“Oh”, said Sophie, “Don doesn’t know, does he? We Drumpfs believe in traditional family values. So oh well. Guess you two have something to talk about.”

Alex scowled at Sophie. But hold on, Ronald was gone.

“I think Don and I will go to one of the break rooms now.”

Alex and Don left the crowd.

“So what did you think of Stephanie’s Twister game?”

“All I’ll say”, said Don, “is that I’m glad I ended up under your foot and not one of the others.”

“Figured I’d get you as soon as I could! Sorry about what happened to your sister and dad.”

“At least I know Sophie isn’t dead. I can sort of live with that.”

Alex was worried that Don was wondering about what Sophie was talking about. She sighed. The best thing she could do was rip off the bandaid.

“Umm Don”, said Alex, “there is something about me you should know.”

“Whatever it is. I can handle it”, said Don kissing Alex’s hand.

“I hope what I have to say won’t ruin things..but well, I was born a…”

This was a lot harder than she expected. She didn’t want to lose Don – what if Sophie was right? But Don didn’t even grow up with that bigoted family.

“I was born a male.. at least biologically. But I always knew that I am truly a woman – so last year, I had a sex change operation to make me a full woman.”

“That’s it”, said Don, “I thought it was going to be something bad. Alex, that doesn’t change my opinion of you at all. You are a woman and a sexy one at that.” Don gave Alex another kiss on the hand.

Alex was shocked. She never had a guy take this so well.

“I’m glad that you don’t think differently of me.”

“How could I? Honestly, you’re the most amazing woman I ever met.”

“In that case”, said Alex blowing Don a kiss, “I think it’s time for a little playtime.”

Don nodded and pointed to Alex’s breasts. Alex took off her bra and let Don play with her nipples. He began nibbling on each of the nipples as Alex brought him to each one. The experience was amazing. Alex was getting wet down there from Don’s stimulation.

“You’re making this woman so happy”, said Alex.

“My goddess”, said Don, “I would do anything for you.”

Alex was relieved. She had reached the pinnacle of happiness.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the reviews!!

As you can probably guess, Stephanie's birthday party is the A plot of the story.

Also - I know many of you are curious about whether Veronica will be ok. [The B plot of the story]. I'll be going back to that story in 2 chapters. 

The next chapter will also take us back to Chad and Linda [the C plot of the story] and you can see how they're doing.